Infrastructure in Washington:

Infrastructure in Washington:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Infrastructure in Washington:

We might not have to worry about Infrastructure, if all else fails first...so much has already been destroyed and they want to evade the tactics to Infrastructure...can we fix the mess of things on a full plate already over flowing with Incompetance...rush everything seems the only dessert left on the table is Infrastructure, at an Infinite amount of Zeros with a Total No Civilization has ever see before...its too good to be true...and who gets the check after the Wedding Reception of Bipartisanship...since it clearly is not paid for, except for We the People over a life time of generations to come...and none of them seem interested in forking the bill for an Extravagant Wedding Planner making out with the benefits of who pays the tab in the end game...since the generations to come believe its all free stuff themselves...you just pluck from the money tree and everything will magically pay for itself...yes...it will...its called Collapse not Inflation not longer...an Implosion from within and an Economic System bound to Failure and a Country brought to its knees...to the point of no return...and no where else to go...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2322 Views
Added on August 25, 2021
Last Updated on August 25, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing