Excerpt 12.

Excerpt 12.

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Through the Eye of the Lens.

Excerpt 12.

And now, without further ado! Live from the fabulous MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here tonight is executive producer and director Night Shift. Acclaimed nominee for the Gramophone 1001 times, but never given the award for most outlandish comebacks in U.S history. They are off the Billboard charts; only in the negative 100. Replacing legendary top 5 hits, the Beatles with songs like Basket of Deplorable, Mueller Report, Whistle-blower, Abuse of Power/Obstruction of Congress and one hit smash Impeachment Lite. His own and one hit wonder rock band, Demo Cats to perform the national anthem. Lead singer Naughty Prima Donna with a diva voice more stunning than Celine Dion. After a wild handover; she only gets better with age. Accompanied by no other than her 3 Blind Mice to accentuate such theatrical performance; from left to right, Adam aka Night Shift, Chucky the Con Artist Soprano and Jerry the Jukebox Hero. They ask that you remain seated. At no time will you interrupt or stand while the overture is in session. Do not place your right hand over your heart or any military personnel salute. Absolutely no video recording allowed or cellphones. Please place them in the off position. These are all distractions and can misrepresent the entire ensemble. Or the true meaning of our country's most celebrated song through history. At the commencement of the show, please take a knee to give respect for all the injustices created by our liberties. Now rise, give a round of applause and standing ovation for the Demo Cats. Let them know you're a true follower for their cause, and only cause for that matter. Cast your vote for them come the next Grammy Awards. They truly have done a great deed for our country and people. Let them hear you roar. Please buy your personal autographed copy CD and donate your hard earnings to the reality of what is to come for America. Propaganda and the prolific brainwashing of their agenda to see what is greater than greatest can ever be for you. Act now while supplies last. Get use to this way of life. You asked for them. Coming to another city near you. Lines are massive, but well worth the long and winding wait. Let them hear you one more time, Demo Cats; roar, roar and roar! Silly, Demo Cats. That's all folks!


© 2020 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4097 Views
Added on February 19, 2020
Last Updated on February 19, 2020

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing