Divided We Fall:

Divided We Fall:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Divided We Fall:

Do not tell me, the teacher was the first suckle of milk from the womb...if so, that's quite a feat of godly, unless its their own...your role as a teacher is the basics not the defining definition of the pupil to dictate which he or she will be on their own...once they become an adult...that's the parents...until they choose otherwise once nurtured not manipulated to do so...as an adult...
....best get your daddy/mommy knowledge handbook...teach your kids the concrete facts not the trend of pupil to teacher...the teacher is only one day ahead of the pupil...where the parents know better...through life experiences, no book or ideology of thought can teach...that's from birth...your FAMILY...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree my friend. I had great mentors. My grandparent. I had AWOl parent and kind grandparent. Now we do need mentors. I had many in the Army and many in civil life. I try to teach my four children well. All are doing well and no welfare. Now I have five grandchildren and I teach them to be kind to people, to nature and education is very important. I agree with you. The family is the back-bone of a country. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing words and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1763 Views
1 Review
Added on September 16, 2021
Last Updated on September 16, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing