Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

A Poem by SweetWriter88
"

To be honest, I just wrote this while I was feeling random.

"

There’s beauty in chaos, can’t you see?
You have to look beyond the scent of blood and the images of battered bodies.
Look to the horizon scorched red, orange, and pink.
Now look even further to the beauty very few ever have a chance to see.

There’s beauty in chaos, can’t you tell?
You don’t have to struggle or fight to get a glimpse.
Just focus, just breathe, look beyond all the shooting you see.
Ignore the scent of gunpowder in the air, look towards the untainted seas that sparkle in the sun’s glare.

There’s beauty in chaos, don’t you believe?
I know it’s hard to see, but if you can’t see, just feel and believe.
Then close your eyes and focus.
Now look skyward and breathe.
Do you see now?
The beauty of the sky, the stars, and the sun?

There’s beauty in chaos, do you know how I know?
It’s because the world is still beautiful, even when it’s falling apart.


~The world is still beautiful, even when it’s falling apart. " Julianna Knight

© 2016 SweetWriter88


Author's Note

SweetWriter88
I wrote this while I was in my random writing mode.

Lately I've just been writing a lot of poetry and I don't know why. So instead of just sitting on it I decided to post one. And here it is.

I really hope that it wasn't too out there. Seeing as how all I can write about is morbid stuff, and heartbreak. I don't know why. I guess it's one of those seasons...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This poem is wonderful. It's funny because I was just having a conversation with a friend the other day and I was saying that the world is a beautiful place it's just that as people we make bad choices so that's what makes the world seem bad. Lovely poem I truly enjoyed it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

amazing, i loved the flow of this.

well done

Posted 6 Years Ago


This poem is wonderful. It's funny because I was just having a conversation with a friend the other day and I was saying that the world is a beautiful place it's just that as people we make bad choices so that's what makes the world seem bad. Lovely poem I truly enjoyed it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This poem is wonderful. It's funny because I was just having a conversation with a friend the other day and I was saying that the world is a beautiful place it's just that as people we make bad choices so that's what makes the world seem bad. Lovely poem I truly enjoyed it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The message is really captivating. The topic was more captivating 'there is beauty in chaos'. really thought provoking.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is beautiful! I can feel the raw emotion and the soul behind the accuracy. I love it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SweetWriter88

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

459 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2016
Last Updated on August 10, 2016
Tags: World, Beautiful, Chaos

Author

SweetWriter88
SweetWriter88

About
Hi there, I'm Jillyane, but my pen name is Julianna Knight. I'm a teen to mature writer and I usually write fantasy and really anything fiction. I joined WritersCafe because I want to branch out an.. more..

Writing