The truth about us

The truth about us

A Story by Lyrical emotions

It's become extravagantly noticeable that our previous relationships (past tense) play a genuinely large role in the way we respond to potential relationships that approach us. We use the horrific examples stolen from the embarked past which we unfortunately have to say implanted themselves into our heads to make us believe, while we tremble in the past, that if certain things have happened to us time after time, it's going to repeatedly continue. The one(s) that broke your heart or "played" you, the one(s) that made you feel that you are in disregard to the reach of your worth as if it is non-existent or very little. Now we are without faults for not being able to trust one who decides to curtsy into your life and reassures you that they are all for you, & the easy way out of a complex situation such as this, a battle between your mind and your heart, is simply to walk away. The past shapes what we now are in the very moment, present tense, and past experiences just weren't pleasant. Resulting in tears, or alcohol, or trust issues, most likely all three. We feel that everyone else who comes along is going to play us, so frankly, we make a very simplistic move, acting as if what is actually the most utmost mind condition in your scenario; be just an opportunity to ignore the fact that you are treating this in a terrible manner, and go ahead and try to play the one who your mind constantly and consistently yells at you with phrases such as; THEIR LIKE THE REST! DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THEY SAY. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU LET SOMEONE GET CLOSE. before they play you. Due to this saddening but true statement, if we continue to let our thoughts of the past creep into our present, we will end up doing what is totally foreseeable & push away a chance at love, something real, and overall lose it all. Completely playing yourself because little did you know that was the only playing intended in the whole synopsis. Their intentions were completely differed from what you thought, & playing was a thought by you, little do you know..

© 2016 Lyrical emotions


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 19, 2016

Author

Lyrical emotions
Lyrical emotions

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada



About
I like kindness more..