Exhausted

Exhausted

A Poem by Warrior

She is not weak she has just tried to remain strong for far too long.
She just needs someone to be able to be stronger so that she is allowed to be weak and rest in safety .

© 2018 Warrior


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great interpretation of the word ‘Exhausted’! If I could make a suggestion; to strengthen the imagery and message penned – perhaps consider your wonderful write in the following format! Bless … :-)

She is not weak
She has just tried
To remain strong
For far too long

She just needs someone
To be able to be stronger
So that she is allowed
To be weak and rest in safety


Posted 6 Years Ago


It's all about having someone who loves and cares about us I agree with this. It's a good one.

Posted 6 Years Ago


this hits very close to home.

Posted 6 Years Ago


yes, so very true, all of us can only be strong for so long before we break down.

Posted 6 Years Ago


True. No matter how strong we are, there are times when we need someone to be there for us. It's a tough world, and it gets to even the best of us.

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
short and to the point love it....

Posted 6 Years Ago


*Nods* I love how succinct this is, yet with a really good message.

Nobody can be strong 100% of the time~ it IS exhausting. And also, there is nothing wrong with letting someone else be strong for you, if only for a little while.

Great job! I'm really enjoying that your writing always has a message, yet it's not preachy.

Yari

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hi my friend :)

Someone who believes in her, that's all what she wants, someone who believes in her, the same as she believes in her own self, and though she doesn't know, but there are many ones out there, who love and care about her, she just... didn't met them yet, but she is not weak, and she will meet them, soon!


Posted 6 Years Ago


I know this feeling really well. great write

Posted 6 Years Ago


Warrior

6 Years Ago

Thank you and it's nice knowing we're not alone.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
This was my mum. Raised 7 of us on her own, worked to the point where we would be fostered to give her chance to recover as she would be totally knackered.

Posted 6 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2018
Last Updated on January 2, 2018

Author

Warrior
Warrior

United Kingdom



About
Hi everyone I hope you all enjoy my writing, here is one of my favorite quotes: I've never met a strong person with an easy past. - Atticus more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..