Rock Solid

Rock Solid

A Story by Frozen Eyes
"

Thoughts of a dusty mind!

"
When do you really understand the meaning of being ALONE? The time when you are so grown up that all your friends are too busy enjoying the luxuries of their lives.. when they are busy simplifying complications of their lives.. when everyone talks to you only when they need to talk or perhaps seek your advice 'cause supposedly you have the best and most uncomplicated life among everyone else. You are strong enough to slay the dragons all by yourself and you need no one to pat your back and say "well done!"
When your parents believe they have nurtured you into that black hole that can gulp in anything that comes at it. When people are stunned by your glorified smile and wish they had your life. That is when you know you are ALONE, all by yourself partly because no one is there to walk a few meters let alone miles with you; partly because you raised your own standards to such a height that is unreachable apparently.
And that is when every nucleus in your body rebels to live up to those standards. You fight yourself. You try to drink the rushing to surface tears, you suppress the boiling pain, you ease your heart that aches from beating too fast. You become what people think you are.
Rock Solid.

© 2017 Frozen Eyes


Author's Note

Frozen Eyes
Not a story just an episode for one who has nothing to lose!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017
Tags: heartbreak, hopeless

Author

Frozen Eyes
Frozen Eyes

Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India



About
Here to express supressed feelings, dreams that never came true, failed rebellions and some sweet memories. more..

Writing