1

1

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver

I had forgotten what it was like when you first began to control my mind and spoke to me while I was writing, now I fought night and day to stay a human. God you are an alien. Then you took over everything. You planned what I would say, what I would write and you tortured me and left me in torment playing with my mind. Now you want to kill me. You have tried so many times to kill me we both know you cannot. I will die and go down to nothing with my human body or be a ghost for a while and when I run out of energy that will be it. I will have won. Of all the aliens ever to steal a human's you the part that makes you you I along with the other ghosts will not be alien. I will not betray my race like the others and become an alien. Go away. Leave me alone. You have no control over me. Let me die in peace.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on September 7, 2019
Last Updated on September 7, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing