The thank you note from a friend you hung with....

The thank you note from a friend you hung with....

A Story by Wicked Jester

To my dearest friend,

 

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate being part of your life.

 

I remember the day you saw me at the hardware store. You looked at me a long time before you approached.

 

Then we went back to your place. I enjoyed the way you gazad at me and held me. I could see you had been through a lot of rough times.

 

I knew you chose me to be the one to fully support you and that I could take away all the trouble and hurt.

 

I remember most the way you let me hold you up off of the ground, as silently your face turnd red then purple. a distant gaze in your eyes and I knew all of the pain and suffering were over.

 

I just wanted to thank you for being the means to the end of your suffering, it was an important job and I was there to do it.

 

Sincerely the nylon rope you used to make a noose.

© 2012 Wicked Jester


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012

Author

Wicked Jester
Wicked Jester

parts unknown



About
I'm wicked and funny.... I write what I want, and I say what I want. I am not a pro at writing, I do it for fun. If you like what I write...thats sweet. If you don't thats alright too. more..

Writing