Vibrations No Longer Hymn:

Vibrations No Longer Hymn:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Vibrations No Longer Hymn:

..our eagle clipped, the globe split a mighty quake, yet the anchor is planted steadfast to the ground...how profound a moment to say these words...for the risk we chose to defend and see our maker now, so early...when the wane to do more calls no more...for us to fly free skies, we took flight to fight, the shores we met, the beaches crossed, yet we survive to be the peacemakers, blessed are those called to be peacemakers, for they shall inherit the earth, over...whether words are formality which calls us, but actions are the definition of the stance...we accept the challenge for Honor, Courage and Commitment, do we stand to the last breath of our duty calls us...the moment, when all else fails, we are stronger to counter, the mission entailed by the Few, the Proud, the Marines, which gave all, but ask nothing in return...for your Unconditional Freedom to continue and our tradition to always be faithful to God, Family, Country, and Corps...we have not lost, we have only gain peace to strengthen the values, we cherish...when called upon us...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1838 Views
Added on August 27, 2021
Last Updated on August 27, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing