Knight of the Crimson Moon Prolouge

Knight of the Crimson Moon Prolouge

A Chapter by Golden Moons
"

Intro

"

A bright moon arises at the start of Scarlett's journey. She is now a 18 year old girl hoping, and seeking knowledge of her past. Go on a journey with her as she meets new people, and begins to find out the truth about herself, and who her parents were. Her road is filled with many obstacles, as she discovers deep into the past, and learn about the future of her life. She doesn't know about her powers or capabilities she has yet to discover, but will her destiny make an impact on the whole world?



© 2013 Golden Moons


Author's Note

Golden Moons
Reader's Note: It may sound boring, but as you continue to read the story, it will get better, trust me! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmmm i will have to keep on reading to understand this! Sounds like a great premise so far! I'll check it out. Maybe there is more to Scarlett's journey!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2013
Tags: chapter 1, girl, Scarlett Crimson, beginning, awakening, past, mystery, discovery


Author

Golden Moons
Golden Moons

Edmond, OK



About
Hello! :) My name is Skyler. Welcome to my page! I'm your all in all girly girl. I love fashion, sweets, and cute things. Music, being creative, editing, photography, writing, designing, blogging, fas.. more..

Writing