NOBODY LOVES ME

NOBODY LOVES ME

A Poem by a Messenger
"

Pity Party

"

 

 

Nobody loves me

I'm sittin' here alone.

Ain't got nobody

to call on the phone.

 

Nobody loves me.

Ain't got a friend.

How do I make

this loneliness end?

 

Nobody loves me.

Can't get a date.

What did I do to

deserve such a fate?

 

 

Nobody loves me.

Been such a long while

since being with me

has made a lady smile.

 

 

Nobody loves me.

I'd even be glad

for an internet romance.

It can't be that bad.

 

Nobody loves me.

I'm sittin' here alone.

Ain't got nobody

to call on the phone.

 

Nobody loves me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 a Messenger


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Awwww... your going to make me cry... don't do online romance.... whats the fun? physical is better and a computer can't hold you when you're lonely.... And people to call... whats the fun in that? huh? well... i guess it could be fun to talk to friends and stuff but that might be because i have a phobia of talking to strangers on the phone... even if i've talked to them for years... i start shaking just thinking about it lol... kind of weird lol... This is a really sad piece... I can feel your emotions of loneliness shining through... sometimes when you're lonely you really actually realize who your true friends are...

I know it sounds weird but when i don't talk to any of my friends for a while... one day i'll get 5 calls from people wondering if i died... However... I do know that if i were to be kidnapped or something no one would notice for 2 weeks at the least...

This is a great poem... full of emotions... Great Job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i feel the same way sometimes :(
send me a message next time you feel that way and i'll be there to talk to you :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think we all feel this way at one time or another...its universal to almost everyone. But I bet there are those who love you ;-)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love you!!! i really do.. and thats how i feel too

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ah, sweety, MANY people love you (and yeah, I am one of them). You captured that feeling of lonliness very well. Made me think back to how I felt last year some time.

As usual, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josie

Mwah!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

words after my own heart...

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awww, nobody loves me either. Let's get some cheese for our wine. : )

I felt a little humor in this, as I know you aren't that lonely. And if you really are, you know I am your friend, wow, isn't that enough? Haha. I love your writing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OK, I'm going to break the trend here and say "Why not?" to internet romance. My brother found his wife on the internet and they have a beautfiul one year old daughter from that encounter, granted it is a bust now, but he has now met another beautiful woman on the internet, and his wife/ex has also found herself another man on the net. Also although their romance is over their friendship is very strong and remains, so internet romance isn't all bad hun.

As for your poem, I'd say you were having a bad day here hun. The poem is full of saddness, and a hint of anger also. You know where I am if you ever need a friend to talk to sweetie, and I love you my friend. Xx

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aww. Very emotional heartfelt poem. It exudes loneliness. but a great poem still. And I have to agree with other posters. don't do online romance you might wind up with a serial killer or something. ..



Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

People Love you even if they don't express it well or often....Everyone feels this way at some point...I know I do.

Beautifully expressive....Heartfelt....Very Emotional....Sadness and Loneliness are very apparent.

Wonderfully Written!



Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

So sad. It's really good though. Everybody's got somebody who loves them even if they don't know it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 3, 2008

Author

a Messenger
a Messenger

FL



About
I'm back. New name and profile, but less confusing than having two under the same name. I hope! G. Harrison Quay is gone and a Messenger is born. If you were one of my friends before, ple.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..