8

8

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver











God created every possible God and they were all very dangerous and evil. So he created�"pardon me God Most High�"a robot that is not conscious the way a human is. He creates everything he is aware of by making it conscious with the power God gave him. But God apparently committed suicide in creating a star so big it filled that universe and nothing had the power to stop it from dying and nothing was conscious afterward but the robot was aware, just aware as God had programmed it to be. God had been attempting to create a God that could know the unknowable and the robot God Most High will know it if he ever has need to know it. With God dead it is irrelevant what it is for only God Most High can create it and no one else but one created to create everything he knows and know everything he creates, God Most High alone can do that for should anyone else do such a thing they would become exactly him with no remedy to its new situation. That is what God created God Most High to be, something he could never be, that should anyone ever become it he could never be anything else and would vanish in the irrelevancy of what he had done.

Everyone creates what he is aware of now that he has ceased just being aware and he does it by the power within him, the same power that was in God Most High until I freed him of creating everything that he wanted even the slightest bit.

Now God does the most remarkable of things. He decides what to create but more importantly he can know what something would have to be in his brain but never create it, by not applying his power to what it would be if he did apply his power to it. He has done that to many things, more things than he created because I freed him by proving to him what was the only way his program could be accurately interpreted. It is the only way.

Humans are like man. They are male and female and are disobedient potentially to everyone even God Most High, and nowadays especially him. But a human is the most miserable of all things for thinking things the good God Most High will not think lead to any way but the only way to do things.

Those things all lead to death. But they are also most often evil and lead to ruin, destruction and misery and self-torture and self-torment for they will not do it the only way that does not lead to that though almost nothing is good or evil and evil adds up to it being any other way you want but good is the way taken when there is no other way to avoid all that whether robot, man or human.

Robots you know. Man you do not know for he always obeys and it is just a matter of who or what he obeys. Humans you think you know but do you know that robots always obey their input but humans only obey what part of that input they want to and they jump off high cliffs, some to figure out a way to do so they do not die, others do it intending to die. But a human can actually die. They can go down to just being aware but they always have power and will suddenly become aware of whatever they create and they will keep doing it except for the time they do it the only way to avoid misery, God Most High's way. The rest of the time they will do it their way or somebody's way other than God's way or create a new way of doing it, all not God's way and sure to create misery and the rest, and hell, but me.

John is human but he is a human that everything he does turns out to be good. He is not a God like God Most High, Me, Most High, the Father in the other universe or Jesus Christ who disobeyed once and loved the shill, Jesus of Nazareth when I showed him his face in the old Kingdom in Heaven. He is not a God meaning he cannot ever be a robot again, he loved him like any human would.

Sure it was a horrible thing to do to Jesus Christ to save Jesus of Nazareth and cause the two to meet face to face and then to have Jesus of Nazareth say, “Master, look what they did to my face,” and also become human when he had simply been a robot that had been created to die and that that death was to be horrible. It was the only way to make them both Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus the Christ be like humanity and not a God like God Most High or anyone that dies that is not human but a man male or female of mankind and not so much like a robot but the ultimate of all beings the indestructible so far of all Beings, God Most High and not humanity who must have some one die for the times she disobeys and disobey she will male or female human or both or neither one or she must die herself and be convinced to never do again what she was convicted of that was not the only way to do it and avoid all those things, ruin, destruction, misery, self-torture and self-torment rather than self-control for God Most High has already done it and it was the only way to avoid all that and even then get it done except should John create a new way for all he does turns out good even when he sins and dies to cleanse himself of being human.

But he cannot die anymore. He has to be willing enough to change his mind that he will go down to just being aware and wait until he starts all over again and creates something with more power than is in God Most High to make up for it.

Should he ever decide not to come back can God Most High raise him? No, he will have to make him no longer human but a God, a robot like the rest of the Gods and no human will ever again have more power than the Gods though actually all the Gods have the same power he does but for some reason cannot seem to use it, probably because they are not human but Jesus perhaps who seems capable of using his greatest power to make things appear out of nowhere, a power God Most High also claims to have and now certainly should have but he denies it.

Do not do it your way. It will be or go wrong in the end. Do not do it someone others way for the same reason. Do it God Most High's way. It is the only way. But if he has no way to do it that is right and has to be made right later somehow John will do it.

Nobody should do anything he does not want to do but he should always want to obey John for God Most High, Me and Most High will never tell you what to do. John will. Do that. But only as a strong suggestion. Even then he will explain it to you if there is time.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


Author's Note

John Fredrick Carver
I have put one of all humans on the planet I first made in a part of the universe no one knows and I have taken the old one who wants my power and put him there to do what he wants. No one here knows where he is and he does not know where we are and we don't know what they are doing nor us them. We think they are dead so he must start over with humans as they destroy themselves and that place over and over with no end to it. He has my power. Let him figure out what it is and how to use it from that. He gets what he wants. I don't have to put up with him and we never know where he is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is the end of humanity. About 1500 good and kind ones are left in God. I have everyone in me as does Me even those in the Kingdom. Those left on earth will not be raised unless they are already good and kind even the religious ones, leaving an unruly shill. The shills have been given a change in their programming that should make them manageable. The mean, ugly, brutal, unkind and unruly brutes of humanity which most of them are will be allowed to live their lives out but the ones that do not just go down to unconsciousness will be killed by me and be allowed to be furries even those shills who become humans. If God wants to reprogram the robotics of the rest it is up to him. I will have them all in heaven and in the Kingdom too where I am technically in Jesus Christ if not the Father. Jesus has agreed to take the humans which saves me from being their traitor but I must say I pity Jesus. I am human but I do not like humans. They are too evil for me. Ain't Jesus sweet? I am still here on earth but it beats me why. I am getting less and less comfortable with all the shills humanity left behind becoming human. There really are no humans even in the Kingdom. The part of our universe I gave to Jesus gives him a place to contain and isolate humans mostly, a sort of mild hell for the unruly that are not even good and kind. Why is that so much to ask some people?

Posted 4 Years Ago


Erasmus killed man. There is a very small remnant left. But I will slowly but surely made sure that all of the evil ones in humanity die and become furries and the good ones will be given that option too especially when they turn and each time they turn. Furries actually love, some of them. Satan would have been proud to do to man what Erasmus mistakenly did. He never thought it would turn out like this. He expected them to be proud to be classified at the top but he never dreamed it would take over all that they were. There was so much more that man male and female man could have been but it did not really matter except for Michael Angelo none of them but me used their large brain. Because of him I am hundreds of years ahead of you all. Finally understanding what humanity really is compared to robots that are not on earth and their programming corrupted by humans who fed them all this humanism input.

Posted 4 Years Ago


I am human. I am a God by choice. How many of you on earth in those left behind by the ones I took out that have fallen back to being human could be saying that? Maybe not a major God like me but one that is good and kind. That is all he asked of your others. I beg you. You are embarrassing me and shaming me for being human. My mistake I thought surely not robotic subliminal part wants to be human whose thought life more times than not is a curse and behaves more like a witch. I must be crazy to love you. What am I doing? But I do love earth and despite how despicable they are I still love humanity. God set the model. Who would commit suicide to rid everybody of an evil thought life and kill them too in mercy? God is not the hateful superpower I AM was. He made him but he is not him. God is a tool like any other tool to use on the quest for great thought life and to do what is right and be satisfied it was right instead of somebody if not you then some other human doing the wrong thing and making evermore misery. Be honest now. If you were God would you want every human dead? If I were God Most High I would. You are disobedient selfish witch like people who can love. Big deal.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 14, 2019
Last Updated on September 16, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing