Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Other World

Other World

A Chapter by B. Chuck
"

Kiyoshi finally get's what he wishes for. It just doesn't end up the way he thought it would.

"
Chapter 2
    Kiyoshi walked along the sidewalk. The moonlight shining brightly down on him. His steps were so subtle, he would be invisible if it weren't for the light of the stars and moon. Nuka chased after the boy as she tried to play with his shoelace that dangled. She purred so loud it could be heard easily.
    Kiyoshi's eyes seemed to scan along the pavement. They seemed locked with the dull design of the stone. His feet kicked a can that was lying on the ground. Surprised by this he jumped slightly after hearing the loud noise. Nuka jumped up about a foot in the air as well, giving a loud hiss.
    Kiyoshi looked to see the crushed coke can that now lied on the grass. The light from the night reflected off the aluminum, making the trash look almost beautiful.
    Kiyoshi sighed as he saw this. He let his arms fall from there defensive positions. He walked over to it, the light from it grew brighter as he got closer. "You don't have anywhere you belong." Kiyoshi said as he kneeled down next to the glimmering piece of garbage. Nuka came right by the boy as she sat down beside him. She looked from the can back to Kiyoshi.
    "No purpose in this life, just to live and die." Kiyoshi said speaking to the inanimate object, pretending it was something real.
    Kiyoshi stood back up on his feet, he swung his leg back as he kicked the can with all the anger he had. He flailed his hands around in the air in a punching formation. He gave a loud groan as he allowed himself to fall back on the grass.
    Nuka was freaked out by this at first. She took a few steps back before Kiyoshi fell to the ground.
    There was a silence for a while as Kiyoshi laid on the cold, soft grass. The only sound that could be heard was the slow gust of the wind blowing over the boy's face. Kiyoshi's eyes looked up to the sky. The stars seemed to shine even brighter tonight. The moon especially seemed almost blinding, he couldn't look directly at it.
    Nuka saw the boy's eyes as they were focused on the night sky. She walked towards him slowly. She rubbed her face along Kiyoshi's as she purred again.
    Kiyoshi felt the small kitten rubbing along his face. He gave a slight grin as he reached his hands over, and picked up the small feline. Nuka meowed as she felt the boys hand reach around her white body, and lift her into the air.
    "Hehe, thanks Nuka. I feel better." Kiyoshi said as he held the pale kitten above his body. Nuka gave a slight responsive smile at this. The boy set her down beside him. The kitten curled up along the side of his body.
    Kiyoshi closed his eyes as darkness came over his vision. He gave a big sigh as he opened them again to the beautiful light of the night. A soft sound of music could be heard. It felt like a song.
    "Huh, there just...has to be another world out there, this just can't be it." Nuka meowed in response to this, as if saying. "I'm with ya bro". Kiyoshi's eyes focused on the bright stars above him "There just has to be more, I feel It I know it." Kiyoshi said as the sound of the music started to fade in faster. (You can find this song on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0OCHzWC3rg, the song was written and recorded by me.)

    Do you believe, that there's another world out there
    Waiting For me, while I'm waiting for you


    Kiyoshi sang as he started to stand back up on his feet. focusing his sight on the sky. It almost felt like he could fly. He felt his feet lift out from under him as he let his imagination run wild. Nuka stood up on her 4 limbs as well. She gave a big stretch as to signify that her nap was interrupted.

    I'm looking up to the sky, Wishing I could fly, far from here
    This life is not for me, it's for those with dreams, in this world


    Kiyoshi saw a picnic table out of the corner of his eye. He started sprinting towards it. Nuka followed close behind him. Kiyoshi jumped on top of it as the song got to the chorus. Nuka hoped on top of it as well. She bumped into Kiyoshi's leg as she got up to the top.
    Kiyoshi looked down to see the small kitten shaking her head from the impact. Kiyoshi knelt down beside her. He moved his hand along her fur on her back. Nuka arched her back as to push herself more into the caressing. She meowed in a pleased tone, as she shot Kiyoshi a happy look. The boy smiled back at the feline. Kiyoshi then looked back to the sky as the song built up again.

    I want to find, a fiction life,
    Not like this
    I want to climb, into the sky,
    And find that other world


    As Kiyoshi's hands were lifted to the sky. Reality seemed to crash down on him all at once. He slowly sat down on the picnic table as he let his feet dangle off of the side. He looked back up to the bright night sky. It seemed like every time he looked it always seemed like the stars were farther away, even the moon looked distant. Nuka looked in the same general area that Kiyoshi looked. Kiyoshi gave a big sigh as he went back into the song.

    Could it be, that I have simply gone crazy
    Wishing for things, that I know, could never be true


    Kiyoshi glared his eyes as a sense of determination seemed to come over him again. He threw his body off of the picnic table as he began to walk, as if following the sky that seemed to be growing further away. Nuka got back onto her feet in response to Kiyoshi, she jumped off the picnic table as well as she began to follow Kiyoshi.

    But I don't wanna deny, that I would rather die, than give into the world
    I will never give up, I will never give in, I'll keep on pushing on.


    Kiyoshi looked back up to the sky with a smirk on his face. "No m-matter how far you go, I won't g-give up, I will find you." He said as it seemed hope was restored in him. He gave a fist pump into the air as the chorus started again. Nuka meowed as if saying "Yea!"

    I want to find, a fiction life
    Not like this
    I want to climb, into the sky
    And find that other world


    Kiyoshi let his eyes fall to the ground. The determined boy clenched his fists as his being unsure questioned him again. He let his fist calm down, as it opened. "huh, I wonder...If I'll ever really find it." The music seemed to be almost soothing before it started to pick up a little. Kiyoshi looked up to the road in front. As if in slow mode his legs began to move faster and faster, before long he was running at top speed. Nuka seemed to roll her eyes at this, she chased after him again trying her best to keep up with him.

    I'm gonna move on, push on
    I will find that other world
    Breaking, the cycle
    I must find that other world


    The wind rushed by him, his hair was pushed out of the way of his face. Kiyoshi felt more determined than ever. However he didn't realize the pair of eyes that were watching him. The dark brown irises seemed to glisten from the moonlight.

    I'm gonna move on, push on
    I will find that other world
    Breaking, the cycle
    I must find that other world


    Kiyoshi continued to run until he got winded....which was in only about 100 feet. He was still unnoticing of the shadowy figure that was staring at him from behind a bush. Her green hair was all that could be seen of her, except of course for her now glowing brown eyes.
    Kiyoshi, after he had gasped for air, lifted his body back up into a somewhat straight position. He placed his hands on his back as he stretched as far back as he could go.
    Nuka finally caught up with Kiyoshi. She breathed deeply as she swayed back and forth from exhaustion, collapsing on the ground under her.
    Kiyoshi turned to the dead tired kitten. The boy chuckled slightly as he saw her gasping for breath.
    "Sorry Nuka, I'll l-let you c-catch your breath." Kiyoshi said as he himself still had to take a couple more deep breaths.
    As Kiyoshi took a deep breath in, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, something that caught his attention. It was infact a warning sign (he was a boy, of course this was going to peak his interest).
    Kiyoshi arched his body up straight as he began to walk towards the sign. He noticed that behind the sign there was a barbed wire fence. He assumed that's what the warning sign was for. As he got closer his assumption was concluded. It was indeed a no trespassing sign. Kiyoshi frowned as disappointment shower over his now unhappy face.
    Kiyoshi looked over the fence to see piles of trash. It was almost like he was looking at mountains. They were giant. some of the piles were of food products, others were of wood. Another one was made out of metal.
    "It's a dump." Kiyoshi said in a surprised yet curious voice. The pile that caught his eye the most was the pile of metal. The pile was enormous, it seemed like it reached up to the sky all on it's own. There were shards of cars, household appliances, aluminum cans, etc.
    Nuka shook her head ferociously as she tried to regain her composure. She stood back up on her 4 legs, still a little shaky. She brought her right paw up to her mouth as she moved her rough tongue along her soft white fur.
    Kiyoshi's eyes scanned over the huge mound of metal. He seemed to notice everything about it though it was merely just a pile of trash. He mainly focused up on top of it. Thousands of ideas rushed through his head, most were blatantly obvious. The mountain seemed to almost go past the clouds, or at least touch them.
    Kiyoshi grimaced slightly as his conclusion finally came into his head. He nodded slightly, as if trying to approve his idea. Kiyoshi turned as he took a few steps back. The figure that still hid behind the bushes eyed him, curious as to what his intentions were.
    Nuka, noticed Kiyoshi as he took a few steps back. The determined yet disturbing look on the boys face made him look almost satanic. The feline cocked an eyebrow as she was also not sure as to what he was planning.
    When Kiyoshi got to his desired location, he gave a deep breathe as to calm himself. He slowly turned back to the fence. The smile on his face seemed to grow larger. He eyed the barrier carefully as to justify how much force he would need to use.
    The female figure finally realized was his plan was. She gasped as she placed her hands on her mouth to keep her from screaming. Nuka also realized at that moment what he was planning on doing.
    "That fence is like 5 feet tall, there's no way he'll make it." The girl whispered to herself.
    Kiyoshi scraped his feet on the hard dirt ground like a bull. He also threw in the snort to for effect. The boy put his hands in front of him as he started to build up momentum. The music started to fade back in.
    Kiyoshi's eyes focused on his obstacle in front of him. The music started to build up more and more. It stopped as Kiyoshi's eyebrow went farther down on his face. He gave a light chuckle before coming off of his stance.
    The music seemed to build up all at once. Kiyoshi's hair flew back as the wind pushed it out of his face. His arms were bent at a 90 degree angle. The girl that was watching had to hold back from yelling at Kiyoshi to stop. Nuka just gave the boy a neutral look that seemed to say "You Idiot."
    Kiyoshi felt like he was on air, he felt like he was king of the world. His feet pounding on the hard dirt ground. He could feel energy emerge from inside of him as he placed his right foot on the ground with all his force and bolted up through the night sky. He let his hands flow through the cold wind as he finally felt alive.

    I want to fiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIINNDDD!!!!

    Kiyoshi failed to say as his foot got caught on the top of the fence. He was instantly stopped in mid air, and flung straight towards the ground. The taste of dirt was instantly connected to his mouth.
    The girl couldn't hold it back. she screamed as she witnessed Kiyoshi's...quite hilarious downfall. Nuka just rolled her green eyes, as she started to run towards the fallen boy.
    "Kiyoshi! are you alright?" The girl yelled running to the fence. She grabbed on to the side, placing her fingers through the metal diamonds.
    Nuka hissed as loud as she could from the girl surprising her. It as if gravity was defied with this. The feline clung on to a branch that hung above her with her sharp claws.
    The female climbed over the fence like a squirrel climbs a tree. Her feet hit the ground on the other side as she ran to the injured boy's side.
    Nuka looked at the girl with a blank look on her face. She then turned back to the boy, as if trying to say. "You really are an Idiot." The branch that Nuka was holding onto cracked slightly. The feline's eyes grew wide. The branch cracked again. The kitten made a meow that sounded like "Uh, Oh." The branch then completely cracked. Nuka meowed loudly this time as she came crashing down to the ground, on her feet of course.
    Momoko knelt down beside the unconscious male. She placed her hands on his back as she began to shake him.
    "Kiyoshi! Kiyoshi can you hear me?" The girl said in desperation. She continued to shake him until she could hear a slight groan.
    "mmmmm.....ohhhhh, that hurt." Kiyoshi said as he rolled over onto his back. He brought his hands to his bruised forehead that now had two marks on it, he gently began rubbing the wound. He placed his other hand on the ground as he lifted himself up to a sitting position.
    "Ohhh, I'm going to feel that in the morning." Kiyoshi said as he brought his hand from his face. He slowly opened his eyes as a faint figure showed up in front of him. Kiyoshi was a little dazed at first so he wasn't unable to make out who it was at first.
    "M-mom, is that you?" Kiyoshi said as the image of the female figure began to become more clear. The green haired girl's eyes took shape into Kiyoshi's vision, knocking him out of his daze. Kiyoshi rubbed his sore eyes for a while as to reassure that she was there.
    "M-Momoko, Momoko Haru? Is t-that you?" Kiyoshi said as he stared at the young girl with squinting eyes. The girl took a step back, she put her hands behind her back as a blush came over her face.
    "H-hi Kiyoshi" Momoko said as she gave a meek smile.
    "W-what are, y-you d-doing here?" Kiyoshi said with a concerned look on his face.
    The girl's blush grew to a deeper tint of red. She thought of what to say.
    "Ummmm, welllll, I saw you trip on the fence and I wanted to make sure you were ok." Momoko said as she started to rock back on her heels. She eventually had to turn away from him because looking into Kiyoshi's pupils only made her blush more.
    Kiyoshi's eyes averted from the nervous girl's face, up to the fence where he had made his accident. He chuckled a little bit as he rubbed the back of his head.
    "Oh, is th-that what h-hhappened? it was s-s-so fast, I c-can't remem-ember much of it." Kiyoshi said as he gave an embarrassing smile.
    Momoko couldn't help but smile along with him. Kiyoshi lifted himself off of the ground. He was still a little woozy from what had happened. He brushed the dirt off of his pants as he finally got his bearings.
    Nuka meowed from behind him. Kiyoshi turned to see the cat sitting in a very distinct manner. She had a glum look on her face.
    Momoko eyed the feline closely. She squinted her eyes as to specify her deduction.
    "Is this the cat that's been following you around?" Momoko asked Kiyoshi. Her finger pointed towards Nuka as she said this.
    Kiyoshi smiled. "Yea." He brought his hands down as he wrapped his fingers around the cats body. Nuka however maintained her glum look. The boy lifted her up in the air. She brought her face in front of his face, as he smiled at her.
    "This is Nuka, She found me after.....school today." Kiyoshi said hesitantly, as if trying to avoid saying something. "However, it doesn't look like the day is going well for her." The cat meowed in response as If saying "speak for yourself."
    "Aww, shes so cute!" Momoko said as she cupped her hands in front of her face, scrunching her arms in close to her body. The girl walked over to the feline that was in Kiyoshi's hand. She lifted her fingers to the kitten's white head as she scratched behind her ear.
    Nuka after a while of receiving this massage treatment couldn't hold her glum look anymore. She started to purr again. She smiled as she rubbed her head against the girl's hand.
    "Hehe, i th-think she likes you." Kiyoshi said, chuckling from the motorboat that was going off in his arm. Momoko smiled brightly as she continued to rub her hand along the back of the feline's head.
    "I've always loved animals. Especially cats." Momoko said as she moved her finger under the kitten's chin now. Nuka looked like she was subdued. She let herself give into the heavenly treatment.
    "Allright you, d-down ya go." Kiyoshi said as he set the feline down on the ground. Nuka meowed in disappointment as she started to lick her paw.
    Kiyoshi's eyes turned back up to the pile of trash. It seemed like a shimmer of light flickered off of them.
    "Well, ain't g-gonna let a l-little thing like a-a c-concussion stop me from r-reaching my goal." Kiyoshi said as he started to take small steps towards the great mound of metal. Momoko looked at Kiyoshi with a curious look. She watched as the boy did a really dorky march towards the mountain.
    "Ummm, Kiyoshi." The girl said as she waved her hand up in the air. Kiyoshi stopped while his right leg was halfway up in the air.
    "Yea M-Momoko? W-what is it?" The boy said with a serious tone, though still in his ridiculous pose.
    Momoko twiddled her fingers as the blush that was on her face returned slightly.
    "Ummm, I just wanted to say.....I'm sorry." The girl said as she turned her eyes away from the boy.
    "Sorry, s-sorry for what?" Kiyoshi asked in a curious manner. He had returned back to a normal standing position now. The girl appeared to be fighting back tears. She's a very emotional girl in case you haven't noticed.
    "I....I'm sorry about class, how when all the kids were picking on you for your speech. I wanted to say something, but I was just to scared. I felt so horrible after you ran out of class...so....I'm really, really sorry." Momoko said as she had to stop to take a breath. Her eyes were soon cupped in her hands, as the tears came down. She was there no more than 5 seconds before a hand was placed on her shoulder.
    "It's ok, It's not your fault. Don't b-blame yourself f-for that." Kiyoshi said in a calming voice.
    Those words seemed to almost melt Momoko's heart. She brought her eyes up from her hands as they met with Kiyoshi's. She could see the care in them, the eyes of compassion. The kind of eyes you rarely find in people now a days.
    Momoko wiped the tears away from under her eyelid. "Thanks Kiyoshi." Momoko said wanting to say more but was to shy to. Kiyoshi's eyes turned back to the mound once again. The same determination that was there, only increasing still. However this time he grabbed Momoko's hand. The girl heart seemed to skip a beat as she felt his warm touch grope around her hand.
    "C-come with me, Momoko." Kiyoshi said as music started to build up once again.
    Momoko was almost speechless at this point. She didn't know what to say.
    "W-what, go with you." She said trying not to pull away from Kiyoshi, but being very hesitant at the same time.
    Kiyoshi gave a big smile. "Yes, w-we can find it t-together."
    Momoko gave a confused look, apparently she hadn't been listening to the song he was singing before. "Find what? what are you hoping to find up on top of a garbage mound?" Momoko said, cocking one of her eyebrows up.
    Kiyoshi's smile seemed to grow even larger. He turned back to the girl, locking eyes with her once again. Of course this only made Momoko blush. The music began to build up even more.
    "W-what do I want t-to find?" Kiyoshi said as he let go of Momoko's hand. He walked a few steps towards the trash. The music built again like before. He once again turned back to the girl briefly. He gave a small laugh as the music came to a pause........Then..........BOOM!

    I want to find, a fiction life
    Not like this
    I want to climb, into the sky
    and find that other world


    Kiyoshi sang as he started to run towards the pile of garbage. He turned back and gestured Momoko to follow him.
    "Cmon!" Kiyoshi yelled to Momoko to come with him. She was hesitant, but she couldn't say no to Kiyoshi. She started to run after him, kicking up dust with her feet.
    Nuka was interrupted in her cleaning process. She looked up from her paw to see the two kids running towards the giant mound of metal. The cat's eyes changed to a frown. She placed her paw back on the ground, as she got back up on all fours. She rolled her eyes again as if saying "here we go again."

    I want to dream, I want to believe
    In more than this
    Is this fate, Am I to late
    To find that other world


    Kiyoshi finally got to the heap of metal. It seemed to shine in the moonlight, causing the garbage to look almost beautiful. Kiyoshi's eyebrows lowered as his smile reached farther across his face.
    Kiyoshi placed his foot onto a broken washing machine, while pulling himself  up by a bike handle. Item after item he climbed, almost cutting his hand on a few items. He probably wouldn't of felt it though. He had so much adrenaline going through his body he could of probably been impaled by a pipe and not feel it for a while.
    Kiyoshi's hand grabbed a bent car door, as he lifted himself to the top of the pile. The atmosphere was almost noticeably different here. He breathed in the thick air as he let his dark black hair wave in the humid wind. He was so focused he had almost completely forgot about someone.
    Momoko reached for a microwave that was jutting out of the pile. She groaned as she extended her arm to it. Just barely placing her hand on it but getting a grip. She gave a sigh as she finally got a hold of it.
    Momoko breathed a sigh of relief, that was however until she could feel the microwave start to slip out of it's place. Momoko's eyes opened wide, she gave a scream as she started to flail her arms to throw her back. She reached for something that shouldn't of been there, but it was.
    Kiyoshi grabbed Momoko's hand before she could fall back. He placed his other hand on her arm as to get more leverage. Momoko turned in surprise to Kiyoshi's face, she gave a smile as she saw his warm brown eyes.
    "Don't worry, I won't let you fall." Kiyoshi said, as if trying to calm her down. It worked magnificently. Momoko just breathed deeply, as she could feel the angst leaving her body.
    Nuka sat at the bottom of the pile, she looked up at the two kids. They were almost back up at the top. The cat looked at the pile in front of her with insecurity. She saw a metal plate that jutted out. It didn't seem to far away. This was it, Nuka knew what she had to do. The feline bent his front end down while waving his rear in the air. She eyed the object carefully, making sure there was nothing that would abrupt her. She then leaped with all her might. It all happened so fast. Nuka's feet landed on the plate. Her eyes were scrunched closed. She felt the cool material under her paws. She opened them slightly. She was safely secured on the object. The cat breathed a sigh of relief. She then looked back up to the rest of the pile. She gave a slight cringed as she saw the distance she had left.
    Kiyoshi got back to the top again, this time with Momoko not to far behind. He grabbed the bent car door again, lifting himself up to the top, pulling up Momoko after him.
    Momoko's feet touched the top of the pile, her face was down as she wasn't sure she wanted to look. It was a long way down after all. Kiyoshi bent down next to her. "It's ok, I've got you." Kiyoshi said as he grabed her hand gently. Momoko looked up to Kiyoshi. She knew that she could trust him. The girl lifted her eyes up to the sky, and all at once. It seemed like the world stopped.
    The girl's eyes couldn't have opened any wider. She wasn't sure if she could believe what she was seeing was from the same world. The stars seemed to shine 10 times brighter than before, and the moon looked so close you could almost touch it.
    "It's....it's beautiful." Momoko said, not able to take her eyes off of the beautiful world she was experiencing. It seemed almost like a dream, a dream she really didn't want to wake up from.
    Kiyoshi pointed his finger into the night. "You see that, out there somewhere is another world." Kiyoshi said staring off into the distance.
    Momoko looked at the boy's focused face, all she could do was smile along with his smile. The girl didn't know if she had ever seen Kiyoshi this....determined about something.
    Nuka placed her paw on the the bent car door, she strained as she lifted herself up. Her feet collapsed out from under her right after she got all four of them onto the metal object.
    Kiyoshi and Momoko both turned simultaneously as they heard the small bump behind them.
    "Nuka, did you climb all the way up here?" Kiyoshi said as he brought his arms down to pick up the feline. Nuka immediately regained her barrings. She threw herself back onto all fours, lifting her paw up in the air in front of Kiyoshi's hands. It appeared like she was rejecting them. Kiyoshi gave a confused look.
    The feline placed her paw back down. She walked over to the girl, as she rubbed her head along her leg. Momoko gave a surprised look as she saw the cat fondling her. The girl bent down and picked her up, with Nuka gladly accepting it.
    Momoko started to stroke the back of the Nuka's head. The cat just purred harmoniously as she greatly enjoyed the treatment.
    Kiyoshi looked at the cat with a frown on his face. "Ouch" he said in a monotone voice.
    Momoko stared off into the distance while holding the feline. Kiyoshi seemed unnoticed by her sudden change of focus. She looked to see a bright light that appeared to be flashing.
    "Hey...what is that?" Momoko said pointing off into the night. Kiyoshi surprisedly turned from the feline and looked at the girl.
    "Huh" he said in a curious voice. The girl moved her finger so it was pointing towards the object.
    "Up there, in the sky."
    Kiyoshi turned to where the girl was pointing. He also noticed the object. Off into the deep crevices of the sky, there came a slight flash of light. Kiyoshi squinted his eyes as he noticed that.
    "It...it l-looks like a P-pulsar star." Kiyoshi said as he was trying to use what he learned from astronomy class to try and apply it here.
    As Momoko looked at the object closer, she could tell that the light was getting brighter and brighter.
    "I don't think so...It almost looks like.....like.".
    "Meteor!" Kiyoshi yelled finishing Momoko's sentence as the object continued to lower it's distance between them.
    Kiyoshi turned around as he started to climb down the tower, he grabbed a hold of Momoko's hand as he pulled her with him. The girl clung onto Nuka tightly as so she wouldn't slip out of her hands.
    "Cmon!!" Kiyoshi yelled as the two of them started climbing down the mound of trash. The sound of the huge object seemed to shake the ground beneath them.
    As Kiyoshi was running down the pile, he tripped on a sharp metal piece, cutting his leg. Kiyoshi yelled in pain as he was soon airborne. His hand let go of his grip on Momoko's hand.
    "Kiyoshi!" the girl yelled as she reached for the boy's hand, but was unable to grab them. Nuka meowed as if calling out his name as well.
    Kiyoshi blinked slowly as the sky seemed to get farther away. It seemed like time had slowed down.
    Is this how it ends? Is my life no better than an aluminum can? Is my purpose in life just to live and die?
    Kiyoshi closed his eyes, as he waited for what he thought would come.......but it didn't
    BZZZZZHHHEEEWWWWW!!!!
    Kiyoshi stopped falling. It felt like he was floating. He slowly opened his eyes back up.
    "A-am I dead." Kiyoshi said as a bright light came to focus. He could hear Momoko screaming as he saw her levitating in the sky with the bright light, with Nuka still tight in her grips.
    "Momoko!" Kiyoshi yelled as he knocked himself back into reality. He pushed himself through the air, barely being able to move. He reached out his hands towards Momoko. The girl reached back at him. It seemed like they were mere inches apart.
    Kiyoshi gave a loud groan as he reached farther. He just nearly grabbed a hold of Momoko's hand before.
    WHOOOOSHH!!!
    The light was gone, and so were they. The earth shook heavily again, but started to die down slowly....until.....complete silence.



© 2013 B. Chuck


Author's Note

B. Chuck
I would love to hear your comments. I don't care If it's just one word, I just really like to hear what people think of my work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on May 1, 2013
Last Updated on May 1, 2013
Tags: kuron no toshi japanese anime ma


Author

B. Chuck
B. Chuck

Collins, WI



About
Hello, my name is Benjamin Charles Tuttle, but you can call me B. Chuck. I am a 20 year old man. I am currently going the Jackson Hole Bible College in Wyoming, but am normally from Wisconsin. I have .. more..

Writing
What We Know What We Know

A Chapter by B. Chuck


Purpose Purpose

A Chapter by B. Chuck