WWIII

WWIII

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

World War III.

has the war already started or...

think again or believe in your decision to lead after the facts, while you attain the epitome of status as a governing body of office...if there is anything left to lead with your survive at hand...

you do not need any of that, its a complete stalemate...people forget the sky is the limit...yet we are fallible...to self-destruct as one world...for we are a parasite with a conviction to escape from the truth...causing our self infliction to others we know not of...even if the attempt will self harm, but gain the panoramic picture of optics...to infect the entire world...by what ever means possible...

that feels quite deadly & point blank...

if not, peace through strength...the only viable deterrent...then the game is over...the chess board is reset, we play a game of wit & see who wins again, no matter how powerful a country claims to be...it can all end at a push of a button...or without even one shot fired...but that is our option to go back from where we came...the dark ages for what resolve, nothing...but to start over...for those who are left with the energy & resources to rebuild its claims...

for if you as a world leader chooses to self-destruct then aim high...to the technology devices above your sphere of safe haven...you have chosen a suicide of suicides for the world over...sending us back to a primative age of reliance & reality to awaken our eyes of how fallible our existence really amounts to nothing...people cannot see the world above them...so its relevance is mute...show them how the real world works & they will truly kneel for an atrocity, then by the spoils of it...of no monetary value to see is believing...the humanity of the experience will put things into perspective, once again...

we go about our lives like nothing is a problem...we have much better things to do...yet there are so many topics of interest to address...issues not worth much a centavo to pick up, since the value is insufficient...we marvel on social networks or the fancy smartphones...that can all go away quite quickly in a matter of a blink of an eye...for the reality is just that fragile of existence...

be aware of your surroundings around you...but do look up at the sky once in a while...the fireworks will amuse you...because that's the only threat left to rely on...you will not be able to Google it or Facebook it or ask Siri or Alexa or others...because the decision is truly yours to own it...the grand finale...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on October 2, 2021
Last Updated on October 2, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing