Fiat for Filipino Presidency

Fiat for Filipino Presidency

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese
"

Wealth, Growth & Potential in the Philippines 2022, & Beyond

"
Wealth, Growth & Potential in the Philippines 2022, & Beyond:

By Glen Yumang Manese

Election 2022 is near the horizon...what can we do to rise above & beyond the norms & achieve in the Energy, Education & Economy for a future worth...& other issues with our nation...to address the impact of the safety & nourishments of each Filipino...in the next 6 years of the Presidential service to the Philippines...

I read to be in the 10% of wealth in the Philippines your gross income needs to be 26K USD or 1.3M PHP...does this data correlate with the finding of facts...I see, if that is the net income, after all deductions...then may be this analysis can be somewhat accurate to the report...you thoughts???

Here is my collective analysis for 2022, & beyond:

Basis: 1.3M PHP net yearly income divided by 365 days & 366 days on leap year(s)...

Amounts: 3561.64 PHP per 365 days / 3551.91 PHP per 366 days...

So, in order to increase economical growth, 26K or 1.3M PHP per year net worth is an attainable salary each individual working Filipino citizen can inspire to make & in turn growth of the economical sector, can be a change to put the Philippines on world level standards...even if the goal was to double the ratio of 20% of wealth versus just 10% now...this is achievable...in turn...the ladder for everyone in the working sector can move up & away from their goal to gain monetary income...

I find Energy is our weakest asset, followed by Education & Economy at large in its present structure...for neither 3 E's are implemented to make a more viable, become a reality for the country at large...we're building, yet we're not consuming the nourishment to sustain the fact for our building platform...which requires Energy, or the other factors do not even need addressed...with Education & Economy...we are saying, go do great things with Education & Economy, yet we are running on empty without the fuel to make it a reality...without Energy...& for that we deserve an E grade on all sectors of E's...we have based our E's as Efficiency of insufficient income or a balance of such in your ATM accounts or otherwise methods of transactions to our daily lives...

there needs to be a revival of a nuclear power plant to suffice the Energy to move forward in our growth, & a change to better the lives of each & every Filipino to rise within our control to do, so...decades of old thinking has cost us time & money...but the benefits to acquire the ability to rise up...is the action for us to take a leap of faith...before we plunge deeper into the struggle to address the concern...until too late in the game for us to thrive...for which, we are now...in a standstill to push through the great divide of attaining the stepping stones to accept faith & hope in the present, we have learned from the past & welcome our future tomorrows with growth & potential as a country capable of more actions then mere words...can we nourish in the enlightenment of actions & progression with change...we start with the people...

Wealth & Growth in the Philippines 2022, & beyond:

II.

#growth ...we start with the people...every Filipino has #wealth & #economy, so our governing body #investment should put the matter on the dining room table...we must feed our stomachs, before #motivation & #life in general can come about to #successfactors...the #people to do, so...should be our main concern, followed by the #energy of the actions of the people to #sustainability with #change comes #success...the tools are already there, yet we merely watch them turn to dust or rust out over time...with the #infrastructure standing as opportunity declines each & everyday...just as our minds simply forget & forget altogether the possibilities to harness the power to evolve into a higher #society for growth & #future aliments to causes affecting the lives of all citizens, as we speak without no action...

#purpose without words, the delay tactics are over...we know the benefits, the plus & minus for over 40 years of research & safety to the added beneficial factors to increase the #health & #resilience needed to the population of the Filipino people, which feeds from this #power of energy to #stress the conditions are fast & furious...just a matter of time, before the crisis evokes the brownouts...of other growth factors in our Education, Economy & everything in between, which requires the fundamentals of the universe...the energy to make everything happen...

we satisfy the people, we garner an election of a President fit for the action to fight, with first the energy to do, with first the practice, with first a justice of feeding the people the nourishment(s)...a belief in the power to change & acquire the trust behind the #leadership of the President in his/her service to country...all other factors will fall into place...the platform is clear & the dangers are addressed in real time & the place for such action is now...

let there be light, where darkness has held control over 40 years of delay to have courage to turn on the switch, for which the blood & tears of the Filipino people rightly deserve for the darker corruption has never been forgotten, the forgiveness is there, but let us not forget the worthless words for the actions...if for any monetary benefit, then those who chose to take from the people...for even a new generation has risen & has not been told the truth, the impact of such lies & sentences only the people has suffered a verdict of over 40 years & never given the light of hope, for which they righfully must be given...which has been bought & paid...the #climatechange is the coldness of space to turn the #opportunity of hope against its own people...& use fear & deception to acquire the only hope forward, for the waves can carry you, the wind can give temporarily relief, but they too will have their limits...fossil fuels will vanish & we will be left to the darkness, once again...we cannot allow the night to control us, for we believe in the light...

III.

Fiat of hope is upon us, fiat of nothing created us...fiat of change, the day for action is now...our history has made us stronger...yet the Energy to engage, execute & put experience into a practice platform is a decision, for which you get a vote to acquire the necessities for the betterment of the populace...we need to energize the actions, for our words are powerful...once we come together to put forth the strength to accept them as our catalyst for a way of life...not looked over for so long, in order to gain lost time, lost in the passages of the past...while the rest of the world overruns us with their work ethics to move forward...

this energy must be switch on, this energy which cannot be created or destroyed...has been a treasure trove for the Filipino people, no matter rich or poor, benefits all of us, God willing we harness the Genesis power to attract our neighbors near & far, that the capability of the Philippines is not lacking in energy, but the divine nature of the country to welcome them to our way of life to enhance the partnership of growth that we are energized, educated & an economical fortitude to move forward with nuclear energy to suffice the needs of our nation...we desperately set to action...we welcome them to the challenges & make a footprint one step at a time, just as General MacArthur did for our freedom...so long ago...

we shall return to prosperity, & expel the corruption within our system, so long ago to entertain our life, liberty & pursuit to happiness...just as those around the world...who seek freedom, but make no distinction...we must start first here, each of us as Filipinos to cradle the birth of life...we value & respect the principles of faith, decreed to the lives of the Philippines...for the birth of life, is the first energy to ever set an imprint from our God, our maker to our first breath of oxygen...& the impact for every life energy contributes to the struggle(s) of a nationality, we accept as a people to be proud of our heritage as Filipinos...

we cannot waste life energy, we cannot be the judge of a verdict for a life energy, we are not the God or maker of our own existence, but a vessel for life energy to continue the way forward with the arrow of time...we are guaranteed life & death...those two are a given...make no distinction about cradle to the grave...each will see the light just as they will see the darkness...must we cherish the acceptance of life energy for humanity & the responsibilities to bear the consequences for our actions...so help us, God...this life energy & the source of energy guide us forward to bounds...we should not abandon, nor take lightly the safety to harness such power as a gift from God...to benefit the Filipino people, a world over...& transform us as a nation rising as we see, the Sun is our national energy and the 3 stars blending together for the resources, we clearly must hold in our capacity to growth & potential...

IV.

All you need to say, is Energy, energy & energy...all we need to say, is energy, energy & energy...all the way to the Palace...as loud as any typhoon, volcano or earthquake to the growth & potential, the sound of 110 million voices can no longer be silenced...let the echelons of our echoes be the storm of storms for the impact resonate & reverberate across the expansion of the country...that we are the Filipino pride of governance to build, to better the lives of our dreams, become the reality...the simplicity of energy...the electricity to ignite & unite for one to another generation of generations...& not look back, but accept our failures in history, but our destiny is not far from the truth of our way of life...a new direction of fiat...that comes from within...

each & every Filipino citizen choses to vote for correction in errors, for an answer to the questions left unanswered...the Bataan death march is a reflection of hope...now we march forward to Bataan nuclear power plant as a solidarity of that infliction to claim back the seed of hope, which has been buried for over 40 years...the switch must be turn on...from there all things will be set into place...

the roots once watered by our interest to accept the way forward...the foundation will grow & the branches of energy spark the islands of Luzon, Visayas, Mindinao & Palawan...as a unity of energy to flow outwards for men, women & children to share in the power of the people...no longer to dwell in the dark of the dining room table...know the switch can be trusted to turn on/off...to cherish it, to hold it & accept the gift from the hearts of the Filipino people...that the instrument within the palm of our hands is ours & that we value the promise to lead by example...each & everyone of us must contribute to the cause(s) for the effect(s)...the words are now actions...the charge of our nation depends on our movement, young & old must rise to the occassion...text your friends & family, love your neighbors & join in the reality of change are key(s) to electrify & not deny the lightning & thunder of our pursuit to happiness...we must never let darkness control our freedom, when the light of hope never yields to such power...the responsibility is ours to safeguard & challenges to upkeep for future generations to listen & understand the ideology of our faith, hope & love for one another gives us peace & strength to prevail against all odds to say we can fail, but we can continue to persevere to the errors at hand, since we have the hearts of energy to impact change & correction of such obstacles, along the path...we can chose to go forward, left or right, but we cannot go back to the old ways of corruption...science is here to stay...

technology is vital to the development of our liberties...that we pause for help, that we can be one nation under God, dedicated to the liberties we have been granted, so help us God...& God bless the Philippines, amen...

V.

I would like to reflect on an old song, "We Are The World"...can we come together again as one...but in doing so, we must come together as a nation, first & foremost...let us talk also of the spiritual energy as a society...that speaks just as high, if not more...with the ever-changing pace within the sphere of influence of our country...

we can only attribute to the Spaniards, Americans & invasion of the Japanese...yet we gone pass all doubt to bear witness of who we are today...the heros have many names, Rizal, Aguinaldo & so forth...but reality now is who leads our national flag pass the next page...the unwritten words of actions...the symbolism of white, which equality & fraternity reside, the blue & red imprints the peace, truth, justice for all, while etched in patriotism & valor...for we have a double meaning in times of peace & war, hopefully the blue stays true & the sacrifice to turn red come only when all is lost to disagreement...the eight rays of the Sun was hope unveiled into martial law, yet the 3 Stars which make our soveignty glow in their own respective meaning...

One nation under God, one flag & one anthem has over triumph, time & again...we must stand up to respect & sing the glory of our place in the world...the hardships to sustain the Republic, the tolerance to call out the People Power Revolution, that we the people, never forget, but we have forgiven to the histories, which governs in our interest, not the corrupted minds who have fallen wayside & surrendered their self interest for our country's will to move forward...

we not lack in our spiritual energy to give rise of the 110 million Filipino lives who seeks better liberties & pursuit to happiness...however, small the concept to fall & not lose faith in the deceptiveness to bribe the mind of power within who is subjected to rise as a leader of hope for the Philippines...the Fiat For Filipino Presidency now or then by the vote of their love to see you through success & failures to guide the righteous path...regards the people power, as the spiritual energy against all doubts foreign & domestic...the balance to judgment of the trials of a nation are blinded by the justice for which holds the scales to actions...

only when leadership wears the colors of his battle dressings & understands the meaning does he/she see & claim the spiritual energy of the people...their sacrifices & energy of the nation, which bears the weight of no monetary equivalent, other than the duty to serve as President within his/her term of office...for we the people are one with the Fiat For Filipino Presidency...we will falter, we rise again & again...like a bird of phoenix for the energy gives rebirth...with each passing day & night, our light turns off/on & our spiritual energy rises above each obstacle to error & correct...make amendments for a favorable return of our nation's well-being...

VI.

the fiat of nothing...take a breath of fresh air for a moment of silent prayer...close your eyes...because we are not even born, yet...to the existence of a rising nation...then the birth of our significance became a plateau...now open your eyes, focus, listen & understand the platform of our survival is Energy...everything is dependent of...in order for growth & potential...for all other factors branch off to bring about needed changes to the actions of our decisions...take a look around you...

we have proven evidence of the pollination of birth, now we have to endure the ever growing tree of life..110 million Filipino lives within our branches continue to extend out, only the energy to maintain the constant way forward is at a tilting point...we must rely on nuclear energy as a new seed of power to carry us even, farther into the epitome of our way of life...

...there is no benefit of benefits without risk, for that reason we trust on science & research of the decades, which have passed...the safety & errors have been seen...the calculus of development has proven results & measures to make our way of life happier with unlimited amounts of energy to meet the demands of the Filipino people...we plant a new seed of energy...to give us the resources, by which all hope grows our garden of Eden...

two with one stone...energy with happiness...do we take our liberty to vote this into prominence, for the future is upon us...the past has been learned, the present much like these words no longer are just words, but actions...the lessons from this is ours...to bring about more for our children, our barrios, our barangays, our cities to a better way of life for all Filipino people...

let our words be energized, for this cannot be stressed more then ever before...what can you do with more energy...with more for less the cost...more money in your pockets...more for Education, more for Economy, the fuel to get social & business needs done on a daily basis...less cost of energy, means more essentials for every family in the Philippines...with that said, Energy is the only way forward...for our nation depends on this measure alone...to push us into the main stream of life itself...the very core of love within each & everyone of us...

an energized Filipino with a limitless amount of energy... in turn, will know the unlimited benefits to give back to the nation at hand...more for his/her family to not only survive, but contribute to the growth & potential of the country...we must take care of our own Filipinos & they will give back in a monetary to thrust...us into new heights...the sky is the limit...for we must fly like the national eagle to greater destinations...let us not question after question for we know the answer is ours to achieve...

let us not wait, until the dire need of the 11th hour, for we must be energized & vigilant to echo the cry of our eagle to send a message clear to every plateau of our nation, amen...

VII.

...can you hear it...its 110 million Filipino voices in one national bird of prey...I know I do, & I know you do, also...the Philippine eagle has taken flight to send each & every one of you a message:

Energize yourself to the possibilities of NUCLEAR ENERGY...

from Mt. Pinatubo, to Mt Taal & Mt. Mayon...to across the volcanoes of every locality in the Philippines...the eagle is coming for you...the symbol of our national bird to echo the voices to vote for NUCLEAR ENERGY...

I say this to the young adults...GO VOTE...mostly the same age as our great Philippine eagle's declaration in 1995 & the elders who did not benefit of its creation...GO VOTE...we must take advantage(s) of the nuclear age of energy...we are at the cusp of a youthful generation of breeders to enhance the power of energy to better the lives of future generations...we all love our liberties, but also our impact of bigger is better families...our generation X Y & Z live & breathe energy into our everyday lives...GO VOTE is now to change our ways, since without more energy, we cannot expect to power the age of technology, in which we live in the now...

we simply cannot just get by, the old ways are caught up with fossil fuels, the monetary is depleting & the cost is rising exponentially...the exercise to do more with communications...the smartphones in the palm of your hand, for the hours, minutes & seconds are ticking away...we must do more for less, in order to survive & keep the status quo of our advanced age...or we will see the light simply go dark...just as easily as you turn on/off the switch of your gadgets or home needs with electronics...this will not & cannot happen on our watch...

we have been detained in our homes for over 2 years with CV19 & this will continue for now...the energy supplies are much more now...24/7 reliability for consumption at a greater cost to all Filipino residents are now in the spectrum of its essential need to power our lives & more...

our freedom to energize our lives are the importance of our nation, our ability to act upon the distress call of our Philippine eagle, we are both in the phase of endangered species, let's not find out what extinction looks & feels like in the future term...without the nuclear energy needed to keep bay the needs of our nation & safety of all walks of life...not just the people, but the functionality of everything dependent of it...

per capita, is already in place...we need to act to rebuild its foundation & secure the energy for our governing body owes us this Declaration Of Energy to the Filipino people...this cannot be allowed to be mere words for no action, but a discussion around the dining room table...without the lights going dark each day & night...we are starving for the inadequate supply of a basic necessity of electricity...just afraid to do nothing, something to meet everyday provisions for our families & friends, which rely so much to its existence in our lives...amen

VIII.

get energized, energized, & ENERGIZED...get informed & begin the movement with me...my fellow Filipinos with the state of affairs to realize the importance of movement, each & everyone one of you holds in the palm of your hand, the power to vote...the power to address the nuclear program left to isolate & not used for the betterment of the Filipino nation...nothing can hold you back from the truth...

So help us, God...the energy for which, harnesses the volcano to make rise of this nation, can by its own virtue cause a fiat of hope...or we would not be here today...without such a great force to bring about an even greater country by the forces yielded by the volcanoes of the Philippines today, & continues to grow by the civilization, which rest on its soil...

we must enrich this notion of nuclear power, in order to give rise of the conditions necesssary to take us to new possibities of prosperity for this energy is a will of God...the entire universe uses the same energy to fuel the existence of space & the planet Earth...we live in...look at our National Flag of the Philppines, the Sun runs on the same principles of nuclear energy...the 3 Stars of our main islands are symbolized, Luzon, Visayas & Mindinao...they are also bound by the same energy as our Sun...

the endless journey of energy to meet our limited lives now, can be much more, for every Filipino...a new birth of energy like a new baby adds to our way of life...do not get frighten by the aspects of it...the safety measures are in place, like the safety of your children from the womb...no one can take that away from you...we simply cannot abort this new energy or our future generations of new borns, for we must do more for their survival...this depends, upon being educated & knowing the reasoning of why we cherish life & why we must hold true to energy...both are fundamentals of life, itself...we cannot waste neither of their importance in our respect to rise up for our people & country to growth & potential...nothing should put a barrier of misinformation to the finding of facts...

we simply cannot be left behind, by the containment to otherwise say, the pessimism is a better truth, when the foundation has already been built by our own hands...only the optimism of ABC's of wealth & the X Y & Z generations, come together as one for a beneficial awareness to give the power of energy instead of the destruction of its usage for war...we give its truer nature to give us peace of mind & will to turn on the switch...a declaration of strength by which nuclear energy is a power of a true flame...like the equality & fraternity of the band of blue...represents all Filipinos...the blood we shed of the red band for our bravery to stand up as one nation, under God of the power to accept it...

educate & relate the family value of nuclear energy to the impact of every meeting at the dining room table...for the discussion of this magnitude is a 10 on the Richter scale...

IX.

can we electrify one Filipino at a time, can we electrify & energize as one nation under God, can we come together as one, for the belief of the nuclear age of energy is here to stay...we must congregate as one collective prayer to change our ways for a chance, we as Filipinos are a force of people power...

we are face with a bombardment of issues: CV19, hunger, water, transportation, pollution, education, economy & the list goes on & on, but the cure requires we give the Filipino people the nuclear energy to confront all these threats with attention now, for all factors require this technology, just as the importance of the devices held in your everyday lives, you cannot live without the nuclear energy to power them.

an earthquake is a feeling of disturbance, which we have no control under our own feet, yet the message of the earthquake is a magnitude of 10 on the Richter scale...that is the importance of nuclear energy in the step forward to challenge our old way of thinking, do we break the barrier of hinderance to the answers of the Filipino people power...

which lies dormant in an eternal slumber for us to awaken the nuclear energy for all to prosper in a new age of enlightenment, so we may employ the greater good of the people, implore the sound of an eruption of a volcano & the disturbance of an earthquake to the ideology of a spiritual awakening to the truth not the homilies between edification & doctrinal instruction.

this all starts at the core, the family dining room table...where we come together as one for the blessings of the food & the energy required to make the event a daily function in our Filipino lives or do we struggle to the end without knowing the truth told each Sunday at church of the divine power which gives us this nuclear energy to growth & potential for all mankind to use for the greater absence of its connection is just a switch in the righteous direction to turn on the power for the will of the people demand, but are told otherwise of the real truth.

tell your family, your friends, & all who need to hear the words of wisdom to action...that will reverberate from every Adam to Eve, to the sounds of nuclear energy is a welcome relief of hope, a power of God, a people power to the tools, which require the source of energy to rise the infrastructures & the instructors to wield the benefits of its creation into our nation's growth & potential to exponential levels...

we are a plateau, by which we must be a mountain to see the truth for what the truth is meant to be...the beacon of hope, the people power to change & challenge our minds forward for the continuance is a rebirth of reconcile...that we tell the truth of its worth not the destructiveness to stay inert & kept in the propaganda of isolation...no man has the right to restrict, our humanity, our freedom to acquire the energy to our liberty & pursuit to happiness...we must reconcile our differences of what is truth...

X.

stand with me at the cross-road...join me in the abundance of nuclear energy has to offer us, the eruption is about to make an impact, the volcano has done its part, the earthquake has thrown you off balance & the typhoon has just started to gain a force gale wind...we are a force of energy ourselves as Filipino people power, your righteous action to vote, compels a governing body to act upon the decisions to safeguard the welfare of your existence, & the entire nation under the helm of your actions to lead by example, one Filipino to one Vote & one nation under God...

by which, we are longing a key component to give us the upper-hand, a missing piece of the puzzle divides us from achieving the intended goal & purpose...delayed by progression of worthless words, time & again told to you, it cannot be the way forward for its too dangerous, its too brainwash you to oblivion & too keep you at bay...so you submit & follow along the doctrine of its fallacy...it may appear to be, but its truer intentions are not the truth...

the resource of nuclear energy is not dangerous, not an environmental enemy & a safe way forward for the world over can attest to its power...the movement of other nations garners the luxury as a gift, which keeps on giving for a lifetime of generations will feed a populace of unimaginable size for the fraction of the old way of thinking & implementation with the infrastructure set in place today...now we sit on a golden egg, but not long enough to give the life energy needed, but postpone the idealogy of its nature, to be determine at a later time, so you may forget about the rise of the sleeping giant to protect your interest for a path forward with more energy,

by which, all other things will be set into place & motion...this cannot be stressed enough to a value of its importance to actions, not undecisiveness to postpone, delay or not bring this matter of nuclear energy to the foreground to establish, once & for all...we mean business, we mean more for the Filpiino people power...for the elimination of 2 with 1 stone...that is a strength of fortitude & enhancement to drive a force, so great...the leaps & bounds to be effective as a country of divine will & prestige to accept the challenges to dictate the Philippines to a level, it has yet to cross...

for the life, liberty & pursuit to happiness...each & every B, X Y Z generation has the option to make claims as an individual can do for country, so the country will rise & continue to reach for the sky of opportunities...not held in contempt...for justice is blind on the matter...which voices a plea so righteous & dear to the heart of the matter, clearly even nature makes the calling known...

join me at the cross-road...the typhoon has begun, the force of the people power now rest at your feet...will you rise to the wind of change & not live in the fear of such forces...they are lessons learned, that impact the lives of every Filipino, we must address them...

XI.

Let's go drift deeper into the sound, can you hear thunder & see lightning...how many more years, before the thunder catches up with the lightning...ask yourself that simple question...the typhoon is coming...the movement cannot be ignored, we have created this storm of storms, now we watch in the eye of the storm, wondering why we created it in the first place...

you cannot stop the fury of a typhoon, the sound drifts deeper into the minds of those impacted by the shear power of such force...we are satisfied, because in the eye of the storm, we feel the normalcy of everything is quiet & still...a sense of being protected, since the electricity has not died out...so we move about life like nothing is wrong...

yet, the reality...we forgot about the sound of thunder...the warning signs telling you, the nation is in a distress call, we simply are on borrowed time before the lights go out...only to see the lightning glowing in the distance, as are only source of energy...within the darkness of our homes...batteries not are included in life & if so...they too have their limits...

what now, what then...do we call a state of emergency to a energy crisis, we fully knew would happen to us, the crunch to limit only the few...since the output can only support so many, all at once...the rest will be left to weather the storm of our nation...

let's listen to the sound, let's go drift deeper into the meaning of nuclear energy, prepare for the next part of the typhoon...we can do this together, before the lights go out, if not for us, then the next generations will understand the value of the steps, the responsibities for action, ours made to sustain the course of the storm...

the typhoon is our own making, we keep growing into a rising tension to maintain our Filipino tradition as a country of the Philippines & a population ever-rising to the needs of more energy to the sustainability...

Let's go drift deeper into the sound, can you hear thunder & see lightning...how many more years, before the thunder catches up with the lightning...ask yourself that simple question...the typhoon is coming...the movement cannot be ignored, we have created this storm of storms, now we watch in the eye of the storm, wondering why we created it in the first place...

we must be ready, we must come together & prevail at all cost for peace of mind, & acknowledge this as a major conflict of interest between doing the now or then scenerio, because the next wave is coming...just a matter of when...we peek over the mountain & see it for what it truly is...

a bigger threat, a bigger infrastructure & a bigger wave of Filipinos asking for more energy to amass the constant stress linked into the grid for a system that needs more power & ways to secure the added levels society keeps building on top of it...without the nuclear energy will put us below sea level...where all this started from the beginning of our existence...we cannot go backwards...

XII.

build it, & they will come...yet we are back to the basics for the better part of over 40 plus years, here is the optimistic thought from one Filipino to the many Filipinos...we need to get to work for our survival as a nation with nuclear energy...

we need to save the Philippines, in order to improve the totality of our way of life...we built one of the most expensive infrastructures with Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, & watch the place be a no man's land of our creation...over 40 plus years, our way of life from the street dwellers to still the street dwellers not capable of even a street light, since we cannot afford it...we have been in the dark, too long...we need to see the light of hope from the tunnels of the cave...so we may accept life is not poverty, but prosperity...& accept nuclear energy as the way forward...we already have that option...

not hide in the remissions of a candle light looking at the pictures of the past ancestors...still living in the caves, still afraid to come out of the dark & charge forward with the declaration to put the matter to rest, once & for all...

get energized, exercise your right to a better way of life, a way out of poverty, a way forward to prosperity & independence with the mission at hand...if we as Filipinos join hands as one nation...the people power will light up the entire country...for the sake of one to another & another will bring to light the truer meaning for light bulb with spark amongst all...from there...we become more educated, more economically driven & energized by the purpose to do more for less cost...more efficient, more effective citizens of our Filipino traditions to see a reality of freedom from the hinderance(s) of nuclear energy has a plan to heal & deal a blow to the poverty stricken, the creation of wealth & hope for monetary gains for all Filipinos...

let's now focus & energize one another, educate the young & old alike to the vision of nuclear energy can provide an educational uplifting movement to encourage us to see a real deal answer to our energy crisis, we simply have a band aid solution...with our current resolve with fossil fuels, solar, wind & dams...we can push pass a new frontier of diversity with nuclear energy...

we cannot give up on hope, as she clinges to the verge of giving up on our way to look, listen & understand the needs of our solutions are within our grasp...get excited, get energized & echo your voice so the impact of a volcano, an earthquake & typhoon is heard across the entire islands of the Philippines...

we will see the light of hope...we will not be held in the dark streets of night, when the ability to give us the energy is just a click of the switch...we must turn on Bataan Nuclear Power Plant for the means outweigh the threats...survival of the Filipinos depends on it...the educated & uneducated will be transformed into a force unmatched like no other seen before in our history as the Philippines, we will be educated...

XIII.

Let's do a mashup, loosen up the tie & roll up our sleeves...buttons up & buttons down polo shirt...let's just have a relax approach for a moment with the acceptance of nuclear power for the Filipino people power to change their view points or not, & put things into prespective & prospective, in the best way to blend this in a lyrical verse to come up with a new idea of thought to the B, X Y Z generations, I just do not have the instrumental track, so just hum along, so these songs I used & edited to address this subject matter of nuclear energy, here we go...drums please:

let's get down, let's get down to business, give you one more night, one more night to get this, we've had over 40 years, over 40 years of nights just like this, so let's get down, let's get down to business...

get up, stand up, stand up for your right, we must not give up, the fight....might for what is right...don't give up the fight, we must see the light...

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy, the penalty of the crime for the dime, yet I left unfinish with risky business, for all you to witness...

Just take those old ways of thinking, we can talk & start listening, today's voices do not have the same goal, yet we like that old time rock n roll...

Come & dance, let's make a safe stance, the night is falling & the voices calling, we've got to get down on the nuclear wave train, we cannot play the blame game...we might not get another chance, so let's dance...let's make a safe stance, let's get on the nuclear wave train...

is this the real deal or just a scheme...caught in an earthquake, no escape from a daydream, open you're eyes, look up at the sky, & scream...thunder & lightning are frightening, Basmala, we will not let this go...nothing really matters, everyone can see, nothing really matters...anyway the wind blows...

there's a choice we're making, we're saving all our lives, we make a better day...just you & me...

XIV.

here we go, Pilipinas, here we go...here we go, Pilipinas...here we go...

I love when a plan comes together, look, listen & understand the movement to nuclear energy is a real deal life changer for the love of all Filipinos, B, XYZ generations come together, as one love, ABC's classes of wealth are all given more energy, we will win, because we are winners, we will win, because we love to win, that's the option we already have at our disposal with nuclear energy...we love an energy platform, in which we as Filipinos are energized, we love to be energized...spiritually & energetically to a energy cause for the Filipino people, we the people of the Philippines are the ones that make one love, a brighter day through nuclear energy, just you & me...

here we go, Pilipinas, here we go...here we go, Pilipinas...here we go...

just you & me...there are questions, no doubt...we have been told those questions & given no answers for over 40 plus years, can you live without nuclear energy, no, we cannot...the world is a much different place now...our country is a much different place, too...the fossil fuels are pollutants worse than killing me softly with crispy pata...we all love our crispy pata, a Filipino family tradition on our dining room tables with lots of rice...those all require lots of energy to get us by...day in & day out...solar, wind & dams help...but they too...have their limits...we love to be diversified...that's a great module...but we are at a cusp of an energy crisis in our nation...we build, build & build with the credits of pass presidents alike, but none is of more impact in our lives than nuclear energy can offer & give us the edge to develop even more our love & energy to the growing needs of everyday Filipinos, rise in population & the build, build & build to infrastructure...& address the pollution crisis with fossil fuels & the expensive task to keep importing those resources into our country...

we have gone through B, XYZ generations without much thought into the revival & acceptance of nuclear energy in our governing body, because the world around us are telling us the worst case scenarios of their mishaps, if you would investigate & educate both parts, seeing the picture is not the whole truth of the panoramic nature to optics of public persuasion through the lens of the media, alone...we must start the nuclear energy platform with the true journalism for the love of God & truer energy in ourselves to get pass the misconceptions of doubt...we neither need the pessimism persuasion, but the optical focus of optimism through opportunity to truly move forward with public persuasion for what nuclear energy can be for the Filipino people power...there are plus & minus to every calculus...or we would of not made the better journey thus far into our Independence as Filipinos as a nation of the Philippines, will & practice to the challenges of a Republic for which it stands...

we stand as one nation under God...amen

Part XV.

the symbol of our Philippine eagle is our Vision to Energy, the message is clear cut & the eyes of Filipino people power can see the results of the vision of our interest through our national bird of prey...not blindly, but focused on the long terms of applying science into our approach as a national security for sustainable nuclear energy...to better the lives of each Filipino...& the nation as a general aspect of our needs to move forward...the actions we take now will win over the old ways of thinking & propel the innovation of what is coming...

our Mission to energize our Filipino heritage for future generations to come...we simply cannot be left in the dark, on the first day of creation...light was created...not the sky, not the land, seas, plants & trees...even if God, the maker of everything...knew the science of nuclear energy...without so, nothing else could come to life, itself...ask yourself that simply question...

through nuclear energy, our Sun, another symbol on our national Philippine flag, was created & through such power Earth & our Stars...representative of our 3 main islands of creation...animals & Filipinos for that matter...the entire existence of mankind...God rested on the seventh day...yet our ways of antiquity as Filipinos cannot get pass day 1, understandable we are not God, but we have been given all of his creation already...we would rather just rest & not finish the job at hand with nuclear energy...

we have an old technology built, at Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, this is a finding of facts, with a payment already paid by Filipinos...we understand the mechanics of Fission...how nuclear energy works in regards to Bataan Nuclear Power Plant...let's make it accessible for Filipinos...while we invested in Fission...put it to work for our investment & understand the future of our Sun's ability with Fusion...see how everything goes from one step to another...by the time we expire Fission, Fusion will be even better...

we are not America, China or Russia with a great land mass to dictate their ways as ours with solar, wind & dams...we are limited in our space...we cannot go the route of bigger is better building, but we can with nuclear power, since our space is limited & our conditions are different, but we can be diversified, to an extent...those are still possible avenues, but we need innovation to the challenges ahead & nuclear energy makes common sense to the geography of our nature, plus the needs of our population, with more energy, all things arise from its power, that can only happen through our other bands:

White: Liberty, Equality & Fraternity
Blue: Peace, Truth & Justice
Red: Patriotism & Honor

others may use my own words against me with plagiariam, but do so with blood of Filipinos, for which put you in power of governance, not the other representation of its destruction to the Republic, for which your words mean nothing, but in name only of its principle attains power & not the people power...

Part XVI.

our thinking wants change, our beliefs are much the same with faith, hope & love for one another as Filipinos, yet we need courage to nuclear energy...for all things come into existence...for the purpose is quite evident...without explanation, take look around you...

now, in light of energy, we must as the House Of Representatives & Senate with the approval of Justice, come to terms as one with our vision & mission of nuclear energy for we the Filipino people power must harness as our value to principles, we see & praise as our colors of tradition dictate each day forward with its rise & fall to our nation's Philippine flag...

educate the mind of minds with our youth & adults alike to the responsibilties of our wisdom as leaders of a cause for effect, to nuclear energy, not the closure of the knowledge does not exist...since its creation is quite real, & its function is ready for duty for service of the nation's interest to the Filipino people power, for all intent & purpose of its function, since the Republic Act No. 5207 & all amendments pertaining...that we built the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, with the acknowledgement of the intent to use the power to our disposal from day 1 of creation...if not, then we should not even exist as we know of...

as a country of the Philippines, when other modes of energy are impractical & devastating to the health & safety of our people...one can filibuster their arguements, but the finding of facts are quite against them to hold their seat as a member of Congress to risk the opinionated rather then the self evidence, before the Justice of Truth to the interest of the Filipino people power left out of context...which were put by a vote into power for the safety of our people...

time & again, the science & data analysis is construed to the doomsday mentality, then the risk of plus & minus of the calculus with the education to mediate the optimism to the people of nuclear energy, rather we examine the good versus the bad of its interest to validate a vindication of victory through our leadership & media outlets to the measures of truth & the responsibities to educate & relate the matter of nuclear energy as beneficial, through social networks & word of mouth from one Filipino citizen to another from B, XYZ generations & future growth with the balance of ABC's wealth gap & interests of investors to challenges, by which we put country first, like God intended on day 1, let there be light, before we can even address other issues, for which all regard from the creation of light, so darker issues can be put into order of, in light of the energy to maintain its function(s) in the first place, we educate the poor, middle & higher hierarchy to the abundance of nuclear energy & its advantages to set into place the direction forward, not sit in purgatory for the guilty verdicts over 40 plus years to say, we have reached grace & acceptance of a great power & ready for its deliverance to our sovereignty...

