The Back Stabber

The Back Stabber

A Poem by GodzillaGirl101
"

The most dangerous beast since the smog monster-and they could be your friend!

"
The Back Stabber
Mouth waters with the craving to ravage and desecrate, blood roaring like a violent waterfall in their mind.
They are blind to beauty, optimism, and the truth of friendship; their eyes see only two colors, dark red and swirling black. 
Their vision is painted in the blood of the innocent, and that blood is tainted by unrelenting rage. 
Demons and devils flock to nest and root in their soul, violence and antagonism are their only companions.
They are ravenous beasts disguised as harmless sheep, but their darkly glinting eyes tell all.
There is malicious intent embedded in their hearts like a venomous thorn, and that bitter poison has seeped into the very depths of their beings to consume and contaminate them like a wildfire.
Be wary of these monsters, for demons feed off the black energy that emanates from their blazing souls.
They will stop at nothing to taint and consume you too.

© 2016 GodzillaGirl101


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016

Author

GodzillaGirl101
GodzillaGirl101

WA



About
Godzilla is my guy. Mothra is my gal. And writing is my thing I love to do anytime! I am Godzilla's #1 fan, hit me up about the King of the Monsters at my email [email protected] and check out my .. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by GodzillaGirl101