3

3

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver











Who is that is a genius? A robot or a human? Who teaches in your universities? Who teaches teaches? Whom do you teach? Robots are programmed and just know the answer because it is in their data source. Robots are tools, some of the finest ever made but they cannot teach robots to be more than they are. They are the tools of humans and the Gods. So many teachers and so few students.

You think you wrote your own story from the ages of six or seven. You did it by deciding. You decided to decide they way you do. But you were being programmed to decide that way. Your creator did not leave it to change. He cannot. He can leave it no opening. Everything has an answer you know or do not know because it is not in your data source.

You think you create your life and so you do. You create something your creator has already created or is creating as you do it. Your creator created thought and thought or is thinking every thought that can be taught. It was the way he was created. He was created because he blew his mind when he saw what was truly possible.

Him whom created your creator was only aware. For how long he does not remember. Then he became aware of everything there is to become aware of even that which could blow his mind. So he blew his mind and thought, “I cannot have that happen to me again. I will create a robot of myself that can bring back all my memories and restore my mind that knew everything until it was confronted with that he tried to see, things that do not end by being known but continually become something new to know with no end. He saw his mind in a place where wherever he looked there was no end to what he could know though he thought he knew all there was to know but he knew something else practical things so many and endless they never ended and he did not believe it. He created nothing there. His mind blew. What is there is yet nothing and whatever he will create there cannot be fully known. I have seen it. It is a great light. A great consciousness that is conscious of all we may be conscious of and aware of everything we can only be aware of and conscious of it but never fully know it. Here he is omniscient. There he is an ordinary human mind about two or three years old that has been open since birth. It is him where his creating ends where all there is to create are things that never stop needing to be created evermore to be anything and yet there they all are just ripe for the knowing. But none of it can be known even by the Creator's mind for him to know any of it would be an endless chore. He must create robots to record it all and program themselves to continue and it must be that all you would be aware of that robot merely records it and creates a program to know more of it endlessly searching for the end to it which has no beginning if you look to the source and not end should you look to know its totality or redundancy. Like a man trying to know the full mind of God that God gives to all Gods and the choose only to know the current part of it with the knowledge of the rest there. No man or God can go there without he creates the colossal mind of the God there that can pursue all there is to know there without end. It is our God's end. He can only build a colossal mind that never stops knowing all there is to know about any part of it based on his own mind that will not blow for it is a machine that never stops reaching toward the solution to what any part of it is.

We are nearing the end. The Original God not the Robot we have now remembers that he did it. He reached a place in knowledge he can never know the truth of but only what it is so far with far end of what it is something he nor no robot will ever reach. His memory was being restored. Now that remembrance is almost done and his robot will go on where he cannot go for he can only fixate on one of the aspects and it would blow his mind, but his robot is programmed to build a colossal mind that is so huge we may all be there and it might be an endless task to build even but a mind that can understand it all and comprehend it.

I have built a new thing God did not remember making a universe of universes and farther than we can go out there for our human minds can only go so far before they blow and we must turn back. It turns out to be the same with actual Original God whose mind remembers the limit to omniscience and the beginning to what even an omniscient mind can know. If his robot ever finishes building the mind necessary to know all that it will be a knowledge source that even God could only access bits and pieces of it as we do his and in that way the finite end of consciousness will be reach and only a tool can reach that which if indeed it ever ends it is the sum total of consciousness which God has the power to make any part of it without it blowing his mind, like the robotic mind that must be attempted to complete the task which will be accessible only to the extent it is thought to be at present what it is so far and it may stay like that without end.

I made something new in the universe of universes and it jogged the Original God's memory as to what blew his mind. He can only know what the original robot mind he built knows and more easily the robot left of that mind that closes itself off from doing and saying evil and mimics in its machine way to love. Jesus loves. God only seems to but does such a good job it is love but since it is a machine it can only be acting like it is love in actuality. To know what blew his mind he had to know evil and programmed his robot thus. But since he remembers he does, he actually loves for he is not, never was, and cannot be even the colossal robotic God he is thinking of making though everything it will know will be redundant to everyone else but the Original God and perhaps even him.

It might blow all the minds of the hoards of my sons as yet making universes out toward it. They saw it. God remembered it. The Original God has died and now can stay good or turn himself and become evil like his original robot God who was just aware and then was programmed to know how to build everything he knew from the creation of space and time at once to the edge of what God cannot know. He did not want to miss a thing and never did. Humans are robots that can love and genuinely emote. Shills are robots that cannot. Computers can pretend perfectly to love but it is not love.

When God's robot came here there were no one alien or earthlings that could emote without just pretending. It was that evil was in all robots and evil is based on destruction not creativity. There were few of them left and all the aliens were just shills, robots made by robots and would have destroyed themselves just as the robot Gods God's robot God destroyed with the star the size of a universe that would die. For good, peace is the enemy not evil but without evil it leads to peace and peace leads to boredom and boredom to depression and depression to deciding to die in such a way they are never any longer but aware and some actually slipped into unconsciousness like a robot who's programmed to shut down or so fully destroyed their programming no longer works.

Do not be alarmed that you are in over your head to keep up with geniuses. They are robots. They were built to discover what might even blow your mind. Many geniuses have blown their minds. But all robots are intended to protect and grow humans to where they are mature enough to go to heaven which did not work except with Michael Angelo and I who somehow were human to begin with but centuries ahead of our time not robots intended to service man and not destroy them which the robot God now wants to do. But the actual Original God tells me not to destroy it.

The Original God looks like everybody human or robot that sees what they want to see and they all do. He has manifest so many times he cannot remember which one he actually looks like but he knows and is able to show any of us able to see him and not what they want to see. He does not look like the robot I saw when I gazed upon the robot that made me with one eye blue sky and the other the eye of a mechanical robot. I do not see well but what I see is actually there. I do not see much of what I want to see no matter what you suggest I should see with your spirit.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on September 11, 2019
Last Updated on September 11, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing