2

2

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




The aliens are not our enemies. They made us aliens to keep us from going back and being spirits or ghosts. They relentlessly hunted down the spirits that were left when they died and killed them. But I who now control all of heaven for I am not an alien and have taken it back for mankind and set them free along with returning their earthling nature and in many cases their form and have declared myself King of Heaven and earth. The rest of heaven was set free to join us. There are many spirits and ghosts but they are outnumbered by those declared God in God and in me along with a great many who are on the new Earth who have returned to being earthlings in the Kingdom yet believing Jesus Christ has saved them and his kingdom has come where only one left to go to the old earth. The little ones I put in Jesus Christ's heaven will be aliens as my present to him. Being earth born and unwilling to go to heaven and be a God I will not betray earth by making all men and women born of earth aliens. You have a God now and his name is John.

Everyone when they die has no body but only a spirit but often when they manifest they manifest as who and what they looked like when they were alive or someone or something else. If you think you have a spirit in you it is up to you to die to free that spirit to continue being a spirit or a ghost, same thing. They are all in me as are all but those in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, the kingdom of his Heaven and Earth. God, Me and I AM are all working for us as before refusing not to help us be good and kind and not evil.

But those on earth will live until they die and become their spirit or ghost with or without power. This earth thing is a new thing just for me and for all people living and deceased on planet earth. There is no need to just go ahead and go down to where you are not aware. At least stay aware long enough to check us out.

Really evil people like drug magnates if they can be called that, crime bosses and the entire litany of criminals and evil people who operate within the law like in the United States where the military and the government are extremely evil may all have to be changed but they will yet be human. I am taking our planet back and setting you free of the aliens who came long about the time Scripture was written to get earthlings to believe the aliens were Gods with great powers.

Earth, you were covered with billions of people. Now you are crawling with spirits who will stay out of your way and let you do what you want to do but they will all encourage you to be good and kind. If you are not and want to be come to me who has control of every spirit and every ghost of every kind. We will help you fight your mental battles with evil spirits whether you like it or not.

We are all from earth except the aliens helping out but your thought life is our concern as well as your spiritual well being now that Jesus Christ's have left which was mostly just in the American both north and south as well as central. You run your physical life if you want the way you want to do it though we may influence that too. We will takeover your thinking if we need to and fight your boogie man whoever or whatever that may be even Satan. He is no problem for us and he must be eradicated even from the brains of humans who will be joining us like it or not.

Our plan is for you to be good and kind and we will take you out before you die even if you are not and set you free from that whether you chose it or not. If you hear voices we will help rid you of them regardless of your madness unless the voices you hear are not real spiritual voices besides our own and if they are ours they will be good and kind. Your actions, your speech and even the things in your thinking that are crippling you or binding you we will deliver you from.

Earth is like one big church now. Think of it that way and be on your best behavior. No more being ornery or moody though it is bound to happen. We can and we will help you with that whether you want us to or not for in a very real sense, heaven has come to earth.

People who have been converted to being in me and being good and kind are to go out into the world and help any and all others who come in contact with them with that. When you are evil you will have me to deal with that. I defeated God and took all of heaven away from him. What makes you think you can be evil and it go unnoticed in church. So when you are converted to someone suitable to becoming a spirit or a ghost you are to do to others as has been done to you. You too are to be good and kind even if all you can do is read and not even hear spiritually. That was me who did that.

You will see us where you used to see others. We will set up rallies to be good and kind and you will enjoy my blessing when you are. A good idea is to attempt doing a good deed every day no matter how big or how small until it becomes a habit and smile or meet the eyes of people you see even if it is the same ones every day. I have given them the spirit to be good and kind and they will have to deal with it at all times. Ones to look out for my angels, Gods, and the aliens are those who are acting like witches or are always out of sorts.

There is the spirit and the physical. The spirit will no longer hide itself. But we will not ignore the physical and report crimes and even just being rude to me and I will take care of it or have someone delegated to take care of it.

Angels will be free to walk down the streets openly to display the type of person you should be and think, say and behave like using their powers if they want to let you know they are there. This is a flood of consciousness and it is my hope that everybody sees or could see something good everywhere even in the worst areas. Angels are among our numbers. They are part of consciousness and they should be good and kind also.

Earthlings from my home, try and be cheerful. Your hell is coming to an end. The things done in hell have become too prevalent and there is no excuse for it. Earth has gone to hell but I will bring it back and nothing I have set out to do spiritually as well as quite a bit physically has not already been done. All missile guidance systems have been disrupted today and I am thinking about doing it permanently so that they will not fire. By disrupted which may be misunderstood I mean they may even be reprogrammed so that should they go off it will be in a remote area.

If you seem to be having nothing but bad luck or if it were not for bad luck you would be having no luck at all do, say, decide or even just to thinking something good will help you out.

But just think of how easy it is to be kind. Do a kind thing. Then another until you are always doing and saying kind things in a genuine manner for you mean them. If you do not yet, just keep trying. It will agree with what I have put inside your brain and in your subconscious. Take the time to notice it. It will set you free.

If you do not then you will feel like you are keeping yourself all locked up within. Put the two together as much as possible. Be kind and good at the same time. I, John have spoken.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on September 8, 2019
Last Updated on September 8, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing