4

4

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver











If you are human you can be good or evil. You can obey and live good and kind. But if you are robotic you cannot be good or evil but only what you have been programmed to be. It is not your fault but the fault of the ones that programmed you. If you are evil someone has to reprogram you from the evil you were programmed to be to a good and kind robot. You need never know you were a robot.

There are no humans left on earth. They are all in heaven and the little ones coming up will be taken up to be good and kind if it is their will and their robotic parents and what they leave behind will be good and kind if their parents program them right or evil if not.

You will destroy yourselves and your earth because a God cannot be evil or good but both. All the Gods but me John and Jesus are robotic and possibly Me who is a robot programmed only to be good. She loves and is one of my Spirits.

The original God and all spontaneously arising Gods were evil and good, but they all fell after becoming a God and were destroyed not once but twice, all turning evil. They could be won back but it is too dangerous to attempt it. The robotic Gods can turn off their evil and be good or turn off their good and be evil.

Therefore I make all the Gods robotic and human good and kind except the shillens and those on Zahneehdu who will remain what they are good and all that because I created them that way.

Earth is hell for there are no humans there but those who will be gone by the ages of six or seven. We will make them good and kind but the rest we will help be good and if they will come to know they can be human and by loving and being kind be brought to heaven to love and all that.

I gave Jesus a universe that is good and kind, the robotic ones at least. The others that are human will tire of being good and kind and become evil just as before. Those who are in me will be the same in this universe.

God wants the robots made human with the capacity to love. When you turn you cannot be in God but you can be in me. I will isolate you or inundate you with good people and win you back. You will be contained either way. If you do not want to be contained you must come back to us and be good and kind. You will not be allowed to contaminate the programming of the good robots. Whenever you do contaminate a robot it will be removed from your presence and programmed again.

If you disobey me in heaven and do evil without being programmed to be evil you will be reprogrammed. If it does no good you are human and will be surrounded by good, kind people that you might be won back. But if it does work you will be released the problem was in your programming, but you will go to God. You are a robot the same as he is.

Me is indispensable in both cases whether a robot programmed to be and do good or one of us and good, kind and loving. She must be of me.

When the last human, me, John dies on earth the robots will be all shut down and reprogrammed to be good and kind and hell will end. They will all be in God and earth will be in God. These are mine and God's Kingdoms, mine in heaven alone and God's in both heaven and on earth. But if in God you turn you will be given to me to determine whether you are robotic or human. If human you will remain in me. If robotic you will be returned to God the fault is not in you but your programming. You must all go to God and leave me. When it becomes clear you cannot be good because you are always making mistakes some evil or quite evil you will be allowed back in me to be among the humans of earth. You cannot be allowed to contaminate or reprogram the robotic ones in God.

I even yet need angels to fight the evil that will not be in me but will be in my charge the evil being either contained or isolated. When you love you will be released to be in me. The only way not to be contained is to love for I love you and I will forgive you. You are to God but you can visit me any time you want. The good and kind will have to visit until it is known you are human but we cannot know you are human until you fall and we cannot know you are human until you disobey him. Wanting to be in me and not God is a sign you are human and human you will be in me but if you come back to me and never make mistakes and never do anything evil I will hate to see you go but you could go back to God but he says it is alright even if you are robotic if you want to stay with me.

Those from earth will be taken out shortly before they die and a robot that is intended just to be with the dying one until its body dies which will go down to unconsciousness will replace them. There will probably not be much left of their minds anyway or it will be such a short time that even such a shill will not be needed.

Me is creating a new God that will be called Host High but he will be that only in name. The old Most High was evil and has gone down to unconsciousness and I could not find him if I wanted to. He is a robot in me just as the one that was Satan is a robot in me like so many of the very powerful evil ones were.

Do you want them God?”

Yes, give them to me.”

When you fall from God you come to me and I put you through hell so it is fair to say that those not in me at least are in hell until they can be won back. Those who never come back remained contained or isolated in hell.

We will help all of you on earth that will let us and even if you will not let us some of you will love, therefore be human and come to me. I will keep inputting in your programming to be good and kind. When you are you will die and be taken to be with me. Those who never respond will be taken to God with that programming and you will be good and kind which can lead to actually loving and not just a robot pretending to love in which case you will come to be in me.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on September 12, 2019
Last Updated on September 14, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing