Kiss

Kiss

A Story by Ghostriter
"

Short commentary

"
It has been some time since I kissed a woman.  I mean really kissed a woman.  You know the type of kiss that you remember way before you even touch lips.  The type of kiss that stirs the sexual urges not only in yourself but in your ancestors and your future descendants.  A kiss that when you have finally stopped have you both running to pee on one of those over the counter home pregnancy test strips. Yeah...that kind of kiss.  You remember when you got that kind of kiss...don't you...? I do!  I mean that was before we started to compromise and began to accept and give our partners 'half lip' kisses.  Damn...how did that happen?  How   did we allow that...momentous moment of someone else's lips touching our own dissolve itself into...just another kiss?

Better than knocking boots or making love...kissing can be as exhilarating as climbing Everest. Without the frost bite.  A kiss can be a trip to Six Flags, Universal Studios and Disneyland combined...without ever leaving your front door.  Did I mention that its free? On a scientific tip...lips have more nerve endings in one small area than any other part of the body.  While size doesn't matter...quantity does.  With all of those nerve cells our lips are the most sensitive part of our body.  That is why kissing is...well...so much fun.

I miss kissing.

I love the sound of my woman's voice and I miss it.  I love to hear my woman's thoughts and I miss them.  I love the way my woman moves and I really...really miss it.  Of all the things...I miss...I miss her kiss.

I have kissed several women in the last few years and you know they were pretty good kisses as kisses go.  I mean if I must say so myself. But...I haven't really kissed a woman in away that made both our toes curl up...a kiss that makes me hunger for the next kiss even while still in the middle of the first kiss.  Yeah...it has been years since I have kissed like that...been kissed like that.  

I love to kiss.  

It is one of my favorite things to do.  I love the feel...love the connection.  Can you get closer to a person than when you kiss...?  I remember my first kiss.  I remember Sylvia.  She was the first woman young lady girl to grace my lips with a kiss.  I must have been 12 and so was she.  We were playing a game, where the boys chased girls.  I caught Sylvia on the stairwell in a building on the corner of 129th Street and Lenox Avenue (that would be Malcolm X Boulevard in the 21st Century).  My reward was a kiss.  I could feel nothing but my lips against her lips.  Nothing else existed.  Just her lips against mine and mine against her's.  I remember that kiss.  I remember Sylvia pushing me down as she ran by me, leaving me alone on my butt on a step in heavenly bliss...over her kiss.  We were amateurs or at least I was.  Our lips touched for less than seconds and decades later I still remember that kiss.  She introduced me to the kiss.  I've improved my technique over the years but my love for the kiss started on that stairwell, on that day with that kiss.

I miss kissing.

Special Note:
Do me a favor.  Tell me about your first kiss and your last kiss. Write it down and send it to me.  I will add it to my comment section so be as discreet as you need to be.  Thanks.


I added this video...again...because damn...I find it to be amazing.

© 2013 Ghostriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2013

Author

Ghostriter
Ghostriter

New York City, NY



About
I have been writing for years. But I have only been sharing my writings in the last year or two. My goal would be to write for a living. more..