Part XVII.

as we venture forward to the platform of nuclear energy, since the basis of this entire awareness is based on...others would like the other view points such as Education...then again without nuclear energy as a driving force...how do we address the issue of Education...let's say we push through & win with our drive to nuclear energy...because that is the intent to move forward with other factors, such as Education...

let's get to work for the youth & future graduates of Filipinos from conception to higher learning...whether the statistics say, we are dead last or the front-runner...makes no difference...its all about training & desire from teacher to student...& the teachers get the most work for their life goal depends on it...the teacher is only one day ahead of the pupil...but the disciples of a great master raise the bar for our future generations of success & failures...either/or we can learn for both...our great minds can offer much motivation to growth & potential, once everything is said & done...we continue to put faith in God & science plus academics into the principles of our advocacy to acquire this revolving window of opportunities in the field of studies...we must first feed the stomachs of both roles...the rest will take care of itself...the nutrition to brain power is energy & the profitability is the reward of such service from pupil to teacher...we must give them the energy & resources without doubt of how they go about their lives without security of a governing body to support the ever-changing world of technology & values in concept to be free thinkers not radicals of partisan interest to a ruling body of influence...stick to teaching & not manipulating the courses of study...

we approach the learning curve...with keeping our scholars here in the Philippines, by that we keep our best teachers to attain our best students...we can achieve that premises by actions of increase profit with nuclear energy...we gain in the insurance of better wages across the spectrum of a viable net worth of depository income in the treasury to account for salaries with teachers & every working Filipino...everything rises from energy...that's the bottom line...

simply put in terms of do the reading & math...we cannot afford to let go of our educators to venture off to other countries...if so, we have a failure in the education system, as we do in the nuclear energy debate to go higher for both roles are married into one another, as with Economy, etc...but that's another subject matter, so let's keep true to Education & Energy for now...

we need future talents from all walks of life...some are born to poverty & other to wealth...but each has a rag to riches story, if given the basis of quality Education, whether public or private, we must do more to gain the pupil to teacher ratio of checks & balances to adequately measure up with the intellual security blanket for our nation depends on educated Filipinos for us to achieve...

XVIII.

let's finish what we started, let's educate & relate nuclear energy to our kids in schools, through Education this can be better understood with science through our teachers...their immediate future is an advance technology, we have learned somewhat, but the way forward will be through their thought process of what is fission & fusion...they see the Filipino flag & recite the anthem...the Sun is our way of life...we understand the symbolism of our origin to be independent with our struggle as the Philippines...we broke apart from the Spaniards, that is Fission in terms of a simple explanation, we were 8 province neutrons, a catalyst to our Independence, creating nuclear energy to multiply our actions into who we are today...the Filipino people power...over a long period of time profited & sustain our people power consumption as the Philippines, but we now need more power...with nuclear energy we can make economical gains, reduce CO2 emissions, & increase our over-all health as a nation on the constant rise with population & cleaner air without pollution...

this is where Education plays a key role in nuclear energy to come together like Fusion, like the way our Sun works to produce all the energy that powers life on planet Earth...again, through more thought process in the understanding of our young minds, they will figure this out & enlighten us on even a better possibilty to nuclear energy, which takes away the nuclear waste & gives us multiple times more nuclear energy....but let's not get carried away, that's why Education got us Fission & Fusion is much easier to look at our Philippine flag...we will one day make our own Sun...

the fossil fuels like coal & oil are not reusable...cause a wealth of hazards for health & safety...we trade that for electricity at 70% of our resources to fossil fuels...to light up our country today & the rest is fueled by solar, wind & hydro aka dams...but at a very high cost of our hard earn profits on both ends...the solution was decades ago, but the same option is now availble to us as Filipinos...with Bataan Nuclear Power Plan aka BNPP...so the word nuclear is not a scary, very very frightening term...

nowadays, everyone for the most part uses nuclear energy...440 of them exist around the world & so does ours here in the Philippines, yet we must finish the job, let's get this revival of educating the entire country to appreciate the hard earn profits, we invested to get our nuclear energy to light up the islands of the Philippines...

put our pesos to work for us, for a change in dividends, long over due...we can thank our current President Duterte, soon to retire his service, for making a pathway with Executive Order 116, & the incumbent President 2022 make this a number of 1, 2 or 3 on the bucket list, the reality comes to life for the Filipino nation...within the start of 2022 to 2028, the sooner the better without hiccups to gain in the Educational awareness & Economical interest...amen

XIX.

you do not need a Ph.D in Political Science, Physics & Economics to understand the term, nuclear energy...

just the know how in the way it works...we need a President to boldly go where no President has gone before, to address the concern for our behalf & finish the job of the people power, the Physics professors to make it work & the Economists to play numbers with statistics...

in turn, the Philippines has growth & potential...to combat the inside domestic issue, lay a new foundation & establish the other options with nuclear energy at the helm, depleting of our reliability to coal & oil...diversify our ratio for profit & gains for a better way of life into 2022 to 2028 with more energy, more income & peace of mind to the hazards of pollution, so we can breathe again, from the water level about to drown into our lungs...besides just CV19 & continue the movement of the people power...

that will help develop our population & the nature around us...with a turn out rate improving every sector of the cost of living...from business, goods, food & beverages...with money to save & invest for future income, when the truer needs arrive for individuals & families across the entire playing field of the nation...build it, & they will come to invest in the idea that we are adaptable to innovation & technology is a feasible claim to our acceptance with nuclear energy...& the cheaper more viable routes with smaller modular reactors for efficiency & safety...after we turn the lights on with Bataan Nuclear Power Plant...an investment return, yet to yield its creation, from the first place...we can only fathom, how much farther over 40 plus years of miss opportunity has evaded us...but the past is the past...we are fortunate, still to put BNPP to work for us & the spoils of its generator to energize our nation, once & for all...

we are stuck on a page, we got no where to go...we got to make that change, that starts with everyone of us to vote on the BNPP as a go, since we got no where to go, make that change to make a difference in our lives...we are through with the arguments, let's make a difference for once in our life, we must see the bigger picture...for the love God, saw a bigger picture with our creation...we must see the light, & create from the negatives the brighter results of the photographs...we are pass black & white TV tubes...for the spectrum of colors are so visible to our megapixel devices...we are behind the power curve...we have reached the peak into a downward spiral on the charts, so obsolete to the advancement of our time, one man's junk is another man's treasure, no longer suits the energy needed, but borrowed time...how long, before we realize & take measures to act now, we must do better, we must come together, now...to say enough is enough...we have been in our homes as prisoners for over 2 years with CV19, let alone over 40 plus years indebted to both, without even a blink of the eyes, for the accountability to say, nothing...

Part XX.

There has been a time & place when looking at the earth & sky meant absolutely nothing, but what a view when you look beyond what is there & enjoy the real meaning. The sky is truly not blue & my two feet are really planted where they should be on the ground at this moment in time...

for in that moment, the blue has turn into red...the Philippine flag has the valor to oppose the threat of cause & effect...so from this moment on we challenge with the support of polling of 79% for nuclear energy...that is our bloodline to the outcome of an overwhelming amount of the Filipino population in favor of the technology...

how much more must we bleed for the right of such power to enhance the lives of everyday people power, the poor will rise up, the rich will rise up...the entire Philippines will rise to the occasion to the outcome of nuclear energy...there are answers, we must challenge our next President in favor our right to look beyond 2022 to 2028 with a resounding thunder & lightning to harness the power of light into our very own hands...a leader to effectively delegate those around the assembly with the belief in one nation under God...yields us this gift of nuclear energy to propel the governing body to work for the representation of its interest to the people power...

surely we will bicker among ourselves, surely we will transfer words into positive action for the interest of the Filipino people power depends on our actions as President & the delegations who can reason & come with a concrete plan of action for actions to carry out the order of the people power, so help us God...we cannot fail now, since we truly are in the red...fed by the animosity rather than the expenditures to expell the truth of its purpose to God & country...that we owe the Filipino people power to better the cradle to grave of life itself... lets reshape our authorities to action to see the blue skies of today, & the brighter picture of our tomorrows, this journey is far from over...the page must be turned now...

the words written in the blood of our past, present & future...depends upon it...rise up, rise up for there is no better time & place then this moment of truth...we must bring about nuclear energy, educate our people, & gain the upper hand to hold power, for which gives the motivation, passion with the most sincere dialogue for a wealth to the treasury has gone dry, the only way is up...is more energy, through nuclear energy this can be the do & not the doubt of pessimism...but the whole truth of the matter rest in peace...we must give the nuclear energy platform another look, listen to our physicists, understand our economists interpretation of the calculus...

liif cannot be bleak, if we have the foundation already built, we simply must give a heartbeat, the brains to do it & ultimately the courage to defy the risks as plus & minus, the data analysis says the science is there, the ability to turn the switch off/on is now, let's come together...

XXI.

let me entertain you, we like being entertain...the feel good approach...a song, movie or basketball game...or any sport ending in ball...it was a great song, movie or game...yet with the good, there is a bad...some will say it was not great at all...we accept both sides, but the majority rules in the Republic, in which we stand...

now, lets get the ball rolling to support a great song, movie or game plan...which all require the fundamental currency of nuclear energy...the governing body of the entire universe...we can support a finding of facts, we look, listen & understand the concept is real, accept the risk...since there will always be a good with the bad...the ying & yang...we cannot have nuclear energy without the waste product...we cannot have a billionaire life without the work...unless the work was done, & you were the receiving end of it...but unfortunately...we are not all given that option...yet here we are given a billionaire foundation with a Bataan Nuclear Power Plant...holds a lot of support to enhance the lives of all Filipinos, left for nature to decide its faith...

the Lion has no courage, the Scarecrow has no brain & the Tinman has no heart...we need a President with courage, & a Congressional assembly with a heart & brain power to get the ball rolling for the people power to say, if the BNPP story was great or not...

low & behold we rather like the To be or Not to be, conclusion as the verdict of an old adage to the truth of the matter...build & follow the yellow brick road...for we know how that story ends...instead of learning from our past, address the interest of the people power, where the heart of the matter lies...many, many years ago...

the story must have an ending, the production to the music to my ears, was long ago...the funding has been partially depleted, the rest needs completed, the ball is still in play, do we kick the winning goal...or simply let the time run out & lose the game plan...

we had a great cast once, but they got corrupted in the vision & mission of the BNPP movie, they got off script for one reason or another...to the welfare of the people power, at least we have a foundation still, tools left behind & resources to finish the BNPP movie, give back money owed to the people power over the long term...

we must kick the neutron ball for a goal with BNPP, in order to win it, to keep it as golden era of build, build & build...we deserve a gold medal for the time spent to educate & relate the matter to the people power...we can forgive, we can never forget, but we move forward to win it for our country needs it, the Philippines will rise, we have fallen enough times to get back up, to the challenges other nations around us made errors in judgment, too with their approach to nuclear energy, but through time, may be the delay tactics benefited us to look, listen & understand the technology has better ways to address the safety issues, as we move towards a direction in the right trajectory...

Part XXII.

what can you do with more energy, what can your family & friends do to be educated with nuclear energy, no worry, no cry...

we defy the norms, we cut government spending & yield a better profit, its nothing new to Economics, you do not need a Ph.D to be relevant as a Filipino, you just need a Ph.D professor in Economics to work the numbers & dialogue with the next President of the Philippines in 2022 to 2028 & beyond, we only have 1 BNPP aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, so lets put it to work for us, the waste is much less & storage space is minimal, the good outweighs the bad, breathe with me for seconds without polluted air with the current solution is 70% coal & oil reliability, carbon emissions invisible to see, but as bad as CV19 in your lungs, plus we spent over 2 billion USD aka over 100 billion PHP already, this shows an ROI aka Return in Investment & leads investors to our economy & the over 40 plus years owed to the Filipino people power for electricity...

now let's add more fossil fuels to the fire, because that's all we ever do is get no ROI for the Filipino people power, we just tax & tax away the problem unto you in regards to Energry crisis, we took over 2 billion USD worth, way back when, where are my Ph.D's now, crunch the golden era of build, build build numbers, please, if we sat on a golden egg worth over 2 billion USD over 40 plus years, how much ROI, if we just sat on it & did nothing with interest rates alone, we get great numbers for the country of the Philippines...of course, we do, but its much easier to say when you already have the after the facts in present form...there is the excuse, the use & reuse of adsage policy to do nothing, but excuses, yet leave out the truer fact of why we have an investment without ROI, we must simply do better with our Ph.D's of higher education in Energy, Education & Economy...we have the degrees, yet the systems are failing to put forth the results to the Filipino people power, we need to get to work for our country depends on it...the country is strong, but we the Filipino people power are stronger to achieve the gains of a governing body to work with us, too...

forget the fancy titles, President, Senator, Representative, or whatever pleases your palate for a moment to have the courage to speak out, the heart to work on the issues & brains after the facts of whatever degree of education attained to use it for all intent & purpose...yet we hide behind the titles of entitlements...rather we step aside, the janitor gets all the respect...the true governing bodies...they see the mess day in & day out...the bickering of no resolves, they simply get the mop & clean up the mess of things...& take out the trash...but he or she looks, listens & understands more of the issues for less money...they do their job, work the hours & actually solve something, so overlooked by the system as just an occupational duty of little interest, how dignify to be in his or her place of status???

XXIII.

Its electric, its politics...let's do the electric slide...to the right, to the left...I can get into this dance craze...boogie, boogie...now four steps back & one step forward to nuclear energy...its electric...its politics...let's do the electric slide...

let's play political DJ, its our choice song...because its as old as our nuclear energy wedding planner...yet its electric...took off to wedding receptions for B, XYZ generations to this day to get electric...& nuclear energy, well its complicated, its politics here on the islands of the Philippines...yet both are as easy as 4 steps to the right, 4 steps to the left, 4 steps back & 1 step forward to nuclear energy...& everyone benefits for its creation...you do not need to be a superstar icon singer & dancer like Micheal Jackson to learn to accept it or as he would say, Beat It...let's beat it...

turn the disco lights on, let's get this nuclear energy party started...we been attending over 40 plus years of funerals, everybody likes a wedding reception, instead...we value life here, you can be either to the right of Conservatism or the left of Liberalism, but accept life, not abort it...the Philippines can be the life of the party...come on ride the nuclear wave train...let's bring it to life...because its electric...its politics, let's do the electric slide...

you are cordially invited to this 110 million Filipino wedding reception...bought & paid with the very guests who attend its occassion...the instructions are easy as 1, 2 & 3...get educated & relate to the nuclear energy celebration is long over due...energize to the birth of life & the nuclear energy to sustain us for a life time of weddings...& the many funerals who gave it to us to harness the eternal bond, until death do we part...but its electric, its politics...when all we really want is our liberties & be happy...so we may continue to work harder to the reality of even more energy with an I do, from Fission reaction to Fusion reaction for generations of Filipinos to come with I accept the challenge of nuclear energy...

let's write a new chapter in our lives with a wedding planner to do this again, because its electric, its politics...let's do the electric slide...Its electric, its politics...let's do the electric slide...to the right, to the left...I can get into this dance craze...boogie, boogie...now four steps back & one step forward to nuclear energy...its electric...its politics...let's do the electric slide...

we can do this, everybody does their part...we will win as 110 million Filipinos, rise up, come together as the people power movement...we must charge forward for our country needs us most...we must get to work for a common good to arise of its energy to power a Filipino nation with new aspirations & motivation to be a leader within ourselves to the words have meaning, we say them as action pack to the reality of nuclear energy...lights, camera & action...the photograph of 110 million Filipinos...

XXIV.

lights, camera, & action...let's get excited, energize to the Filipino movie of the century...the one in which everyone is involved in its nuclear energy production...now, what a cast of a lifetime...& you're a leading role...the script is quite long & uses big scientific words at times, but you will get the gist of it, act 1, take 1, 2, & 3...etc...as many times as it takes to get it, perfect...

our Physics Directors, Scholars, & Economists will keep us in the loop of the limit budget and/or the cost overruns...but over time this BNPP aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, production will come to life & the big motion picture reveal will be a blockbuster hit...the cost so far is in the billions, although like any legendary classical theme of theatrics...the show is about to start...

the deadlines are worth the work & the awards will be there, you know, everyone wants a Noble Prize in Physics, Academy Awards, & Oscars...etc...etc...to get the next big sequel for their hard earn participation to such a wonderful artistic nuclear presentation...we will go out with a Big Bang theory! No doubt in anyones mind, we put every neutron of our blood, sweat & tears to make this nuclear sensation a lifetime saga for the country of the Philippines...

the cast, crew & the entire process continues to benefit from the main actors & actresses in this AAA+ selection of the best of the best fit for the roles to give the performance of a lifetime...we are going to glow super bright to the challenges to get the Media to support our nuclear energy cause & effect to the public eye...everyone needs involve to gain the Filipino people power to look, listen & understand the BNPP movie movement...its sensational, out of this world...mega hit nuclear production to electrify our energy & solidify our way of life...

collectively, propel us to the world stage, as a country of the Philippines is mentally & physically engaged to the nuclear age of technology...its responsibilities & safety concerns are adequate with the entire sphere of influence other nations have gone through the threshold...& we are prepared to the challenges, as we were over 40 plus years ago...to finish nuclear production, so the advancement of our way of life with growth & potential leads us at the forefront of prosperity & actions to rising concerns to address the issues for future reliability with a revolving window into nuclear energy has in store for us, as the Filipino people power...

if we shall go off script, we can error & correct the measures before the threat is at the footstep of our door...knocking & who will answer the call, the hard questions to maximize the benefits with the dangers to fix the mess of things & not esculate the problem at hand, yet endorse the possibities now for the insight of the measures can be neutralized, before the inevitable gains momentum to its action, we must be defensive at all times, to safeguard the interest of our Filipino people power depends on, amen.

XXV.

Act 2. Take 1:

the Dark Horse, will be our main super hero...the one least to win a Fiat for Filipino Presidency & the only one with a nuclear energy platform...to take hold of the reigns & charge forward for the Filipino people power movement...

this takes planning & practice to detail for the undertaking is nuclear energy...an energized & a man on a mission jockey for the way forward with nuclear energy at the helm...we are favored to lose the presidential race...because we are not educated or deem worthy, but our vote for office matters to them...the rest is history for 6 more years...& a trifecta is near impossible...just do whatever it takes to win, without no horseshoes to dictate a nuclear platform, just a title for Presidential status for whatever comes your way...no nuclear energy for the people promised over 40 plus years ago...well-scripted writings not done by the presidential candidates, just a professional think tank of bought & paid party writers with affiliation to win...

no matter how they whitewash the details...the Dark Horse is there, & not deem a threat, its about the win...yet its politics as usual...we can all accept the way the story ends...because that's just the way it is...every time we roll the dice & crap out in the end...disappointed by the outcome:

for I did not know better to vote wisely or ever vote wisely...just who has the name recognition & see on the Media, everytime I read the News or what TV channel or click my smartphone for what the Social networks predict & say the house always wins...to influence my vote to the same old, same old...

a horse is a horse, of course, of course...but who is riding the horse wins the presidential race...what he or she brings at the dining room table is the heart of the matter, now what they tell the Filipino people power is another story altogether...just to win without a belief of a platform...which works for the people, by the people for which it stands, under God not the other way around it...who voted for results not failures with excuses as adsage to politics as usual...

we must pick the odds, yet the odds are not against you, since you pick the winner in the end of election...the platform is nuclear energy, the Dark Horse is the correct vote...the jockey gets title President & you get the prize for nuclear energy to better your lives as an individual or a growing family to make ends meet each & everyday without the stresses to sleep at night's comfort knowing the governing body, the system of government is working for your interest to move forward...

the nuclear energy it takes to supply the needs of the Filipino people power long after you shut the lights off, just to turn them back on in an emergency or the next trials ahead of you with the reponsibilities of your peace of mind, that the Palace wins, but you also win by electing them in the first place & reason they are there for safety & duty to serve the entire 110 million Filipinos, in God we trust...

XXVI.

beep, beep, get on my jeep, jeep...by the time we reach our destination to the Malacanang Palace, you will be more educated to the purpose of nuclear energy has in store for you...let's get our yearly supply of uranium pellets, so we can afford the demand of the average Filipinos to the most wealthy & privileged...we are in this energy crunch together & room is running out...what we pay in the jeepney ride, we get in the same amount of 1 kWh of electricity...as you can see the jeepney is now full of people...yet people will hang on for dear life & limb for a ride...even though its fully loaded & the power to run it is still fossil fuels...so try to hold your breath, until we get our CO2 levels at check & balance...

you are curious...what are all these pellets doing with us, to feed our chickens or what...they do not smell like food...its better you do not know, what the answer to that question...quite yet or in a round about way, yes, they will feed our chickens, but not in the context, in which you are asking the question...now that we are safely moving through our congested traffic & polluted environment...I can tell you about those uranium pellets piled up in the center of the jeepney...those will give us enough energy of electricity for 1 year's time for the entire country of the Philippines...reduce the cost of your jeepney ride & electricity by roughly 66%...if not more with our diversified use of solar, wind & hydro...do I have your attention...

now, comes our look, listen & understand the importance of those uranium pellets & the golden egg aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant aka BNPP...we need to hatch it & put it to work...plus feed it those uranium pellets & the chicken will grow in size...giving you more golden eggs, for consumption of electricity...in which, we must need, also to allow for our growth & potential...we use our surroundings, since our land area is small...we must be creative in our nuclear energy plan, more power, but less area of land...

our golden egg can still hatch, after over 40 plus years just sitting on it & keeping it warm...let's get back to work & revive the nuclear energy program for BNPP to start paying us in return in investment...we got to start making golden eggs again...give me the best Ph.Ds in Physics, Education & Economy from the top 19 universities & colleges of the Philippines, one with the mentality & the other with physical drive from each group...that's the future of our growth & potential...yet the average Joe Filipino & the hierarchy must come together as one nation in support of nuclear energy to gain momentum mentally & physically to pitch in, time & work into an orchestrated assembly of music & not just be content with the noise...they are fed as the only viable solution to the energy grid, which powers our way of life...

our governing body is listening...yet you must make your voices loud & clear to stand up like you, do when the national anthem is played, you make the difference..

XXVII.

the difference is one Filipino citizen at a time, educated to nuclear, related to nuclear in a paradigm without the complex thought of a Ph.D, an average Filipino to Albert Einstein brain power can look, listen & understand the entire process of nuclear energy...in turn, growth & potential are a goal...with the over-all achievement to success...

look the finding of facts are 2.3 billion USD was spent already for Bataan Nuclear Power Plant aka BNPP...this provides Filipinos with 621 megawatts of electricity, we pursue its benefit with public support of 110 million Filipino citizens, with every means possible...the Media, the barangay, the city, province & the interest of the Filipino people power movement through our governing body...

let's elaborate with 1 to 3 billion USD to revive the nuclear project now...so who ever becomes President this cycle of 2022 to 2028 will just start the process, while the next election will put the matter to actual production...again, its a nuclear production of coming together as one Filipino people power...we are way behind the power curve, so now is the time to put this into the acceptance of our nation...

currently, we are 70% coal driven, 20% renewables and 10% oil to keep our electrical grid as pace...with an added effort to energy...we can attract investors like Bezos, Gates & Musk..who see money makes money...spend it to exponential minus the cost...makes for a sound investment multiply the exponential...because they are all driven to make an impact to the world over with better ways to make it better...yet we must take strides as a Dark Horse to attract the attention of FB, Twitter & Social Media alike, that we mean business, not business as usual mentality & physically not energized to move forward...this is not a wave the magic wand...Harry Potter event & happier after story of fiction, wink your eyes & there is nuclear energy at your disposal...or cast a spell with words...its a reality of multiple proportions...

let's invite France, Russia & the good olde USA for our nuclear energy program needs dusting off...& others who can give us the help to kickstart this Mission Impossible movie plot, if we choose to accept it...its by no means easy, yet we are 110 million Filipinos strong for the cause & effect...its not like we do not have a head start in the calculus of constructing its demise, nor have we given any effort since the idea crossed our minds over 40 plus years ago, its time to get radioactive, literally speaking...you know what I am saying, its about time to delve into the advancement of technology & move into a new horizon...so help us, God, we find it within ourselves, since the answer is right in front of your eyes, use it or lose it...time is ticking away & we are holding the keys in our hands just afraid to turn the lock & go about our lives with a door open & another closed for the actions speak louder, then our words to keep us detained in one spot, shackled by our own chains...

XXVIII.

this is our finest hour, the 11th hour has always been our best asset...for the last hour ticks away...let us define the meanings of that final hour...the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself...the best way to say these words to the best way to look, listen & simply understand...dig deeper into the bowels of it...drift deeper into the sound of it...

we accept life for what it is, if we must crawl, in order to stand & by virtue of God, we live long enough to support our wisdom on three legs...a leader must stand one last time to defy the odds in order to over come those who wish to bury it & silence its creation for the definition cannot suppress it, wisdom is gained not learned from the halls of educational institutions...

own it for the abilities to deny it, you must as a leader know the expeditures, which lies to oppose the truth to shut you down as a principle lacks in their own undoings...to gain the following to which lacks the wisdom for which, you have put forth every drop of blood, sweat & tears as the experience to lead by example, to put everything on the line...win or lose...accept it, because that is the only truth of the matter...the only heart of the matter, because you believe in a greater truth for the 110 million Filipinos as a follower of the truth forward...onwards to a better way of life & prosperity...

do not give up the fight, fight for what is right...through nuclear enegry as our platform with our diversifed means with solar, wind & hydro...we will seek out Filipino hunger, poverty, education & economy...everything in between or otherwise...for the matter...the difference is you, the Filipino people power deserve a path forward through nuclear energy to power you mentally & physically to the challenges ahead for yourself, your family & friends around you...take a look around you...not just the picture on the wall...go experience the picture in your own ways to acquire more knowledge & listen to the other world around you...understand the truer meaning of life...does not end, when the novel story says it...its much more, when you are consume by the entire experience, once the words, as breath taking as they are in print...cannot match the presents of the action put forth to garner the senses of reality...by living it in the present moment...

we cannot be stuck in history over 40 plus years ago...in a picture of suspended animation, what could of been, what should of...all this time just reminisces of the thought in our minds...we have not failed, by the contrary, we have let fear control us...we have let fear tell us..we are not responsible to take action for our own path forward as one nation, under God...yet live in the past rather then accept the leadership role to error & push pass the barrier of doubt...we must have faith, hope & love to conquer its grip on our fear to nuclear energy...this principle, which powers the universe...the same force from day one: let there be light...amen

XXIX.

encourage you, challenge you to tell me anything, this works both ways...let's address it, sit down & accomplish it together...I cannot promise you tomorrow...yet there is always today...relax, get comfortable, the nuclear energy we seek will be inevitable...that will speak for itself...the more Filipino voices who say they are hungry, they need out of poverty, they need to be educated, they seek a monetary way to stay above water...

put your name on the list...its better to expel its truth, then to live by the expansion of its concern, as not important, not my problem...pass the buck to someone else who cares...unless it affects me personally, some will abuse you, others like to be abuse...sit down, relax, we got to get to source in order to fix the problem(s), take the leadership to come out, chill it, take a moment to have a San Mig or a Coke, we are all in this together, 110 million Filipinos strong, yet we fall & get stronger, just the energy level gets harder & harder with each fall...

so get up, grab my arm, we will cross the finish line together as one nation, under God & the principles to our basic needs to survival, whatever life throws at us...its worth fighting for each Filipino to have life, liberty & pursuit to happiness...let's get to work & energize our way forward...do not look back...its not going anywhere...listen to the opportunity ahead of you & understand your history, for there...all things are possible...

my father always said, feed your stomach...the rest of day is easy...now you know why, energy is such a game changer to every walk of life...you simply cannot live without it...in whatever form of energy..one requires the other to make an impact...that is a reality...everything consumes one form or another to function...the answer is quite elementary, we just take it as a given..that the energy is there all the time...until the time comes to stop us at our place...then we feel it...we are a long way from home...even though home is where the heart is right in the center of everything you do each moment...so I say to you, B, XYZ generations...can you live without energy & if you can...please let us know how you do it...before the night ends & starts all over again tomorrow...because we are here today, & we are not guaranteed tomorrow...you have answers, we need to know & move forward together...one olive branch to another...until we find the resolve to the constant change of outcome for the unpredictable future in the scheme of things...

a leader needs a delegation of leaders with open minds to delve beyond the policies at hand...that the main reason a Republic works...its the check & balance to come together...& a leader to accept the finding of facts are concrete as they may be, in order to accomplish the mission(s), whether realistic or impossible, we can do, so with a revolving door of opportunity that seeks out truth & not ingore it as a demise...

we must engage, execute & take experiences of others...

XXX.

...doubt founded by the expectation of you...yet the nuclear energy, it takes is all roads lead to the Palace...the presidential race to out wit who is who to claim the vindication of truth & justice for the heart is the center of a pedestal to give more of self-sacrifice, then self itself...can you give more, for the people you serve as a leader..you are playing with fire with fire...

the power gives you a measure of faith, hope & love...that everything you said is subject to scrutiny...the word, sentence & paragraph will be dissected better then an autopsy...because there will be losers, no matter how to convince them otherwise, since they look, listen & understand the mechanics of their own truth, rather then acceptance of it...just for power against the Filipino people power...hold strong...they cannot fight all 110 million Filipinos minus the opposition to claim fame of power only, in order to give you absolutely nothing, yet your vote matters...

for sale it, for opinion or fact, that it matters to a better life of growth & potential...or otherwise deal with the temporary relief & struggle once more for independence to survive the daily inflictions of why you voted...the terms are short or long...you can, for sale it, short-term...you wait for results...long-term...way pass the benefits to security & well-being for actions with answers & room for other matters to be answered...

there will be no complaints of the short-term...its instant gratification...until the money runs out...do not be a victim...chose the long term & give the entire B, XYZ generations a profit of every Filipino to get the principle of investment to a way forward, not downward spiral back to let's wait another 6 years...you are not guaranteed tomorrow...yet the actions you vote today are reflective to address the future concerns...

let the vote be of self interest or national interest...yet if it is for self interest alone, & not the common good...expect delays, for which years & years will pass with no avail to the same old, same old song & dance...over 40 plus years of nothing, something just to get by...& business as usual...a stagnation of worthless words for action...yet you voted for its continual without ever changing the mechanics of its failure to succeed...since you like it just the way it is...until the reality sinks in...you were out-witted, out smarted by the play along with the system of governance to get your vote, & deal with it...

let's take the optimistic route to get the nuclear energy for a revival of options to give back to the Filipinos who hunger, who are living in poverty, need an education & a monetary income to stay here & be part of the Filipino nation, without looking, listening & understanding other countries welcome them for a way out, yet they take away the brightest mental minds & doers of the concept to physical attributes to get the job done...its a collapse of brian drain & the physical strong arm to higher expectations...

XXXI.

let Socrates define truth...for no man should justifiably hold himself in contempt for honesty...for the greater truth of minds...who truly believe, they are the liars of such malice...

love the word, impossible...because without it...you would not exist today or any other day...makes me wonder just how impossible the world is in convincing an ounce of truth, when the world watches you rather drink the hemlock to gain their truth as the faith, hope & love of the Filipino people power or others...as the whole truth...nothing, but the truth...so help you, God...

you must believe in something, or nothing at all...yet most fall to something...good thinking...yet the great minds know its not the case...they look, listen & understand a thought process is above the speculation of just the visible presentation fed to them as supervision...no calculus can differ otherwise, unless submitted to do, so...at their leisure of acceptance...

in simple terms, do not judge so quickly, that the present system is the only answer...yet accept the flaws of your inability to educate & relate the entire political science of how to navigate the interests of the Filipino people power to coincide with the governing body to a real deal measure to combat corruption & answers within the acceptable terms of the Filipino nation...if you are guilty, you are guilty...without no other possible verdict of your innocence...yet the truth will set you free...sometimes good minds make flaws, & surrender the greater mind to martyr...

let's not forget, but forgive...& move forward with the expectations for a direction, which makes for results not objective thinking to a much foregone era...that XYZ generations should be noted, & B generation had stumbled & fallen...we cannot repeat it, if so...we forgot our history, forgave too lightly...& took 4 steps back, instead of moving forward to our designate goal of checkmate...we must win, yet play by the ruled of political Chess...inspire your pawns, belief in your bishops, fight with your knights, block your opposition with rooks & sacrifice your Queen at all cost to achieve victory...

power will be sacrificed for a greater yield will come of it...just the way physics works to our nuclear energy platform...protect our king & the Filipino people power, until our watch is over...we cannot concede, we must win, the Dark Horse is the strength...the trojan horse no one expects to win...we give the nuclear energy back to the rightful owners of the Republic, the Filipino people power, can decide the next move in a political chess match, done over & over again every 6 years...we are after all expendable in the political arena fighting for cause & effect of a Republic willing to keep it or not exist at all, the movement is truly in the hands of the Filipino people power to choose wisely, & effectively of its own demise, the choice is yours, do you give nuclear energy a chance at the dining room table...& talk about the strategy to win...

XXXII.

its elementary, my dear 110 million Filipino people power...if you can learn your ABC's & count 1, 2 3...then you can accept the possibility of nuclear energy, becoming a reality...how this energy transforms the youth to the elderly in the way electricity plays a major role in your lives...

we must educate & relate the positivity of the benefits to give a right fit to look at the matter concerning...Let's go nuclear...like we do for our favorite sports team...Let's go nuclear, & win a gold medal for decades to come...instead of no golden era for over 40 plus years...our best Filipino player is Bataan Nuclear Power Plant...& we are not allowed to let it play basketball...we only have 4 players on the court with...Fossil Fuels, Solar, Wind & Hydro...yet let's go nuclear wins the game with 3 pointers as our Michael Jordan, greatest of all time...

listen Fossil Fuels always plays dirty & fouls out...Solar only plays great, when the Filipino national anthem plays...Wind is great, when a typhoon strikes, but what a disaster & Hydro goes with the ebb & flow...now comes the glowing Nuclear Energy, which everyone fears & the coach says not unless the Filipino people power fans, say so...its a national call...they are the owners of the Filipino basketball team...

Filipinos can jump, are you understanding now...we need a star player like Nuclear Energy to give us the edge...cut our Fossil Fuels dirty playing style...give Solar better batteries, not get Wind out too early in the game & Hydro our players during the entire energy game plan...while we wait for another option to get another player to replace Fossil Fuels...altogether with SMR aka Small Modular Reactor as our new point guards...Fossil Fuels is sucking up all the oxygen from our Filipino National Energy Team...we simply need better & more reliable ways to win the game...

we use our best forward in Nuclear Energy, remember to contain its ability, its too hot to handle, just that greatest shows through with its talent, you know its energy can play the entire game, yet needs to cool off to stay out of foul trouble, too...great we have Hydro to keep that under wraps, well, back to reality...Nuclear Energy sits out the game, we lose & talk about how we can win the energy crunch...

we hired a President, a whole assembly of Senators & Representatives, yet we are content in losing, out of fear Nuclear Energy making an impact to a game changer as easy as learning your ABC's & counting 1, 2 3's, you know the turnout of the energy game plan is the same outcome everytime, they get on the court, lights go out, come back on & go out again, same old bad news without them even reporting it any longer to the public eye, we have been on a losing streak for over 40 plus years, paid over 2 billion USD, we need to get nuclear energy on our platform, spend on acquisition to revive a game changer, our interest demands a major player to move forward with nuclear energy, let's go nuclear, let's go nuclear...

XXXIII.

when the time comes, I will no longer be here...yet my words will be etched in print, what action I took to attain my work...that will be the most remembered...you must decide to lead a fellowship of delegations...whether they look up to you...now that must be earned...some will be content to stay the course, others will be challenged to move with you...hopefully, the majority goes forward, neither can you leave anyone behind, even with disargeement...that you only get a minority...press on with the intended nuclear energy platform...the commit will be hit hard & the truer enemy will come to meet all of you soon enough...

the leader is now confronted with the harsh reality, either listen to the messenger as the truth comes in of the energy crisis at hand or claim defeat there, & a lesser outcome of leadership swanders around to see the light of the matter...only to pause for a moment...the final destination is known...why did we bicker among ourselves, until the actual event for us to understand...

we rise up, only when the limitation is caving in on us, the plus & minus of others' grievances, so we do not ever error to make a mistake ourselves...only to keep a perfect record, by moving forward takes risk...why move at all...just pace in place...there is no harm...no one gets hurt, in a perfect world...humankind only learns through repetition of being imperfect & accepts the verdict time & again with risk management...by standing still, we cannot evade the energy concern of the Filipino people power will soon run out...

we push & pull...play a tug of war between the truth...which side will win...until the moment of truth breaks at the pivot point & the danger lies of who is truly hurt by the inevitable outcome...all of us who have governed, for the Filipinos who voted the power of respresentation, that the will of the people be met, that they are given the same finding of facts with the multitude of studies done over decades on nuclear energy, as a strong leader of meeting the regulations & electricity for a price of making more energy for less cost...BNPP is the candidate left out, since Bataan Nuclear Power Plant is already there for our use, should we find in ourselves, the governing body to educate & relate the matter to the interests of the Filipinos, that the game changer is nuclear energy...the only question is...when & the answer is now...

avoid as you may, the problem will come to you, instead, a bit too late & a dollar short of financial collapse, that the option now looks very inviting to accept as, let's go with nuclear energy, just a hop, skip & jump...the sign, seal & deliver for lost time, because its no longer safe for human consumption, fossil fuels have wreak havoc & not a concern to health...statistics of the numbers far out claimed more lives, yet that is all forgiven, now...we can reason on a nuclear energy platform...for we must offer a better way forward for the B, XYZ generations the moment of truth, amen...

XXXIV.

Shall I (Will I) provide everything I have ever known, by experience in a world of conflict(s)...you cannot fall asleep, because that is your safe haven, temporarily, a temporal world of isolation only to be elated back to the reality at hand...for the moment of your leadership is defined in the absence of it...the weakest moment does not granduer, when the optics are so clear in nature to oppose...

what it knows to be your Achilles heel...no matter how victorious your abilities to out match the fight, time & time again....years to decades have all come down to this moment...the past was all in vain, if history has its way, the action of one will render everyone useless in their attainment to only listen & not understand its truer nature to win, whether you already claim defeat...if others are only followers not focus to take charge for the dismal grows darker, an abyss for the dictation of such silence to understand...

you have had your moment(s) to speak, that is no longer a viable option...the aspect, the action of the Republic now gathers to piece together the fallacies of this juncture...when leadership has more knowledge to give with the most elder of sages...& no longer questions it himself...then admit the wrong of policy, omit leadership for a stronger will to accept it is done...& so is ours...for what is left of our dignity, rise up for it & accept our faith in the end...to surrender & step aside for those who still have the will...it not be the case, so help us, God...

we must charge with the chemical energy to react will vigor, a resounding thunder, after seeing the light for what is our salvation to speak out as one nation, under God...of this engagement, before our very own eyes go blind by the tolerance to seek out, our differences for a common good in a righteousness to judge our own affairs, as a country not dictated by outsiders...we accept both failure or success...make amends once more to clarify the corrective action...condemnation should not be our fear to a solidified state for a better Republic, for the Filipino people power hold us...

in high regards, that we not stand down to a fear of our own making, but rather challenge its suppression for so long...controlling us to defeat, & not ever recover from its grasp...so we claim the white flag of surrender, wave its victory above our own banner...so be it, if we wish cowardice, before country & creed...let us not accept or kneel to any power...we have control over to contain it & use against its own will to conquer nuclear energy, as our creator did so on the first day...let the days of our error, be the freedom to release our new birth to rise up, let there be light, let there be light...so we may fulfill the promises today & give a brighter tomorrow for our Filipino heritage, our Filipino people power can vindicate & validate the governing body works for them, not against their will to life, liberty & the pursuit to happiness...so help us, God...

XXXV.

let me take you back to the barrios of San Isidro, Bacolor & Masantol, the outer delta, Pampanga...yet my life began in Sampaloc, UST hospital...way back when sugar cane fields were abundant, martial law was effective & the history from my point of view...ushered from place to place & Tarlac province...the median ground...yes, I remember the events, but they no longer exist...because they are history...a lesson learned...

in the fields of gold of San Isidro, or the rice patties of my upbringing in Masantol...or the active Mt. Pinatubo volcano of Zambales, Pampanga & Tarlac...since I cannot claim a virtue of a tripoint such as ours without all of you...the nature of its power shared became our nation's interest...

so I ask you, to walk with me as one with arms raised up to join in the chemistry, the chemical energy within each of us, the human heart reactor to speak measure of the importance of the other energy, of which only God, put trust in us the usage for good & not evil, as the only acceptance to our way of life...since the first day of life, there is no debating the outcome, as we have the cure to defeat it...

we have been decimated with CV19, think twice, its just another day for you & me in paradise...do we surrender or grow old or die now...just think about it...if not...we are a fragile existence on borrowed time...we simply need more energy...look at the Sun is our biggest symbol of our national flag...its a defining moment to our education & economical growth & potential...our governing body says nothing at all, but you can make the difference now, we must go for nuclear energy...

let's get where we do not need to say anything at all, since its working for nothing at all...the life support to do & not just say the words that make us feel good for just a moment...every 6 years, let's get to work for the Filipino people power needs it more...more energy...through nuclear energy...the facts will not change...only get better with time...that time is now to electrify the country to be more...more for every other issues that oppose our way of life...this is worth fighting for...its a representation of your acceptance, but the presidential act to power those who elect their leader to fight for you or die, doing so...because you are the chemistry, the chemical reactor of individual importance within 110 million Filipino people power, who truly makes the country, energized & not surrender to the constant struggles, which come our way...

this is our world within a world of conflicts, yet we share a common ground...let us heal together through CV19, let us be more together & move forward together, as one nation, under God...we will heal pass CV19, we will energize & not look back, as I said...its not going anywhere...we have a vision & mission to break a new barrier with nuclear energy & continue to make our lives, & future life, liberty & happiness of our country better now, & greater expectations to the challenges ahead...amen

XXXVI.

have you notice greatness dies young, yet through that greatness a Filipino nation such as our continues...the struggles & approach forward seems an effortless effort for those who gave all, so we may live a better life...an unknown future to them was their cause, since the greatness is gone...in effect, a seamless sea across a field of many unknowns...look at the peaceful nature, cherish most of the abundance, an individual Filipino loves the view...serenity as their comfort & sounds of life around them...listening in, taking it all in for what it is...understanding the values of such freedom...

now, a leader must question & answer for their freedoms...inhale & exhale everything for a brand of constant possibilties as his/her own country of the Philippines is one big family to equate the entire scene as life, liberty & pursuit to happiness...that requires a power of God, the gift from his treasury is nuclear energy used to create the very meaning of everything, by which we accept our leader to guide us into the unknown factors, so we may continue to satisfy our cravings to feed our stomachs the nourishment needed to continue the journey...

forward we go with the brand of our nation of 110 million Filipinos to be adaptive to the ever-learning curve that check & balances are a never-ending cycle to address those concerns now, to meet the invisible sanctions no one sees, or expects them...although a leader of a nation consumes the inevitable nature of everything, yet sees pass all of its givings...so the populace can move about their lives as citizens who voted for such measures be in their favor...the priceless mental & physical attempts is worth every centavo to add more value to the peso to which gives more for less...acquires the depth perception to act now, then impact coming to ruin the growth & potential, in future terms...

that is a true leader, yet the greatness to achieve it costs a fiat currency...only decreed by the Filipino people power that their leader is a value of acceptance, so long as the terms of office is dictated...to lead them into the chaotic envelopment, that the threats are visible & can be over-come by such greatness to notice, before the dangers arise from it...

the enemy is at our backs, yet we only are viewing the serenity from the front & sides...the beautiful outcomes so far, that nothing else matters for the moment...we do not need to be prepared, everything is under control...until the perfect storm arrives...the typhoon is beatable from the front, we can weather the storm...now, we are in the eye of the storm...everything is calm, nothing out place again...the backend of its destruction is coming...

the enemy is from within ourselves to acknowledge its presence, since its all around you, the energy required to keep moving forward, will undoubtfully come from the background, for your leader knows this already, yet you must step away from your comfort zone for nuclear energy to be our best defence...

XXXVII.

see my battle, is a force greater than any I have ever come upon...a fear, for which knows I fear nothing for its destruction...because I will use its own power against its own will...so long as I contain its power for good & not evil...that is my challenge, so I humbly accept the task to acquire its weakness to empower a Filipino nation to greater heights, not seen in their lives for we owe it, accept its terms & defy the natural laws of physics to ensue the responsibilities to go where no Filipino has gone before...cross a boundary into a void of hope, not live in the fear of its absence...so help me, God...

this nuclear energy program, should no longer be a debate, if so...keep listening to the noise of its fear, then the definition to defeat it, & claim the Presidential seat at your leisure...its a power to yeild for the 110 million Filipinos, which cannot be intermittent to its hunger for energy on all factors...we all grow hungry for the simplicity of electricity at our dining room table...the preparations each & everyday...only to use its light once the Sun has gone to guide us into the comforts of our homes...

this cannot be tolerated, until the masses scream out...only to live in the silent darkness, asking why something so simple, can turn our lives back to the stone age...instead why should the question ever be asked, since day 1, Let there be light...let there be light, so the process of everything else can be solved...we cannot rest, & be satisfied in the moment...for the moment is now to reach out of our comfort zone, or live in the discomfort of the enemy within to shut us down, by a gavel of its justice & not ours...we control the light, since we can nurture its power to work for us, not die out in the ether of its escape to serve another ruler...

this is not a fight againt my fellow Filipinos, its an action by which they are vilified of the truth fed to them of nuclear energy by our own making to edit or cut out of opposition...to be given the moral support of its duty from cradle to the grave answer as the only answer for our country, the Philippines...if my constitutes, know of a better resolve to acquire power without the use of nuclear energy, without diversified modes of fossil fuels, solar, wind & hydro...together...then let us know how you create your universe...or how the universe was created in the first place...why is it so vast & continues to grow...feeding on a constant rate of nuclear energy as its source of power...let us know...for when you give me that answer...I will yeild the floor of the 110 million Filipinos interest of the importance of such matter, concerning nuclear energy has to give for our way of life...& address the othee issues, if you so have the vindication of how the universe was created without nuclear energy...I can knee, before a higher power within me to accept the creation of your alternate energy source of power claims to be the truth, & nothing, but the truth...so help us, God...

XXXVIII.

let there be light, let there be light...from the 1st day of creation to the 1st day of reckoning of our power to have the nuclear energy in the hands of the Filipino people power...this will not end...we will unify the Philippines as one nation, under God, one Flag & one commonwealth to the loyalty, for which has divided us as a Filipino nation...

we hold ourselves true to plant both feet on the ground, as Filipinos with the never-ending conviction of the promise, this will become our own acceptance as a free nation, under our terms...we will finish the work...no matter the distance so far, are you with me, come join me into the journey of unification...nothing can stop the wavelength of acceptance as the energy put in to give a multiple fold of exponentials for the rise of its power thru 110 million Filipino people power to say, let there be light, let there be light...as our creator said so, out of fiat to become who we are today...all you need to say, let there be light, let there be light...for the darkness now rules over us with CV19, educational awareness & a decimated economy must rise again...all of it, must rise again...we must start again from day 1...since that's the only option left...we will save the Philippines, we will do this climb back to rebuild our nation as powerful, if not better by fighting fear with fear itself...

let there be light, let there be light, where fear resides to extinguish its presence invisible or otherwise...we will fight the good fight...as we have through our history...we will not bend to this time or anytime for that matter...we will engage the invisible & visible threats...execute the righteous cause for the effect will surrender to us, not the other way around...we will rise back to the peaceful days of freedom...that moment of truth, when the enemy at our backs is conquered, once & for all...through the nuclear energy to drive the hammer down with resounding thunder...we will pick up Thor's hammer, because we are righteous to its claim to power, for our existence depends on its blessing to cast all doubt aside...we are united under one principle to claim the long journey home, the peace of mind, so long ago...to enjoy the nature of this country to move freely about...not down casted by the barriers, which come to separate those conditions of peace...for the pen is mightier then any sword...the language it speaks is a strength of 110 million Filipino people power, who cannot speak for themselves to speak in their behalf as the real sword to invoke the trust & confidence with each strike of the characters that looks, listens & understands the print in black & white...the defining moment to etch closer to the truth...the nuclear energy of our vision & mission to accept nothing less, no more...we must save the country of our birth, in order to rise from the ashes to deserve the life from the very soil of our sovereign land as a formidable force worthy of its claim as the Philippines...amen...

XXXIX.

at times, you must wonder if the touch of God, would kill you or set you free of the conditions, which made you come to life...that must be a nuclear energy of acceptance like no other...only to expel on a fabric knitted across space & time itself...the gravity of its nature is hard to comprehend...a fiat of nothing becomes you & me...

we could explain it time & time over...still we must move on from our beginnings...now imagine given the sphere of our Sun in your hands & told to explain it to others of its power to your fellow Filipinos...that the messenger of God's touch can do a world of wanders...let go of the fear, accept the notion of its creation, only you can accept its power for good & responsibility to its evil, in order for the beginning to have a fission reaction to grow outwards an abundance of humanity through the fusion interaction of its beginnings...

in simple terms, use the energy given to you freely, to fly among the solar system, stars, & galaxies of immense power you see in the night sky of how history works for you...let there be light, where there was no light...instead of its action to do harm...against it nature, if you accept only its destructive ocular view for presentation...you & me are here...because of its balance to order...

we must connect with its nuclear presence, as such, we did many eons & moons ago...that we come together to energize its power for truth, then expel its energy to the environment of our surroundings...as a gift, which keeps giving our growth as Filipinos & the order of our economical exchange to live out our lives, as citizens of a freedom unleashed to do more for our family as Filipinos, not be suppressed by the fear mongering to heed back in its impending danger, by not being educated of its important to you & me...

only a one dimensional approach for you to look, listen & ultimately understand its truer nature, among the stars of twilight...what powers the universe is the same nuclear power at your disposal to use for the greater good of its creation...since the entire universe is dependent of it power to growth & potential...the give & take...which rises of it power is beneficial to you & me...for us to exist at all...& continue the cycle of life for other Filipinos to endure & the chance to live among the stars...

that the afterthought should be for us to dance among the stars, celebrate the charge among the stars & fly free among the stars...that requires we go nuclear, let there be light, so we can look, listen & understand the harmony of its energy...the unison of a systematic sound unifies us as music to our ears, & not just the noise of instruments playing all at once to distract us from the truth...

this starts with you & begins with me, as a leader to use the power of the pen held in the palm of my hand to make peace with my fellow Filipinos to the actions of its truth to dig deeper into the bowels of it & drift deeper into the sounds of its creation...amen

XL.

its a fine day, take me away...for I have made peace with my father, the greater purpose to pick up the pen again & get back to work for the people, in this case my fellow Filipinos...while I had no desire to draw or write for just the thrills of it...there is no point to say it...why draw conclusions & actions just to get back into the politics of it...somewhere inside of me says, let's shoot for the stars...once more for cause & effect...lay it all on the line...you have to make a difference for the Filipino people power...if it must speak, then it must speak measures...the truth is harder to fine...gets harder with lost time...

touch the very aspect of its words to print...touch the core...the heart beats for a message to transform a nation to look, listen & understand...they make a nation rise or fall...not the governance to give their share to the actions of a leader to just accept, yet perform for the beautiful things to come & arise from it...

rather I just blend in among the common people, & say nothing at all...like the fiat of its origin...be what it may be...Que Sera, Sera...may be Doris Day sings it better than I can explain it...yet the impact of the song, tells me to contribute the wisdom in me...you have seen the world, rested among the son of your father...immersed in the water of Jordan River...seen the conflicts of how the world works...share in the wisdom of its entire understanding...the people need you more then ever now...a messenger to the truth, since you are among the stars with them...yet you have not succumb to the blackness of it, quite yet...

if you hold even just a sparkle of light left, then by God...give it your last strike, before going supernova...put it to action & not claim defeat quite, yet...the cradle has given you life...the world around you the experience of a lifetime...do not go gently into the night, quite yet...accept the terms to show, what you have learned on your journey...brings you back to the Philippines...what have you, any evidence to speak to the congregation of minds of the truer nature of your disposition, now that is newfound energy...

we are, but a lost & found in a cluster of islands, seeking for a better truth to arise for us...yet we must come together to empower the lost of our convictions to enjoy all of what life has to offer...not wait in idle to look above the sky of meaning of our universe, asking why we are separating from our origin...faster & faster...without the courage to rise up & come together again as a nation of one harmony...

this my fellow Filipinos is not a question, but an answer to define the moment or let it escape from our grasp for good...you will be, ok...to accept a greater power to energize us to lead this nation into leaps of faith...make your prayers become your truth, since the answers of truth are already there for you to grow exponentially for the expanse of the universe says so, until we have no control over the matter...amen

XLI.

you want to push higher virtues for Filipinos, yet stand in the run way, waiting for take-off...the energy requirements just are not enough to get you where you need to be...the obsolete ways are too primitive to go beyond the stars...the nuclear energy you seek sits by as the remedy for actions...completed by your own hands, yet Icarus looks down to say, you will fail if you do, so...what he failed to tell you in his ambition was not to get too close to the elements of the Sun's power, nor accept the dangers as a seperate endeavor, altogether to look, listen & understand the follies to safeguard the natural laws of physics has rules...

like the forbidden fruit of knowledge, do not cross its danger zone...accept its will to help you & protect its power to contain the force from within its power...never forget...its a two way street...respect its gift & protect its interest to yours...once you harness its power & yield in its comforts as a way out of the imprisonment, the darkness within your confinement...can make you easily a victim of circumstances...do not take the gift of nuclear energy for granted...so we may build upon its energy to push the higher virtues, are not forgotten by careless acts to nurture & prevent the rise of a nation's well-being to expectations for a greater truth, within the infancy of our new birth of energy...

through this, with this & the power of nuclear energy govern our interest with a better way forward to increase the energy levels & add to our abilities to gain ground on the invisible & visible battles facing our country of the Philippines...we must start with the Filipino people power, so all things will arise from its development into the nuclear age, the science behind its efforts, after our initial acceptance & the foreseen future to change our ways for a path much higher than previously attempted by our actions to gain the upper ladder to a new level of options...

deliver on our marks of governance to fix & constantly improve methods to increase the order of things to come...decrease our spending & increase our treasury to maximum profits, cut our cost to leverage the infrastructure to build, build & build for a future worthy of the nation's highest interest for a better life, liberty & pursuit of happiness...through nuclear energy will come of its own spoils, more for less...& the worries of stable income for all families across our nation, where our national Flag waves, our national Eagle flies & our Republic stands, united to the actions of our Filipino pride to never give up, fight for what is right...let there be light, let there be light, where darkness still commands & must be dissolved for our freedoms will not be infringed by the fear within ourselves...we have a choice to make a better day, we are saving all our lives, one Filipino nation, at a time, when coming together means we will conquer & destroy the invisible & visible enemy, we will no longer fear, so help us, God...amen

XLII.

as the rush comes in, I shall walk among men & women who will take the ommission of their ill-differences to concede to a greater power, in which God is the king of kings...we are just pawns crossing an environment of unknowns to hopefully be granted the right of passage to serve as our duty among those who chosen us to lead in their presence...

the challenges are hard earned & hard fought to the destructive nature to know the enemy is not among those given the titles of office...its just a temporary moment to be a knight, bishop, rook or queen...we are all expendable in the game of chess...so do your best to improve over time, before the moment expires & passes the light to the next worthy of its acceptance...

the world is an unpredictable territory of misgivens, at moments its calm enough to give you a chance to rest, to start over or continue where you left off...what we make of our world within the world...now that is just as unpredictable, though we have choices to make for our words are slated & our actions will be tested...we hope its the solution, yet can be even more the problem with compounding interest...esculating an even bigger threat to dismantle & put back together...even in the smallest of details...so small its the invisible adversary, to see CV19 can tolerate us & choose no sides...its intent is to survive just like you & me...change form to adapt to its environment...& we are its host...the enemy is faster & smarter with its will to claim defeat...shows no interest in what you're thinking...

blink & its gone...breathe & you are now its victim...us versus science in the arena of a Roman Colosseum...we must rise above to defeat its trajectory...we must come together as a Filipino nation against all odds in order to win...& a world to make it kneel before us...choose your weapons & add your chances to battle its weakness...shield your body from its affection to you & me with a CV19 shot or not, that is your choice...hopefully, you chose wisely...we have to take the battle to it...some will fall, hopefully many will live...we suit up & demand action in our favor, that is the only way to victory...we have done this through history, & know the answers to kill it, before it kills us...

in God, we trust...we must be willing to win now, & again & again...whatever it takes...to save all our lives & acquire a newfound nuclear energy to strengthen our losses & gain where we left off, yet the costs to survive have emptied our treasury, we will need energy with nuclear energy to push through the lines of our objectives: CV19, Energy, Education & Economy, everything will come back better, since we will be stronger as a result to get up, stand up, do not give up the fight, fight for what is right, let there be light, let there be light, build the infrastructure to new heights, take our losses as a win, since we have a lesson learned through this hardship detail to look, listen & understand the visible reality, amen...

XLIII.

Let's get down to business, we must dissolve the old ways of thinking...we educate & get nuclear energy running for us, then we can discuss the other matters...we hit home to every household in the Philippines...we can afford a better way of life for our Filipino families with our work ethic, thru energy & own our home by our own hands...that's the bottom line...cut their cost to energy & give them more energy to get the job done...

if this must attract the attentions of our left or right...then so be it...I would welcome China, Russia & America to help in the nuclear energy program to better our lives as Filipinos & those not mentioned...I welcome Xi, Putin & Biden to our growth & potential...whatever the governing policy of each country at its state of governance...makes no difference...they are all super powers...my olive branch is to unite our 110 million Filipino people power to glory...because all super powers know what glory is in their own perspective...so be it...we are able & capable to change, to acquire the same results through our people & governing body as an equal playing field with change to be at the top of the food chain...extend the olive branch of peace with a unified acceptance to lead this nation, our Philippines to greater growth & potential...

the disposition is our old ways of thinking, we live in a different era, where technology rules & AI is quickly gaining on our intellectual level...its not how you play chess, its who knows every move, before you even make the move...who studies every aspect of your life...that's the new challenge...to be a leader in this chess match means you better be two steps ahead of technology & know how to counter the AI...or you will lose & never recover from its game changer to how the new world will work with the system in place...

you can speak this or that as a leader...makes no difference...if you are not ahead of the game, the bigger picture is go nuclear or be left behind by the stubbornish to action & act the words of a script to memory to a great movie for awards only...awesome...you get an Academy award or Oscar, may be even Time magazine or what have you...yet the story remains the same...nothing for country, nothing for growth & potential...just the titles & accolades at look at me...I am President, I am Senator & I am Representative...look at me, all eyes on me...you are as worthless as the symbol given in your honor for nothing has changed...its a golden calf, only to be struck down by the same God, for those who yield its power, who believe the act, script & production is enough for the interest of the 110 million Filipino People Power to put their blood, sweat & tears on a ballot, which means nothing for them, but an entitlement of terms to be accepted as a servant to the Filipino people, for whatever merit...so help us God...the choice is not faltered after the vote of conscience, but the reality of the people, for the people, for which it stands to serve...amen

XLIV.

Look, you want to fight, I will give you a fight...do not fight among yourselves, the fight is you...each individual Filipino citizen...all 110 million Filipino People Power...& rising as we speak...but in order for that to come together as one nation, under God...the fight is truly against yourself...as a leader, this speaks measure, you feed your stomach, & the rest of the day is easy...most do, yet many are left out to hunger for a morsel...this starts now, & ends with you...we stop hunger altogether first...no one should be without food in this day & age, the nutrition like you were given, since birth, as a baby in development to your growth & potential...you must nurture continuously from cradle to the grave, there is no other option...take a look around you...everything is feeding & you should also...for that is coming together...energize yourself for others to get energized...we are then all connected...as a unified energy...

Listen, to those around you that are hungry, help those of your fellow Filipinos...from rich to poor, does not matter, we must drive the force of each of us to nurture our stomachs...that's living, we, Filipinos love to eat, so find in yourself to energize & the measure will speak for itself...you are energy & thru your energy gives more to others without it...one dominoe strikes two & three, & so forth...no dominoe & the rest cannot get energized for what is coming, since you forgot to feed your stomach, the rest will have forgotten, too...or skip it...altogether...now we have a hunger issue...Filipinos die, get sick or just live with it, because their choices ran out...always have choices, feed your stomach, & the rest of the day is easy, remind your fellow Filipinos to do, so...

Understand, we are on borrowed time, yet time is truly an illusion...so make the best of its presence now...nothing is guaranteed, except you got here & you make the best of it...before time runs out...we must be ready to the challenges ahead, we must be an individual catalyst to become a unifer to a unified solution as a country of the Philippines, why must we watch those hunger, our fellow Filipino citizens, when this basic need still haunts us in a world of a technologically advance system, yet the algorithm has never address an ounce or calorie to end it...we must do more, we must feed our stomachs, its very simple, yet its as hard as calculus to solve for you & me, when its as basic as counting 1, 2 & 3...or saying your ABC's...we must continually remind our fight against hunger, to repetitively learn to end its hold on us, now & forever to put what we know to action, yet we get lost in translation to other matters, because we forgot to feed our stomachs, since going to work, the gym, seeing a ball game is more importance or the most obvious, the smart devices we hold in our hands, even the smart devices tells you it needs to feed its stomach or it ceases to operate altogether, let's come together to end it...amen

XLV.

higher, higher, we go...stop, for a moment to reflect...come back down to reality...the energy of the entire universe lives inside of you...its all around us for that matter...let's combine our energy to nuclear energy for this also speaks measure...as we get higher, higher & higher...take my hand to know this can work for our Filipino people power to come back from our insecurities to make us more secure for our life depends on its peace through strength to show we are ready & prepared for a new horizon of opportunity...rise up, my fellow Filipinos...that moment is now...

its not war among ourselves, we seek its peace through its energy to electrify a new dawn...a new frontier to step above the plateau to the mountain tops...& go higher & higher, fly with the eagle, our Philippine's national bird...the expanse of the unknowns are reachable to the conditions, we stay on course outwards together as a Filipino nation who does not fear, so we cheer on those who lead us from the old ways to the newfound energy to triumph past, present & future terms...let's slide past...let's live in the present moment...adjust with the constant future...in order, we continue to grow, & error to achieve the constant obstacles are many, only we are ready & prepared for those challenges...

nobody can stop us, no one can stop you or me...we cannot be stopped, for everyone must continue to grow & given the potential to do, so...we are energized, we must enter the cockpit arena...no matter who comes to challenge us, invisible or visible...we are ready & prepared to live or die to the constant threats, who wish to take it all away...bring it...we will conquer through it...bring it, for we are the Filipino people power to unify, to unite for we wish to live...spiritually, chemically & energetically to a cause & effect, which test our fear, we fear nothing, we have had enough & stand as one nation under God, to make a better day rise from fiat, to see the light, to lead us to glory & beyond the skies of twilight...we have choices to make, since the light of day tells us its a level field again...& strike as you may, invisible or visible...we know how to win, because we are together, bury our losses & strengthen our survive...harden our skin with armor...defend our ground with technology & science as our forefront to be more, look, listen & understand our surrounding are faster & smarter...we must take the measures now to keep our offensive will to acquire a life, in which we chose to live not hide in the belly of the beast, which contains us as a prisoner of its war...that is not freedom, that is isolation from the truth...we cannot accept an invisible reality...in a visible world, in which we live in...so long as there is hope, then we must stand one last time, to defend the possibilty to rise above the belief of a better day for another generation, for our work, the duty to do right for cause & effect, before we come back down for the glory fades...

XLVI.

everybody is looking for something, everybody wants to rule the world, yet the glory fades, & you must gain the victory once more...you must be ready & prepared to the repetitive nature of how the world works in your world & the world around you...

this is the sound of our soul, the lost & found for a Filipino people power a way out of the dark...at times, the words get harder & harder to accept the truth...our world throws so many battles in the arena of chance...at you & me...might for might out of shear honor, courage & commitment to win it all back for cause & effect...because we are the peacemakers of our world...yes...the glory fades...do not get use to it, get back up & claim its presence over & over again...

while we are lost in the field of battle with CV19, hunger, thirst for cleaner water, which way the traffic transports us, pollutes us, educates us with the free flow of economical changes...they are all in there to defeat you & me...this requires an energy beyond just fossil fuels, solar, wind & hydro...this takes nuclear energy in the passages of our lost & found...we are about to break, all the disillusions are harder to bear from the truth...are you ready & prepared for what is coming your way...if not, fear not, you can fight it all back in your favor...yet it gets smarter & better each day, studying your every move...technology & AI are also in there...finding the ways to claim it, for glory fades...we must not fade with it...we must accept to win at all cost, in order to gain more for the battles keep coming...challenging your life to keep pace & ahead of the wolf pack...even the animal kingdom feels it...do not look back, its not going anywhere, keep moving forward with the times, we are sinking, when we should be breathing a better oxygen...

lets kill it, the invisible threat, CV19...lets not be blind to the visible reality, lets feed it, lets purify it, lets work to move around it, lets breathe again, lets educate it &...become more with growth & potential for each Filipino to rise up...& accept it...requires a higher energy source of nuclear power to address it...our country of the Philippiines needs it, in order for us to acquire our lost & found...

we have left it in the trenches of battle to bury it alive, & for its technology can power a world of ours, even the universe for that matter...you pray to the God above for answers, yet fear its presence as a destruction & not a gift of peace...the universe is dark & light...not all dark...for if we must return to the darkness, so be it...for if we are to survive, then we must pass the torch of light to the next Filipinos to decide their faith, or claim defeat to the darkness now...

we have choices, always have choices...to be two steps ahead of the game of chess & take into account for the world changes are constant...left behind...waiting for us to catch up...because we are too far behind to work for it, to engage pass it, to keep winning...amen

XLVII.

so you want to live forever, I suggest you start moving, we are a long way from home...if you are still looking back, they already made the choice to live forever...they are not going anywhere soon...its your turn to take the reigns of leadership & use the knowledge of your time now, to keep moving forward...because forever is a constant without no barriers...you either catch up to the best way you know how or you don't cease to exist...how long does it take for the thunder to reach the lightning...again, if you are looking back for the answer, we have a lot of work to do...if we are to live forever...climb on board Philippine Airlines...

may I have your undivided attention, as my fellow Filipinos, its not who has the most monetary wealth in the end game, its who knows how to use their surroundings, you acquire wealth to live, not glorify its fiat...its worth absolutely nothing, just a basis to get you something of equal or greater value...hopefully not for less...except if you are donating it for a common good...

it's the unattainable goal to forever & the sounds of thunder to questions behind it that are very, very frightening...yet the lightning moves so quickly ahead of us...the real answer which feeds us the energy to go on forever...although we accept the aftermath of the sound of its power...since it answers our questions, its predictable...you know is comes after the lightning...

the visible & invisible threats...are always there...you have no control over the storm coming your way...you accept its terms...look, listen & understand the entirety of its destruction...yet the good parts were left out of the equation of its benefits...its just another inconvience to your way of life, for a few hours or days...depending on the magnitude...you simply move forward...

now, apply that principle to action...mean what you say, & do it...move with the flow of energy...& by God, a gift like Christmas comes along to tell you the way & guide you with nuclear energy...lets not crucify him for telling you the truth of its power to better your lives for the purpose of its good not just destruction of its nature like the lightning & thunder of the storm...someone just gave you the big stock on the Exchange & you just throw it all away, because its too dangerous says this & that...yet they are the ones giving you alternatives forms of energy for more monetary wealth, its for your own good...since its a visible reality, not an invisible one, like nuclear energy...already bought & paid for by your own monetary wealth...over the length of forever...its sustainable for now with the energy capacity, yet we are far behind the achievable goals to curb what lies ahead of forever with the energy requirements to the constant storms coming from our inadequate ways to be ready & prepared for the wave of population & monetary wealth, so we are more secure & have the fiat of money in our hands, in exchange for the investment from nuclear energy...

XLVIII.

its common sense, yet we Filipinos make it a centavo not worth picking up...it holds little value & gets us no where...at least one part or another is correct...ask yourself the basic economics...because your leaders are up in the air, too...they have paid advisors with Ph.D's to tell them the answers for you...its just a calculated guess...they cannot predict the crystal ball to your over all gains to weath...take a look at the deficit...& you're dependent of their statistical analysis...go head, make my day...you might be disappointed...who is on the receiving end of it...pick up the centavo...it adds up in the end game...

let's see what kind of Filipinos...I'm working for...if there was 40K pesos on the street of fiat & 40K of recycables to take to the junk shop, which will a Filipino choose? If you chose the 40K, & walk away, we are in serious debt, if you chose to pick up the recycables, we have a working class to achieve our goals, if as your leader I do both, pick up the 40K & distribute it to the needs of the Filipinos, we can strive together & look at the recycables as opportunity to join in the cause to work together as a nation to build our growth & potential, because we are a family of the Philippines, you just made 80K...

that's leadership, there is no short cuts, we are all in or we do not thrive as an economy who just looks for a quick peso, without ever lifting a centavo to earn their fair share to our cause & effect to a better way forward with economy...they would not bend down for a single centavo, why would they make a law abiding citizen of our country of the Philippines, you root the cause of corruption right there...if they are not working for it, how are they getting their monetary wealth to survive just for basic needs of an average Joe Filipino...& we know that leads to corrupt behavior...

its easier to sale drugs to the curious minds who can afford it, then the legit ways to make a profitable return for their time...so that's when the system steps in to address the reason to a higher wage per hour not a day's work pay to dispel the actions of the criminal trades as an optional investment, not all will go this route, so we have our policy to counter with policing the drug trafficking system...hopefully, we gain approval of those law abiding citizens with a choice to go make enough for individual & family concerns to adapt back to the economical ways to earn money versus the dangers to a quick exchange for a quick fix in our curiosity to experiment to escape our realities for a better understanding, that drugs are not the way forward...since we are imbedded with a curiosity of what if...this makes me feel better or a victim to its cause & effect...in turn, becomes a bigger issue to another battle in our arena of chance...when we are dependent of each & every Filipino citizen to be educated & claim the path forward to our look, listen & understand life is much more to live forever, then claim defeat...amen

XLIX.

the beat goes on & on...the heartbeat of the Filipinos must beat it, beat it...in order to go on the path of forever...we must not just be given the passion to live, also the mind to educate our lives to one heartbeat to a unison of the sound of its impact...one heart, one mind & one blood to a nation's unity, that we mean what we say, & do it...just do it...we cannot accept a flatline answer to the way life goes on...& on...there is more to live for...embrace your surrounds, stop to listen to the noise of the Filipino people power...they have questions, yet afraid to speak its concern, their concerns to go the distance, until they can no longer go any farther...someone must pick up the light & keep going even farther...

a leader will pick up the light of day, absorb the noise to look, listen & understand there are musical notes to put together a song of country, for unity to unify the distress call of their noise...if not, we fail & just ignore it...its someone else's problem...one can wear the title of office, we are all pawns in the beginning, most are followers of the cause, others the effect to be leaders in their own right, by experience & wisdom to challenge its purpose for more...wear the battle dressing of its chosen leadership for the nation's colors to rise above & beyond...

we must beat it, beat it...challenge the invisible & visible to claim victory time & time again...we will always be on the losing end, we are limited to its mortal rules, yet we can keep winning our battles...because we choose to live forever...not defeat us as a unified existence to compromise among ourselves to drive the submission of its interest to take it all away...

we are strong, yet we must get stronger with the opposition of those who enter & say otherwise...they want a fight, to test your ability to overcome them or fall at their mercy...action speaks louder...to beat it, beat it...take it all in...the cries of 110 million Filipino people power needs to keep winning...we will always be on the losing end, because glory fades...its within us to keep fighting...it gets smarter & better each time...only we wish to live, one heart, one mind at a time to keep moving as a unified nation to build, build, & build stronger than ever before...educating the Filipino to be better, brighter with the coming of its light...& rest assure its never taken away from our way of life, as we know it...pick it up & keep moving forward to a destination of unknowns...its all we got left to carry us to unlimited boundaries, we have not seen nor care to listen to its noise as our music, & understand our own noise to put together an orchestrated nation of instruments to work for us to the questions & answers for our Filipino people power to journey pass to continue the constant variable as fast as we can possibly go the distance...

we can beat it, beat it...we have no other choice, yet we have choices to make a better day, reflect on it & escape the darkness...amen

L.

I shall return, I have returned to my people of the Philippines. Greatness falls & comes to rise from its origin. We pick up the pieces of greatness & continue to charge forward. Many have sacrifice to be, where we are today. Let us not neglect our history for a trade in ignorance. If we are to survive, then you & me must be showed the light of meaning.

If we are torn in the chaos of its definition? Then speak your wisdom of truth to carry us to the glory that is fading as we speak. Do not forget the day in late October, when the light came to liberate us to freedom. Let the sleeping Sun rise again, the banner of red flip on its axis. We got to get away from the suppression to keep fighting for truth & justice for all.

We rise each day, for a reason to see the flag does not waiver, we accept the Eagle continues to fly free & the nation under God, continues in its attempts to keep it. If not, all have died in vain to your way of forever. To do as you please, to walk among the footsteps to be free & continue the path to the stars. On the direction to keep moving forward, & give of self to the next generation to either move or cease to exist.

We can only learn to crawl, to stand & accept we are destine to walk one last time on three legs for the truth of the matter. So, when that moment comes the release of its pain hurts the next generation to step up. Climb the ladder farther, since we have chosen forever. We shed one last tear to accept it, to give more of its outcome.

Our energy is never created or lost. We give it to the next generation to rise up. Until, we meet again. When the truer peace we seek comes together. Since, we believe in a higher God for that day will lead us pass everything. Through all the battles fought. We continue forward to the expectation that day will come.

Until then we keep finding a meaning to survive. What is the sense? If we cannot ever reach forever? You answer your own question. You are standing as the reason to make it happen or not. Again, you can choice to stop & cease to exist or the choices to live forever, until that option no longer exist either.

Our world within our world, like it or not is the concept of every situation of every nation. We simply must survive. In order, that the limited be the unlimited way towards the unknown factors. We accept that demise, nor can we let time just click away. We have a borrowed life to do the best of the situation. It all feels like a dream, at times.

Believe me, its quite real. We all open & close our eyes once. What we do in the blink of the eye. Waste it or accept it, we must do something or nothing at all. Since life depends on our actions to keep moving forward or the universe itself is lost. A fraction of a fraction of the most smallest of things lies in you & me. We keep searching for the truth, only to want to get an answer faster, so the game is over.

I do not want to get too philosophical, for the duties of the Pope, only give my leadership.

LI.

God bless the Philippines, God bless the children who must one day claim her soil as their own, through our foundation, our home with four walls & shelter above harsh elements, once the door opens & closes life begins to take form & shape, a whole new meaning of forever...only to peer through the glass window as the time passes away for good...you are now just an observer from the past for a slight second, the present remains & the future is being made by the slightest division of its predecessors...

we are ready to go & they are prepared for the duties of forever...for they must find themselves through the next phase of everything, the search for solutions in a hostile environment, which seeks war & peace, only calm for a moment under our guidance, we found ourselves to find in them our most valued experiences & wisdom carries through the hardships of torrents...

the repetitive nature of it all...comes to depart as we have crossed the threshold once ourselves, the positive criticism to error, correct & fall again...only the mind bends & they are now the breeder of truth...we are leftover dessert devoid of sweetness, ...worthy of acceptance our time & place has expired...

the energy of fiat, given to actually make better choices or not individually...whether by accident or by right to bear the seed of life...once its here, the responsibility of its creation is yours to overcome & accept it, do it for we must live forever...hopefully, your experience & wisdom can for a limited term offer yourself, find yourself to lead by example for an equal or better offer to the weather conditions, they are about to witness...

if we are mere followers of followers, not fit for leadership, tell them to stop & reflect you are not the best teacher, do your best to come from behind...that is leadership, too...you have purpose & meaning of a solution & not the excuse to give the answer to someone else to nurture & cast an image of them, when you are capable to do it, yourself...

you got here, too....not by luck...if so, use a bit of it, too...until your luck just runs out & now its time to struggle through its course, their depending on you to win, not give up...the odds are always stacked against you it seems...keep moving, you will get there, your work is not done...there is much more to accomplish...before your terms says its not...if I had more time & done more solutions...if I just had more time, just a few more days, months or years...

one can wear the title of office, do not use time as old legs...its just a figment of your imagination, a big illusion...you had the calendars, just let them slip away...its just a numbers game, yet you do not get the option to minus them...just keep adding up the score...forget how many losses, its the win that counts in the end...how many times has the referees called you out, penalized the action for a setback...you did your best to achieve, do not question it, accept it as done...you won for your family...amen

LII.

to error is human, but to forgive is divine, we must get pass the issues of our Philippine history, keep forward with the work at hand, the solutions to get to work for more monetary wealth for less cost with nuclear energy, we need a better solution, fast & furious style...we are not cost efficient to say the least, we must bring back our Filipino people power to work for us, we simply cannot act like we are independently wealthy for spending more for less output in return...

do not rely on governance to achieve it for you, the national debt is only a minus, minus & minus...just add another zero & keep on walking by it...its not going anywhere...its a fiat built by fiat...you could print enough pesos to cover the entire countryside...it would simply float away...that's a lot of neglect...something for nothing...repeat & do again...may be we just run on empty & just give up...no more energy & just sink rock bottom...where our nation first decided to come alive...

now, those words, alive, work & nuclear energy...that sounds like at option with benefits...a choice to a remedy forward, instead of backwards to just be dormant, out of market & no drive to go...let's push the envelope now, to give us the commerce system to be a productive influence with the usage of our assets...or just let them float away...because the fiat money is absolutely worthless, as is for you & me..

we continue to error, & truly never forgive...that's bad medicine for poor health & lack for us to ever be cured of its resentment...it's a killer & a subject to failure...we need solutions with edification with spiritual, moral & intellectual modification to check & balance...we move forward to action & work together for a better purpose to forever...we have already surrender its history...now we must electrify ourselves onwards, so we can fulfill towards the direction of solution, solution & solution...

nuclear energy is the key solution, not our enemy, nuclear energy will energize, reboost our economy to greater heights, we send the message clear to revive & continue BNPP aka Bataan Nucleae Power Plant...we go nuclear, we go to work for a better day, a brighter outlook to our nation's growth & potential...we need out of the darkness & into the light of its power to give Filipinos a work ethic & work habit worth every centavo...to pick up where we left-off & find a solution, solution & solution to govern ourselves to rise up, get up & just do it, beat it, beat it for everybody is looking for something, everybody wants to rule the world...only we need to rule our world within a world to make a difference, one Filipino worker at a time...we must rise up, get up & just do it, beat it, beat it for every Filipino is looking for something, every Filipino is looking to rule their own world...we stand as one nation under God, to ask our governing body to open the nuclear age of technology to the blood of the Filipinos to a solution, solution & solution, so help us, God, amen

LIII.

the sleeping Sun, our Stars, our colors shall never sink rock bottom...nor shall we let anyone take it from us...to be tattered & torn among the seas to separate us as One Heart, One Blood, One Nation under God...so long as we stand together to defend her forever...we will continue to rise & fall together to the glory of it all...

shall it fade...then so be it, we take action for action within ourselves the solution to dismantle those interest...for we fly on air so long, that the national eagle shall pick up the nation once more, clutch the Republic to walk among its land to venture forward & never give it up, if death calls its feathers, its chosen your heart to defy & accept freedom before any power, the conflicts to die is worth the life of another to live forever...

let its blood spill freely among the seas, turn the banner off its axis to know the redness to defend & ready yourself for the battles that come & go...that the Sun shall in the morning call us out to the blue skies once more...for we must do it, beat it, beat it within ourselves to pick up the pieces left across the barren terrain of fiat...

dead or alive, you are now what is left of One Nation under God, to find the solutions to have choices, now...you know you are battle tested...no education can teach you, no book can answer...for you must look, listen & understand the real moment of truth comes down to this moment...it does not exist in an institutional Ph.D, that is higher education, this is the reality of life...outside its walls...

learn to separate both, in order your chances are choices to a solution, which has two sides...even if you shall win the war, the otherside will not accept it...its an inevitable compromise to stay true to the colors, can switch so quickly for a defining moment to wager all is lost...the cost to survival comes down to accept it & keep it...that self-interest is the solution, yet the separation of its powers does not sway in one direction...while the populace begs to live out the same intentions for One Heart, One Blood & One Nation under God, goes the distance to constantly find the solutions, solutions & solutions of peace, while not enaging just the temptations to a one-sided story in the end...

its a collapse of the Republic, a failure in the system & ultimately the demise to close the book of a greater story to come of it...its not one-sided...because it wishes to live forever over the fears to cast you & me off to the sea as bait...not fit for consumption of an error to lead its people to glory, yet the glory fades...& they know this, that you will forget its history & subdue to the powers of its control...killing you softly with a song of noise, then the instruments of your desires to keep it one Filipino at a time, & adding to its orchestrated notes for what the intended meaning of forever means...its a harmony of sounds, which come in sparks & continues with an individual Filipino to keep its National Anthem for all...

LIV.

the white flag of surrender, is one heart beat away from the freedoms we proudly sing in unison as our Filipino national anthem...whether we cease to exist, & implode from where we came from the beginning...those words for our actions will live among the stars, the courage, which once held a true ambition to reach for something greater than self, for country & creed...all great empires fall, we know this is possible...

though we are tested daily for our actions are worthy to keep it alive for now...we debate who has the better answer of the truth or the truth with its own definitions to stretch its shadows over an ideology of righteousness, hopefully, not lost in the translation of its bickery to claim it for the blood it feeds to its terms to lead a nation to keep moving forward, look at the misplacement in development to gather togetherness, not in the guise of its interest just to win it & keep the spoils all to itself...

there must be a happy place, if not why bother with the title to get deeper in the mud of its misconceptions for the Filipinos it serves, otherwise a numerous attempt of setbacks...neither acceptable to the office or its people to growth & potential...with the solutions, solutions, & solutions...over the mudslide of problematic rise of its already befitted state of tragic events...

Action does drown in its own sea, once the de facto to de jure comes in the power of its claims...that was just for theatrics, nothing more than to get you to join as a follower among the followers already deaf from the past noises of its implementation to just aimlessly swing the maestro stick...& the truer noise is heard over the music the people really need to hear as truth & justice for a better way forward...a life of an audience who has no reason to clap in favor of the noise, just plays along with it, since its politics as usual...they clap for the same skipping record, yet they deserve music, fit to remember their leader was a mastermind, not an incompetent one, without his own music notes to put down as a novel idea, turned into a genius classical presentation of a work of art...from start to finish with the heart, blood & backing of a nation who wishes to look, listen & understand its meaning is for them not a temporary copy of greatness, rather its own leadership speaks for itself, its in the pudding, it runs in the veins, hard to match, yet its experience & wisdom carries its musical notes to the distress of its country of the Philippines without as so much to challenge the beautiful aspects of its volume calls out across the plateau, the mountains & echoes the trust & confidence to vibrate the seas of its tranquillity...even nature itself sees the array of its Sun & the provinces, its nothing like ever, before...its concrete...its reinforced to challenge anything in its path, since he believes in the Filipino people, even when they do not believe it themselves...

its the standing ovation, they are waiting for...amen

LV.

All roads lead to Rome...all roads lead to Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, this I cannot stress enough...we go nuclear, we go higher, faster, & stronger, the science & data is unmatched, no debate, not dangerous...we have to get to work, now...we the Filipinos must have the courage & the glory is ours to escape our history to move forward to a new chapter in our book, the risk is minimal, the action to lead this march of 110 million Filipino people power to great expectations, nothing like it has ever been done before...

many have not the will, you & me can start right now...like I said 1 dominoe strikes 2 & the number grows to 110 million Filipinos who need the nuclear energy to strike down everything else in its path...we need to clean out Philippines of its waste...in with the new & out with the old, throw it all out & recycle what we can salvage, we want new jeepneys, we want new trikes, new cars & trucks...bring it...we will trade in our century old ones, because we will grow better with nuclear energy, & affordable homes, which suit our lifestyles, we are not asking for castles, only what we can manage on our own...

trade everything out, out & out...replace our fossil fuel power plants with small module reactors, as they come into the new age of advanced nuclear energy, we need more power to do the things required for every Filipino to go nuclear & go forward with a real plan for the Philippines, not a To Be Determined in 20 to 40 years, we will fall asleep just like BNPP & never recover from it, although get the bill from the no risk & throw pesos away like we are independently wealthy...take a look around, only 10% of us are consider this higher status...the other 90% need to catch up, let's do it, beat it, beat it into everyone's mindset to go nuclear, we are a century behind the power curve, we take action now & never look back at it again...

its a foregone conclusion, we need only solutions, solutions & solutions with active actions to come together for our country needs this more than ever before, past, present & future terms...no more talking about it...go nuclear, get the investors & crunch those numbers in our favor to do more for less energy to get more in return...start showing we got better things to do, we need to start cleaning out our old junk, give it to someone else who believes its their treasure, because our treasury needs restocked with monetary flow to aide us, forward & forward we go as 1 heart, 1 blood & 1 unified Philppines to clean up our act to actions never seen before with nuclear energy at the helm...that's music not noise & a #1 hit on all broadcast & social media...spread the word of nuclear energy, go nuclear, go nuclear...are you with me , my fellow Filipinos...let's do it, beat it, beat it to go nuclear, go nuclear...now is the time & place to shout about something, we are looking for something & the new rule of law is go nuclear, go nuclear... it's time to get energized, 1 Filipino at a time, amen

LVI.

I will not say I am the brightest, nor the best, I can say I am 1 of the brightest & 1 of the best...& so can you, my fellow Filipinos...that's electricity, that's what makes the brightest minds & the best, is yet to come...

positive & positive cannot come together, negative & negative cannot come together...we are magnetism, we are separate in our ways...yet what a beautiful outcome when both sides can find the solutions to how that all works in our governance, get to know the answers of the positives & connect with the negatives...simple attraction of opposites & generate a magnetic force for the Filipino people power to look, listen & understand it comes from fiat, absolutely nothing, let's come together like magnets to serve them, while our current term is valid & our power to attract across the aisle to get solutions, solutions & solutions for our country, the Philippines to growth & potential...

I am only 1 Filipino of magnetism, the power to attract, now I know the current reason why I came back to the Philippines...its this newfound energy to a nuclear power mission...I will fight to the end to get nuclear energy up & running...that's my pledge...& I have the power of the pen...educate & relate to all Filipinos about magnetism, coming together...its time for nuclear energy, "Let's Go Nuclear!, Let's Go Nuclear!"...

we deserve better, we deserve to be brighter, & be the best we can be, this cannot be a "to be or not to be?"...its of our choice to do the right of the people we serve, its to the left of it to come as one to join hands to the currents of attraction to one another, a connection, our way to forever...we should never say never, when we know the reserve has expired, the moment is now to exercise its revival to return to the source of what nuclear energy can do to propel us forward...

now, that's magnetism, that's attraction, that's the corridor of a current unmatched by anything seen before in our Filipino history...connection to one another, as 1 heart, 1 blood, & 1 nation under God, to do the work of the Filipino people...that is our only job as a leader to boldly go, where no Filipinos have gone before...all roads lead to Bataan Nuclear Power Plant...from there we will connect the entire nation into the grid of electricity...that Hope will be released to the rightful owners, the Filipino people of its energy to do as they please for a brighter light ignites from within them, the best, is yet to come of it...

the magnetism, the connection flows freely from Luzon to Visayas & Mindinao of its energy has been released for a world within our world, that our governing body of the Philippines found within their reserve to find their opposite to connect, in order that the lives of every Filipino is touched from the delays of office to find the missing links was a very, very simple connection to attract one another to the impossible solution was possible, after all...the answer of the solution, return to the source, amen

LVII.

who cares what I think...ask me what I believe, if you must ask yourself or others ask you what you think...I chose to believe, I believe, therefore, I believe to live forever...in a higher God, that this moment of my matter, stands before you, counts for something, this physical form has a purpose to live...the mind is a beautiful organ to waste, so let's waste it...let's give it all we got to give to the thinkers who just think about the problems...

return to the source, the solutions of what a beautiful mind looks like, listens like & understands like you & me to believe in the solutions, solutions, solutions to glide us higher...not standing in place, still thinking of the problems...you will be left behind in the process of its gravity to die out...only to spin out of control, where time itself does not matter or life has no more purpose left...do not let the slighest spark of leadership hold you in isolation...there is a brighter moment, the best possible answer to the impossible thinkers, who must start believing...now we are free to say goodbye to the past...engage our energy, execute a plan & experience what life has in store for us, our forever...so we may live...

we only have one chance to life, the choices are a constant, unless we submit to its ending, we are magnetism, coming together with our opposite charges of positive & negative to attract us into a solution of balance as a nation to see the bigger picture comes to life for the Filipinos, we leave behind to continue our mortal duty to reach forever...the mind is a beautiful organ to waste, so let's waste it...let's give it all we got to give to the thinkers who just think about the problems...

we need a higher energy to give us the unity we seek as a rising Sun, & feed from its source, to return to the source of what nuclear energy can do for our 3 stars to keep rising above sea level, we believe, we believe in a solution, & leave the thinking out of it...its just a problem, our solution is believe, believe & believe in more energy to enhance the mind to have more for less...so we can move on with the other national issues to defeat them one by one...

we attract each Filipino to nuclear energy, because the positive & negative charges benefits you & me...we are connected in this attraction to magnetize, this social justice is a togetherness, a cure to an energy crisis of our past indiscretions to a true solution, which makes sense & values our lives each & everyday of its impact to do more for us, individually, our families & the country as a unifer to give Filipinos an energized motive of acceptance & an attraction for other nations to come to us for growth & potential...since they look, listen & understand we are energetic to a better cause for effect in our system of governance...

we cut cost with both our expeditures to out of pocket electric billing, greatly helps Filipinos & reliance to imports of fossil fuels, plus reduce our CO2 levels to pollution...amen

LVIII.

the power of magnetism, the attraction of positives & negatives coming together...to get the connection for a very, very common solution for you & me...it's time, let's go nuclear...nuclear power is the solution, for our way forward to growth & potential as a nation of the Philippines...

invest, now...for a return of investment for decades to come of what nuclear energy offers to coal, a ratio of 1 miilion to 1 odds...the math & science is going from speed of sound to speed of light...more energy, no pollution & waste management is minimal...the rest is misinformation of trivial pursuit, this is the truth, the truth, the truth of nuclear energy...

this cannot be denied, no longer with misinformation, the power of the universe cannot be matched by fossil fuels, solar, wind or hydro...nuclear energy will propel us to greater lengths, greater widths, greater heights...take us to a dimension of time & beyond our imagination...the bright truth is nuclear energy is the best of the best source of safe & reliable form of energy...

we error, we forgiven our ways were wrong with the environmental path to devoid the planet of pollution & bring about this harmony of peace & love...we are doing the exact opposite to make the world a better place...with fossil fuels, solar, wind & hydro...we are taking away from nature & the very oxygen left for us to breathe...we are destroying our world to create room for all these diversified ways of energy to climate change, yet we are adding to it...you cannot compete against the 1 million to 1 odds to nuclear versus coal...let alone the other ways of using nature to nature for an energy source...we will run out of space & time to reverse the cause for effect...its simply common sense, the true data for power is nuclear energy, the rest are a bandaid ready to peel off...since they are not environmentally friendly or otherwise efficient to do the function for our basic needs to electricity, climate change or waste management, in comparison to nuclear energy can give & keep on giving for decades to come...

someone can challenge this time & again...its just misinformation to change their ways for monetary gain or closed-minded thinking, its wrong, its not the truth...adding problems, when there is no problem...return to the source, the solution is nuclear energy, not the other ways around it...put it in black & white...its a signature needing you to take its claim, the discussion is over, the social justice to nuclear energy to our way of life should not be held on the cutting room floor of our governing body of Congress or its 110 million Filipino citizens who need solutions, solutions & solutions...we must as Filipinos use the power of magnetism to join together for a common good to a greater enterprise, the attraction is a symbol of the awareness of nuclear energy to give us, Hope for a better day & a brighter future, the best solution to the energy crisis of our nation's interest...it's time, amen

LIX.

I cannot be stopped, you cannot be stopped, only our disagreements can come to terms with the task at hand, for we can do this together, polar opposites...the magnetic poles of north or south...we can switch places to see our views from each point of view...I become you, you become me...the megapixel of the panoramic vision is like our national eagle...we are now attracted to a scene of what its all about as leaders of the Filipino people...all 110 million of them...need a balance to not only consider nuclear energy, not only be convinced of nuclear energy...a believer to believe the Philippines can rise up, stand up, put up the strength to a mission impossible is mission completed to nuclear energy...its not magic, its not abracadabra, pull a energizer bunny out of a hat...its a real deal solution to make us accept the words:

"Let's Go Nuclear, Let's Go Nuclear!"

its a win, win all the way to the Malacañang Palace, the magnetism of our Filipinos coming together, the attraction of the feedback to fight our fear to a victory to conquer another frontier as we have done many times before in our history...a platform never achieved, was as simple as counting 3, 2, 1...its over, its done with...we claim victory to move forward with the national flag raised higher, the people lifted higher & the Philippines...seen a bit brighter than ever before in the night sky to guide our nation eagle, for the sky is the limit...

it can all be done through you & me...we have the power of the pen to make the dream a reality...we have the power of the pen to magnetism, we have the pen to put in writing, we are ready for nuclear energy to serve the interest of the Filipino people power to foresee the challenges ahead of us, we now see the light at the end of the tunnel...not the darkness telling us not to go any farther, so we can see the beauty of what our world within a world finally looks like with our own eyes...seeing is believing...

one small step of courage, one big leap of faith for the cries of the Filipinos no longer live in fear of the Aswang, no longer a scare tactic of the misinformation of nuclear energy...its the same light of God from day 1, let there be light, to make the entire universe as it is today...we must not fear it, we must accept its gift as a tool of Hope & a Light of our birth to Life, as we are now...we no longer hear the noise of fear, we now have a leader, which can compose the musical notes of Bach, Stravinsky & Beethoven...the greatest to see the orchestrated melody of the entire country is one harmony of attraction to the magnetism in all of us to do the right choice of being Presidential & actions to words, say it, just do it, do it to wave the maestro wand to an orchestra, which does its part when the signal is given to be part of the entire assembly of governance as leaders within a unified leader as President to the Filipino symphony, to stand up, as the first & last instruments of our song as the Philippines, amen

LX.

you can approach your opposite, ask them, how are you?...most will say, just fine, & you?...doing great...99.9% of the time...they both look hungry, listen to their body language & understand the .1% is far from fine & great in two sentences...there is much to do about nothing, only the learning curve to go the extra distance seems light years away in the scheme of things...to solve, come with a resolve to the solution...before you part ways, a fine meal, a toast to another meeting & shake hands without accomplishing nothing, except the greeting...

you believe great minds, should have no problem to get to the point & skip the formality altogether, while other greater minds look for the truth to come of its occasion...all present & accounted for...a roll call fit for queens & kings...to decide the faith of life itself, to terms not even given an ounce of verbal expectation from all parties involved...its just another dress rehearsal for the next masquerade ball...at a time & place of its choosing...

the magnetism in the room is all positives, all charged in the same way of its same principle to address the circumstances of fiat...leaders came prepared with the finest linens money can buy, nor can anyone lead by standing up, & saying...I am hungry for more than the usual expectations of this round table...that is contempt, not fit of its campaign, this is a mere social gathering of intellects, how dare you ruin the event by speaking out, just enjoy it, it will end soon...& repeat again, again & again...

we are demi gods, until the one who spoke up, says he is God by speaking up, now what...the masks come off, & the truer nature needs a solution from day 1, not the years of stalemate to come to a verdict of truth...

that negative spark lit up the room...causing others to flip in a positive to negative charge, now we have a political party worth its weight in gold...no more camoflauge, no more war emblems, the true colors of who they represent...now we have impact...we can come together with attraction to settle our differences for the theatrics are over & the nature of this juncture was meant to be...how about nuclear energy? I hate it!...what about if you get to keep more money from it? now, you got my interest...how about it puts more money in every Filipino, all 110 million of them, rich or poor makes no difference...everyone moves up the ladder of economical growth...our potential just made everyone, whether they like it or not wealthier by just going with nuclear energy to give them opportunity beyond their capability, healthier lungs by breathing in real oxygen, rather then the invisible toxic pollution with oxygen...

we help our national eagle & its habitat, our Filipino people to live longer with cleaner oxygen & our nation & its surrounding to the rise of its interests to this unified acceptable truth, nothing...but the truth...its through truth we have peace of mind & trust in our governance to be leaders...the balance, amen...

LXI.

you must spend money to make money, although...we have spent money on a technology, such as nuclear energy aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant aka BNPP...at a price tag of 2.3 billion USD, no problem...we are independently wealthy Filipinos, we just like it that way...libo pesos are just falling out our pockets...its absolutely fiat money anyways, correct...we fear nuclear power, want to save the world of climate change & everything else...instead of securing our lives to do just those greater deeds...so why did we build it in the first place, & fear it even more after we built it & throw the fiat currency like its not that important, it's only money, it grows back on a coconut tree, just pluck more of it, no need to work for it, & we fear it, only to realize we are going backwards, not moving forward & standing in idle with the emissions of CO2 as our oxygen...

its a killer bigger than your fear of nuclear energy, yet you do not fear it as your lungs consume the carbon dioxide to oblivion, it's quite acceptable, its quite normal...more expensive & lessen your live span...now that's a better cure to the solution...not exactly what you bargain for in the spectrum of things to get you moving forward, before you just fall asleep from it & never return to find out... the silent killer of CO2 & RIP, its no longer your problem or you were never educated to relate its benefits to your life, on what nuclear energy was suppose to do to get Filipinos to be independently wealthy from its conception...

perception can only be defeated, if & when we come together as Filipinos to welcome home, nuclear energy as a family member...we accepted fossil fuels, solar, wind & hydro...so let's not discriminate against nuclear energy, it gets the same approval as the rest...we even accepted geothermal as a solution to the energy grid...like we have with the CV19 vaccines, there are many to choose from as a limited cure, when we want a real cure to the energy needed to run our country of the Philippines...

our consumption of energy grows by the second, minute, hour & day...our electricity bill comes every month, higher than the last one...continues to grow, the solution never put to work for us, with nuclear energy aka BNPP...decades in the making & paid off with compounding interest, now needs 1.5 billion USD to revival for our ignorance to accept a better solution to a suture of a cure, to stop the bleeding...spending money to make money, not just throw it away like a useless fiat to a time forgotten, lost in the foundation of opportunity to give Filipinos more energy, more money, & more lifespan, & etc...we get the energy grid back up & running, a lot of solutions will be answered not neglected by our lack to govern the forward approach to potential...

our essential needs will speak for themselves, without much thought to other solutions, once we spend money to make money for our independence as a nation to acquire necessary abundance & ambiance, amen

LXII.

you only talk about nuclear energy, its one-dimensional, back it up, we have other issues to attend to, changing the subject to other matters, will not increase the Philippines GDP & GNP to over 1 triilion USD marker, we are a bit outdated & outclassed in the nuclear energy department to have any cause & effect to growth & potential, we simply need more energy to do, so without killing ourselves in the process in how we evade the energy flow with only fossil fuels, geothermal, solar, wind & hydro, its starts with our Filipinos, give them energy & the rest will come into play, for our actions will speak highly of our terms to do it, just do it, just do it attitude to keep winning...

the get by principle is not going to cut it, any longer...even for us to get in the top 10 worldwide, we must go back to nuclear energy to give the Filipinos their energy needs without the cost of 15% to 20% deficit of monthly net income, money in their pockets instead of out of pocket, & better health by reduction of CO2 levels alone, & our environment...we can continue to build, build & build...which requires nuclear energy as compensation to keep budgets lower & increase the flow of the peso to every class from rich to poor...we must spend wisely to make more monetary gains in deficit...not just tax away the Filipinos to accept it as it is now...

we lower cost across the board through nuclear energy by reducing the price of energy needs in the Residential, Business & Commercial sectors, not punting the burden back to the Filipinos to pay to keep the lights on, AC on & refrigerators running...the trickle down to cost of energy plays a key role to roll back the prices of everything we use on a daily basis, we do not need to give a burden to Filipinos, just smarter ways to cut cost with everyone being a bit more wiser with more pesos in their pockets...this will alleviate groceries, gas & essentials to a more reasonable rate in terms to be educated, & relate to the flow of our Filipino citizens, all 110 million benefit from nuclear energy, so we have a foundation to increase from there & grow even bigger & faster to the conditions arising with our population & economy plus education to keep our best Filipinos here in the country, make them want to stay home, not abroad...we need our intellectuals here to better move forward & increase the monetary levels to accomadate the structure to our advantage, instead of the other way around it...

we will eliminate CV19, get food to those who hunger, provide cleaner water, reduce CO2 levels with transportation with better modes of vehicles, deplete our needs of fossil fuels to even more pollution, education for our Filipinos & engage our Filipinos to economical prosperity, these other matters are all linked with more energy through nuclear energy, cleaner & safer to get the job done, cut cost & breathe again with more oxygen versus CO2, we are magnetism, attract each other, now...it's time, "Let's Go Nuclear!", amen

LXIII.

Come back down, its fallin', our national eagle's energy is depleting, you & me, my fellow Filipinos are magnetism to attract our attention to nuclear energy, awaken the sleeping Sun, dust off the remnants of our past, take down the white flag of surrrender, raise our true banner of our national flag & claim victory...once & for all...sing our national anthem, & awaken our nuclear program with Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, we built with our own hands & our monetary assets to a better life for our entire nation of the Philippines...

come join me on the nuclear energy journey to real recovery, the invitation is open, & our neighbors are welcome with us, to attract the attention, we are ready & responsible to a long term solution for a source of power to ignite our country to catapult to a new era of acceptance, this is our way forward, the science, data, & media must correct itself, so we go pass this isolation of misdirection, the fear was always just fear itself, its time to go nuclear, its safe, its healthier, & gives the most over the long term solution to our survival for dependence of electricity, which governs the very aspects of our everyday actions to forever...

the truth is buried, for we must find our lost treasure was not junk after all...its the truth of the matter from when it was created to serve our 110 million Filipinos, since so long ago...to a life out of poverty, out of the darkness, & into the light of hope, where our dreams are not kept to die out into the cycle of infinite darkness...let's escape from the stone age & gardner the real moment, now...we have come a long way from fire, the birth of our ancestors, to the power of the atom to give us even more resources to develop into a magnetism so great, so attractive, it will yield the greater self in each of you, as Filipinos to not isolate, to expand the horizon of your impact to growth & potential...the building blocks to carry on your expedition to create even better & brighter technology to the stars...if we are to have a world within our world, we must spend money to make money, redirect our focus, listen to the truth & understand the change comes through you, the catalyst of breaking the moment, its over, we have now crossed-over to a new enlightenment of truth, so many others, our neighbors already enjoy & accept as their way of life to forever, now that's beautiful, we have joined a cause & effect to make a world spin on axis, while we continue for more solutions, solutions & solutions to the truth...not the objective nature to turn it upside down, instead right side up...there still remains more to be discovered for our interest to expand is a real truth, all around you expands, we just need a little help along the path to keep us moving forward without the worries of how we breathe oxygen, light our world & bring the electricity to unite us as 1 heart, 1 blood & 1 nation under God, of the magnetism to unite us & our surroundings, a world over...amen

LXIV.

you & me, watch as the Philippine national flag just waivers at full mast, only to sway to & fro for conditions, much like our energy does with the sun gives life during dawn to dusk, the skies are blue, rays of light plentiful, we absorb its energy to harness its power to our favor in return for electricity, geothermal released from our foundation & fossil fuels release back into the atmosphere, everything is calm & normalcy goes about as we are fine & doing great...

we only account for .3% of CO2 levels worldwide, only our environment, our world within our world is far from the truth of the invisible threat of our look, listen & understanding of its hidden dangers needs a force greater than all those combined to give us a closer look at the invisible nature of return to the source, with implementing nuclear energy in our platform to decrease our CO2 level in our immediate surrounding of our country, not just the outward nature of its impact to the neighborhood, we call planet earth...

we can improve our output & input a cleaner solution to better health for our Filipino people...reduce the invisible threat of CO2 within our borders & give way to a new frontier with nuclear energy, we must spend pesos to make pesos, make electricity production our number one goal through nuclear energy, take the cost & the long term for a real deal game changer to everything else, our 28 coal power plants need converted to nuclear energy, keep our diversified means where needed, divide & conquer strategy to cause & effect...& lessen burden to our health as a nation, which keeps rising in multiples to the invisible CO2, no one sees...because no one is listening, since no one is saying its bad for you, just deal with it...understand we are liable to tell them the truth, its a silent killer, & the enemy of the state...

there is a cure, to the problem...with nuclear energy such as BNPP aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant can greatly reduce CO2 levels & take away the burden from the Filipinos with two folds, better health & less cost of electricity, while coping 10% of energy needs of Luzon, the main hub of population density, as we move forward to challenges to upgrade the entire energy grid from North to South...

this ambitious goal, much like Icarus reaching for the Sun by 2030, can become a reality to give to the world, also reflect in our principle to act on its pledge, nor can we simply just favor the energy resources, now...we must move with the times, the technology of nuclear energy is no longer a debate, its our solution...the answer to our long forgotten past, if we continue without it, then we have never truly learned from our history...its already there, we just need to become magnetism, attract one another to the lesson learned, its within our power to grasp the immediate response to do it, just do it, just do it, now...for our nuclear energy will drive the hammer to the nail...its a bull's-eye target for our Filipino nation to rise up, amen

LXV.

you fight for your right to a nuclear party...we wavier every other resource of energy known to exist, except nuclear energy...now the flag of freedom does not waiver nuclear energy...there is no excuse(s) to give this justice, when all factors are against you in the premises of its action...we could fight this to the highest court, & the favor would be unanimous...unless so influence by other causes to the interest of self gratification, nor do I wish contempt, although its a possibility to its verdict...rest my case in tne overwhelming evidence of nuclear energy can provide under the terms of ambition & international approval...

the approval of the Filipinos is just, the action is just & the checkmate is now, the alternative ways are null & void...move as you may, you are at a bind to surrender...the game is over...checkmate...there are no ways out of our predicament...except the last measure to nuclear energy, the avoidance to accept means an educated step to relate forward, or step back to the old ways again & again for a cheaper way & a short term band-aid, just enough time for Filipinos to forget & die for the effect of its misdirection to a cancer...cut out a part & wait for it to grow back...& address it later...rest assure it will come back again & again without a justifiable cure to end its progression...

we are here to either claim a title or win for our leadership depends our survival to keep winning the battles, others will claim your title, soon enough...unless Presidential In Name Only is the only goal to achieve...then concede now, & give way to those who wish to win for the Filipinos to prosper to greater expectations of their vote means something or nothing at all...the waiver to accept fossil fuels, geothermal, solar, wind & hydro as the only means of a way forward with energy, & discriminate the power of the universe through nuclear energy is an argument left in science fiction, not the non-fiction of our reality to render it useless...when the expansion of the entire universe, we know of is adherent to its law of physics, we need a solution with a nuclear solution to the ambition & the air condition to climate change & our ability to make our pesos count for something other than a utility bill to nothing...except deal with it...its time to go nuclear...now or forever hold your convictions to the fear of it...since there is no fear, except to challenge its power for a greater good to come of its birth to the energy demands of the Philippines...there is nothing, absolutely nothing more than rusted chains & shackles preventing us to the freedom of energy...

its a captivity, in which we impose on ourselves to a life sentence behind bars for a crime not committed, since staying in place is secure & not hostile...only you never find out that you were innocent to nothing else, except the fear to engage nuclear energy as a way out of imprisonment, its your get out of jail free card of the energy crisis to accept it, amen

LXVI.

let's break it down, my fellow Filipinos, fear, uncertainty, & doubt...nuclear energy is not fear, nuclear energy is not uncertainty & nuclear energy is not doubt...& we have our very own Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, now the challenge is get back to the source, & spread the word of the safety & healthy aspect to nuclear energy will offer 110 million Filipinos & advance our nation's need to acquire this last hurdle to our energy crisis, giving us the opportunity to be cost effective with electricity, healthy environment & the goodwill of its role for our Filipino people, economically & no longer a politically debated issue, nuclear energy for the Philippines is lights, camera & action...

the sequel of the nuclear energy movie has been debated through 6 administrations, & we are now about to witness a 7th administration, there should no longer be a nuclear energy debate, negated out of fear, uncertainty & doubt, time & time again, over the same bias agenda to give it a go, let's go turn on the switch & light up the darkness, which consumes our fear to end it, do it, just do it & just do it, now...we are ready & prepared for a nuclear reaction, we put into motion our action to finish the final act of the science fiction saga, portrayed all these years, with fear, uncertainty & doubt...

when in reality, it was just a scripted scene of bias, propaganda & media mea culpa, a disillusion, warped opinions of facts to the Filipino people as the truth, to be a follower for the anti-nuclear cause & effect the entire population to not look, listen or understand a word of it, just make it sound louder than life itself...make them believe its the devil's work at play or whatever it takes...nuclear energy is none of the above...never has been, nor will ever be, except a clean, safe & healthier way...away from the pollution from burning fossil fuels, now that is bad for you, its a forever cigarette every time you step outside & breathe CO2 emmisions for our alternate route to electricity, we need a better solution not pollution, a true condition to live & love our surrounding without the fear, uncertainty & doubt with nuclear energy in exchange for 28 coal cancer smoke stacks, now in commission...

there is no such fossil fuel, that is clean...its as dirty as it gets & goes back into the atmosphere, wherever the wind blows & carries its destruct to the entire world...the old fire has cost us our health & now our planet, we simply cannot turn the hands of time, we can improve our ways with nuclear energy, say good bye to yesterday's news, inform our Filipinos of the truth with open-minded facts through our media, social networks & word of mouth to each & every Filipino...we thank fossil fuels for our climb, & welcome nuclear energy as our solution for now, until the science & data gives us, even a better outlook, listen to the facts & understand the music, instead of the noise, the chaos backwards with fear, uncertainty & doubt...amen

LXVII.

for those Filipinos in the front, the way to victory is nuclear energy...& those Filipinos in the back, the way to victory is nuclear energy, you want a leader who wants to fulfill the 110 million Filipinos need to electricity, then Merry Christmas, the time is now, the future is bright & the pledge to turn on Bataan Nuclear Power Plant will give you, all of you a gift of power to give you, all of you the same power to give, its better to give then receive, this does both measures...

its Merry Christmas everyday, for you & me through the gift of electricity at a lower cost & a healthier Filipino to growth & potential, the next Malacanang Palace Administration & the 7th President to claim this energy crisis, must put an ending to this science fiction movie, we live in a non-fiction reality to look, listen & understand the nature of nuclear energy is a green solution, safe & healthy for our Filipino nation...

we cannot discriminate against nuclear energy, any longer...the time is ticking & just keeps ticking away for the science & data is irrefutable evidence beyond the fear, uncertainty & doubt can no longer deny, deny & deny...it was our way forward decades ago, & we need it back to return to the source of the impact nuclear energy will do for our society, our magnetism, an attraction overwhelmingly coming together as a magnetic field for all Filipinos...we live & love to give as Filipinos...let's give peace a chance with nuclear energy aka BNPP to see the Christmas tree of our nation is unified under 1 heart, 1 blood & 1 nation under God, our minds of the Filipinos are freed of its fear, uncertainty & doubt...the light is brighter & our solution, solution & solution to other matters will also be answered...

we have lessons learned from our useage of fossil fuels as energy, we look to renewables as a energy option & listen to the wind of change...its not enough to get there, we already implemented nuclear energy, only need to finish where we left off...ignorance is no excuse of the law, we must correct our judgment to claim our nuclear energy is a gift of freedom, instead of its eternal isolation as guilty without no evidence otherwise, when the truth will set you free from the false claims about nuclear energy...the next President must pardon nuclear energy on day 1 of office, "let there be light, let there be light!", so our forever has a chance to rise up, the sky is the limit & our expand continues, its over, the fear, uncertainty & doubt is released from our old ways of thinking, that the wisdom to acknowledge its truth is now, the naysayers can no longer give a misrepresentation of its truth, the verdict of nuclear energy is innocent, not an advocate of destruction, an answer to the energy demands of every Filipino to help them achieve & develop into an educated human being of truth, relate to look, listen & understand how the world within a world, their country of the Philippines is ready & prepared with nuclear enegy, amen

LXVIII.

Fortune favours the bold, brave & strong, hopefully, we have not forgotten how far the bold Filipino fight has been, so far, nor has our times been of war & surely we favor peace...nuclear war is one thing, nuclear energy is another, let's not confuse both as the same thing...nuclear war kills people, nuclear energy helps people to survive...one uses 95% enrichment of uranium for war, the other less than 5% in comparison for energy, you can hold a uranium pellet in your hand & does absolutely nothing to harm you or me...only the mass hysteria aka FUD tells you its mushroom clouds of destruction & radiation...its all the same, they got you, right where they need you to be...a follower & uneducated for withholding the truth in favor of the denial of acceptance...its all war, there is a peaceful side, also...who needs peace, since war is what they're preaching, who really cares what you think, just follow...

now, nuclear waste versus pollution with CO2 emissions...you are brave enough to risk it all for lung cancer with polluted air, nor have you ever been near nuclear waste, since there is very little of it, floating around you is air pollution, please inhale & exhale for a moment...you have just rolled the dice & afraid of nuclear waste...just ask yourself that simple question, over & over again, as the air pollution kills people daily & its perfectly normal, no one talks about it...correct...we eliminated smoking indoors to save ourselves from lung cancer, nor is going outside any better for you with polluted oxygen...live with it, see it for what it is...nuclear waste is contained & buried deep in the ground, while air pollution just acts like your friend & RIP...it got you, too...

Fortune favours the strong, only we are weak to the knowledge of the truth factor, constantly told the science fiction version & the noise of nuclear energy can do for our Filipinos, so far fetched to stop you at your feet, only the real killer is the polluted atmosphere you are breathing will do just that over time...now, time is valuable, its something you cannot get back, no matter what you do, be bold, be brave & strong to go pass its mysticism, its truly an illusion with a great magician playing tricks on you...enjoy the magic show, the reality is we know the difference between both presentations, one is quite dangerous, the other is not quite what it seems, just looks powerful, listen to the music over the noise & understand the logic behind the hidden agenda, fortune cannot be claimed, if we cower in the fear, uncertainty & doubt of our own making to defeat it, to take us farther into the depths of its award, for our battle is truly among ourselves in the moment of truth, to only set us back...where we cannot get lost time, although we can continue where we left off, turn the switch on, claim fortune, & exceed pass the withdrawal of its hold on us, the measurable truth of deposit stands in abandonment, let's take it one last push forward, amen

LXIX.

let's castle, by castling we can maneuver our sovereignty...go back to the source, we must protect our interest with a misplacement in development long ago...the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant was also a strategic area of its location...for which, has no more rook or a queen to protect its security & the King itself, our Filipinos from the threats, whether or not its needed is irrelevant, you protect its interest for the reliance of its power to the Filipino nation...we will say Subic Bay aka Rook & Clark Air Force Base aka Queen...you must find the voids of both to neutralize the game of chess, in order to bring the advantage of its special rule to apply in favor of fortune, the required nuclear energy for the King aka Filipino people to benefit of its creation & the knowledge at close distance to help you preserve its shelf life of 40 years & more, dependent of its ability to keep working in supplying the electricity of growth, in turn...security, economy & educational awareness in the field of nuclear engineering to a forgotten era, so we have just maneuvered into a vantage point...

this plays into foreign policy, since we neither have a bold Navy or a brave Air Force, only a strong will of our nation to growth & potential...in order, we can one day claim the other fortunes to fend for our own military endeavor, should that arise as a concern in subsequent development...which requires absolutely more energy to get out of the castle...this buys us time for delays in office to address the issues in a favorable return to get back in the game...we simply cannot just build, build & build & reject the matters of safety, as the number #1 reason for governance, we give Filipinos the energy, education & economy to rise up, now...so we can move forward, infrastructures rise & fall...rebuilt & fall again...you can amass airports, sea ports, bridges & roads...they are all good, what is greater is energy, the fuel to drive a force farther into any development, do not ignore the research of nuclear energy & just focus on the infrastructures...it will all come tumbling down without the nuclear energy to keep it going the distance...its a technology, you ignore it, you fall back & backwards you go, instead of forward...

we reestablish Subic Bay Naval presence & Clark Air Force Base, you have a remedy to security & economy in monetary growth, an uptick to gain nuclear energy & all factors of beneficial fortune to continue, where we left off, decades ago...you give back to the Filipinos, they will make the Philippines great again, save us from the usual same old, same old ways of fear, uncertainty & doubt...its a drought in governance & the actions are now, now & now...we cannot achieve wealth & health by the distractions of...let's do the other less risk objectives & just get by attitude...we lose, when we should be winning with solutions, solutions & solutions, use peace through strength & gain the upper-hand to prosperity, continue the fight, amen

LXX.

Look, do you want to be left behind, listen to the noise or understand there are options...we need nuclear energy as a source of power, the electricity to expand our borders, & defeat a barrier of fear, uncertainty & doubt, our greatest ally is the United States of America, we were destine to be a state once...nor did we accept, so here we are the Philippines, we never gave up, not now, not ever...yet we got lost in translation of our motive to move forward the lines of opportunity to excellence, its showing quite vulnerable...we cannot accept to concept a better truth of a real solution...we merely just accept, accept & accept...does nothing for the reality at hand...its not working in our favor to fortune...

let's turn the tide, which faith is the answer & the solution for Filipinos, not the thinking, its just that thinking...we need to believe in a cause for effect, the retreat is over...we shall return to where we left off, & continue to battle forward with a solution, a destination unknown, an action will create an action of better value to the current standards, so the future is bright, ...true hurts, so let it hurt...the truth serum is time to wake up, the lost is already there...we can prevail for there...

it should not be a...if & when moment, we shield our west bank & go from there with our nuclear energy plan, a platform to render us momentum, & better relation with an ally to help us get there with our first move of a pawn, sign the order & show intent to engage...move others to get the security needed, expand the horizon...invite the collaboration of U. S. presence back to the Philippines & cast a shadow of peace through strength, while gaining the mutual insurance with the intelligence to a common goal...the reality within a reality to create a better Philippines & a better world with the same engagement to wealth & health across the entire field of battle to the struggles of our interest as a world, there will ups & downs...so be it...its called risk management, nothing is guaranteed, except life & death...what we choose to do in the middle is up to you & me...

we build back better through a wake up call to nuclear energy, its a give & take, its a trust factor to blend a path forward to those who have helped us, shows our willingness to go beyond the norm, & create a venture worth the adventure to climb faster, higher than ever possible with the positive out look, listening to the music of our choice & understanding our second language is basic English...only we do wish to give up our tradition as Filipinos, only go where we need to be through more energy with the forecast of truth & not the hinderance to say otherwise, this is our movement, our momentum to carry us as the Philippines to the highest order of governance & Filipino people to launch the nuclear power, to electrify our nation & standards to a timeline not of our past, not of our present, gone tomorrow, a define reality, the world can change with us, amen

LXXI.

our sovereign is much the same, our actions are miles apart in comparison to get the job done...it gets political, 0 to 60 in 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 seconds...with the debate over who is right or wrong, whether the facts, the science or data is there for presentation, the destination is light years away from being solved, its not simply mathematics, most like the calculus to acquire a stalemate conclusion, & if you win with the fight, its not a win...since more rebuttal will keep attacking its righteous claim, only when we come together as a Filipino people power, that all discussion comes to full circle...there is no more distraction, when the people decide the final impact of change to become a solid transaction for nuclear energy & what arises of its interest & goal for the country of the Philippines...

its within your ability to be more educated & healthier with the outlook for what does B, XYZ generations need more than ever before, through nuclear energy our Philippines will rise & acquire a better result for our country, provinces & barangays, the ability to conquer a new barrier for the Filipino people power will gain hope with nuclear power, harness its energy to peace of mind, additional pesos kept in your bank accounts, jobs here in our Philippines & advance education with technology of the way forward to greater heights for this day, right now & the future is preserved for our children to live out their dreams on our terms to give nuclear energy its success to lower our electricity payments, empower us economically & offically into the world as a leader not a 3rd world terminology imprinted on us for so long...we gardner within each & everyone of us as Filipinos the satisfaction to action...we are fighters of our own making, when given the resources to do it...

so let's do it, just do it & just do it...we can beat it, we can go the distance once the switch at Bataan Nuclear Power Plant is sign, sealed & delivered for all Filipinos to benefit of its claims to get action packed with its energy, its electricity, a magnetism will attract all Filipinos to come together, energized, ready & prepared for the challenges ahead, no matter their hardships, we can no longer sit in idle & breathe the CO2 of pollution, stuck in a saturated atmosphere for so long as this matter with nuclear energy is not given a way forward to correct the backwards turn to isolation, the destination of glory is now, & the duties of its glory has been fleeting for decades to fight back with the acceptance to go the extra miles to keep the body & mind continually learning, learning & learning ways to solutions, solutions & solutions, we must rise up, not sit down or we never get back up to look, listen & understand our time is now, our time is valuable & gets limited each passing day & night without the remedy for an impact to change & our answer lies with nuclear energy to get us there, lead us there & become our own making, its for the taking, my Filipinos, amen

LXXII.

the solution of the Philippine's energy crisis is practical, nor does it work well on a tactical level to combat its threat to CO2 emissions, that's the reality of the short term, what about the long term effectiveness to get better from a short circuit, which does not heal...just deal with it, attitude will suffice for now, who cares about the later...its not going to be my problem, leave it as is, its working just fine, then spend 2.3 billion dollars & just forget about it...its only a few pesos, nothing we cannot get back through more taxes, taxes & taxes...we raise it, raise it or lower it from time to time, no one will notice the debt of governance...or our action to never address nuclear energy again as our real deal breaker to the solution, a magic potion of poof, its gone...never to return to life again, while the cloud of pollution follows every Filipino citizen from cradle to the grave for a short term definition to a common cure, only to mature into its short lived causes to ill heath of our nation's well-being...

look, listen & understand the sound barrier of that in your educated mind as Filipinos, we need to go super sonic, past the barrier & hear the sonic boom, the enormous amount of sound energy to make nuclear energy a platform for our way of life to prosperity & continue to learn, learn & learn of better ways to go from speed of sound to speed of light with nuclear energy, so we are not left behind a power curve to fall off the edge of it...practical is one thing, tactical is another...

the principles with our energy demands to stay as is...will compound into another reoccurring theme, another short circuit, as we keep rolling the dice, when we have a God given answer to not gamble with its solution, its for the better to clean out our actions for better truth, that our Filipinos deserve nuclear energy for electricity & longevity to survival on both ends of the chain links are all connected together as our defining moment to combat energy & health with a simple answer, not an advanced placement of terms of calculus, so only a few look, listen & understand it...so the rest of the 110 million Filipinos are just followers to cause & effect to a basic need of day to day, & night's comfort...that we as leaders are protecting & investing in ways to give them more for less cost to electricity & a good bill of health with each breath they take for B, XYZ generations, they are free from the invisible & visible threats to move about the country of the Philippines without reading the fine print being withheld by our interest to short term solutions, only growing into a much bigger long term disillusion to solve it...

a much ado about nothing, when we can bicker about nuclear energy, & know the answer is staring us right in face, the delays of office needs a pledge to magnetism & attract the attention with our Filipinos...this was right from the start & its just a legal formality to say, I do, with a marriage...amen

LXXIII.

what is your intention...let's say we will have a Miss Bataan Nuclear Power Plant 2022 & beyond, & the question is asked of the contestants...what is your intention, if nuclear energy was approved from the Filipino people power, would this make a better or worst Philippines...seems an easy enough question to a simple answer...all eyes on me:

since its conception over 40 years ago, the budget of 2.3 billion USD has already been spent on our very own aka BNPP...3 known disasters around the world have happen since its creation, Chernobyl was not correctly built with containment & due to its event has made building them safer...they did not follow the rules, as with 3 Mile Island equipment malfunction & Fukushima with an earthquake & tsunami involvement, we had lessons learned to the concerns of nuclear energy & through it all...still remains the safest way to combat our energy crisis in the Philippines & around the globe...there is risk with any energy, or no energy at all, although nuclear energy is the best solution in comparison to fossil fuels & the other renewables to give us the constant feed of electricity, we simply cannot just go all in without nuclear energy being a major game changer to the over-all needs of supply & demand of its benefits to you & me...

the safety, science & statistical data from all accounts still puts nuclear energy as the best asset to creating electricity, now is the time to revive our nuclear reactor to work for the Filipino people to spend & maintenance its condition to perform as intended, no more discussion on the fear, uncertainty & doubt of its intention to serve our electricity needs & lower cost from rich to poor...this milestone gives back to every B, XYZ generations a freedom of better health, security & financially across the entirety of its purpose to a new dividing line of poverty to prosperity, everyone can look, listen & understand its affect to the changes of everday life & issues to be educated, relate to a common condition within the message:

"Let's go nuclear, let's go nuclear!"...so we can move away from this divide, heal from our losses from the CV19 pandemic, economic recovery & give us a healthier routine to reduce our need from fossil fuels to electricity, so we can breathe again the oxygen...& most of all...give, give & give our Philippines the marching orders to be stronger & greater as citizens of this Republic, & the peace of mind to a way forward to rebound...so we can keep winning individually, as a family & country without hinderance to say otherwise...let's do it, just do it & just do it...we believe in the power of magnetism, the attraction of us coming together to electrify a common purpose to balance out the constant threats of what life throws at us, each & everyday & night, without the worry of our safety concerns to acquire a much needed resource of electricity, the vitality of its equality to all Filipinos who rely on its conditions to work for us, amen

LXXIV.

its with great honor & servitude to give Nuclear Energy as an answer to the Filipino people power as a new chapter in the enlightenment to change & undoubtly the victory lap, which they so overwhelmingly deserve on esculating levels of growth & potential, plus an added wealth of resource to the impact it will harness on the long term cause of the merry go round to cure the electricity current & lower the cost for the spectrum to aide the effects of its ability to set the record straight...for this matter of nuclear energy to rise up, as an interest of all Filipinos, of its safety, not the doomsday stories, lets go with the facts on science & data...lets come together as magnetism with our Media outlets to correct the misrepresentation of nuclear energy, our journalism to give the Filipinos a better look, listen & understand approach to Nuclear Energy is our way forward, our fight is not over to challenge its measure for a solution, not a disillusion of opinions based to throw them backwards in time, since time is our only enemy, we just do not have the luxury of more time...

it makes perfect centavos, & yes, we spend more now...to get a long term solution...which we should of had over 40 years ago...we do not need bandaids to repair the electrical grid, we need a cure to the common conclusion...go with Nuclear Energy, you fix everything else, because of its power to magnetize everything else...we will prevail...I will never give up, because the Filipino people power deserve Nuclear Power not the Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt...fed to them like its radiation candy...or a blockbuster science fiction movie...this will happen, for you & me...my fellow Filipinos...join me, the Media, the entire country of the Philippines must start again on Day 1, let there be light, where darkness once ruled us, for we must at times look at the history of our ancestors & forgive for their judgment & move forward with an answer to fix its decision was not practical, nor a bipartisan motive to make us a whole family as a nation on the rise, we choose to make Nuclear Energy as our family, & the backing of support of Media to promote its best interest to everyone to recover in a positive light...

we must plant our seed, now...how we make up for lost time, does not matter...we can plant a tree of energy to fulfill its duty to blossom, to nurture its power & rise higher & higher from its roots are ingrained deep within our Filipino family & support of Media to its constant branches benefits everyone, its leaves will feed the Green Energy...make us healthier by cleaning the pollution in our air, retreat from fossil fuels & mitigate the challenges ahead to keep on the forefront of Nuclear Energy & future technology, so we can move up the ladder of triumph over & over again...without the fear, uncertainty & doubt fed into our minds as truth, since we are aware of Nuclear Energy & educated by own willingness to a real deal truth, which there is a solution, amen

LXXV.

let me take you down to Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, where everything seems surreal, where there is not much to talk about, if you only knew the truth between fiction & non-fiction, the weight of its worth is gold with an unmeasurable quantative figure of 9 zeroes after 2, & a lot of change leftover, now its return in investment is again 9 zeroes after 12, & exponentially even more through its lifetime of what it offers to the power it yields to domestic & foreign investors, plus the employment of countless sectors of Filipinos, which right now is 4.5 million unemployed Filipinos to make a living wage worthy its weight to bring food on the table, without worry & discontent to just give up, & that was a low end figure in calculations...we spend 1.5 billion USD to make 12 billion USD over the lifetime of our nuclear reactor, which is 40 years, instead of a lost in 40 years of spent fiat aka nothing in return, redistribution of finances to energy sector & watch as the pesos roll in...watch as the investors come in to our Philippines, knowing we can match the energy for energy relief at a cost worth coming here to make their business count for something...we make money, they make money & Filipinos make money...plus we breathe better oxygen without air pollution, now...is the time to spend to make more wealth through growth & potential...we take the risk of nuclear energy to work in our favor, fortune favors the strong & we will be stronger & greater by taking action now...

a leader of a country, our Philippines must out-wit the game of fortune, minimize the risk & take advantage of a lost & found aka BNPP for its Filipinos to prevail over & never surrender to the challenge to give its people the solutions to come from behind & claim their monetary worth through nuclear energy, lower the cost of utilities, you cut the cost of corporate, small businesses & families within every denomination of B, XYZ generations of the burden, which hits home/office every month of every year, forever, the bills come in the mail & the solution to pay it, since they have the solution with money instead of the other way around it, cutting taxes is not a remedy its a band-aid, not a solution to the excuse of a temporary payment, only to raise them again for convenance, since it did not work...how do you run your government without taxes, answer that simple question, wrestle through it as much as you like when the debt is crushing your entire country's infrastructure asking for a solution to keep it running on par, not boogie or eagle, if so, you are a genius or one who gambles on luck with a reality of a country dependent on your leadership to produce results not talk your way through it, as the demise is now, way past the 11th hour to make the corrective, be a definitive...

we have a means to recovery from the invisible & visible realities of our unexpected burdens with pandemic, finance & debt, lets give aka BNPP a jump start in the right direction, amen

LXXVI.

enough with the sentiments, let's get down to business, calling out big names is a merger, now making them believe in your visionary concept turn into reality factor followed by 9 zeroes with a real number before the zeroes is acquisition, that's challenge worthy called opportunity, its a mission driven by media & power of fortune to make no mistakes with deal making & well written words of persuasion with concrete science, data & evidence to back it up with claims, that this investment into the arena of nuclear energy aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant in the Philippines has an intended goal to serve a purpose, a value to not only monetary, not only a visionary concept of going beyond the norms & create something money cannot buy, Filipino lives, health & time...

the call involves Elon Musk, besides being crazy like me & a visionary, who spends time with constructive thoughts over & over again...we hold the same birthday of June 28, the next...Jeff Bezos, he made me money with Amazon with my first book & just outright a visionary in the pursuit of a common idea turned into a not so common wealth, speaks for itself & Bill Gates, the wisdom factor, simply cannot just buy wisdom, he has been around the entirety of innovation with nuclear energy, there are more to be mentioned, Trinity is a great thing...the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, add Pope Francis for the spiritual energy to explain the 7 days of creation a bit better than my presentation, in the end, we would agree the power of God, on day 1 was nuclear energy & created this moment, we live & breathe...

All 3 are visionaries, they listen to the music, not the noise fed into them by others & above all, understand fortune favors the bold, brave & strong, its their minds that make them priceless, its their risks, which made their mind set focus on the mission, turned into mission accomplished, these are factors not to turn a blind eye to the actions others only see as useless, if they are listening-in on my words at this moment, before time runs out...the merger of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos & Bill Gates to acquisition this return to the source of nuclear energy aka BNPP, an opportunity to pivot back into the error of human conscience, that we understand nuclear energy is the ultimate solution, the Trojan horse was always nuclear energy, offered as a gift of peace, & shown the power of its true nature to end wars, should we take this mission impossible to put order back in light of...the PhD's, science & data, that our support chambers are limited in capability with renewable energies, all energy has risk, or no energy at all...

the pivotal point is the actions to acquisition BNPP, a platform already in place, revive its system & watch as Southeast Asia looks at awe, the Philippines has moved on, as a leader back to its nuclear energy program, attain its energy crisis with a work horse to get the job done, once & for all, all for one & one for all, 3 Musketeers & a bit of faith, amen

LXXVII.

