It's Not Your Fault, But Then Again...

It's Not Your Fault, But Then Again...

A Story by Randomness
"

It's a story about responsibility. Nothing More.

"
It's not your fault if someone decides to be an a*****e to you. It's also not your fault when someone comes home in such a bitter way that they take everything out on you and treat you less than human. It isn't. 

But, there's a lot more to the story than that. A lot more. Something I learned the hard way. Ignorant, naive, I don't know what I was. All I do know is that life was relentlessly cruel and demeaning. At least once a week I'd find myself in a fury of thoughts that were nothing short of bitterly angry and resentful. I could go into the details and paint out a novel, but what would be the point? It wasn't the painful details that mattered. It wasn't the agony of it either. It was me. 

It took me a long time to learn that it's not my fault if someone chooses to be cruel and unkind. 
But, how much of it BECOMES my fault
if I allow them to stay? 

© 2020 Randomness


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 9, 2020
Last Updated on September 9, 2020
Tags: Life

Author

Randomness
Randomness

Las Vegas, NV



About
I'm a photographer, digital designer/artist and micro writer living in Las Vegas. I enjoy the outdoors for nature, mostly beaches and forests. I have more hobbies than a natural person should have and.. more..

Writing
Once More Once More

A Poem by Randomness


More More

A Poem by Randomness





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5