Luck

Luck

A Story by LifeOrDeath
"

Here is a story im debating on working on. Please rate it and tell me if you want me to continue i will write the whole story if anyone wants me to complete it.

"
Therra stared into the sky from his shelter, suddenly he was disturbed by a woman. She stood in front of him blocking the moonlight, her smell contradicting to the odor of the alley. Her face was as magical as the air around her, she stared down at Therra with a serene look. Therra at loss for words stuttered a moment before he could catch his tongue "May i help you miss?" "Anya... call me Anya." Anya's gaze was taken away for a moment she seemed distracted. When her attention turned back to Therra she smiled and asked "Do you wish to accompany me, child?" "Where are you going?" "Through the darkness." Her vague reply caught Therra offguard he opened his mouth but he was at a loss yet again for words, Anya smiled and held out her hands which Therra couldn't help but notice where extremely gentle looking.
 Therra dumbfound and awestruck took her hand as soon as their hands met he felt a kind of shock a boost of energy as he would describe it. Almost as soon as Therra took Anya's hand she was off totting him behind her running faster than Therra would believe she could with her tiny body. A few minutes later after running they were about a half a league from White Moon the town they had just left Anya stopped and spoke quietly "Take a moment to catch your breathe but be quick." Therra sat down and tried to catch his breathe noticing that Anya hardly seemed phased at the amount of running the just did, After a moments rest Anya grabbed Therra's hand and began running yet again. Therra had always been proud of his speed and agility, yet he could hardly keep apace with Anya who still didn't look like she was even phased. 

They ran like this for the whole night, arriving at a small fortress on the border of Algaesiea, Therra guessed Anya did not go to the front gate of the fortress but took a side path into a cave Therra struggling to keep apace in the cavern. Anya slowed down to a fast walk Therra thankful for the rest followed her after what seemed like an hour of walking to Therra they arrived at a wooden door Anya knocked twice and said "Boy open the door." The door swung open and a boy stood there he smiled at Therra and shot a quizzical look at Anya she nodded and the boy took Therra's hand and started walking in the door when therra stopped and asked "Whats going on? No one has told me anything." The boy smiled and said "My names Jonny most just call me boy around here though. This is our headquarters i can't say much else out here but come in and we can talk." Reluctant Therra followed Jonny into the passageway Anya close behind she closed and blocked the door. They entered a massive hall and....

© 2010 LifeOrDeath


Author's Note

LifeOrDeath
Please tell me what you think and what i can improve on thanks =D
Also if you want me to continue please tell me so.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well...first off you'll have to break this text wall into paragraphs because just looking at it as it is now will probably hurt most people's eyes. You need to capitalize your pronouns as well. You have quite a few run-on sentences as well.

You just need to touch it up a bit, I think.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well...first off you'll have to break this text wall into paragraphs because just looking at it as it is now will probably hurt most people's eyes. You need to capitalize your pronouns as well. You have quite a few run-on sentences as well.

You just need to touch it up a bit, I think.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Added on August 15, 2010
Last Updated on August 15, 2010
Tags: Luck

Author

LifeOrDeath
LifeOrDeath

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada



About
I am a novice at writing poems i would greatly appreciate some review of my poems more..

Writing
Disgust Disgust

A Poem by LifeOrDeath


Burn Burn

A Poem by LifeOrDeath


Looks Looks

A Poem by LifeOrDeath