God is crazy, I'm going to Hell, now, what's crazier, he'll probably forgive me...

takes one to know one, what does Pope Francis have to do with nuclear energy, in light of, that he believes its not safe or otherwise grew up in the era of its destruction, instead of its greater good to peace, if on day 1, God said, let there be light & so the creation of its power was nuclear energy...unless it was solar, which in turn is powered by the Sun, which runs on nuclear energy of fusion, may be geothermal, fossil fuels, gas or hydro created this magnificent light on day 1 of creation, which made the universe & everything in it...including us as humans to accelerate life itself to its foundation on earth...which is bombarded by radiation on every surface of this planet...

if nuclear proliferation is to be abolish, then its through its polar opposite to attract the peace with its use to safely downgrade the uranium to better serve a cause for effect with nuclear energy as a source of power to yield electricity a world over, contrary to say its a safer route to dismantle the spread of nuclear weapons, in favor of nuclear energy to light up the world as on day 1 of creation, instead of its destruction, the only matter ever talked about is its destruction, & not its use for peace...

are we saying, God was crazy to use nuclear energy as a source to power the existence of everything, so with our outlook to a creator, may be, just may be that's the path we take to resolve our needs of nuclear energy to light up our world, in exchange, we stand down the fear, uncertainty & doubt by annihilation of finger pointing nuclear missiles at each other or dropping bombs to destroy us for bad intentions, there is hope with nuclear energy, there is safety in place to contain its power, only through our convictions to listen to the music vice the noise to its destruction...condemnation of its defeat as the only answer, there is a yin & yang...its not just one or the other...

do we truly just think of renewable energy & fossil fuels is the only way, which gets a pardon(s) of approval...& say God was crazy to use nuclear energy, the very principle of the order of his will to be the ultimate source of power of all life, since all life has it in them...while man has the knowledge to correct itself of its destruction, to avail the proliferation in the other direction of its usage to better the lives of all people, so they can see the light for what it truly is a gift of God, not the arsenal of its bad intentions to go afoul, the conflictive nature of our bias is fear, uncertainty & doubt...when we are not to fear anything, place it in purgatory & cancel its better truth for the nations of leaders in this world, are just as fallible nor does that mean we cannot forgive & start over with nuclear energy at the helm of civilization to address it, act upon it for whatever cost now, so we are freewill, give nuclear energy a pardon & the only issue is containment, amen

LXXVIII.

let's get it straight, Filipinos have 2300 million USD reasons to nuclear energy, & a maintenance debt of 1 million USD reasons per year to keep it as is, with our very own Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, not 1 watt of electricity ever created for you & me, & those who say we will leave a bill to our children & grandchildren to pay for the nuclear waste & dismantling of it, once it ever does its work, after 40 years or so of dedicated service for our nation's electricity are quite cast in a spellbound of no return, its apparently clear its set in their mind forever to the fantasy, instead of the reality of its purpose, it will pay for itself & in multiples of billions of USD, a massive wealth, we will leave them a treasure trove, not debt like we have now with all talk, no action imbedded in our minds of denial, our short term mind set will only lead to more burden for them, the solution is a long term with its weight in gold...

a population of Filipinos continues to esculate & so does our electricity demands to keep pace or have a bigger resolve in our short term, of what now, moment of truth...look at our neighbor across the West Philippine Sea, either we fix it now, or ask for help now, time is not in our favor, nor will the next generation be old enough to care, its our turn to make a difference for them to survive & a means to wealth, growth & potential, its all so relative to give our focus to nuclear energy, get back on the attack of being a leader in Southeast Asia, not left behind in the CO2 levels of our own creation of ill health, stricken poverty & listen to the beat of the drum, we charge forward & magnetize to the understanding its our calling to march back to Bataan, & claim fortune, which ever direction you choose, be bold, be brave & be strong, action not words, will bring us together again as a Filipino people power, sound the trumpets & never look back at history again...

we made amends, forward we go, we return to the source of power to give us the nuclear energy to electrify a nation of Filipinos to glory, know glory fades & its up to us to endure once the claim is ours, we cannot surrender, we cannot retreat back into the darkness of our past, we must learn from it, dispose it to make our reality a new chapter of written text, so others can continue to lead & accept their titles are just titles, no one is better than the other, we are no longer divided by our fear to nuclear energy, its our time to accept it, harness its control for us to hold the lightning bolt in our hands & show the world, we accept it, freely & the peace to no longer barter our senseless words against one another, dictate the way backwards, actions must reside in the interest of the common good, turn into a long journey of trials, we have errored, we have escaped it & entered a new realm of attraction to answer a much needed bond for our prayers, the shackles & chains do not bind with our skin, we beat as 1, we bleed as 1 for our nation, amen

LXXIX.

its time to light up the Philippines, as 1 Christmas tree, we go with nuclear energy aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, the vision of its power is a dominoe effect to connect the North & South of our entire country, just like a subway linking the electrical grid system to heights never seen before in our history; nothing is stopping us from this pursuit to nuclear energy, set aside the judgments of the past, invite the forward approach to use the nuclear energy program will provide the electricity, education & uplift the economy with the ever-growing young population to the blue skies of tomorrow, all possibilities are now with a mission to get our nuclear reactor working for us, get back into the market of Southeast Asia, as a role model & leader to the bright lights, that beacon the nation's branches of our Christmas tree, we can celebrate the birth of our beliefs, our way of life & a healthier measure to air pollution, a solution to cut our debt ratio to wealth, energize our growth & maximize our potential as freewill citizens of Filipinos...

this is our time, to be the greatest of all time, as Filipinos; we stopped being a service to our country, lets pick up the pieces & move forward with its gift of energy, this is not a Pandora's box, its a Christmas present never opened; its time to use the gift that keeps on giving to every Filipino gets a share of its energy, electrifies each & everyone of you, Filipinos matter & can contribute to the greatest of your country to rise above the streets of fiat; explore your surrounds to better improve you, individually & in turn your families to have the means to exercise your dreams, become reality...that is your destiny, not to look, listen & just understand what is told to you, as just a follower; you are a leader of the cause & effect to be a game changer just as any political or commercial leader in pursuit of, in your own mind set to do, so...

the only requirement is more energy; the way forward is nuclear energy to give a multitude of wavelengths to touch not one Filipino, but all Filipinos are connected into the electricity grid system of the entire directory of chanels, streams, rivers & waterways of the Philippines, its that 1st moment of electricity of your beating heart to live & the same current to work together with your mind, attracts an economics not just fathom in thoughts, its much greater in principle, since its the added precursor to the way life works in this world, you are an amazing value to the economy at hand, from your hand to another hand are exchanges of monetary, turned into growth & potential with an exponential number rising as we speak; only our current gets weaker as supply & demand requires even more energy to complete in the hustle & bustle of the flow within our big city of Manila & its surroundings...

we can defeat the stagnation of our enery crisis; lower our cost & better our health plus continue the path forward with nuclear energy as our platform, amen

LXXX.

we can build, build & build in the Philippines, although the key is nuclear energy to turn the engine on to get where we need to be to build, build & build...if not, it subject to failure as there is no wealth to fill in those investments in infrastructures or does the tax game pay the bill for everything; for error in judgment to just build, build & build...its value is fiat, if it has no investors to house its ability to stand on its legs alone...deprivation of a depreciation to pay the escrow of interest to maintain its worth, until sold for more than its worth in assets, any takers or a lot of losers, its a risk like anything else or we just like to waste money for the fun of it...in fact, 2.3 billion USD sounds like a lot of money for an unused Bataan Nuclear Power Plant; we just know how to build & leave it, without no return in investment, everyone involved made money, except the Filipinos concern to electricity; just deal with it...look we have been on a decline in Southeast Asia, since the 1960's & its shows everywhere around us; except the new monuments are given the seal of approval & the rest of the damage is never fixed...they just contribute to the cause & see the innovation come to rise of it...no street lights, no sidewalks & just no, no & no...your taxes are in good hands not great hands to spend money to make more money...its not about the make more money; its just the aesthetics status to say it...look at the new & improve Philippines, it just looks good not great...go 10 kilometers out of a modern city life & see the real picture of what needs fixed...

how about street lights & sidewalks or even a street worth driving on without a flat tire...our jeepneys & trikes are on life support without the monetary to change them after decades of erosion & pollution; worn out tires, no turn signals or headlights & brakes worthy of The Flintstones...just use your feet to stop it...works just fine...tax the imports coming in to no avail, like we need any new cars, vans or trucks, its best to just keep them in the showrooms for display purposes...its going to run on fiat alone; until it has an empty lot with for sale/lease to the next victim to make something out of nothing...if they can go the distance or just survive long enough to make the utility bills or we can ignore nothing is wrong; its the pandemic within a pandemic to economics...just get another rich investor & everything will be back to normal, they are all out on the street of fiat; asking when the next big investor will actually be productive to have the energy & save them from the blight of, its here today, gone tomorrow...

look, listen & understand; we did not start the fire, its showing through the cracks & our electricity cost is still higher, our vehicles are delapidated & our homes need a bit of a touch up, either we wake up from the dream to reality of nuclear energy or keep suffering the affection of its hold on us as Filipinos; its time to wake up, amen

LXXXI.

do not pass go, do not collect your pisos...lets not talk about anything else, when we cannot even get 1 watt of electricity from a 2.3 billion USD or 110 billion PHP cost to build from our Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, when we need action in black & white to get everything else moving forward in the Philippines, not just our beautiful buildings, bridges & beaches...all roads lead to nuclear energy, the electricity to power the Filipinos to destiny, a destination to fulfill their lives with a basic need to drive the force of its freewill with a better health, monetary & simply an action, instead of words without any meaningful impact, the impact to say, there is a defining answer to the energy crisis & a way forward for every Filipino to have a bit more pisos in their pockets & not short changed by nothing; except an empty vessel to run their lives on a daily, just the same stories, instead turn the page & write another check mark for solutions...

look our average age for Filipinos is 25 years old; either we wake up now or fall back off the edge; when the population demands are overflowing again, only to act then, only to give attention then & its too late again, we continue to grow as Filipinos; its in our blood & theology to do, so...we cherish life, we cherish the energy, too...that the birth rate of Filipinos are coming; welcoming a new generation, we must also welcome home nuclear energy for the sake of a better way forward, we need to wake up, before the wake up call that is coming to join us as a Filipino nation cries out, we need more electricity through nuclear energy to the supply & demand for our fingerprints & footprints are imprinted as offical receipts of birth certificates...

listen to the music; do not refuse it, excuse it; we can't stop the music, accept it, its coming...we need action now, challenge ourselves to served our country's solution, we built it; now finish what we started...let's revive it to serve us for a change, fix it to de novo & discover anew with aka BNPP...then go from there with build, build & build...we have to start from day 1 again, since a wrench was throw into the engine of our country, the pandemic of CV19; its a big bill to pay to get it right again to health & economy alone...we must spend money to make more money to pay for everything to return to normal...& also decrease the burden from our Filipino citizens to make ends meet; we return to the source of options at our disposal with nuclear energy aka BNPP...educate ourselves again, the new generation of its power, use it to move back up; lessen the cost each month for Filipinos to forever & rise up from there...energy powers an economy; powers a population to growth & potential...& keep pushing higher with its importance; we build, build & build our nuclear energy platform; everything else will fall in place, our governance is better preserved to be 2 steps ahead of the chess board; since we have buying power & the evidence to prove it; amen

LXXXII.

the dark days, blackouts & brownouts are the only solution...its almost 2022 & we still have an energy crisis on the round table to do nothing to put an end to its progression, so nuclear energy is still sideline to improve your lives as Filipinos; as a Filipino consumer, it should not be tolerated or accepted as the only answer, except there is no clean, no cheap & way forward, although the monetary only matters, the owners cross over the pisos, those who work for them & the Filipinos get the bill, all the while there is Bataan Nuclear Power Plant paid for at 2.3 billion USD, ready for action, yet the decades of decay...

we have to fix the mess of things of delay to actions not signed & sealed to get the job done...the talk is over, the reality has always been nuclear energy; we are stuck in the Stone Age; instead of today, where everyone would have lower cost & billions & billions made in over 40 years; we should be at 4 or 5 nuclear power plants without the coal plants by now...its 2022 not 1986...it 2022 in less than 2 months & the challenge to give it a go, fix it, take advantage of it & just do it...& this will be the solution & those working in the energy sector will make more salaries, since the cause is just keeping the old ways; the effective way is nuclear energy & those who work in the energy sector will not say it; its against their freewill...just for a job to make an individual wage, when they will make more with nuclear energy as the leader of the concerns of the Filipinos; its not an energy crisis, its a business tolerant to its ways or else, you're fired...then only then do they realize, you were fired a long time ago; by not going nuclear energy & let your fellow Filipinos die by CO2 levels & the false narrative with fear, uncertainty & doubt for your personal income & not the interests of the Filipinos, its nuclear energy, its all bad...

so you say the other...which is the real deal killer of higher cost to electricity & Filipino lives for your self interest & nothing else matters; where is the justice & integrity of our governance to end its scheme on the Filipino people power; its a social injustice, its a cold out lie to turn on your own Filipinos to the point of no return on social media, news outlets & speak of your ignorance to nuclear energy & favor the weak, meek & disillusional demise to only fossil fuels, solar, geothermal, wind & hydro...all for self gradification for those sectors alone; when defunct by the science & data that nuclear energy was the answer over 40 years ago, admit the error, save your Filipinos & share the wealth of salary to them; they deserve nuclear energy as a way out of the imprisonment over the corruption in 40 years or so of the false attempts of their brainwashed minds of the truth of nuclear energy is a righteous answer of a solution to the Philippines not the 3 airplanes crashes over 40 years as your only excuses; tell them the real story of nuclear energy called TRUTH, amen

LXXXIII.

if we are to survive as a Filipino nation, then the destination is a unified Filipino to the nuclear energy program, & that starts now, now & now...before we experience the affection of its colossal weight in fossil fuels, in relative comparison to grams of uranium, both will kill you...both will give you electricity, this is true, although one is better than the other in retrospect to how it kills you, if you believe fossil fuels kills less live, you have been played out by the false narrative of why it really kills you...they want it that way...its cheaper, faster to deliver a coal or gas electrical plant, & ignore the rest...the ignorance is not giving you the truth serum of its CO2 levels does not outweigh the health benefits of why you have higher electricity bills to your demands to supply it to you...& say nuclear energy is not the way, so long as you get electricity with the real deal problem of its negative side, it simply does not exist..luxury for electricity with a silenced negativity, so long as you get electricity, through fossil fuels...its not the answer...

tolerate & relate, that is the order of things to power, you have a voice as Filipinos to stand up & say...where is our 2.3 billion USD for Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, when nothing is going to be done in our behalf to put this matter to rest, so Filipinos have the freewill to accelerate to their growth & potential as an individual Filipino with access to power & lower payments to move forward the Philippines as a country not stuck at the intersection, asking when this is not a discussion of a soap opera sequel of drama, the solution is right in the script of theatrics, skip the acts & go nuclear, go nuclear...so this country of ours, the Philippines will go the distance with any other nation in world power, not the hinderance to just accept it for what it is.. it is not it is what it is, far from it...its time to make impact to the order of our goal is nuclear energy...

the other options to energy are limited in design & function to the enemy of the state that is coming, the best offense is a great defensive counter-attack now, now & now, you can no longer just ignore, ignore & ignore the consequences for our lack to prepare & defend this nation of ours from the reality that is present & continues to strengthen each time & place of choice to merely talk about it, its as deadly as CV19 & the health hazards of our CO2 levels we breathe each day & night for the cheaper alternative to leave out nuclear energy as our main objective to see this behind us, as a Filipino people power to come together as magnetism, this cannot be stressed enough, magnetism is the key source of a resource of electricity to electrify us forward or left behind by our actions to do nothing about it, just talk, talk & talk ourselves from cradle to the grave concept as the half truth is acceptable with the whole truth of nuclear energy, yes, nuclear energy is the the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, amen

LXXXIV.

we truly believe this needs to happen in the Philippines, in order for us as a people, as Filipinos are going to not only survive, not only keep making growth possible & the potential to rise up again as a nation who puts its Filipinos first, ahead of the game changer as a country who means what it says & does what it starts to finish it, once & for all for the sake of faith, hope & love to magnetism, only then can we accept to move forward, what has divided us as a nation, so long ago with the dilemmas of nuclear energy can & will do to unite us to better serve us, individually, our families & the conduct of business in all facets of it...LET'S GO NUCLEAR, PHILIPPINES...LET GO NUCLEAR!!!

our time is now, our place is now & rest in peace our past as Filipinos, we forgive it, nor do we forget it...in order we not repeat its demise against us for the benefits outweigh the means for all Filipinos to its claims to nuclear energy, as the best of the best choice to energized our entire nation of the Philippines, as a nation who puts its concerns to each & every Filipino, from the cradle to the grave, we owe this to the beginning of birth of our children, its within our responsibility to put our words to action, not retraction, an expression of action put into black & white of its utmost importanance to the very top of the food chain of governance, the signature of the power of the almighty pen will yield its course for the tide & currents of change, now favor our way to a better glory...

a day, in which we finally put our faith in control of our fame to win it, win it all for Filipinos alike, & a country like our Philippines stricken in famine of more electricity through nuclear energy with the implementation of Bataan Nuclear Power Plant at center stage of our hope to the heart of the matter, the blood flows freely to every vessel of every island of the Philippines, the love of electricity gives us, a better life, a better way & a better beginning for the power of its creation is unmatched by any other forms of its creations, we must invest in nuclear energy to acquire a monetary treasury a world over, a prosperity to every hierarchy of wealth, rich or poor & otherwise, this transformation into nuclear energy is the solution, solution & solution to our forever as Filipinos, the possibilities are endless, this will give us a healthier dose of energy, a start in the right direction, words with action pack power & a build, build & build attitude with a nuclear heart as its new power, a nation through its Filipinos with such gravity will move mountains & gain the momentum to heaven & earth, we can choose to be a super power of our own discretions, fortune favours the bold, fortune favours the brave, fortune favours the strong, we must believe, as Filipinos this fortune is now, now & now, never to return again from the glory that is fading, we must continue to hold our ground & never again surrender to its propaganda, Let's Go Nuclear, amen

LXXXV.

how long must the Filipino people power & governance live on conjecture, alone, false is truth, truth is false, ask yourself that simple question, may be it's so simple, to bypass it for other matters of interest, based solely by party affiliation, nothing else matters, as with 2.3 billion USD for a nuclear power plant to wither like a rose, although a rose is still a rose...by any factor of the imagination fed into your gullible minds to accept it as a fiat, its absolutely normal to spend that amount of money for nothing in return of investment, seems many millions of Filipinos are billionaires more over than Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, & Bernard Arnault & family put together, add Bill Gates & a few more...we are so wealthy, the cost of electricity can be whatever per kilowatt hour...just pluck it away from the coconut trees, its all free pisos, you just get what you need & forget about it...all 2.3 billion USD of it...money to burn for the Philippines...& still we do not have a functional Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, since we have so many billionaires to afford it for whatever cost...

how did we acquire all these billionaires & still be called a 3rd world country with so much money to burn on the electrical grid alone, at a cost of 15 to 20% of net pay of an average monthly Filipino salary...of course, we are all billionaires, so what are you complaining about electricity, it nothing...really, we have lots & lots of money, its circling around the subject, if you have all this money, there should be no excuse for electricity & the price is right is still a burden to all these billionaire Filipinos each month the bill arrives, with their vote meaning absolutely nothing, after the fact of office for 6 years, if that is the case let's change it to 2 consecutive, 3 year terms with an option to be President again after 3 years, the policy is not working for the Filipinos, it's subject to failure, except more concrete buildings, bridges & beaches as the result with no energy at a lower cost to make beneficial attainment for the Filipinos paying the bill for these projects, its easy to spend other peoples money...

how you vote matters, the percentage scenario works everytime, the parties get the loyal vote & you get the bill for the next 6 years, nothing done for you, Individually, for your family or the country as a whole collective, it's just follow the leaders, go back to your caves & the cost to light up your insignificant abode for all your hard earn pay, goes to electricity, forget about how you eat or starve to death just to have the luxury for an inert solution, so life is not so miserable & undesirable on this path called fiat, the way forward is another concrete slab road or wall needing fixed, so you can pay the toll & electricity to comeback & do it again, again & again with your own hands & money to fix it through taxation, without no evolution to nuclear energy, so you can live in peace & security to provide for your family, amen

LXXXVI.

lets drift deeper into the sound, dig deeper into the ground of thought, at 85 essays into the importance of nuclear energy aka Bataan Nuclear Power Plant & whatever may be, will be...its time to address the issues of other matters of governance, through nuclear energy will open the doors of opportunity for you & me as Filipinos, its just that vital of a resource to get back on the right track of investment to yield us better assets & monetary currency with the entire world, no more blame game from either side of the aisles, this can work in our favor, the studies of nuclear energy & accidents give us the advantage now, now is the time & place to revive aka BNPP, in doing so, we are ready & prepared for action, once it does fire up in 5 years or so, we make a nuclear team, now & take the opportunity to educate & relate our Filipinos of the advantages of nuclear energy can do for all of them...

the message is clear, look, listen & understand the value of Filipinos & the necessity of nuclear energy can be magnetism, a coming together for the brighter picture, listen to a symphony, & perform within its entirety as a Filipino citizen, as the calculus to make our country of the Philippines, 1 heart, 1 blood & 1 nation under God, no longer be dependent of others for help, instead give the help for others to see the light has much to offer, just like you & me...

the Filipino media must also acknowledge the truth, in its ability to focus on the good rather than the bad, for the greater truth of nuclear energy has many plus factors, in comparison to minus, its not the motion picture, Oscar, Academy or Grammy Award of journalism, far from it, when an accident happens, if seldom, we not make it larger than life & call it for what it is...an accident not by intent or purpose for better rating, when the facts are presented & the real story is far less the reported scheme of events, get to know what nuclear energy is & its terminology, so the gates of Hell story does not cloud the minds of Filipinos with fear, uncertainty & doubt...

the money to recover our losses, makes perfect centavos at 1.5 billion USD, plus or minus, as it did decades ago for our solution to the electrical grid to sustain the hunger needed for Filipinos to move about their lives, now is the time & place to invest it, again...so we have insurance & forward attitude to approach its demands for our use & continue where we left off, in the responsibility to the knowledge of nuclear energy, for our neglect to be behind in the late stage, had we pursue this as intended, we will never know, lets no longer dwell in its past & the positive direction of forward progress, comes our fortune, we must be bold enough, we must be brave enough & we must be strong enough, never to give up as a nation on the rebound to nuclear energy, we must win it, beat it & beat it...we cannot afford to make a mistake, again, LET'S GO NUCLEAR, PHILIPPINES! ...our lives demand it & need it, now...amen

LXXXVII.

its now, not never or forever an issue into nuclear energy development for the future of Filipinos demands will over-reach, as they have time & time again of our necessities to electricity, alone & the brighter light of our achievement to dictate our interests to rise up & reach for the stars...the twilight of our journey must grow at a faster rate than ever before, we are drastically behind the power curve to innovation as a leader in Southeast Asia, in concern of a nuclear energy program to suit the purpose(s) of fortune, for each & every Filipino citizen has an opportunity to be bolder, braver & stronger than ever before in our present time & into our future...the past is the past, let's pick up the pieces to go forward in time & place for our country of the Philippines will rise again & again to its maximum potential to never look back at defeat, only listen to courage to keep fighting onwards & understand the impact of nuclear energy is the way to economical growth & potential...

speak as you may, only to delay, delay & delay a nation as ours of its duty to give the energy to its Filipino citizen, all 110 million of them & their influx is coming faster, faster & faster with each year, we must do more to address the issues of our assets & structures already in place, as such with Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, we must go back in time, in order to find our means to more profit is not through more taxation, far from it...its through our build, build & build mentality to rediscover its affection to us has meaning & purpose, effective to the lower cost of electricity to Filipinos, in turn the truth of the matter is nuclear energy is not misinformation, a disillusion of a make believe fairytale story or science fiction...its a real deal safe solution to the electrical grid & the advancement of technology needed to give Filipinos the education & vindication with a declaration of independence, never seen before, until now, the moment of truth has been unveiled of all its facts, its no longer a myth, its no longer a fear, uncertainty or doubt in the minds of even common intelligence, it cannot be used as an influence to reverse track, its will reverberate a speed of sound, for which puts us at a speed of light...

supersonic, hypersonic & we cannot even go any faster than our jeepneys can take us, we are stuck in a space-time continuum, & we must get out of the World War II era, in order to face the reality of now, the moment is now & nuclear energy is now...the conjectures are no longer a feasible excuse of excuses to look, listen & understand the facts & evidence is all around you & me, this essay could not scale down in a few paragraphs, believe or not, its there...fact check it a million or billion times, the fact is we need to get back to business in nuclear energy, get back our 2.3 billion USD & the compounding interest to make gains to our government & Filipino citizens to benefit as a whole collective to the energy crisis, amen

LXXXVIII.

at times you wonder, with 110 million Filipinos in idle, the fumes of CO2 are everywhere, the coal, gas, or what have you...bandaid the situation is crystal, crystal clear its killing you softly with this song, yet no one cares to address the energy crunch aka crisis or what have you, at this point in the game of chess...the board of directors are polished to perfection, each representative, senator, cabinet members, even the King aka President sits quite fat & happy...at this point...the electricity is up & running with 1K in reserves, like that is going to hold much weight in return of the energy situation, let's just wait it out & keep the table clean & dust free, everything will be, A, O K...

Energy builds everything, not the other way around it...economy does not build energy, energy builds it...build, build & build...is good, not great without the energy to bring it altogether as a collective unit, in our case...a country, like ours...the Philippines, may be we are governed by different laws of physics unknown to our world, may be just may be tourism & OFW's will get us by, as energy, as the way forward to our existence, may be just may be, Elon Musk will get us to Mars on old technology alone, without nuclear power as a source to power another planet, highly unlikely, worth a try to just get there, only there is a big difference...Elon & me are not stuck in WWII technology, far from it, or the others at this point in time...not even Bill Gates or the game changers...its by design like the French do with their cloth, you are far behind the learning curve to ever evolve from your primitive allocation of how the world is not yours to conquer & gain from it...its how you move forward to continue, what you have left to enjoy...before its all over...

the game of chess, is not who wins or loses, its who manages to accept its defeat & move onwards, dead or alive...you win, since the board is reset again & again...the resurrection, is one thing, immortality is another matter, altogether, do not be confused by the definition of their status...by not playing the game of life, technology has the upper hand, by giving to the safe rule, by not moving gets you no where...you have conceded by default with the ascension that you're a spectator, not a leader of risk for the people, who chose you to be their hope...not a play of words without worth, a definition as just get there, everything will fall into place...you must amass energy to propel the people to higher standards, by which the flow of economy renders them a useful citizen of each their own demise, a respected individual among the rest, as a condition to society, nothing less, nothing more...

you have had your chances & community chest on the Monoploy board, its time to give the Filipinos their energy through nuclear energy aka BNPP or such matters of SMR's as a golden ticket for each & everyone of them can benefit from the royalties of cost, & effective immediately, amen

LXXXIX.

the Earth, give me a carbon date & mark it as evidence, speculative at best...this is not a religion, where the cross is steady & everything around it revolves on your axis, far for its intended meaning for survival, sweet dreams are made of these...who am I to disagree, even greed knows it will not live forever, only to realize it must give back something for the next dream to be a reality kicker...you could write a will or let the pieces fall as they may...either way its better fit for something, then an idle status to ever know the risk was beneficial to the way life works in this universe, you acquire as much energy to keep moving forward, not by deprive methods with higher cost, its a demise to failure, not the birth to the grave with fine print no one controls that outcome...

the world was your oyster, now you are back in the box without any chance to ever come back to play the game, again...you are replace for better or worst, nothing you can do to change or otherwise make a difference to the world, you left behind...just build, build & build...no worries about the energy to sustain it, keep building...you will find that infrastructures, blossom only to wither without the key components to the power of innovation is much greater, when the equality of its citizens have more energy at a purchase, worthy its return to drive the economical boost forward without hinderance, otherwise added to the cost of its electricity with an additional dimension with more focus on the matter of interest...

give us more energy, the country of the Philippines will overcome & set the standard on autopilot, increase the flow of energy will greatly diminish the stagnation of its people to otherwise, do...instead of boredom with the assumption to find ways through the depression of its lack of potential with growth at a rising peak, the eye of the storm is quite delightful for the moment, its destruction is coming to penetrate deep within the ignorance to keep as is, there is no problem...nuclear energy is the way forward over 40 years ago...greed is greed, its concept is here to stay, let alone greed knew to give back something in return of its contruction to build, when enough was enough...too much of anything will clear your mind of what is justice for what is right for the people, you govern & even if its late in the cycle & no one is looking, listening or understanding its method, only to fight back with the same ignorance as claims of what is justice to what is right...its a stalemate, does nothing for you or me, its best serve cold on a tray, frozen to thaw out over the debate, while all eyes are blinded, neither listening or understanding the music has truly turned into a noise, an explicit one for Filipinos have gone deaf long ago to the return of policy, before the story ending is just as played out as the fiction will never gain any credibility to the nonfiction of its purpose to serve the people, for which its term is null & void, amen

XC.

when the time comes, be ready...when the darkness from where you came comes again...that moment you will know the truth...no amount of fear, uncertainty or doubt will cloud your mind...that my fellow Filipinos, you will know your leader not the politician claiming an election of your vote of principles, no longer in their favor, the abrupt failure of the light to guide you on your way...glory fades, the attempts to keep the reserve from dying out, the nuclear energy, which powers the entire universe, this Earth & everything within the circumference...take a look around, listen to the silence & understand the impact of your worth, the common ground...we can build the greatest monuments, roads & avenues of structures...as far as the eyes can see, harder to take the big picture, the panoramic effects once all of the destruction wipes the face of the earth...

breathe with me...the understanding that comes with the affects once its gone...the energy required to do it, all over again & again...how many times must the consumption of wasted energy go & taken away, before reality hits the core of the unbearable foundations not suited to the underlying clause, the build, build & build makes more a measure with the resource at hand with nuclear energy at the helm...we have built it, we have continued to deny it & we falter more each year to the results of wasted energy, instead of realizing the electrifying ways to energize our Filipino population with more electricity...the gratitude of our failure to accept the better standard, outward we rely on the primitative basis...spend, loss & spend again on the cheaper version of our true insecurity, which lies deep in quicksand...punish ourselves to the same look, listen & understand think cap of errors, for nothing has been forgiven...only to return to the errors now & then or the future term...

when the time comes, be ready...its our fault we are left in the dark, to extinguish not the flame of our own making or lack of...the politician is one thing, a leader is another completely different motive to look, listen & understand the needs of the Filipino nation is greatly rising in population, the sustainability to its electricity is nuclear energy, not just the spoils of look at me, the politician can build, build & build for you...what have you done lately, to improve the individual impact of each citizen to rise up & give them energy as a leader to make your vote count as an elected official as a servant to its people...not a torn down wrecking ball of nature's wrath, when it all falls apart in a blink of an eye...we must come together like magnetism, before we can arise like the Sun of its power to last billions of years to feed our electricity to power our nation of the Philippines to glory, for our fortune favours the bold, fortune favours the brave & fortune favours the strong...

we must rely on nuclear energy, to conquer everything we build & build to last the test of time & place, FOREVER...amen

XCI.

Fame, insert your time & date...you are born...Fortune to be determined, let's get there gracefully, you have not died, yet...now, what you do in the middle is anyone's guess? Find the reserve to be bold, brave & strong...the world welcomes you...although, mother nature put you in a combat zone from day 1...look around, listen to the white noise & understand your faith is either a follower or a leader to take matters to those who truly wander...make no mistake, many are lost in the field of battle...the reservoirs are natural leaders or artifical as political in what a politican can muster within the lines of a script...neither plays by the rules or curbs them to ultimately dictate a greater fiction...

the narrative sounds better in a make believe, once upon a time story...you look, listen & understand every word, since its all you really know...it becomes the truth of theatrics...they're beautiful people, so charismatic, almost eloquent in the mask, so overly powerful...takes your breath away...nothing could ever-change the followers of a well written drama, now...kneel before your master...who wears the title, claims nothing of a leader...he or she just needs an audience & the cheers...so long as you follow...

...he or she who puts on the battle dressing as a leader wins the hearts of the Filipino people power, the challenge is nuclear energy...the path forward to relinquish the hardships of the past, present & future...lies in each & everyone of you to embrace it, fuel it & just do it...no man or woman of any stature, whether rich or poor will deny a God given truth of the energy within our acceptance to lead as one nation under God, to pledge to one another the rights of its power belongs to every Filipino to go about their lives to be better...be bold, be brave & strong to dig deeper into the sound of it, our mission has been lost in the channels of deceptive manipulation in propanganda...

our time is now...we march forward for the fortune, that we are magnetism, find your opposites to attract a magnetic field of our own creation to advance the goal in light of...the perils in which only perceives fear, doubt & uncertainty, as its only conclusion...we are much more then sacks of rice, piled high in a field of spoils for others to devour for their pleasure, time & again only to improvise for the morsels...since there is no other choice, no energy to continue or wield the instrument to succeed on our own reconnaissance, so you recoil & retreat back into the darkness...

the light is there, we merely need to show & turn on the switch for which built it, with our own hands & forever indebt generations of Filipinos to the bill of a revolving expediture...afraid of risk, yet the risk has already been made long ago...its written in black & white...signed & sealed...only to prolong the struggles of the needs of the Filipino people to render what is theirs, delay tactics, like a forgotten relic of historical significance...amen

XCII.

Ambition, we appease the world, they clap & give a standing ovation...we are happy, they are happier, they say, Filipinos are one of the happiest people...now ambition & happy must come together like magnetism to energize the concrete ambition into our nuclear energy platform...all the hard work is forsaken as lost, & happy is a forgotten era into this golden age of infrastructure, where the quiet temper to keep the energy needed to propel the Philippines as an illusion, not a reality or for better or worst...not needed, farther falling behind the science & forward path to energy freedom with cost & beneficial to all walks of life for pinoys & pinays alike...the year is 2022, not 1970, 80, 90, 2000, or 10...our saga, to be or not be question lingers in the dark crevices of earthquakes to the heights of every volcano, that we are far behind the work of the people, we serve & the direction for each of them to growth, no potential to rise above...Filipinos are left to wander like a purgatory of their sins, until the flame is true yellow, red, blue & white...although that does not waver for the nation's energy to potential...

we definitively have the youth, the younger generation to maximize our growth & potential, now...let's not waste the moment of moments to make impact as a nation on the rise with action to implement the importance of nuclear energy can do for you & me...dependant as our own reality to economical development, the health of men, women & children will be an endeavor for all Filipinos, alike...the future is bright, let's turn the switch to empower the country's energy flow is touched by the light of our salvation to rise above all other factors...not suspend, not talk about or otherwise wait for the tragic event to transport us into emergency mode, when the time comes again with the energy needs of the Filipino people power...

nuclear power plants will thrust us into a new age of science & health benefits with more electricity, less cost & money buying power desparately needed to help families & individuals access to the basic fundamental needs of energy, water & a roof above their heads, plus the insurance to seek their health concerns...attaining the educational goals to gain the upper hand...into the science & technology development sectors in the aspects of our nation's involvement to its citizens...everything which seeks to look, listen & understand the universe, is quite simple...its right here...which requires the nuclear energy to sustain the absence of its intended principle is not war, not fear, uncertainty or doubt...each & everyone of us carries this undenable truth, since day 1 & only our nuclear step is an advancement from crawl to walking upright on two feet & acknowledging our time is precious to those who we leave behind, while we bath in the sun one last time on three legs...we know, we did not falter on our watch & time did not win the energy battle in the end, when we wish to live forever, amen

XCIII.

So, you want to live forever, my fellow Filipinos, join me on our Independence to nuclear energy platform, our freedom to energy, we are dependant to keep going the distance, an undeniable truth is our growth in population will continue to rise exponentially, our existence to potential needs everyone of us to harness it & future generations of Filipinos from birth to grave know its the solution for us, our nation of the Philippines, a leader accept the challenge to give this profound right of nuclear fission, since we have buried something, which is still alive & not dead by our own hands, hope is never lost in the grave yards, its why we go there to pay respect for those who leave for us to continue nor should we leave a vital resource from not fueling its ability to show us the way forward...many have gone already, we would never bury our Filipinos alive, or pretend they are dead, if they are quite alive...

Fiat, let it be done, if for a limited term of 6 years, a leader comes to its Filipino people power & fights for its rights to growth & potential, there is a bigger picture, its not two dimensional, its length & width is presence...the key ingredient of height makes matters more for the people who put a leader into action for the concerns of the entire archipelago, we are separated by a buffer of water, we are islands...now lets bring them closer & closer to release an energy for all walks of life can have by a turn of a switch, without being penalized to its usage for daily needs to survive & go about their energy freedom to make a difference to stay here & not venture outwards...we will provide for them a simple need to unleash a new development of Filipinos to rely on their borders to fulfill the rest of the basic provisions, so the industries with resources are made here in our Philippines...

lets bring back our best Filipinos & let nations come to us instead of the other way around, through our nuclear energy platform will bring about a rapid gain in the infrastructure, we are missing a greater height to build up, we have the younger adults now, who are hungry for change, for a leader to show them the way forward, let's not waste it...the opportunity is now...the panoramic effects will boost this nation into heights never seen before in our history, mark my words..in all capital letters...

you want the Filipino people power to believe & never stop believing..we lost that will, stop for a moment my Filipinos...nuclear energy platform will do the job for us, the lies of its power are debunked, we know this now...we will use nuclear energy for what its true purpose was all along, not to weaponize it...far from it...we will use the power of our making, the Universe to expand us as Filipinos & nations of the world to reach the stars, as far as humanity will let us go on this limited journey, the universe continues to accelerate, we must continue to do, so...ourselves to energy freedom...from there, all things will come, amen

XCIV.

the greatest corruption: denial of nuclear energy for the Filipino people power, only two leaders of our past & present have step up to the occasion, to give its implementation & the other the chance to rise, again...this importance is vital to our growth & potential...either you are blind & feeble minded to its action or fed to believe the cost of freedom itself is not dependent of its power, then 40 plus years have gone to waste, your leadership is not warranted here, take your politician ways from where you came, action to go where no President has gone, before...that is needed more now, in our history & future to lead the political will, economical strategy & public acceptance for our nuclear energy platform...so we, Filipinos will live forever, not hindered in isolation of its intended meaning in this 40 plus years of imprisonment of the truth, in the debate of closed minds, acting like leaders, in a masquerade ball, afraid to be a leader among men & women to the glory that is fading...left to be buried alive & irrelevant to the cause of its impact to the Filipino people...

Speak from the wisdom of heart, not the gullible mind of one voice, speak from the hearts of many who put you into power for the common greatness, reflects us, all...we will correct ourselves, with the induction of nuclear energy into our lives, all things will come into place...4 decades of corrupt denial to the greater truth for the real deal emissions killing us, all...the climate change does not need to be 2050, we reverse the course, now...not a fictitious year, in which favors only a make believe narrative of buying your vote & regrets of 6 years at the throne...

its a basic human right to be given electricity, in our day & age...for each Filipino will prosper & contribute to its nation under God for a purpose, not only to fair cost, better health of their daily lives & a sense of pride to be a profound help to the prosperity of the Philippines as an independent country, transporting us from island to island of our energy freedom...so look to the sky of our nation's eagle flies free, listen to the cheers not the cries of darkness & better understand the risks to set up a defining moment & never bend for nothing less, fortune favours the bold, brave & strong...do not underestimate the power of nuclear energy, will do for our energy concerns...do not fall in contempt of fear, uncertainty or doubt, we are beyond that measure as a nation on the rise, the Philippines can over come, only the naysayers live in the past, only our present youth deserve more & our future will be written in a golden age of infrastructure, since we will make a fiction into a non fiction...we start with nuclear energy to build our people, industries & defy the odds of those who wish only to stay in place or take comfort in other countries with a forward momentum to accelerate their freedoms to excellence...when we can do the same in our country, the Philippines, amen

XCV.

our moment is now, let's not waste it...our greatest human right is security, we must be an independent country of the Philippines with our energy concerns, either we stand as 1 nation under God, united as 1 with magnetism & 1 flag that does not wave under the weather...this is our fight to address, not the world...ask yourself that simple question, my fellow Filipinos, are we truly independent or rely on the dictation of other nations to our energy crisis of imports to survive as the Philippines, more coal, gas, oil, hydro, thermal, biomass, wind & solar...peace be with you, although we ignore nuclear energy, the power of the Almighty God...to do the work for our Filipino growth & potential...

essential to the benefits of our way forward, our nuclear energy platform will rise, all other factors of our way of life, our human right to dictate our world within a world called the Philippines, our strength, our nuclear energy platform to excel energy freedom to other freedoms, we truly are lacking to be independent to rise up, to put the denial of ours, end the 40 plus years of debate, let it be done, Rest In Peace...

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

if we are to survive as a nation, as a country to the securities of the Philippines, we must strengthen our ways to be a leader with political will, economical strategy & Filipino acceptance to nuclear energy platform & all other factors will come to fruition...give the electrifying energy to our Filipinos to energize the growth & potential of their contribution...their ambition to be more a citizen of a country...in birth, in life & in death...they made an impact to the way life works, not in hindsight of the hinderance to just follow, to know there is a leader in all of them to rise up, climb the ladder higher & higher to heights only nuclear energy can do, with the others in circulation with fossil fuels...our direction must be a projection of forward momentum...we continue to fight for centimeters to kilometers, which affects us all as Filipinos with the national energy grid & those lacking in the current system...

secure our borders, strengthen every island energetically, economically & educationally with our response to look at our past, engage in our present state for a future term to adapt with our country's ever-changing weather conditions, no matter how tattered & torn our flag waves & never retreats to the challenges now to give peace a chance with nuclear energy platform, accept our moment is now...let's not waste it, let's fix it for our forever, depends on our actions...let's be a leader of our own discretions, instead of the narrative of historical indiscretions to know our time is now, let's not waste it...when the youth are looking, listening & understanding, a leader must rise to put on the emblem of its nation for its people, as a Filipino & servant, amen

XCVI.

we are at the edge of our past, present & future, we address this as the Philippines & the world...there was no question to use nuclear energy to create a lasting peace in our past, or the infinite world wars would still prevail to our present day, pick a number & wager...timing the very extinction of our world, lord have mercy on us, all...troubled by our actions to a quagmire, greater nations bicker, lesser ones afraid, claim their passage...words will never hurt me, so we throw about sticks & stones, knives & arrows & evolve to guns & ammo...its our right to bear arms to protect & defend...then nuclear energy came & challenged all of it...now, we even scale up to anti-matter as a weaponized endeavor of complete annihilation for one another, at least we get nuclear fusion, under future control to do the world, a greater favor of return with peace thru strength...

bravado, we are the side of good, you are evil, although they believe they are good...so, who is evil...both or whoever wins the war, the chess board will decide who is who, while the rest stand as casualties of war...nothing is fair, everything is expendable...everything is played out as an undesirable circumstance(s), forgiveness takes no prisoners, while Hope clinges to the edge of what is past, present & future...dialogue was an epic gold medal of our patriotism & nationalism, the Olympic Games are just due process, instead of its intended meaning to bring about a cohesion of peace thru strength to co-exist among our beliefs in all matter pertaining, among all nations of the world...

this land is your land, this land is my land...never forget the priceless terms to share its value, even in the face of those who disagree to abide under a belief of different freedom(s)...it was never either of ours to claim, for better or worst of this force marriage, since that is our world...in which we live, breathe & ultimately go back to its existence...we claim a country, an ideology of people, a language of communication with borders...that's all we inherit as a cause & effect...a divorce of said rights will come to separate those convictions of country, we shall not suppress it in the eyes of those who see a different picture, listen to a different sound or music & understand the peace of their time & place is theirs to control...not ours...a country of states, within a country of provinces are governed under a said constitution, until they believe otherwise in a total acceptance of a different truth, no longer in favor of its current status, as a justifiable governance tolerated under a rule of law, which relies on their rights as a citizen to their concerns with peace thru strength as a negation to their life, liberty & pursuit to happiness, its security lies on an embodiment of a Leader not a Politician at the offices of government to dictate the political will, economical strategy & the people's acceptance towards peace thru strength...

Diplomacy is now our greatest asset, amen

XCVII.

our last stand, an Alamo, a last frontier to overcome, a last supper in a dark dwelling to whom we are believers of a greater truth carry us, an advance state in recovery of Filipinos & the world, an energy crisis, only a nuclear energy platform with peaceful intentions to correct ourselves from a truthful debate, rich or poor or otherwise, everyone of us, declare this energy as a useful & unabated source of our growth, the potential to rise like our Sun, each & everyday to make the lives of those in poverty, those in distress & many lost in the translation of everything...let's break the loaf of bread to pass it to the other & the other, so we can bring about the energy to magnetism, the poverty will be fed by our own hands...our transition to electrify people with a home to see the light is a way forward...an outward spectrum of a prism...to refract & reflect the colors of light are a beautiful outcome, not weaponized or a danger by our own interests & hands to do, so...

we must engage, execute & empower the greatest experience to each & everyone to be energized...look to the stars above, its our history...listen to the cosmic radiation, its our history & understand the past, present & future terms are one the same, its our own making...let's get there already...fossil fuels & renewables got us here, the catalyst is nuclear energy, the platform of our equation is to go beyond our Earth, if we are a sphere(s) of influence...then by all means let's set our trajectory onwards to the stars, our history...its out there...not here to claim the guts & glory of this safe haven...its only a shell of our making...we will consume it all...every drop of water, every resource will be spent...this cannot happen, we chose freewill to accept the burden of our gluttony to consume & absorb every facet of energy known to mankind...we can go back to the darkness, start over again & again...until ultimately to error & correct the divine truth to ignite the light of our convictions to the greatest salvation, must we die, over & over again...or find the peace of forever...

hello, darkness my old friend, shall the darkness hold us in contempt of the silence...the dread, in which neither you or me can ever win, lost in translation of the universe, in which everything devours itself for more power...

we must capture the darkest fear, uncertainty & doubt of our times...if we must expand, then look to the stars, not the borders of our nations to wage an inevitable war of nothingness...we are beyond the influence, expansion is neither an Alliance to prove, nor a cause of Lives to Death...listen to the independence of country not the influence of esculation...do not question your independence to lead as a leader of your people, whom put you in trust of blood & country...

that is the greatest glory, to adapt & render the responsibility as a leader to defend security...the rest is quite easy to engage, execute & experience with diplomacy, amen

XCVIII.

Vic•to•ry

an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game or other competition.

...victory by defintion is political, the winner(s) decide how the story is told for history's perspective, no one cares to give the loser(s) their right to passage, they are suspended & silenced or otherwise not included in context...

we knew victory a long time ago, 3 times in our history as Filipinos, even though our recipe for victory is lost in translation of what truly is right or wrong to become a greater nation of our own independence, as the Philippines...

the ingredients are here & there, instead of coming together like a Pampanga's Best to better serve our Filipinos with meals ready to eat, end the poverty, provide them the energy thru a nuclear power platform & the healthier lifestyle, empower the minds of those in need, wanting a solution to growth & potential to rise above...

no one needs to be a street dweller, a look, listen & understand approach to how, at times the situation transforms an individual(s) to its lowest form to beg & just exist in a forgotten society of our country, as the Philippines...

the energy crisis, is the greatest crisis...look to the North, East, West & South of our borders...they have empowered their ways to economical growth with potential to rise with nuclear energy, others are still reluctant, as the Philippines to push forward for every inch or meter, in order to get there, already...we are beyond the point of sidelining the advantages of this nuclear energy platform, will do for every citizen of all walks of life in our nation, whether rich, poor or otherwise of its impact to improve the hard earn blood, sweat & tears of Filipinos to rise up like the anthem of their country, as 1 blood, 1 flag & 1 nation under God of the principles to be an independent glory, which has faded into hiding...with fear, uncertainty & doubt of a farmer's plea to see the light & blessings of rain pour into the land of their independence to accept the truth...the whole truth, nothing, but the truth...so help us God...

the nuclear energy platform, must go the distance...for real deal change to the growth & potential of the backs of every Filipino is given the energy to succeed or fail in doing, so...on their own terms...so they may see the errors, in order to correct themselves of the matters at hand, involve each & everyone of us to go, farther...higher into this existence, as a contribution to our nation, as a leader of leaders to put action into our words are real & concrete, as the day of independence gave us that freedom...

we are behind the cycle of 4 decades & behind the power curve of acceptance to our way forward for blood & country depends on us all to survive, secure & keep the safety of this land, its borders with a will to empower our people thru nuclear energy platform, so all things will rise from its importance, as the path of independence carries this nation, our moment is now & forever, amen

XCIX.

we live within an irony of ironies, in which a resolve must be met to extinguish the past...in order, the present can take us forward:

...for both are gone, as fast as these words are writtten in black & white, translate the matter of the last 40 plus years behind us...from A to Z...split it in the middle of the alphabet letters or turn it upside down or right-side up, let the blood flow back to your minds to look, listen & understand its history...

we must learn & not forget it, in order to move into the next 40 plus years to correct our error(s) to continue the bloodline of our ancient heritage as Filipinos of the country, we accept as the Philippines has a solution to its independence, to growth & potential...fear, uncertainty & doubt cannot be the one way street fed to the minds of our people, indulge in the passivity of nuclear energy platform will do for a greater nation of ours to rise above...

our beginnings began below water, take a look around you...its evidence lies in full unison, there is life here, & the underlying conditions continue to this day...the sounds & smells of our existence, not just the mere part to exist as Filipinos on the archipelago...

nature's wrath continues a volcanic eruption(s), so we must continue with induction to our way forward as a cosmic source with nuclear power...accept our magnetism of a positive conclusion is a solution to the negative charge, who only dismisses the doomsday scenerios, as a biblical testimony to its usage as the only truth of the matter, its not a sin for nuclear power to give us hope, or offer indulgence(s) for its implementation, its a light of brevity...

either we acknowledge this moment or be left behind, the vapors of what is truly the cancer killing us softly, with this song...a noise of imprudence, a primitive behavior of just follow & accept it, its nonsense to outsource energy, when its freely noted of its growth & potential has made nations into super powers with its duty to other methods of past interventions...

we are independent as a nation of the Philippines, then...let us, no longer act like actors of a great nation on a movie screen, claim our crown like a Miss Universe & all its glory to country, to the world...we mean business, energize our solution is a nuclear power platform...

we, no longer just exist...we are an exponential existence to ever trade the fact for the word:

EXTINCTION

our way, to true independence starts now with a nuclear power platform to exceed the bounds of each & every Filipino can do with more energy, better economy & unlimited educational awareness to end the poverty, ill-health with a well-balanced objective to set aside our differences...the future depends with every second, minute & hour, which passes by us...

we have work to do, places to be & understand our moment of moments is ours to make thru a nuclear power platform...the decisions must impact the answers to better serve our Filipinos to acquire forever, amen

C.

the most intellectual instrument is one, you have held for a life time & never cared so much as an ounce of courage with its order to a catalyst...its existence is the essence of the world order...nothing perceives its power(s)...prescribes the antidote or the careless acts of humanity to disengage, only to discharge the atoms of it, the particles no one dares to challenge an annihilation of everything or anything in its path...

like it never happened, Filipinos are either emergency mode or nothing happen mode...nothing in between...wait until the electricity goes out in 2023 into 2024, the gas mines are running on empty already, you import 66% coal & the solar storm is coming in 2025, how do you build a nuclear power plant for 2.3 billion USD, & never use it for 40 plus years, its a Bugatti on steriods, you just keep it in the garage as a vintage car & make your people pay, one of the highest electric bill(s) in the world...the next president does not seem to care, until an emergency mode light comes on, look, I love this idea of green energy...solar, wind & etc...

you better, best bet that 2025 solar storm does not hit Earth...you can kiss it all goodbye...& all those beautiful satellites in orbit...no one talks about mother nature...its the real deal killer...it does not need saved...you do...since we are just parasites to it, like lice...Philippines will feel it soon enough...when the lights go out...

lets wait like its never going to be a problem, not once, not twice or three times a lady, like the song...only maturity knows better, it acknowledges wisdom, it carries with its action...that what is written in ink not in pencil is erasable by the one, which yields the vindication of its Filipinos to a greater glory, not the fallacies of it...its much to do about nothing, this implimentation of ENERGY, in all capital letters...again & again thrown at the wayside as useless, better we engage the lesser of the truth serum...the easier calculus to function as the Philippines, not as a country willing to arise above like the volcano, who never gave up to make a geopolitical statement to be a proclaim land of independence for who wishes to harness it, as ours...a country with a name, a people to protect, secure its energy is here for the long haul, not side step as...there are much more important issues to address, STOP, calibrate...look, listen & understand...ENERGY is the top of the food chain, all else feed from the system...POVERTY, POLLUTION OR POLITICS, etc...there is PERSEVERANCE...the order of the schemes can be mismatched, ENERGY takes the red carpet & claims the right of passage, anywhere it goes...

it neither cares for party affiliation or otherwise, only knows the power must constantly feed from other resources or not exist at all...take shape & form into something else, its a bit too late to challenge...once its gone into thin air like magic, must you wave the wand of wager or fix the conclusion of desperation, amen

CI.

IGNORANCE:

lack of knowledge or information...

the greatest decapitator is IGNORANCE, just ignore, ignore & ignore, I was not informed of the dire situation as your elected official, this is not my fault...the blame game cannot & will not fall on my ignorance, the law says otherwise...

you claim the one factor is not important, other factors are more important, nothing is more important, as the Title of Fiat for Filipino Presidency...so long as its acquired, the Filipinos will be at the mercy of its power, for I am now God...kneel before me, as the ruler of your convictions...

nothing really matters after the noise of disillusion, you only matter when your time is needed...enjoy the ride, its here to stay for 6 years, no matter how it ends...it really does not matter...Energy thru Nuclear Energy is not the way forward, only solar, which runs on Nuclear Energy, do not look, listen or understand that part of the equation, that is strictly out of context...only follow, as a follower...everything will be just fine, we do not need this proven science, its not the truth...its not what you need to know...its ok, to be stupid & not question authority...its for your own good...its called fear, uncertainty & doubt...nothing to look, listen or understand...just pay your share of cost, everything will be just fine...everything is under control, just like you...

you say its too high, we say it needs to go higher & higher...we love when a plan does not come together, we have our titles, you gave us, our titles, to do whatever it takes to feed our pork bellies...its your fault not ours, so play that funky music, white Filipinos...you will always be Filipino...get your history right, its the reason you are an independent nation... you never accepted the other translation of it...

do not get me wrong, if you do...you would not be standing as a Filipino with the country you call home:

Philippines

simplicity hurts, when you are oblivious to take it for granted, that reality is just a past time, there are better things to worry about, so what I am Filipino...when I cannot eat, sleep or function as an independent Filipino to provide for self, let alone family, relatives or friends...

get me the Energy to realize a dream within a dream, so be it a reality of the Filipino people to endure & provide the essential needs of everyday life to prosper & accept the intent to drive forward as a means to a catalyst, so improve the neglected effects of tolerances...which neither moves us in a momentum to drive this nation, under God, with a belief of reconcilation, in humility to harness the truth of governance is respected, honor of its country, duly the same in terms of equality to public servant & recognition as the principles, which drive the goals to a brighter tomorrow, over & over again in relation to be an acceptance...

earned on the basis to take the title & office, as one as a leader with the conjunction of its Filipino people to gain salvation, amen

CII.

Indignation:

anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment...

my fellow Filipinos, as these words strike the very nature of our existence, know our way forward is Nuclear Energy, with its action will propel all other factors of Education, Economy & Equality to the foremost echelons of our country, the Philippines...without any discrimination towards any class of its people from the wealthy to the poor to rise up the ladder of success, no matter the struggle...whether small or larger a feat to climb higher & higher the stairway to freedom, independently...we can contribute to its core & principles to glory...for glory fades, only to rise from its ashes the Victory to keep moving forward in successions...

the only concept is to follow your nature to the cause of its burden to never give in...bleed out the fundamentals of each vein, each vessel of yourself to dictate the notion, you are a difference...not just a statistical error of birth, far from its claim...others have been given the right to live, so must everyone be given the most absence of it to grow into a scale, which offsets the importance, something so small can make a difference to be a world leader from the oppressions to just live...that impossible nothingness became you, an energy feeding from the entire system of this universe, the planet called Earth & our nation of the Philippines must look, listen & understand the vital heartbeat of Nuclear Power will do to put forth the esculation of this profound dream into reality for each Filipino does their share to excelerate energy, the value of each individual citizen has a capability to the order of its country, the Philippines...

in God, we trust...in its forthright must be the path in mind, in body & the powers which yield the values of this independent nation to acquire a fruitful vegetation for all Filipinos, will be taken into its corrective decisions to put Nuclear Energy, at the foreground to lead its Filipinos, the enlightment to no longer use fear, uncertainty & doubt to its people, as the only definitive conclusion to the way of projection toward a forward charge to bring about positive & negative to Nuclear Energy, together into a unison of instruments in governance...when the strike of the pen is mightier than the sword...use the ability as a public servant(s) to bring about the infractructure of its Filipino citizens, not just the material concepts of it, with constructive monuments...we are beyond that of infrastructure...we as Filipinos must do more to advance the system of our country to growth & potential...that starts with our past, begins with our present & continues into our future terms to never let our emotions, rationalism & let reality be the observal context not be schemes to its failure...

if, but or otherwise is not working into the relationship(s) needed to see, hear & absorb the Filipinos true goal is Nuclear Power to give light, its true nature pollinates a country, amen

CIII.

its beginning to look alot like Christmas, past, present & future are 3 seconds apart...blink, breathe & exhale...our solution is Nuclear Energy, there is no if's, but's or FUD's about it...fear or uncertainty with doubt...walk with me, join hands to feel the energy flows from you & me...see the entirety starts from there, & expands everywhere with each Filipino to listen & acknowledge, just how powerful...this profound structure can become, who you are as a country, to be called the Philippines...you are beautiful like a diamond in the sky, so bright its shines to give you the light of passage, the Nuclear Energy to say...its time to make a difference to the way life should be, can be & in turn be who you really are as Filipinos...

you cannot give what you do not have...then expect the Nuclear Energy to pull you in, so you do have the power of the universe to move forward, attain its control & advance from the stage of fire to the overwhelming expansion, which exist in each of you...not just the expectation of a governmental system...if so, demand the Nuclear Energy to succeed not failure of your insecurities, expectation never gains in idle...you must ask for the Nuclear Energy to rise up...

you only talk about Nuclear Energy...its a one way street, if you so believe the last 40 plus years are the build, build & build approach...take a greater look at your surroundings...listen to their achievements & understand the reason, Philippines is 40 plus years behind the schedule & surpassed by the closed minded thinking, instead of believing in standing up for a better past, present & future...without the silent treatment of the same old way of thinking, projecting the antidote to go forward in time, not the rebuttals of its actions to standstill in time, a forever to the excusable absence of get there already...

give the broken promise of the Filipinos with Nuclear Energy, the rest will take care of itself...thru our goal to educate our youth to make currency, not just the value of college or university...otherwise those who barter to make a big difference on their own, so be it...most become billionaires, anyways, its not path of resistance or said least...we must give the Nuclear Energy to expand the educational invitation with making a past a forgotten, a present to execute the plan & a future to live without forgetting both of the aforementioned are closed...its our history, so we project the only battle is the expansion to a brigther tomorrow...since our today is gone, the present keeps momentum & the future terms are in depth to compromise within right or wrong...

our Filipinos, deserve more than a vote...the Universe never asked for a majority...it only exploded, for the rest of its existence to choose wisely or suffer the rapture of its failure to keep Entrophy...a set of check & balance, in order the possiblility to exist has even a note to a sheet of music, in which everyone resonates the composition as a masterpiece, amen

CIV.

TOLERANCE:

the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with...

a hiccup usually clears within minutes, the severe testimony of ours, as Filipinos has lasted for decades...so we tolerate, relate & investigate the matter of Nuclear Energy...we go about the study, the paperwork & still its just a cover of a book...so we take it at face value of 2.3 billion USD, as a mere bump on the road...really not a concern of importance to the nation, only makes us more reliable to the same old, same old ways of...its not a matter of teaching Filipinos to make money, just the factor(s) of its a sad movie drama, work harder & harder, you will get Nuclear Energy, if you truly believe its power to become a country of respect & taken as a serious threat or a laughable push over, choose wisely or the Philippines will be subjugated as a lost for words not fit of its jurisdiction as sovereign...

we could gather in the barrios & talk about it or drink a round table of our best Spanish recipe of San Miguel, neither tolerance would negate a possible term of the fact, its vital to our life support in all areas to give each Filipino the respect, as a contributor in the way life is with being a Filipino effort...rather we go about playing the victim & the rich or richer do the deed of making amends, when the truth of the matter is Nuclear Energy...so we can have a momentum to a forward approach with the seriousness, as we all witness this revolving door goes in circles...

Santa Claus has a vulnerable engagement...he or she can only see so far into the future return, only to be stranded in a unpredictable situation, where nothing matters...only what is in view of his or her surroundings for its decisions reflect its Elves or its support of said interest, the corridor of its leadership lies in the appointment of other great leaders...of which can tolerate the bombardment of the same cloth or stand out as the only clear definition of a bright light of continuation, when all others say the light is green...

...visible as that may seem, its the color of a stop sign in this conjecture which pivots the stray lost of finding a way out of its hold to contempt one's action can do, so much harm to negate the truer impact of the intended meaning was a greater good of its people, so be it, we accept it or otherwise tolerate it as the truth, the reality is far from the way a guilty verdict becomes over ruled by just mere vindication, pronunciation of English or Tagalog translation...

in order, we as Filipinos see lightning as its destruction, hear the thunder of its sound & understand the needs of its power to energize us as a nation, to rise above, to accept as Catholics, Muslims or other delegations of faith...we will fall without the Nuclear Energy to propel our creed to stand on our own as a forward, onward continuation to life as Look, Listen & Engage FOREVER, amen

CV.

Merry Christmas...

everyday for this day forward, onward will be Christmas...its time to get to work...Santa Claus is coming to town...the governmental list is staggering with old not new innovative minds of how the world works in your favor...its not about who has been bad or good, far from it...its getting there with a plan worth a golden age of actual performance, not titles fit for a court surrounded by a king & queen in its majesty...the castle of olde is obsolete at best, the jester's plead needs a newfound meaning of acceptance...

the elves have no doubt gotten fat & happy by the stagnant same list of things to do, they can do them blindfolded by any means of the imagination...just look, listen & understand...its all in the resume & accolades of the past, what have you done lately in the present & future terms for a country in need of a vital heartbeat as the Philippines...which requires Nuclear Energy to lead the team of half lives with other optimal acceptance, we must use our best players in the game or forfeit to a loss each time in the arena of battle(s), that price of success with this debt ceiling goes higher & higher, we must start winning or forever hold our peace...

speak up for change, & let the hard work be done in a manner less arduous a task for your Filipinos to attain the path of making money, by teaching them how to make money from beginning to end...foremost the Nuclear Energy, the Education & only then can the Economy rise up...Santa's slay is in need of a De Novo & energized by a nuclear-powered engine with everyone of them as Rudolph with a glowing review of a red nose, instead of acting like they can win the game without the radiant glow of such power...

impossible are the olde times, when possible is staring right at you with a bright beacon of Hope to get it together for this nation of the Philippines, the challenge must go the entire distance, not just half-way & give in to the storm(s)...since you cannot look pass the white board with a clear objective, listen to the wind & understand the clarity of wavering through it...

let's get down to business, Argriculture is grinding work & the older generation is depleting rapidly as we speak...then bring the farmer into the new age of enlightment with the build, build & build project...instead of looking up at the sky, listening to the silence of the fields, understanding a new methodology of seeing from the rooftops...the fruits of their labor from below of the millions & millions of Filipinos, who they feed everyday & night with a safer, faster way to get produce within minutes time with a cleaner & efficient way to reduce CO2 levels with delivery & harvest a cycle of produce with the pollination of busy bees to healthier Filipinos...less logistics, better service the field of economical growth & potential...make them sci-farmer not just a laborer of yield, added functuality to perform as a beneficial importance with the cycle of everything, amen...

CVI.

Pasalubong:

is the Filipino tradition of a homecoming gift...

our best gift is not even open yet, its Nuclear Energy, the true Secretary of Energy for our nation of the Philippines...its proven science, since day 1 of evolution of its power in all matters pertaining...a gift that keeps on giving...

...the fiat to print our national piso is quite easy, the fiat to wrap around the other options of energy with wind, solar, hydro, geothermal & etcetera, etcetera, etc...we spent fiat money without any concern for our Filipinos, although we discriminate the power of nuclear energy, in order this country of ours has a political will to the basic fundamentals to evolve into a future return of investment...then complain the debt of trillions...

let's forget about it, Nuclear Energy is a real deal, forget about it, send our children to Education without feeding them (echo)...go straight to Economy & worry about how to run in place, wasted energy & the same result (echo)...send our secretaries around the world to a combat zone in their respected fields & get them out of their comfort zone, bring back a gift for your Filipinos to teach them how to make money, not educate them to just get Ph.D's without any vital importance...

a greater shift is decades of playing catch up...the drag to lead up front gets harder & harder with the forerunners of a tour de France, let's go nuclear power like them & leave the pedaling behind...our Filipinos need a tour de Force & a win, win approach to be leaders of impact for a change of pace...

let's do better, sail with the wind at our backs, collect solar with our Tesla batteries, dams & geothermal...let's add nuclear power in the mix to reach greater heights to increase the balance of energy for our people of the Philippines, the link to absorb & use our resources with the concerns that challenge us to live forever...improve the maximum with nuclear energy & put to rest the stigma, the ablution must be the step forward, before we enter anew to the difficulties, in order to move forward, onward with a positive & negative charge of energy comes together to attract a common goal to succeed, as a nation of ours will rise higher & higher...bury our past, pick up our national flag in the present...look, listen & understand our future depends on its ability with respect to the fundamentals, which got us here...so far in our development or lack of...

give the gift that keeps on giving, bring what you have learned from your journey to the table for our efforts to feed our Filipinos the energy, so we can go the distance of this perpetual cycle of Hope, never dies...only keeps finding ways to excel...we must adapt & continue to last the test of time...that moment is now, only time is not on our side...we make the best of its passage...

separate fact from fiction to the ideology of Nuclear Energy is a path in the right direction, public misconception of its fear, uncertainty or doubt must be abolish, amen

CVII.

Magnitude 10.0:

the great size or extent of something...

I'm crazy & you're out of your mind, it takes two to Tango...

when does it end, when does it begin...ask yourself that simple question, my fellow Filipinos...

its an Einstein equation, in its depth to an answer for us, as the Philippines on borrowed time...we neglected/ended our food resources with farmers in Argriculture & gave no attempt at Nuclear Energy at a price tag of 2.3 billion USD, Something's Got To Give, after decades of equal importance, both are our lifeblood of energy & sustenance, take the righteous claim away of Pride...its a Devil's Advocate...what is Divine or otherwise a contempt of our failures to secure a safety net for our Filipinos...how many times can you break the hearts of the Filipino nation with a heart attack...not once, not twice or a third times a charm...its on its last muscle to push the bloodline of this creed of a country on the brinks of a Point of No Return...God help us, all...

the Magnitude to go 10.0 will catch up with us, if by storm or by conquest or the sky above us...choose the latter of each & prepare to go, where you have never gone before...into this spiral of an abyss, a Black hole...in which nothing escapes its hold on you...not even time & space will save you from its grasp...only there is Hope, that does find a way to continue the journey...even in the cosmic realm exist the radiation of a carbon footprint of its failures to continue forever, however small is left within the destruction...there is a forward, onward approach to actual productivity without the constant varible of an excuse(s)...

is it an answer for the people, which hold no titles to answer or demi-gods put into power to a corrective measure with actions in Nuclear Energy & our farmer/samurai to fall one by one to the desires of policy or cast death upon us, all for the vultures to feed from our indiscretions...then the will of its people never mattered, it was only the vote to their destruction casted off by gravity of the situation...

our destination to spiral into an absolute truth of nothingness, where past, present & future are combined into a vacuum in this circle of who will stand...not bow to the end to look, listen & understand it was all in vain...the glory of heritage must never give in or forever is lost in the actions for our words had no meaning...a bystandard with no backup of its intended definition...

we must scream out for Freedom of our Purgatory, for a higher Heaven awaits us, or forever live in the purification of our sins for God's grace...

in order, when does it end, when does it begin...

I am crazy & you're out of your mind gets an answer to the Salvation continues to prosper without the alibis to say, half truths are the truth, when we both know truth is truth just for the mercy of limited politics & not the work of a public servant to its country & Filipinos who gave it their all, for a chance at FOREVER, amen

CVIII.

the belief of fear, uncertainty & doubt by worship of a golden calf, then so be it...if that is the answer to the way forward for our nation as the Philippines, bring your pagan ways with Earth, Wind, Fire & Water...promulgate the ether...

survival stands at a balance, we must grab the bull by the horns...in an effort to actually meet the maker of such power as Nuclear Energy, by the Creator of its existence, so this nation under God only fears its power not the rapture of such context to only accept the destruction, the old testatment of matters...the transformation into the new covenant must be given its presentation like all elements of this world...

rather we bicker of our bleak economy & the now moment of why the alternative(s) energy cannot suffice us, as Filipinos, in which you consume, also consumes you in a slow death...67% fossil fuels...breathe in & out...inhale the true poison of the real deal killer...exhale the invisible truth serum, nor do you see it...so it does penetrate deep within your chest, only you do not have the heart to percieve otherwise...only follow the congregation as a sheep, strip naked for a denial of Hope...

an Indian giver to this adage of its Filipinos never relish in the gift of Nuclear Energy, take it away to render something of equal value to its value...clearly, the only offensive gesture is in true form, the Filipino people have suffered & told an audacious, contemptuous argument to why it was taken from them...so long as they follow the destruction, not the way to end it...once & for all, as the pathway to a leap of faith...

in this moment, we climb higher to tax its Filipinos, climb higher to claim a bias towards Nuclear Energy, just to fulfill the empty stomachs, which know nothing more, accept the prevarifications...even in the righteous of manner as the Church to say its the everlasting truth, not so much as to say it both ways to clear the minds of its masses...say it with a verdict of compromise, utter it outloud, the testimony speaks of the energies of this planet...then uses Nuclear Energy as some outcast to claim its place, among the others as a sin...

Nuclear Energy does not need penance, mankind does & the deeper their roots...only goes on & on about its repetitiveness to go even deeper into its sink hole...until everything goes dark...no amount of holy water can evade it...mixed in the soil to be forgotten like the tarnish cloth, dwell in name only of the absurdity to speak...tainted like an abomination...casting mankind to make bread from stones, throw themselves from the highest point of a temple & the latter aforementioned...

the Filipinos only on bended knee for a Nuclear Energy solution, given by one Creator to use in goodwill for the compliance & risk are gained in better standards to be independant to its own regards with energy...so growth & potential arise into a parmount without restriction or retribution for beneficial actions of its usage of such power, amen

CVIV.

off the cuff:

without preparation...

I challenge Elon Musk, nothing to lose...you believe in Tesla, I believe in Nuclear Energy, both of us would do much greater work by combining them together to serve a purpose of a close loop...you can disagree, you would be wrong to favor such option of opinion...although, our minds are not in disagreement to this cause & effect can bring about a Butterfly Effect heard around the circumferance of the world, those who are in tune, in FM or AM frequencies...then send out Starlink, so they can process the severity of the situation at hand...shuffle the 52 cards of a deck as much as you like in your palm...this is not a game of chance, when life is at stakes...if so, then are we playing a game or reality for the fun of it...who really cares, so long as there is a winner of the gambit...unlikely a situation of brillant minds to waste it simply on chance without the calculate guess, the stack is favored for the house to win, so if we know they can win...why let them, when chance is one endeavor, reality is another with the bright minds say, you can deal a goosebump hand, we know how to win without looking at the cards & come out with a Royal Flush in Diamonds for the faith of its people deserve much better then a Poker Face without the Dignity to pay its Filipinos in return of Nuclear Energy...

