Percy Jackson Fanfiction

Percy Jackson Fanfiction

A Story by Bexfinch
"

percybeth

"

There was a beautiful green garden in front of me, rich gold well baked brown and deep crimson leaves lay scattered all over the ground. The trees in front of me bent to form a long shaded tunnel. On the other side of the tunnel stood a man wearing a baggy fisher man’s tee, worn denims and beige sandals. I began walking towards him the dry leaves crunching under  my bare toes the wind carrying wafts of lilac and lavender and….

The Ocean? I squinted in order to see the man’s hard features.

He had light green eyes, high cheek bones, curly hair and small pink lips that were currently in a small smile.

 “Poseidon,” I thought.

 

“Yes my son,” he thought back.

 

“What do you want from me?!”

 

“Nothing, but to warn you and give you an undeniable invitation,”

 

“Fine” I said “Hurry up and tell me so you can get out of my head and my life!”

 

He began his voice booming like the waves crashing against sand “Percy!”

“It’s time for you to return to your home,”

I shook my head in utter disbelief .What was he talking about?
“I have a home here with Annabeth,”

Poseidon shook his head

“I dreaded she was with you,”

“What?!” I yelled.

“Answer my first question what do you want?”

“It’s you time to come home” Poseidon said baring his teeth

“A while back there was some dangerous intermixing of souls and I can’t risk you making Athena anymore angrier than she is,”

His expression softened

“Just let me know it wasn’t you and Annabeth,”

I turned away from him I knew what he meant we had done something sacred as sacred as a golden apple hanging from its long everlasting vine.

“I can’t say” I say rebelliously. “When did you start caring about what I did in bed?”

I could tell he was angry as his eyes began to darken

“Percy Jackson! You’re going to come to mount Olympus A.S.A.P.”

“You are not trialing me again last time I almost died I yelled.

“She’s your cousin,” he said disapprovingly

I shake my head “You can’t say anything every god is related to each other not giving a dang who is who,”

“It’s sad,”

I see a mixed expression on his face as he waves his hand

“Goodbye Percy see you very soon,”

The colors begin to blend into each other smells and scents and hues

I scream and then my eyes flick open.

 

AT THE JACKSON HOME

 

I feel the rough covers on my sweaty skin and sit up to see Annabeth with a cool concerned hand on my shoulder.

“Are you all right?”

I looked at her and her beautiful gray eyes shining her gold blonde hair framing her face. “Yeah I said it was nothing much. Annabeth’s face hardened.

“Nothing much?!” “Percy something is up and if you love me then you’d tell me,”

She faked poking out her lips.

 

“Nice show,” I said “But the news isn’t good,”

 

She laughed “I can take bad news,”

 

I sat up and stretched my arms my muscles rippling out  and cracking and popping like fresh popcorn.

 

“The God’s want us to come to Mount Olympus to intervene with our relation ship,”

Annabeth’s eyes widen

 

“What?! Like a parent break up!”

 

I nod “Yeah,”

 

We’re not going I say swinging my legs over the bed

Annabeth stops for a moment and gets out of the bed.

Wait a second we are going she says.

“We’ve got to plead our case; otherwise they’ll just hoist us there,”

 I roll my eyes and laugh

“They’ll probably just hoist us there any way,”

I crossed the carpet to the oak wardrobe and pulled on some faded jeans and a black graphic tee with a Las Vegas hotel with chicks sprawled over the hood of a black BMW. Annabeth looks at it and groans.

 

“Percy, do you want to annoy me you know that’s sexist,”

 

I nod and laugh “Yes mother,”

I change into a black tee while Annabeth changes into a gray tank and blue skinny jeans. The door bell rings and I proceed to open it while skipping on the last shoe.

“Open up,” the person says “A message,” I open the door to see a man with a jogging suit on I smile and say “Uncle Hermes’s!” Annabeth comes beside me and she smiles “ I see you’ve been doing good,” “ Yeah kids and I see you are having a blast but right now open this,” He takes out a letter and hands it  to Annabeth . She slowly opens it. Blue dust slowly begins to stick onto us after a second its covered us .

“Bye kids,” Hermes says waving

 

“See you at Olympus!”

 

I close my eye’s the world fades ….

When I open my eyes I’m sitting in a reception room Annabeth sits next to me.

 

“I told you they were going to scoop us up,”

Annabeth rolls her eyes and starts to stand up. A woman in a flowing white dress comes and takes Annabeth’s hand.

 

“Hello Ms. Chasse and Mr. Jackson,” she bows formally her face almost touching the floor

 

“There’s no need to bow it’s only us I say.

 

“Normal demigods,”

 

The woman shakes her head and I get off the floor you are phenomenal

“My immortal soul shakes just thinking about it!” she squeals.

 

“Thank you for coming back!”

 

“You’re welcome,” I say questioningly.

 

She regains her professional composure and gives us a small smile as she leads us down a beautiful hallway the color of lapis lazuli. Windows shine in golden light its small golden rays touching everything with warm smile. I put my hand in my pocket to make sure my phone is still there I smile and keep looking ahead She stops in front of a sea foam blue door and says

 

“Mr. Jackson here you are,” She says smiling.

 

She pauses” Unless you want to stay with him,” The woman’s smile is wiped away.

 

“Yes I would,” Annabeth says equally she smiles a tight smile and hands me the key.

 

“Have a fun time kids she says,” I open the door to be welcomed to the sweet smell of ocean. The walls around us had fish of all species swimming majestically the bed was a clean sheet of water floating mid air.

 

“This is awesome!” I yell flinging my hands in the air.

 

I see Annabeth drawing away a bit holding her arms stiffly to the side.

 

“What’s wrong?” I say swooping my arms around her.  

 

“I can barely touch a thing in here without drowning in a ton of water,”

 

“I’m here,” I say taking her face in my hands.

 

“And we are going to make this moment official by taking our mount Olympus pic!

 

She laughs “Isn’t that illegal?”

 

I think and laugh “Not by my rules,”

 

I reach in my pocket to get my phone only to feel pocket. Confused I check my pockets again. I look up at Annabeth and say

 

“I think I dropped my phone I’ll be back in a quickie,”

 

I stuff the key in my pocket and open the door and  begin to walk down the hallway again only to see a girl in a leather jacket and dark denim shorts crouching over my phone .

 

“ Hey!” I yell I walk up behind the girl.She jumps up and swirls around I study her beautiful face. She has purple

 

almond shaped eyes and blue black hair that curls in likely ringlets down her back. She has a tanned creamy complexion she stumbles in fright and I catch her.

“Sorry,” she says “This is yours,” She hands me the phone.

 

“Your Percy Jackson aren’t you she asks.

 

“Yeah I say what business is it of yours,”

 

She laughs a beautiful tinkling laugh.

 

“You sound just like your father,” “I’m supposed to be showing you the ropes I’m Pandora daughter of Helena.

 

I fake gasping and joke “Not the one who brang sorrow to the Earth!”

She laughs and punches my arm lightly

 

“No of course not!”

 

“But I have to get going so meet me at eight so we can learn more about each other my room number is room 678, she backs me up against the wall and moves her face closer to me her hands are soft her breath is lovely.

She whispers “In till then I must know something about you and you must know something about the palace and how the Greek language,” She brushes her lips against mine I feel an insane amount of knowledge rush into my head.

 

 “Awe that’s perfect” she says

 

 “See you later,” I say caught in the electrifying moment.  I close my eyes and pick up notes about the architecture and history.

 

If we had chicks like that back at home I would never have failed a subject. I walked back dazed why did I feel so strange? I felt my lips the place where Pandora had just kissed me. When Annabeth kissed me I felt nothing at least not as much as I felt now.

I closed my eyes and opened the door to see Annabeth sitting on the bed with a man in his early twenties with sandy blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

 

“Annabeth”I said “How are you managing to sit without being….,” I trailed of as she pointed to the apparently specially made tarp she was sitting on Oh I said embarrassed.


“Bye Kami,” she said smiling. Kami smiled and passed by me


“You have a great girl on your hands,” he said smiling I gave him a cold glare.


" Oh hey Percy, Kami was about to give us a tour of the architecture . I smile and give her jazz hands "Ooo fun!"  She laughs


"That's fine I'll stay,"


"No by all means go I have stuff to do anyway,"


" She gets up and looks at me doubtfully .


"Are you sure?" she says.


"Yeah I say totally!"


She walks out the door her head lingering.


" Kami gave me an extra key so don't worry about me coming back in ," I smile and yell 


"Have fun!" I sit on a sponge couch and cradle my head why was everything sooo hard? I mean now Annabeth was running of with a strange helper guy and I was acting like a d****e and letting her go. What a smart one I am . I thought back to Pandora and her invitation . It was 7:30 but I didn't think  Pandora would mind any extra company . I pulled on my jacket checked for the key and headed out the door . I slowly walked down the halls checking till I came to a purple door with gold letters that said 678 . I knocked softly . A soft mumble came from the other side . I heard footsteps and finally the door opened  . When I saw Pandora I smiled she had a  tank on and low cut shorts her hair was slightly tousled making her look appealingly sexy .


" Well,well Percy Jackson 30 minutes early. Would you let me take a shower," She gave me a smirk and let me in . I looked around Her room was purple themed her bed was a cloud and walls solid purple . She led me to a couch and sat me down .


"Looks like you really like purple," I said


"No," She replied "It changes with my moods ,"

"What do you want Percy?" I  felt the room stir to a calmer blue .

" She leaned towards me ," I looked at her lips and felt myself drawing towards them . "I had no where else to go," I said "Annabeth left with prince charming and I thought what the heck!"

"I'm sorry she said laying her head  on my shoulder I wish there was something I could do ,"  She looked into my eyes and locked they were purple like amethyst . I leaned in  "Your already doing it ," I felt my lips lock onto her . Pandora shocked from the force repositioned . I  grabbed her waist and let her bend into me . I kissed her softly sweetly like lightning bolts hitting the ground . Then I felt the pace change the kisses were harder and hungrier and  faster paced I felt Pandora's tongue slip in my mouth and her hand lift my shirt . I softly nipped at her lip and felt her shudder and tasted he skin it was like dark chocolate I wanted more I wanted.... I stopped and pulled away as I saw I had pulled her shirt up . Surprised embarrassed she pulled it down and moved away  . "I'm sorry she said the room was a deep purple  . " We shouldn't be doing this," she said . "Annabeth is yours ," "I-m-mm a mentor," I pulled on my shirt and looked at her " I don't know Annabeth's been interested in other people . I turned away. " I should go "


I turned to go till Pandora hopped up and grabbed me . " Wait!," " I know I shouldn't tell  you this but I was made for you and you were made for me and now you've found me, that's why my name is Pandora," She walks backwards and falls onto the now yellow couch . "Thanks for telling me I'm sorry about all this,"I said my head throbbing I knew my parents played into this but why ? Why did I feel so happy with Pandora. I tiredly opened the door to see Annabeth on the bed again but this time that Kami dude was making out with her. My eyes flickered in anger the water walls began  to gurgle .


" Annabeth !"


I screamed . She looked at me surprised and Kami fiddled with buttons of his shirt and Annabeth cried out surprised.


" Get out !"


I screamed . Annabeth scurried past me and whispered


"Sorry," I slammed into the bed my face buried into the soft pillow . I felt the waves crash over me as I lay there sadly . Maybe Annabeth and I weren't meant for each other . I closed my eyes and fell to sleep slowly . I was sitting on a stone bench my father next to me .


" I'm sorry about Annabeth ," he said .


"Don't worry I said she wasn't mine anyway .  He looked at me with troubled eyes .


"And about Pandora she is half god too but a minor  love god and you were made for each other ,


" I smiled "I know and I broke her heart ,"


" Go find her say shes yours and you can be immortal ,


" I smiled and hugged my dad


" Thanks," " I would hurry up he said,"


" Wakey wakey," My eyes flew open I hopped off the bed and ran out the door . I stopped when I saw Pandora walking down the hall with a suitcase ,her eyes red .


"Pandora !!!" I screamed . She looked at me and tried to run ." Percy we can't be together you and I you and Annabeth are perfect . I grabbed her she started to sob . "nooo shh," I whispered . " You are mine and I am yours forever till eternity ends," She looked at me and smiled . " I've wanted to hear you say that ever since I saw you," I grabbed her face and kissed it making it final . But this time gold sparks broke out and began to lift us high high away to mount olympuses real palace . " I love you I said and we are going to be immortal together forever ,"

 

 

 

  

 

     

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         

 

    

 

  

 

     

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         

 

    

 

© 2010 Bexfinch


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow I really am still gitting comments .... might as wwell milk thid out ggggg ggg g gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggg g gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggg ggggggggggggggggg g gggggggggg g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g ggg g gg g g g g g g gggg g gg g gg g ggg ggg gg g ggg gg ggg gg g g gg g gg g g ggg g g g g ggg g g g g

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love this movie. You did a good job here! It's hard to get good crit on stories sometimes on this site. You need edits mostly to smooth out punctuation and formatting, but that's not a big deal in a first draft. That's the greatest thing about fan fiction is we can have fun with the characters, and it shows in your work. Really fun work that shows off your talent.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i finished my first fanfic and now i gotta edit blehhhhhhh

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow this is beautiful, I love your writing style, I mean the way you describe the smallest things make this piece of writing unique.
"The trees in front of me bent to form a long shaded tunnel."
this line paints a beautiful picture in my head. stunning write!! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6125 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 23, 2010
Tags: percy jackson

Author

Bexfinch
Bexfinch

Jacksonville, FL



About
I felt a need to clean up my profile after having it for three years Name:A title a person gave to me before I was consciense Age: Old enough to write Occupation: Learning as much as I can as.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Pap My Pap

A Poem by r