Excerpt A Type of Loathing Paranoia

Excerpt A Type of Loathing Paranoia

A Story by Nirvana
"

A Type Of Loathing Paranoia

"
20 June 2012
 
I wake up in a soft tan bed with a warm dark green blanket wrapped around me. Trying to figure out what to say to the feeling of oppression and danger that are lost deep down inside my lower stomach that is trying to find it's way out. The blanket has a few holes but it has kept me warm for all these years.

What is the true meaning to life?

Many people run blindly and then try to glimpse at something that is totally out of their own control. As I reluctantly get out of my bed and walk towards the bathroom, which is in the room right next to mine, I feel as if I am on a ocean boat. The ground buckles underneath me.

 Little glimpses of last night start spilling into my head.

19 June 2012


Tripping out I can feel the shutter effect all around me. I feel as if I am living in a separate spectral world surrounded by  ghosts. I am in a new plane of existence.


Looking above the land, I am floating somewhere near Egypt and the ancient pyramids. Looking all over I see small tiny creatures with long lanky arms walking and crowding around these celebrated entities.


The pyramid is no regular pyramid, it is made out of your typical grocery store items.  The miniature people seem to worship the pyramid of consumerist items. A giant roll of paper is lain across the bottom while boxes of food are on top.

 

Is this what people want?


Consumption?

Soon the people start to riot and they burn the pyramid to the ground.

© 2012 Nirvana


Author's Note

Nirvana
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how you included some very powerful points... It makes me look forward to reading the rest of your writing. Fantastic starter piece- keep it up. (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on June 22, 2012
Tags: Hunter S. Thompson, Loathing, Fear, Paranoia, Marijuana, Drugs, Illegal, Amazing, Tranquility, Nature

Author

Nirvana
Nirvana

French Valley, CA



About
I am a individual who is currently in the process of reporting about "Human Nature", "The Human Connection" and what it means to be alive on this planet. The book is called, "Dissemination Skies" .. more..

Writing
A VISAGE A VISAGE

A Story by Nirvana


The Taker The Taker

A Poem by Nirvana