Twitter is a Russian Roulette on a revolving wheel of chance...its best to pick red or black...the 50/50 chance at odds...money is not the real deal answer anymore, its humanity to see, hear & grasp the idea of Earth, not so earthly in nature...yet the abundance to get there is fixing our solutions here on this sphere, so the rest can venture towards, a forward objective to Mars...

give it a chance of a few billions of monetary investment or in kind to accelerate an advance beyond the stars of twilight in return of those who wish to stay here or embark out into space outwardly, the forward approach to live in unity with the universe as we see it from our angle as humankind, then if the Philippines is an extinction, if the Filipinos are not worthy of its creation...we will know firsthand that they held onto chance, instead of the viability to go farther with Nuclear Energy, that the power of the globe, within a circle of a circle has no capacity to its possible to be an impossible nation under God...for which it stands with its Flag & the Filipinos as one within the order of everything on its own terms...

we can play the game of chance or make a difference in the eyes of Filipinos & the spectators of the world order...as the cards are handed out for each of us to look or throw the entire 52 pick up for those who wish, we fight among ourselves...instead of a solution to end the energy crisis, in which gives way to all matters of energy to do their work or otherwise leave the dead buried in place & continue this journey of FOREVER, as FREEDOM for all nations have impact, once given the Reality over Chance, amen

CX.

batteries are not included:

I believe in life, much like the universe...therefore, I do believe in Nuclear Energy to get us there, much like the expansion of the cosmos to seek forever, no matter the distance or risk for a better reflection of life, itself...listen-in to the radio waves, nothing...further from the truth...only understand the meaning lies in our conviction to answer our questions to the possibilities must be given the trajectory to go onwards, forward momentum...so the question is answered, for a nation as ours of the Philippines with abundant supply of electricity, the power of Nuclear Energy like the Sun of our nation & the 3 stars in the distance...we must serve a greater purpose as Filipinos, just as our 124th of Independence as a freedom nation...

the colors of our banner, does not fade in the past, only remembered in our present & actions in our future, will determine our forever is passed down from generation to generation...its sole purpose to look, listen & understand...we were once just a fiat of hope, given the land of birth, into a rebirth to this existence in all its glory from 7640 islands...

welcome the negativity of Nuclear Energy, in all its forms...please indulge us with all the factors of its destruction...tell us from your Ph.D to the multitude of experience in its evil...you must look up at the sky, & wonder why it all exist in the first place...in order to connect the dots of the though experiment...there is also a positive charge & what a beautiful world comes together...when they hit each other & become magnetism, creating a magnetic field of proven science...which works to propel the chaotic environment for us as Filipinos, & a world over...

escaping the defeat, claiming the victory for answers to see the light is a benefit for this moment in time, not a delay to deafen the silence for so long a term in fear, uncertainty & doubt...get us nowhere, stuck in a square & not the circle of infinity to just go...we have places to be, or not to be by standing still in idle for the next Big Bang...rest assure, you have a long time to ponder that in your eternal slumber...for we wish to live in the now, engage the risk at its time & place...safeguard the possible motives of mother nature...since we are just parasites to its world order...nor do we control its unorthodox patterns, only prepare for the best situation to handle the impact, so the error can be learned & accepted to keep moving at the speed of light...there is a reason for the event horizon, it does not want you to catch up...only tolerate the impossible as a possible experiment, that you may reach it one fine day or night...the dark space is there for simplicity...its a separation to challenge your minds to the next level of thought(s)...

you were born & you will die...batteries are not included in this life, you must feed like the rest, in order to survive the turmoil of this endeavor to the next cycle of FOREVER, now move... amen

CXI.

All hat, & no cattle:

full of big talk, but lacking action, power, or substance; pretentious.

you know, but you don't know...its called Nuclear Energy...for our Filipinos to growth & potential...let's quit hiding behind the sombrero of the delusional of over 40 plus years, while the rest of the world has clearly left us behind in all matters pertaining to the 3 E's in Energy, Education & Economy...we must engage, execute & gain a better part of the experience lacking in the stereotypical representation of our leadership to lead in a forward approach, not Business As Usual mentality to the status quo...its the disaster at the moment, even mother nature tells you to correct yourself, indeed...only falter to just accept the fear, uncertainty & doubt as the final verdict each time & place...even our neighbors, extend the olive branch...yet pride takes the gesture as an embrassment, to accept the open road is not a one way street...

the Grinch aka Asawang alias Naga, call it what you may, stole more then Pasalubong, it took the political & social will of the entire nation of our country, the Philippines for decades, now...everything & the kitchen sink...even the lights...the electricity remains, at a cost of Guinness World Record to afford the claim of its vital support to everyday life or lack of...in turn, the Filipinos suffer the cancer of the optional ways to keep the utility under par, you will never get an eagle at this current pace, no matter...how much practice in the game of golf...if ignorance tells you, your equipment is outdated & useless in the present state of the environment...the course is harder, farther & difficulties are unsurmountable to win...the elements are laughing in the wind...

better pull out the only driver left in the Callaway bag...the one tool that works, on proven science & takes the game to greener pastures, on a whole new level...its no Titleist or Ping...its goes by Fission or Fusion & sends golf balls to interstellar space, gets a glowing review everytime...& knows how to win the game, leaving everything else in the dust...

where is the beef, fancy hats are not cutting it, anymore...the Filipino people need Nuclear Energy to a standard of exponential signifigance to attain in the impact of its Energy, Education & Economic awareness to improve pass 2 over par or not be invited to the playing field of this game called life, this forever to adapt to the conditions at hand...take the gloves off, they do us no good, when greatness is much to do with technology, the equipment & greater will to push through the great divide for our Independence lies in harms way, to keep the flow of electricity at a balance with a price tag worthy of its buying power for a reflection in the mirror, affects each Filipino has enough to survive the struggles, rich or poor, no matter the hierarchy, all are given the power of light to overcome the darkness with its creation & affordability to enhance our lives, FOREVER...amen

CXII.

How are you doing:

hungry & broke...

how much rice & soy sauce is it going 2 take 2 get Nuclear Energy...just add MSG, it hides the truth & makes your meal taste 10x better...salt with a kick preserves the Filipinos to endure, longer & harder for a day, mine you...40 plus years...when their piso is worth the weight for time spent to feel the difference, only to hand over the daily earnings with a half smile & forget about it...do not worry about it...its just the way it is, that's just the way it always is...things never change, better to throw Morton over your left shoulder, may be the luck will change...rub it deeper into the wound...keep it real as possible, we got a lot of work to do, its best we get there as Filipinos or suffer in hunger & go broke for a blessing only fit for the coffers of the Church(s)...

its a widespread business, understandable...then 2.3 billion USD spent to get absolutely nothing is called nothing, its a BNPP museum of antiquity at this point, plus maintenance at best to upkeep...instead of bringing about its lifespan then, & the now moment of "let's talk about it for decades, without even an ounce of resolve."...

the Grinch, Asawang & Naga have to go...the fear, uncertainty & doubt remain an issue(s) of its implementation to succeed as our country's record is fallible to accept the way forward is Nuclear Power...the energy is worth the compliance & risk to engage our fear of myths, legends & sagas...its not a fictional concept, far from the blueprints of this nonfiction endeavor...we simply cannot withstand the forces with importing, renewables & whatever you please to throw into the melting pot without Nuclear Power, doing its fair share of our electricity needs, in order...Filipinos will rise to a Sun with 3 Stars as the representation of this nation, called Philippines with its colors & glory be...since its fading into the wind of chaos...

the new Administration has the right colors, Red & Green...its Christmas...from this day forward with its overwhelming majority, let's turn the lights on, so Santa Claus can see the Philippines from the sky & not bypass it...since the darkness controls our faith, not the light of hope concealed in the fabric of its own creation, the beacon must be lit to see, hear & understand that the Filipinos want the gifts...which keep on giving to better reflect themselves, individually or otherwise as a matter of importance to its independence as a people & nation...does stand on two feet & makes its existence known by the actions to carry forward, onward to wealth, growth & potential are beneficial to its outcome...so the rest of the world sees, hears & acknowledges the importance as a sovereign within its borders to give its all, to its people...feed your stomach, the rest is easy & not go right into the battles of other matters without the Nuclear Power to accelarate the monumental task of the objective is energy & the security of monetary funds to go the distance, amen

CXIII.

Desperations &/or Deprivations, this is not Dungeons & Dragons...let go of the fantasy world of legends, myths & sagas...we are beyond the fear, uncertainty & doubt...its a whole new generation(s) of thinkers with a belief in Nuclear Energy, as the overwhelming reality to enhance the lives of Filipinos, its nation under God, called the Philippines & the entire world order to use ever facet of this Earth, in order the brevity of the weight of its existence powers the way of life, itself...excluding the Alpha of this universe, in exchange for the Omega is a foregone conclusion...since Nuclear Energy runs everything in this known realm, inside or outside the circumference...its limit powers billions of years in Fission or Fusion...the concept to energize this globe is the security to use the same as our Sun & its distance stars, so be the glory for it is always fading...

use all the mechanics of energy to utilize a path forward, onward approach with Nuclear Energy as the lead talent with every chamber as its support, until it can longer be a useful asset to the way of life, itself...its an Alpha for a reason, the Omega cannot challenge its process...only absorb the fundamental attributes for the actions are not like its own, its the leader of the game, without question to the charge is gifted...no uninterrupted delay in the action, keeps the cycle of ours in unison for a better transfer from Fission to Fusion is found...so we leap even higher into the cosmos, not stuck on a stationary orbital to isolate & decay from birth/death, as the only option there is for humanity as is...

there is another corrective measure, which sets no borders of this drama, go green or its a doomsday scenario, a few degrees & its all over...reality is the forecast does not know, when or how that happens...its a speculative, at best to give you the negative, so you are not aware of the positive outcome...follower not a helper to the fight for Nuclear Energy is our answer with the support of other sources...the leader of this charge is a notion to look, listen & understand the importance of its value for each Filipino citizen & the citizens of our United Nations to outright just say it, Nuclear Energy is green & the risk outpace the rest of a balance outcome for our interest are all the same, we must feed, we must hydrate & continue a path with an energy, so powerful as Nuclear Energy to compose this unity of alienated nations with a saying:

"Giving peace a chance with Nuclear Energy, as the Trojan Horse to fight the hidden battle beyond the walls of obstruction...instead, we rise above the denial of truth, as the serum of a logical destination to hope, in exchange to resolve the energy crisis & impact of the ever-changing conditions to win it or play a game of predictions, which is anyones guess, as who has the ultimate solution..."

hear me out, without conviction of an individual agenda, solve an algorithm with a constructive, injective conclusion, amen

CXIV.

the world is pushing...then we must pull together, as Filipinos to address our concern by going the opposite direction...with Nuclear Energy for the Philippines:

Product: Nuclear Power
Price: 2.3 Billion USD
Promotion: ...crickets
Place: Bataan, Philippines

...now, we know where the problem went sideways...we never had a PROMOTION to see the benefits of its creation by a reality to serve our nation's energy needs, instead keep the silence of its crisis, as the solution to a cure for a well-balanced approach with Independence, in the security of a viable & reliable perpetual growth for a system that works on science...

the algorithm does not lie, do the arithmetics & calculate everything...the universe choose nuclear energy for a reason, it works wonders & the best choice for the Philippines & the world for that matter...in order, for Filipinos to harness the Ph.D level of understanding its greatness, depends on our education to teach the next generations & present population...

the reality is Fission, at the moment...until Fusion can replace it like the Sun, this idealogy of solar, wind, hydro, & thermal, etc are mere bandaids...the solution is nuclear power to energize the entire world grid, as the key player as the way to a long term not by just profit & short circuits, which plays the investment to look, listen & understand its a long game...

let's split it into 4 quarters into X amounts of years to know, just sit back & see the favor is going your way for now, quick cash & points on the board, then the Y factor kicks in & wins the hearts of the Filipinos with going the distance with nuclear power, as their athlete of most valuable player to get there, does not quit or rely on anything only knows it must win...

ITER - the way to new energy, for our country the Philippines is its people power, the 4 P's of Marketing are on the court...the world can go their route without nuclear, our Filipinos must move forward in an opposite direction of the world trend with nuclear power, as our goal to growth & potential, persevere the challenge to better perserve our needs in scale & size of the energy, the nuclear energy...to fuel our Filipinos...

in addition, the other forms of energy as support chambers to win it, & be an independent to the everyday struggles are put in check & balance for our Philippines & its interest to serve the Filipino nation of electricity with the educational awareness, that nuclear energy will do its job for the long journey forward, with confidence & acceptance as a solution for both a better Filipino & a cleaner world to live in...

engage the nuclear game with a persistent knowledge to be ahead of its constant, by accepting its nuclear power...we must also contain it, secure it & remain in the continual loop to learn its progression, as a bachelor, master & well pass the Ph.D levels...be the ultimate evolution from Fission to Fusion, as the Alpha from our primitative state as Omega...so help us, God...amen

CXV.

if you must kneel, then pray...or stand on two legs & accept it, as the Philippine National Flag rises above...you only need to look up & see the answer is staring, right at you...listen to the voices of those who gave it their all, so you may enjoy its freedom...we understand the blue & prepare for the red never comes to garner the rights of its Filipinos...the only war is self-evident in the inner battle(s) to our energy crisis links both the economy & education, in its effectiveness to a definitive solution...

the Sun is a representation of this action, so we take the path of least resistance with solar energy to attain the same rejection of its creation is nuclear power...seems we are descending a downward spiral to say, its better...since it cannot do any damage at 93 million miles away, then we have learned nothing of...this planet has learned to counter the power of...the magnetic field to shield us from the affection of bombardment of its radiation...

connectivity to come together like magnetism is the answer, we must bring about the distance stars, closer to our energy objective...this transition was null & void by our hunger to self-destruct, instead of the value of nuclear energy thru Fission to accept the power for peace, without the backward track to alienation of the entire world with fear, uncertainty & doubt or simply FUD...the science is not mad, only the contempt to use otherwise has made the word NUCLEAR ENERGY, as a component to look, listen & lament it as a destructive conjecture...

the nature to accept has expelled the effort to the truth serum of the now, & then has surely advocated on the misdirections of the world network to be linked as the oceans, lakes & rivers of this Earth...when the issue of energy independence took second best to the annihilation of the globe for the mad scientist must be right, nor did the decision to be mad was ever given the decision to correct itself of its nuclear experiments...only push to the limit of destruction...

its rock a bye baby, the wind will blow & the bow has broken...do we save humanity or only those deem worthy of saving, we value life as Filipinos, the world can do as governed, with its citizens...then we must value the increase energy needs to provide our goal to lower cost & be truly independent with nuclear energy as an igniter for a lifespan of this nation, the Philippines...

this cycle will come full circle, we have adapted to look at life as sacred...now, we listen to the unison of our anthem never dies, & understand the development to move forward is ours from this day, towards a source of nuclear power proven by science, not as a weapon of...for so long in the mindset of...the way is more energy means more economy & better education to serve our youth, everything in between & even the elders...

lets give the electricity to agriculture, infrastructure & embed the culture that magnetism will work for our Filipinos & the nation as a circumference, amen

CXVI.

...one heart beat from kissing pavement, we talk about time as an unlimited abundance of seconds, minutes & hours...its fiat really, does not exist, just a calculation of order to balance our daily lives...the world will end one fine day, until then Hope for the Best, is yet to Come...

remember, a moment when my uncle Steve, showed me his Rolex, circa 1974...it tells time, much like my Timex, keeps on ticking, takes a licking...just happens 1974 was the year I was born...& the year, he bought his first Rolex...the signifigance is his held a story, mind has long stop ticking...his has aged, & worth a lot more now, then it was bought in 1974...so where are you going with this...much like our energy crisis, its the value of spending more for a quality source of Nuclear Power, then a great many of replacements to do the same exact definition...the Philippines needs a Rolex, not a Timex to do the job of making our lives as Filipinos, a great real, deal better in time management & a proven investment...which keeps value, long after its message as a brand name...Nuclear Fission is our best source of power, until Nuclear Fusion can be a definitive conclusion...

a wiseman just schooled me on the value of things, rather then its brand name, its prestige or otherwise...yes, a watch is a watch...how long they last & produce greatness for others to benefit is another, only we delay the action for profit now, is a better solution, then actually doing the right to make lives of Filipinos last the test of time, over & over again...with Nuclear Energy as our Rolex, not just a mechanical device, so expensive...to realize the weight of gold is buying & accepting Nuclear Energy is the treasure, which accumulates over time the dividends to carry generations, after generations to regard it as the profit over wasted methods to secure the answer to our energy solution...

at this point in our juncture, a solution is no longer a want, its become a need of importance to give the nation of the Philippines, a way forward with Nuclear Energy, not just merely a conversation tactic to a good idea, its turn the volume up to the greater frequency, in which Filipinos look, listen & understand the music is Bach in Violin Concerto, the brillant mind of Tesla with energy & the ultimate ITER - to the way will expand the notes of this symphony is a work of art...much like the creation of Earth, its inhabitants & collective engineering must come together like Magnetism to ever push mankind up & away to the stars...

the conjecture cannot use the power of its Sun, & also reject the usage of its source is Nuclear Energy...simply an offset of cherry picking, you want solar power, reject the Sun...since its generation uses Nuclear Energy...may be wake up, & accept the engineering is the Sun or keep sidestepping into oblivion, as we speak, time is irrelvent, its going to take an incredible feat of human engineering to escape imprisonment, even with a Rolex, its a start, amen...

CXVII.

the HYPOCRISY... is out of this world, the Universe would say otherwise, its contained only to this Earth...

the wisdom is gazing right at you, the Sun...to not fear its defining presence, its uncertainty is here to stay, & there is no doubt its source is governed by nuclear energy...

since its principle is nuclear energy, then those who oppose the usage of its creation, by all means shut the Sun down, its not the ITER - the way for unlimited energy for our energy crisis of the demands of this planet & everything within its sphere of influence...

the solution is the Sun, although the benefits are only to its usage...not its source of what powers the internal flame is nuclear energy, its safe, at 93 million miles away...

only the ill fit minds would say such as a environmentalist, then contradict it as the worst measure with the safety & danger of nuclear energy...when the solution(s), such as solar power is nuclear power...not a supplimental name change to give it a better term & not credit nuclear energy for the generation...

the solutions, at current with fossil fuels, solar, wind, hydro & geothermal...are supplimental...the game changer in nuclear power as the work horse...

the fear is the delay, now the energy crisis looms even more in the horizon, since the delay has cost more time, which cannot be replaced so easily, now...had the game changer continued to keep at pace with the future output with nuclear energy...

the uncertainty, is the doubtful minds of staying at constant with the technology of nuclear power, the currency is not the problem, its funding is there...only the solution is just do it, instead of looking at the watches of politics...

only then will nuclear energy, become a solution to the energy crisis within this world, we need more energy, not more discussions on the delay tactics, this is a vital turn in the right direction, not just accept the support systems to do the job...

cut the line of HyPoCrIsY...the fine line, the ink of this news is outdated at best, the time to create a better way to tell time is nuclear energy & the supplimental systems to engage this matter as the world turns, as the dials of our measure is act now...

throw down the gauntlets to build our technology with nuclear energy is safe, green & a true means to the life blood of countless generations in society, this planet's plead to help, since ultimately the human race is at fault for its own destruction to otherwise make a definitive solution with an answer...

our solution is one, the Rolex is ticking away & the nuclear energy needed to balance time itself, relies we do the same or just pass away like the sands of an hour glass, not fit for the future hours of the old ways of measurement by doing the simplicity of the work, just turn it upside down, until time runs out completely again & again...

the demands, this test of time comes rushing in, we truly are in need of a nuclear watch to tell time, not the absence of it, amen

CXVIII.

We the People must FORGIVE, in order the mission of Magnetism will work for a common goal in the end:

We forgive the Hierarchy of the Pope, the Politics, the Politicians...

We the People, must be the leaders of a frontline willing to defend the last shield of Hope, the positive & negative charge must come together to accept the power, the Nuclear Energy to sustain our world, the collapse of this juncture, the sustainability to arise from it, will be the virtue of light or dark abyss of space wins over our triumph to succeed...

...time was never the issue, its a calculation of the what if's or but's about it...continues only with fear, uncertainty & doubt, then the real question is the WHY now, or rebound back to the THEN moments that got us here in the mess of things, in the 1st place...there's more questions, more research & more red tape to cover the entire planet of a solution to the execution to the problem is JUST FIX IT, ALREADY!!!

...its best to accept failure, to restart a De Novo with a concrete plan to reset the energy crisis, this is not a Checker's game of who gets the most pieces wins the energy battle, far from the reality...its a strategic maneuver of Chess...admit you loss the leadership to put the board at a balance of entropy...

...wager everything to the sacrificial lamb of its pawns, We the People can hold the line, only the higher ranks need to wake up from its slumber & participate in its efforts to win the conculsion of the matter at hand with Nuclear Energy...

...Bishops speak as if they are powerless to the actions of a higher authority of its creation, now that mankind has the source of a god like entity as nuclear energy, its been here, since day 1...its not going away anytime soon, its time to embrace it as a way of life, not just for the Universe, also for our insignificant existence as Earth, & its inhabitants, as a solution...a sphere of influence for the entirety of humanity...

...the power of Rook Politics distorts the energy objective, once the goal of Knight Politicians becomes the truer action of entitlement to otherwise set aside the energy issue, the title renders a better vindict of...lets just settle for a future date & time, my term means much more in years, then actual applied responsibility to just do it...its not my energy problem, on my Rolex watch...let the next Administration deal with its concern...or let the United Nations keep pondering ways to use FUD, as the only truth to the energy crisis...

...only We the People, are the sole engineers of change on the Chess board, build it from scratch & move forward to the otherside to claim the ultimate Queen resides to give us, Hope...the only reliance to take action for a balance of power is put in place to defeat the energy game in checkmate...reset the board again & again with the acceptance, victory is always fleeting...never look, listen & understand a contested battle to always conquer the next challenge, its unconditional, amen

CXIX.

heart & mind...rip it out, place the other next to it & believe the response will enlighten your last Hope at the question with a solution to our answer, in regards to the critical point of our energy crisis does have a conclusion...

which do wish to save, the heart or mind...either way, its a fatal disposition: the End...

for a moment, let's chose the most extreme with the mind...since its the way of our thinking for so long & continues to put everything into a Purgatory flame, like its the possible & corrective measure to dictate the quick fix approach with the demands of the entire planet as a energy cure...

the brains of the operation in constant isolation to status quo of bypass nuclear energy, at the same time use its source from our Sun, the entity which has formed our existence from birth to cradle, & the present spin of its axis...

detach its principle of like minds, its a death trap...slowly sinking in quicksand for the Ethos does not function to set the pace of this dilemma is actual action & intelligence mimic our real path to the definition of the Why, we possess the gift in fixing the acute nature, as energy for the well-being to otherwise go extinct...

as a species of ours to cut-off the signal to enhance life itself, although we rather just go in circles like our Earth, except the exceptional barter is the globe has done its job over & over again with outstanding approval...its a vicious cycle for our understanding, then STOP, collect yourselves - look & listen to the nature of it all...its already been a 1 trillion to the power infinity to be alive in the Universe...

the energy source is nuclear power, only we rather use its usage as a weapon, instead of a gift to enhance this world on the right trajectory to empower us to the next orbital hub & seize the impact for a moment to expand why life keeps moving forward, its not meant to be isolated in like-minds to save, reduce or otherwise misrepresent the term(s) to attain the only interest is world domination of power, by the emissions of save the planet, also obey to the rules of law...mother nature does not play by mankind's mindset, it goes in the flow of entrophy...we must do the same, not make believe...

in order, we accomplish the mission of energy...then let's not isolate into the cranium of our perspective, instead acquire the movement to develop those energy sources to dominate the gird at a world level...not just country by country & leave the rest to perish into chaos, the time is ticking away with a meaningless spin...while there is much to do with our energy concerns to eliminate the self-destruction of humanity...

the auto-pilot of the mind needs to shut off, reboot & put this matter of energy in the direction of a truer wheel that works to solve the energy solutions, then disregard the useage of nuclear energy, as a star player like the Sun, will put 3 points on the board...not keep losing, cheating or just accept the energy game, amen

CXX.

the Heart, its the last stand to call of our nationalism with a chance...we as Filipinos have lost the mind, now either way - look, listen & understand the next 3 minutes will amuse the scarcity of thought...the center of it all lies in a contained & secure place...just trust it never runs out of energy, when that moment happens --- its game over...ponder as much as humanity wishes to relive its origin, past, present & future blend into one unison...there is no going back to GO...

its the movement of our ability to enhance the nature of our existence for as long as --- that option is there for the taking...simply rather the escape mechanism faltered our step to even climb the ladder of the nuclear energy at our disposal decades ago...that nation seeks to come alive for the circle must be completed & forever enhance our ways to wake up from the dark place of our insecurities...

its a Fiat for Filipino Presidency...since all of you are Presidents of a country called the Philippines, the order has been lost in time & hidden in space to accept, its just the way it is now...the driver is solely independent of each of us as a Sun...the 3 Stars of our main islands can do the job, can accept the challenges again with the vision to go farther outwards, the defining moment of movement in clarity...

the picture will blur, its just what happens when you give up the opportunities that lay before you, an instrument of peace with nuclear energy is not an absolute to a device of war, as presented in the illusion of the mass populace...the ideology is scripted over & over again of its dangers, then put it in the center of everything...like your Heart, its contained, its safe & secured...possess the power of the cosmos, its the way out into our escape from this Hub to the next destination of Hope...

believe as one nation, under God, in the convictions of our heritage as Filipinos can rise like the Sun, its source is nuclear energy...empowers our land, our individual islands are banded together & interwoven into a collective measure, take off, take the helm of control without playing the broken record, which skips over & over again, telling you never to move, its killing the Filipino Dream to sustain the actions meant for your crawl on all four legs, upright to walk & be proud to stand on 3 legs into old age...

kneel if you must, then pray that the resolve of this nation, is the abilities to enact for its rise to education & economic development, starts with the nuclear energy output for all Filipinos can give their energy in return for a better peace of mind & drive the heart to keep beating to the cause, in which it was meant to serve God, country, core values to achieve the maximum growth & potential, so the calculation of that last surge made impact, when otherwise it was just a vessel without any means to live life in movement...

the Filipino is the product of its design, the export of its craft & the nation it can become now, not The End, amen

---

CXXI.

its easier to wreck Rome, then rebuilt it from where the damage is left to clean up the mess...

Education by its definition:

an enlightening experience...

the latter, beside the first is truly lacking in many ways:

the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university...

as a child, my father would say, feed your stomach, the rest of the day is easy...now more than ever this statement is needed in our educational process to teach our future kids the right way of mind, body & health...so they look, listen & understand their hardwork is much to do about, nothing without living long enough to enjoy its long term with EDUCATION...its the hunger factor, let alone the right way to nutrition...that our children lack the macros & micros to fulfill the demand to excel --- before they step out the door for a wealth of information on how the world works...

the nutrition is not fulfilling enough, to get the job done...it lacks sustanence & substance to say it outloud, a child with only minimum energy gets only miniscule results without the educational system to deal with its ignorance, just assume they are all fed & ready for duty to the awareness in front of their view...our first, hello should accompany with has everyone eaten, & if not...that's the moment the issue of nutrition is the first issue of class assessment, not jump into the assignment without any energy to function as a student & a child not fit to look, listen & understand without an ounce of nutritional food, the right choice for our children to run on a full tank...

its not just the arithmetic, ABC's to the Z...the science also the economics of the entirety, we must teach them the value of money, how to generate its ability to prosper for their benefits, not the make believe its just there to pick from the monetary tree...its always available, an enabler to the deficiency to the curve of the grade, our future to forever garners a take off with the responsibility, go teach them to acquire its Why, the Goal to make money, & take charge of their own, once the diploma, degree or certificates with a useless sheet of paper has not given them anything, nothing, except debt & what do they do, NOW... no one taught them that part of the real world...its an equation setting us into a spiral of disaster...too many documentation without the need to use those higher learning abilities to work for their efforts over a long journey, just to get there...

the educational system is a wreckage of ebb & flow...washed away by neglect of our future children to be the next leaders of a graduation with impact to make a difference for our country, the Philippines...the solution is in our watch, the answer must be our childrens way forward to project the passing grade & thrust the institution of education, unmatched by world level standards, by feeding our children the first meal of the day, afternoon & evening to rise up for a purpose with education, amen

CXXII.

days of olde, the way the Philippine educational system was in 1979/1980, as remembered through my eyes...punishment is education, education is punishment...the tone by any standards set the principle of corporal punishment above all else to learn or accept the wrath coming to you...

rather the teacher expel the right to do more damage, than good for the student is only one day, behind its teachers of education...only further from the truth, is the measure to inflict pain, then gain the advantage for a child's advance method excels by writing, reading & the science behind the entirety of the educational system, instead of the behavior impact to last a life time of degradation, both mentally & physically...only the brightest minds will survive, the rest will either come to terms or beaten to submission to be educated...

as a young boy, it was almost a prison of your will to attend the vacancy of a desk with your name on it...step inside the halls of a chamber that lacks either a door or a key to get out...only way out was accept the teacher is not your teacher, except a violent monster who does not know any better than the child itself...its your turn to read a paragraph to the class, the only rule is you must do it without any errors in judgment or the penalty, however small will light up your world with any means necessary...a stick, paddle or ruler...etc

the paragraph seemed longer than the story it was meant to represent, by the end of it...for each strike dealt to you, the other children were terrified by the experience not the actual enlightenment to engage the class session...you could barely read the words covered with your tears of education, the perfection to master it was above all else...

you will learn the letters & numbers or failure to do, so...comes with a condition under the supervision of its policy to the standards of the educational system, now, pick up the pencil & any forms other than those letters or numbers will not be warranted...& if you believe the Devil's left hand in worth it, see what happens to it...the ruler will break you into submission to use the godly one, the righteous hand, no one will use the other hand for any purpose, except for aesthetic means...

tolerate & relate to the idealogy is one-sided...you only matter, if you are the brightest of the flock...only follow & obey the rules of law, education is punishment, punishment is education...any questions will be dealt with a swift blow...the answer is quite effective...keep silent or pay the price...

only if you can climb pass those gated walls, escape this infliction as a child...only then will you be free to look, listen & understand this is not education, by all means of the imagination...the opportunity gives you a chance, take off running & never go back to imprisonment, scale the wall of injustice with a determination to lead by example, this is the way to EDUCATIONAL FREEDOM, Punishment is Education, Education is Punishment, now run...amen

CXXIII.

just look up, as a kid...that's exactly the way forward in terms of higher education, little did my small world was about to change for the better, listen as those birds way up high never did hear me calling them out to land on the ground...

the older wiseman of my village, knew something...you with the loud voice, you are going to be someone, one day, & as a kid, you just sit down...observe, listen & understand his words were much more educated than the educational system, each day was not like the punishment is education, education is punishment...he gave you the insight of life, itself...how you were going to be a lone wolf, a leader of the pack, not just a member of it...

only you know this, others will believe in being a follower...that is not you...no one climbs the obscure wall of injustice, only to accept the truth lies beyond those barriers, the border of being set free or the suppression to be dictated as just a social obedient student of entanglement...

rather the educational system molds you into something, you are not in life or the home system that conforms to its demise...neither can you accept the punishment as the right virtue of your path to climb up & not fear it...no matter the pain it inflicts, its subject to make you, obey...whether its treatment is right or wrong...the outcome is still the same...you are at the receiving end of it...

the day came, when the metallic bird would land to take me away from the plague of this way of life, the old man taught me, everything needed to survive...only my time & place was coming full circle, the uncertainty of a new world...the doubt no longer hindered in my thoughts...this was freedom to be like the birds in the sky...

the walls came down, this was not exactly planned...or was it just the way it was suppose to happen with my actions to the order of things were out of place...its a journey into the unknown world, for better or worst...my loud voice, did bring the freedom to venture away from this place to that place...its called:

EDUCATIONAL FREEDOM...

punishment is education, education is punishment was about to change in a totally upside down world to a right-side up of the experiences that will impact my abilities to rise up from my roots to the higher purpose to the mountains, fly among those who choose to be free, accept it as a challenge, this lone wolf has places to be, & many adventures to seek...listen-in & understand the final test is not written yet, only those with more knowledge have passed it onto you, now run...

do not look back...only listen with your ears, wide open & understand this path forward is only going to get harder & harder to climb in scale & size...this is a moment, when the escape comes to set into pace an even harsher reality of the unknown factor...the choice to embark on a frontier will have its own set of obstacles...

those will be different in language, its customs & people...this land for that land called America...amen

CXXIV.

prepare for take-off...

the moment, you reach the Why & the Goal is within your grasp...the day came on January 6, 1981, when looking at the sky was as close as my reality would be to reaching the metallic bird...only this time & place, the reality is coming face to face with it...

there are times, listening is the best source to understand your surroundings, you absorb everything like a sponge, your brain goes into awareness mode...this is no longer the fields of gold, the delta of fish farming & the island dreams...this was a new adventure from the norms of your accustom environment...

this was going to be an educational transformation from the Philippines to the United States of America...the golden ticket of opportunity to be you, not the version of what is told to be you...not the treatment of corporal punishment in the learning curve, far from it...its going to set you as a bird to fly - FREE...not clipped at the wings to keep you grounded in place...

you will simply, start all over again in an attempt to gain a better look, listen & understanding of life itself...different walks of life from all over the world, in one unison to excel pass the vision of your dream comes into focus...not blurred in tears of isolation with fear, uncertainty & doubt...there are no punishments for not knowing how to read, write or speak in clarity...those will be granted to you with acceptance...

learning is a repetitive nature of repeating a review from the lower to the next grade level...the teacher is only 1 day ahead of you, not an educator who wishes its demands of who you will be in life...by means of a stick, ruler or paddle...that's punishment not education, a teacher like that I have known was my mother, she did not agree with the system or my upbringing would be a bit more different, in terms of how you engage it, execute it & experience the entire development into something you are not...

this day, will forever change my attitude towards the way to educational freedom from right & wrong...stand corrected, if & when the instruction is set in place to give value over abuse, just so the pupil remembers more the abuse, so be it...if the educational principle made any impact in retaining its purpose to actually be of any benefit in the real world...

once that door closes, its onto a new world, in which...your ability to make it is totally up to you, you can ask for help & get over the obstacle without knowing the dread of its infliction of physical pain or the absence of it...when you can just go numb & accept it for what it is...its no longer your time & place to be in a hostile environment, whether you know it already or fail by the articles in its under written clause to be molded into something not representative of your character...

emptied of your beliefs to otherwise be, who you are as a person, just a vessel without instruction to sail a meaningless voyage for the actions with the spoils of others interest in you, amen...

to be continued


© 2022 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Such a rousing appeal to the Filipino people. The only issue with nuclear energy is that there are no safe disposal methods for containment and treatment of the nuclear waste. Even in a country as advanced in technology as the United States it remains the largest detractor of the energy source. Here's a link to the ongoing issues caused by nuclear waste in the United States.
https://armscontrolcenter.org/nuclear-waste-issues-in-the-united-states/#:~:text=Many%20types%20of%20radioactive%20waste,by%20the%20Department%20of%20Energy

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Such a rousing appeal to the Filipino people. The only issue with nuclear energy is that there are no safe disposal methods for containment and treatment of the nuclear waste. Even in a country as advanced in technology as the United States it remains the largest detractor of the energy source. Here's a link to the ongoing issues caused by nuclear waste in the United States.
https://armscontrolcenter.org/nuclear-waste-issues-in-the-united-states/#:~:text=Many%20types%20of%20radioactive%20waste,by%20the%20Department%20of%20Energy

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79483 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2021
Last Updated on November 10, 2022

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing