The Labyrinth

The Labyrinth

A Story by xFlightlessBird
"

Just something I wrote. :)

"
Deep in the labyrinth of the Earth lies a room where the souls of countless people have been tortured.
It stands in solitude. Its hinges failing. Its appearance so derelict.
Its crooked build threatening to collapse under its own weight. It sways with the winds of the underground Earth.

It's the home to a sinister creature which should be feared more than fear itself. A creature so horrid that men gouge their eyes out in its presence.

It breathes in fire and exhales suffering and pain. It lives off the flesh of those who have committed the most atrocious of crimes. It savours the hearts of the selfish and greedy.

Its eyes are impenetrable and should not be stared into because its gaze evaporates the bones of its victims and it burns the human flesh which hangs upon them.

This creature is feared by those with evil hearts and inflict pain on others. They tremble for they know they've done wrong and it shall force its wrath upon them and crush them and then continue to devour their mangled bodies.


© 2014 xFlightlessBird


Author's Note

xFlightlessBird
Views? Opinions ? Tips on writing are all appreciated. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 23, 2014
Tags: Fear, horror, pain, prisoners, dark, sad

Author

xFlightlessBird
xFlightlessBird

South Africa



About
Aspiring writer with the hopes of having a published book one day. Searching for the Great Perhaps more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by xFlightlessBird


Division Division

A Chapter by xFlightlessBird