A. k. a. F. A. D. Series IV:  Manifest Destiny

A. k. a. F. A. D. Series IV: Manifest Destiny

A Book by Glen Yumang Manese
"

A. k. a. F. A. D. Series IV: Manifest Destiny © 2014 - is the fourth addition in lyrical verse of my Filipino American Dream Series, which has 7 of 7 verses, a theme and goes from one to the other.

"

© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


Author's Note

Glen Yumang Manese
A. k. a. F. A. D. Series IV: Manifest Destiny © 2014 - is the fourth addition in lyrical verse of my Filipino American Dream Series, which has 7 of 7 verses, a theme and goes from one to the other. This Series deals with a theme about war and other matters, which are reflective throughout the scenes. If you follow along from the first to the last and read each one. The story comes together and you get a feel for the entirety. Of course, this is done in lyrical verse to get the aspect of the read not just with the eyes, but also hear the words for what they are worth. Not one dimensional, but the whole aspect of the Series. The only other attributes missing is the vocals and the musical accompaniment, which, of course, cannot be provided, since that is out of my expertise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your awaesome bto. Keep writting.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Glen Yumang Manese

9 Years Ago

Thanks for stopping by...
Your talent knows no bounds... sky's the limit, my friend!

...and yes, I used a bit of cliché. (I had to) lol :)

Wonderful work, Glen!~xoxo~

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Glen Yumang Manese

9 Years Ago

I restructured this whole series...only 3 of 7 are out --- but I will post 4 of 7 today...I wanted t.. read more
Here within these dramatic poems you have describe the universal internal environment of warfare be it now or a hundred years from now. Your poems keep up the suspense of what’s going on in the mind of the hapless warrior.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

Thanks again for your time and review..
I wanted to give this that feel...
this is a bit.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131060 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 7, 2014
Last Updated on October 8, 2021
Tags: Stage, MRE, Atomic Number 82, GI Jane, M.O.A.B, Prisoner of War, Rage

Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..