Chapter three:

Chapter three:

A Chapter by Mimi

 

August first:
Today I went to the doctors to check out the gender of my baby. Guess what? I’m having a girl! I’m super duper excited. I can’t wait till I have her. I love her so much. I may not know who she is or what she looks like, but I know she will be the best daughter anyone could ever want. I hope things go smoothly for us. I wonder if my Mama will help support me. Will I have to drop out of school to take care of her? Will I be able to pick out a name for her? What if I can’t think of a good enough name? What if she doesn’t like me? What if she runs away? What if she resents me? Oh, Dios, y si ella no me quiere, que debo hacer? Y si ella resulta, como su Padre? Oh, Dios, estoy muy nervioso. Calmate, Jamie, las cosas saldran muy bien. Just take a deep breath and you’ll be fine. Everything will work out. I’m going to go take a shower. Talk to you later journal. Adios!
 
August first (9:49 a.m.):
I forgot that today was Saturday. That means that I can’t eat till Monday. I really don’t like waiting that long to eat. I get really dizzy. I wish my Mama would buy some food for once. Even when she does she doesn’t let me eat. (Hence my eating disorders.) Bleh. I still have ten more minutes to waist. Hmm. What to do. What to do. I think I’m going to go outside in a little bit. Maybe sit in a tree. Draw a picture. Write a poem or two. We’ll just see what happens, but till it is ten I am stuck inside for some reason. I don’t even know why I’m in here till ten. Well, then why not go out right now? I don’t want to. I’m comfort table where I am. Well, why are you complaining? I always have to complain over something. I get from my sister. Even though she is older than me she acts like she’s eight. She doesn’t go outside anymore. She just sits on the couch, eating her life away, which is why I don’t get how she’s not fat. Blah, blah, blah.  I guess I’m going to head outside to write and draw a few things seems I don’t have a computer, bye.
 
August first (3:17 p.m.):
Today was so fun. After I went outside I got to go to the store with my friend. We got each other gifts. It was funny, I got her a whip and she got me a collar. It was hilarious. We laughed so hard that our stomachs started to hurt. Man, I haven’t laughed that hard in so long. Sad part is I might not get to see her in a few months or so. I’m going to miss her. I really hope she doesn’t move. If she does I will cry so hard. But, when we got home her and I were still laughing and so we laid in her bed once we stopped, and we just stared at the ceiling, pondering the future and talking about the past and sharing everything we have ever been through. I swear, she is the only person who knows everything about me, and has helped me through what I have been through. Well, we’re going to go out to get some food. Later!


© 2009 Mimi


Author's Note

Mimi
Next three enrties.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I hope you will share more with us soon. This is very well written and keeps me wanting to read more. Glad you have a friend to confide in and with whom you can laugh. Your writing will not only be good therapy for you but will no doubt help other young girls too.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It was nice to see a happy entry at the end of this, injecting some light into the darkness. Another extremely powerful write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I'm glad that there was some happiness during this time for you. It feels like there is so much here, and that was shown to us when you described your talk with your friend.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hehe, this was fantastic work! Funny, too lol. I love all of the cool descriptions; u write them very well. Diaries are exciting and fun; and thanx for sharing with us! :) It's quite an adventure, really. Amazing stuff hehe.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Quite of bit of detail in this.
Wonderful entries.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I hope you will share more with us soon. This is very well written and keeps me wanting to read more. Glad you have a friend to confide in and with whom you can laugh. Your writing will not only be good therapy for you but will no doubt help other young girls too.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love the Spanish parts of the entry. It's really cool to read this in English and Spanish.
Completely like how you end your entries.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felt like i was there. Your writing style is powerful.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I've read all nine entries, and am impressed.
it's not easy, the times you have gone through that is.
I hope you have more happy entries, like your last one, to add. :)
~D♥m♥~

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Congratulation Mimi. Your showing a steady consistencey of talent. Yet again a work to your credit

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Mimi,

Keep them coming. Greatly enjoying them. A few typos again. So just fix them. They are minor issues. The writing is quite good, however. So keep writing.

Best regards,

Rick

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 19, 2009


Author

Mimi
Mimi

A place called home



About
"My heart is racing, feet are pacing, as I being to anticipate. Not much longer I can wait. The day is near, it's almost here. I feel like I can see him. Soon this vision begins to dim, quickly turnin.. more..

Writing
A Beautiful Sin A Beautiful Sin

A Poem by Mimi


Methamphetamine Methamphetamine

A Poem by Mimi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


secrets secrets

A Poem by sadjgrey


Belly Dancer Belly Dancer

A Chapter by Flo