Talent Acquisition Management:

Talent Acquisition Management:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Talent Acquisition Management:

by Glen Yumang Manese

Think about, Come about, Come by & ultimately Rise upon those within reach for your company...so lets break down the entirety for a simple and thoughout #talentacquisition #managerialskills :

Think about #management :

without proper & concise #leadership, there can be no #success within the #hr or the factors of #humanresources to #employeeengagement...furthermore the compensation to address the need & importance of #strategy...with #engagement comes the #communication of #culture & aspects related to said importance from all walks of #employees...the key issue, the right stuff, the mechanics to further the company forward into the future outcome of #changemanagement & pursuit to perfection, which compromises to address the #future issues, before the necessities are #change & #productivity to #growth...

Come about #merger:

a panoramic picture of the company & #talent to acquire the means to #growth with both achieving maximum benefits in #transformation of profitable income & benefits to level the expectations to the duties of #innovation without questioning the importance of both...which makes for a come together #merger of truth versus fiction...a tranparency of non-fiction of worth...

Come by a #plan:

#futureofwork with #diversity & intent to the foreseen outcomes that will make an impact to the #sustainability & effectiveness to see & understand with the ears to listen to changes of #oppurtunities to benefit the blending of each as a team of importance within the mechanics of #team...

Rise up & #build:

#talentacquisitionjobs within the stream of channels to whatever #opportunities make for the said claims above to engage support, to execute #managementstyle & #experience in #talentacquisition #management with a move forward approach of getting the right fit in the #recruitment / #acquisition dynamics...never stop #building...ever


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I been a leader in the Army and for large companies for many years. I worked for great men who had vision. When they died. Their Companies went public. Turn to low wages and poor management. I was fired with 300 men and women working for a large company in 2018. They decide. Cut high paid leaders and make more money. Hire cheap labor. Your logic is needed. Well train people can make a company succeed. We need more good jobs. The great men I worked for once. They paid you well and they expected profit, success and you respected them.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1631 Views
1 Review
Added on September 16, 2021
Last Updated on September 16, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing