Chapter two:

Chapter two:

A Chapter by Mimi

 

            Err..:
Ha-ha. I forgot the date today. I think it’s July twentieth. Anyways, today was warm, but a little cooler than normal. I went to go visit me grand mum today. She’s old…I wonder when she’s going to die. Sounds mean, but whatever, she’s just like my Mama. Mean, crabby, and racist against black people. (Don’t ask how me and my sister came about this world seems we’re mixed.) Today with me grand mum didn’t go to well. When we arrived she hugged and kissed my sister’s forehead, well, she turned, saw me, glared, and then hit me. I hate the fact that my family accepts my sister because she looks like she’s white. Just because I’m tanner than her doesn’t mean I have to be treated this way. Why did I have to be born into this family? Of all the bloody families in the world, I get stuck in this one. I don’t see why everyone I know has to be so crabby about color. It does make a difference what you are. Llama, llama, llama, llama. I’m bored. Llama, llama, llama, llama. Well, I’m going to go skinny dipping alone. See ya!
 
            July twentieth (9:45p.m.):
I was right, it is the twentieth today! Man, skinny dipping was fun. The water was warm; and the breeze was cool against my bare skin as it shined in the light. I’m so glad I went. It was really relaxing. Most of the time I was there I just laid on my towel in the sun, hoping that no one will find me. How awkward would that be? “Mommy, Daddy, look, a naked pregnant lady!” That wouldn’t blow over too well. I would have laugh so hard if that happened though. I kind of wish it did for some reason. Bleh. I have Hollywood Undead stuck in my head. I should really look for my CD sometime. Maybe I’ll do that tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Well, anyways, I’m going to go wash all the dirt off in the shower. Peace out.
 
            July twentieth (10:49p.m.):
Ha-ha. Oops. I fell asleep leaning against the shower wall; stupid insomnia. That shower was too short if you ask me. (Five minutes.) But when I woke up there wasn’t any hot water left. I’m cold now. I wish my Mama would do laundry because I can’t do it. Apparently I’ll “break the machine” or something. I just want some pants and a shirt, but no. My Mama washes hers and my sister’s clothes, but not mine. But I really don’t care if she does it or not. I’ll do it on a day when I miss my bus or something. Wait…do I have school tomorrow? What day is it today? Crap. Is it Saturday yet? Err, I don’t remember if I had school today. That’s just sad. Oh well, we’ll find tomorrow morning what day it is I suppose. I’m going to be mad if I wake up at seven tomorrow for school and it’s Saturday.  Well, it’s almost eleven and I’m ‘bout to pass out, and I might have to go to school tomorrow. (Hopefully not. I don’t want to go to school right now. I find it quite pointless to go if you ask me. Anyways, goodnight journal!)


© 2009 Mimi


Author's Note

Mimi
Next three journal entries. (All on the same day, which I found out was a Monday.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, these are very well written, very conversational. Its evident the feelings in these.

Posted 14 Years Ago


There is a constant sadness that looms, but it is very well stated and well written. I sense too that there is a sense of overcoming the pain...., and that is a good thing to read. :)

Jay

Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree with Penguin. After all of the hard, troubling times, I immediately sensed that ur tryin to over come the battles by trying to stay positive and trying to build strength. That shows a lot, and i give u so much credit for what's goin on. That's horrible what ur family is putting u thru tho. Im so sorry :( Excellent journal entries tho. Great description in everything!

B.A.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the fact that you never stray to the clich�. I dont think I could make my mundane life seem so interesting, even if I had your splendid ability of description and of self evocation. Its as if you leave a portion of your spirit on the page and the readers feel its breath. I love it.. cant wait to read more of it. Keep up the good digressing...

Posted 14 Years Ago


The power of the story continues. The tale remains sad but the skill in its telling gets better

Posted 14 Years Ago


A nice read. I love it! Your family dosen't seem to be the nicest of people but through the whole read you seemed happy. I can't wait to read your next one!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

603 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2009


Author

Mimi
Mimi

A place called home



About
"My heart is racing, feet are pacing, as I being to anticipate. Not much longer I can wait. The day is near, it's almost here. I feel like I can see him. Soon this vision begins to dim, quickly turnin.. more..

Writing
A Beautiful Sin A Beautiful Sin

A Poem by Mimi


Methamphetamine Methamphetamine

A Poem by Mimi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..