Leave No One Behind:

Leave No One Behind:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Leave No One Behind:

I/(We) are one of the greatest, yet the greatest to serve around the world has retreated...by orders to claim victory & accept the mission accomplished by a Commander In Chief...
...everything you have learned from day one, is now the period after the sentence...add an exclamation point, a question mark, take a semi-colon and a complete stop with this epic war...
...point the finger of blame on others...do not ask questions, for there are no answers...pause long enough to a shortcoming of who is our President & those who are being lead into his chaos of madness...
...the people, the politics and the power play which ignores leave no one behind policy, as a mere gesture for optics for a hidden agenda, no matter the cost of who lives or dies...treatment of a pathetic fallacy that we are such disposable inanimate objects...
...tolerated by your followers or those who oppose you are just the way life works...for the purpose, however dismal or incoherent you speak of...in terms that make even a calculation of Physics...easier to interpret as a truer balance of the truth...then a formula, which does not exist or even claims to make a slight sense of the matter...
...in which the exponential crisis to fix the equation for a populace who voted you into power for their behalf...as a buffoon fit for a circus not as a leader of a nation...descending into a spiral of nothingless...for even the light of hope cannot escape, in a manner to undermind the burden to free what is left from your control...that you are the gravity pulling everything together, when in hindsight...you are not even mass capable to a gas of hot air...ready to vaporize with everyone in your control...
...I/((We) stand up as one nation to the wake of truth, no matter our ideology, before the rest of the trails of destruction are unleased on our trial as country or our world, which depends on actions and not words of fallacies...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2517 Views
Added on September 7, 2021
Last Updated on September 7, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, West Palm Beach/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing