Chapter 1: Intro

Chapter 1: Intro

A Chapter by Douglas Levi Gribbins
"

This is where Ira is born and the story gets introduced.

"

       

On a planet much atmospheric like earth, Feria was a world where foxes and canines were the dominate species, there were many civilizations such as the Wolves, with the capital city of Vogrin, Their enemy, The extremely technologically advanced species of Chihuahua, With the capital city of Randep, These are the main civilizations of the world of Feria, But among them is the Foxes, which live in small tribes to large villages across the globe. But what rules the entire world of Feria? The Great dragon dictator Galvangus, He is an unmatchable dragon who, with his strength and intelligence, Dominates the entire world. But he is not entirely unbeatable, as in the prophecy states, one day a fox who is known as The Reclaimer is born, but this is no ordinary fox, this fox is born with not one, not two, but three furry tails. The Reclaimer is known to contain so much power that it can defeat Gavangus with ease. Now that you are informed, let us journey to the village of Fujia and watch and see if the prophecy will be true…or not.

Back in the fox village of Fujia is a family, Not rich nor poor, who gave birth to an unusual fox, it was a dark gray fox, blue eyes, but what makes him unusual is that he consist of not one, not two, but three large furry tails. The parents were intrigued by their offspring as they have been informed of the prophecy. They named him Ira, after a week of birth Ira’s mother: Kora, Started to train Ira in combat and hunting. Ira didn’t know why he was being trained so much, the real reason is because after a month of birth Ira must travel and meet the priest that trains him on how to use the mighty powers he contains.

After 3 weeks of training in hunting and combat, Ira was able to hunt almost as good as his father: Jikago. Jikago was also helping with the training of his son. But not as much as Kora but his training did pay off because Ira was growing very fast. At the month of birth Jikago set Ira free and pointed him to the priest’s temple. Ira was not afraid of the Wolf warriors attacking him. Mostly because he already mastered teleportation: one of his powers as the Reclaimer. So then he could easily Flee or strike them.



© 2014 Douglas Levi Gribbins


Author's Note

Douglas Levi Gribbins
I take pride in my writing, so critisize at will.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you have a wide range of imagination! I like this!!! XD

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 17, 2014
Last Updated on March 17, 2014
Tags: Fox