Life:

Life:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Life:

the entire Universe is a wasted Existence...and so are we...yet we do the next best option, survive...you are attached to every facet of good and evil...no matter the direction, in which you waste your life...even in the event you chose to be known...the good, the bad or ugly nature...do so...the knowledge to accept was ugly...the good for the bad...do we out-weigh neither...the darkess consumes the light eventually...everything goes dark...we throw a (God) into the catalyst..does the last hope, answer the wake up of life, eternal once more...for an error in judgment to acquire the knowledge of good and evil from the beginning...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have read a thousand book on the reason for life. I never found the proper answer. I liked Jack London words." Men believe, they are more powerful than God. The Gods laugh at men thoughts. In the end. The Gods will win. Men will fight and fight, struggle and struggle till he gives in. He will eat and eat till he cannot eat no-more and men will learn. The gods had used trickery, making them feel so powerful and they will become weak and die." I believe. We must do what we can and hope for a good ending. Outstanding words and thoughts shared my friend.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1620 Views
1 Review
Added on September 11, 2021
Last Updated on September 11, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing