Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Gone
"

I want you to be the one to rise, to become someone you’re meant to be, stop hiding yourself.

"
Prologue
-
Park Jong Hyun
 Twenty-One

“Park Jong Hyun, twenty-one years old,” he says, confidence written all over his face. Soo Yee sees determination in his eyes, straight posture but not stiff, and hears a deep, suave voice.

Jong Hyun continues, “I want to be an entertainer. I want to become an idol and show people what I can do.” I want to shine.

Soo Yee quirks a brow before asking, “okay, but what can you do?”

Do you have what it takes?

Jong Hyun smirks.

“Anything.”

What we need is talent and confidence.

Can you do that?



Choi Mi Hyun
Nineteen

His eyes are dark when he sees many idols he’s known from childhood up there on stage, and they’re showered with praises and love. What he really sees is people who sing (they’re okay, he thinks, but he’s seen better on YouTube) and twirl and do flips, and he’s pretty sure, anyone can do that. It’s just that they’re either not good-looking enough or rather, not fit for the limelight. Like he is.

Anyone can do that, but they’re praised and worshiped like gods.

Why is that?

He fishes out his cell phone, LG Crystal GD900, from his pocket.

Mi Hyun smiles, “I’m Choi Mi Hyun, you should know that name, of course, and I’d like to audition for whatever will bring me back into the K-pop industry.”

This will be my come back.

“Oh,” he says before adding, “and don’t you dare let this spill out into the public.”



Jang Ji Young
Twenty

“Oh my god,” Ji Young gasps out, hand shaking as he held the phone to his ear, trying not to burst out and dance in excitement. What he feels is one in a million, he thinks, because he’s never felt so special before. Not like this, this feeling of being wanted.

After the message is finished and through his head, he quickly hangs up. He opts for running towards his girl friend’s dorm, dodging the weird looks of other students as he runs and barely manages to avoid any shoulders.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

She opens the door to a smile, bright and hopeful, it reminds her of sunshine or something utterly stupidly cute but before she can comment on anything, she’s pulled into a tight embrace.

This is it.

He grins, “I’ve been scouted by an entertainment group!”





Kang Zin Hwa
Sixteen

“Zin Hwa,” Hyun Su says, flipping the glossy page of the magazine over, eyes now on the teenage who entered his penthouse. He could hear the boy’s music from outside the front door which was supposedly soundproof, and that’s something.

Music revolves around his life, it blocks out the intruders.

“Hyung,” Zin Hwa greets, bowing a bit, before slipping his designer boots off, gray messenger bag now slouched down the entrance hall. He heads towards the kitchen first, starting with opening the refrigerator, and pulled out a can of soy milk.

“So,” Hyun Su starts out, “I have important news to tell you.”

Zin Hwa stares at him. “What.”

“He’s always so quiet in class, Hyun Su-sshi. He never participates in the activities or anything, I’m worried.”

The twenty-four years old man gives him a smile.

I want you to be the one to rise, to become someone you’re meant to be, stop hiding yourself.

“I got you into a boy band,” he says proudly.

“Starting today, I will be your mentor, after all, your parents hired me.”

Zin Hwa chokes on his milk.




Kwon Chun Hae
Eighteen

“One, two, three, step to the left.” He instructed before walking towards the girl with the pretty face and thin frame, his hands are already on her hips as he scolds her for doing it wrong.

“Try to be more graceful.”

He’s a passionate person if he’d like to say so himself, he’s wonderful in dancing (break dancing, however, was his specialty) and as many girls would tell him, he’s quite good in bed, too. He knows so.

“I don’t make commitments.”

“Okay, practice is over.” He tells them, smirking at the girl he instructed only a few minutes ago, she blushes a cute shade of red before heading out the exit.

Chun Hae’s plans for his future were living in the riches, using his parent’s fortunes to bring him what he wants. He wanted to live life partying, living, dancing, and having fun.

“I suppose I’m quite lucky.”

Sender: Song Hyun Su
Time: 6:30 pm
Message: You have been accepted.

But Chun Hae didn’t mind having other fun activities to do in life.





© 2010 Gone


Author's Note

Gone
Prologue, oh yay.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

: D Seksay~ LOL.
Anyways I'm glad w/ da outcome xD sounds cool.
Also satisfied w/ how chu made mah character

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 25, 2010
Last Updated on May 25, 2010


Author

Gone
Gone

Winder, GA



About
I'm thirteen years old, still struggling with writing and what not, but I love it. I usually spend my time thinking about story plots that involve K-pop idols, and no, they're not stories that involve.. more..

Writing
gsdflkgjdkflgj gsdflkgjdkflgj

A Screenplay by Gone