When the Angel goes

When the Angel goes

A Story by RawrAngel

"It is time you came back.. my Little one." A deep voice boomed, As a girl stood at the edge of a cliff down at a house she knew as her own home, as she watched a man and a women laugh and cuddle, doing what most couples now-a-days do... Her long black hair swayed against her pale skin, as white ghost eyes filled with tears dripped down her cheek, starring at the couple with hate.. yet sorrow. "But I..." Her voice whispered, wanting to argue with the voice that boomed behind her, but she knew she couldn't. "He has given you back to me my dear, it's time you faced it... he loves another, and this one.. he didn't hav-" The voice was caught off, as the women spun around with her teeth gritted and eyes, full of anger, as she turned to face this voice, and to see a cloaked man, that was as tall as any man before. "He didn't have to ask a God for her, he might as well have asked the devil himself for a low-down w***e!" She screamed turning back to the couple. "I gave my life for him... I... I did..." The women fell to her knees as tears poured down her cheek, watching them... "How could he.." She whispered. "How could he?! How could you! Shame on you for not being what he asked for!" The cloaked man grabbed the women by her hair and lifted her off the ground to his face. "He asked for a women of his own, and he got it, now look at what YOU'VE done!" the man held her high for her to see the man and other women laughing and enjoying fruits, making her witness every moment. "You have brought shame to the Gods." "Shame? Oh no.. not I. It is he whom has brought thy shame... he asked for a women, and when he received her, he only abused her emotions, and toyed with her mind! Shame on me? Shame on him for wasting a pathetic beg, for a women he needed to make himself look desirable, and look good!" The women shouted, but no one seemed to hear her except the cloaked man. With a growl from under the hood, the mans hand released her hair as she dropped to the ground like a rag doll, falling on her side with no sound or sign of pain. "You will return, and you will be punished..and your old name Tenchi will be taken from you...." The man responded with. "I shall be punished for some others crime... and if My own name of which was given to me by him, must be taken, then i will be known as Naevia.. my birth name" The women spoke with deep hate, but the cloaked figure only shook his head in response and extended his hand. "Come, you knew this day would have had to come anyways.. your father is his great uncle after all..." The women stood with a slight sway as she whipped her face of dirt and tears with a slow nod, taking the mans hand as they walked away... back into the depths where she knew once, more she would have to wait again... for a man to ask the Gods for a women.




[Years Later]
Naevia sat parched in a tear with scars all down her limps, and a dazed look in her white eyes that had no glow or life to them, her midnight black hair now held red highlights that she would tell you are natural, with horns growing out of it, accompanied by a tail and pale skin now turned a dark tan. Years have passed and her heart was hard and cold, and she didn't believe anyone could heal its wounds, and heal her sorrow of the tortured years in the depths of which she endured, for not pleasing her once true love... Naevia hugged her legs gently wondering if she family will find her or not.. or would even care? Naevia took her rightful spot as Bastians daughter, and became her once lover's great cousin, and reunited with her blood family. Everything was going perfect.... but Naevia.. still wasn't satisfied. "Hey!" A voice shouted from below the tree, Naevia was perched in. With a few blinks Naevia looked down to the ground to see a women whom looked exactly like her cousins wife.. only it wasn't... "Oh its you Xanna." She said with a soft smile. "Yeah its me, what the F**k are you doing up there." Xanna raised a brow softly placing her hands on her hip. "Thinking.." Naevia replied with, that made Xanna role her eyes. "Your boring b***h, get down here lets go set a forest on fire or something." Xanna waved Nae down the tree with her tail swaying with excitement with the plans she had. Nae shook her head with a light smile, hopping down from the tree as was asked, looking at her with a shrug. "We'll I'm here.." Naevia said with a sarcastic look. Xanna made a face smacking Nae's butt and ushering her own as they walked through the forest. Naevia smiled smacking Xanna's butt with a grin, holding the women close to her by her waist, leaning her head against her's with closed eyes. Maybe someone didn't have to ask for a God for her... maybe all they have to do, is ask her, to come down.

© 2012 RawrAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 6, 2012
Last Updated on August 6, 2012

Author

RawrAngel
RawrAngel

Somewhere over the rainbow, FL



About
I'm your typical writer, here on this wonderful sight sharing my talent, and here to perfect it. I'm into horror, adventure, romance, and of course your out of the normal tales. I tend to go from good.. more..

Writing