Dream one:

Dream one:

A Chapter by Mimi
"

This was the dream I had on January twenty-ninth.

"

I had a weird dream last night, and oddly enough I've never had this dream before...

 

I was in school, and it was first hour. I had gym, so after I changed my clothes my friend and I went to class. I don't remember what he said, but I beat some kid up for saying something, and before I knew it class was over. We went to our lockers to changed, and came back out. That's when I saw Bill. He was walking towards me, so I passed him, and then he called my names a few times. After I didn't answer hae said, "Fine, ignore me. I'll just not tell you then..." he walked pass me, and went to his locker, so I followed and asked, "What were you going to say?" he continued to face the locker as he mumbled something under his breath. I'm not sure what he said, but all I heard was when he called me "babe". I walked over and hugged him, burying my face into his shoulder as I cried. he knew that I had really strong feelings for him, then out of the blue, he kissed me. He continuously nipped and licked my bottom lip aggressively. I did it back in response; blushing at the fact that he just took my first kiss and hug, all in the same day. The second he stopped seemed like it ended all too quickly. I gently sucked on my bottom lip; the taste of his tongue still lingering on my lips. He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "I only stopped because she came out of her class." I instantly knew he was talking about his girlfriend, Kati. I looked to my left at the lockers, and quietly mumbled, "Just tell her you had to tell me something." he simply nodded and sighed. "I was going to."...

 

I unwillingly woke up to the sound of my Mama grabbing her coat from our closet. I closed my eyes, wanting so badly to finish that dream, but it was a compleyely wasted effort. Now that I'm awake I decided yto sneak online, answer some read requests, and some old messages. Once I got offline I decided to type this up and post it.



© 2010 Mimi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your passionate immediacy, from dream to reportage. I'm sure all can relate to wanting to dive back into a realistically desirable dream. It's been happening a lot to me lately.

It reminds me of the famous Taoist paradox attributed to Chuang-tzu, where he dreams he is a butterfly, but upon awakening is uncertain if he is a man dreaming he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was a man.

"We are such stuff as dreams are made on/and our little lives are rounded with a sleep."

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very interesting dreams... I have had plenty I hate waking up from. One including me being at the valentines dance, dancing with the guy I like. While we were dancing he kissed me, and sadly I woke up...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Please take Ellen's advice and proof read this for typo's.
It is beleived that dreams often fall into one of several categories: wish dreams, where we dream about something we wish (secretly or otherwise) was true; fear dreams, where we confront our fears; emotional baggage dreams, where we clear out stuff we need to get rid of. The best interpreter is the person having the dream. This was interesting, thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dreams are often the way we work through things we are not able to face while awake. You have shared an interesting dream with us. Thanks.

You might want to proofread this one a bit as there are a few typos through it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a very good dream/poem.

Posted 14 Years Ago


That was an interesting dream. Kinda weird though.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Some dreams leave us in wonder. A excellent story. Description and detail told a powerful story. A very good story so far.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was an interesting thing to read.
People in the world had usually wanted to end their dreams, but how many say, "you can't control your dreams." I think it's true, (I tried and didn't succeed at all.)

This was something very interesting and unique.
I can't wait for the next chapter, (If you're willing on posting anything else).

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2010


Author

Mimi
Mimi

A place called home



About
"My heart is racing, feet are pacing, as I being to anticipate. Not much longer I can wait. The day is near, it's almost here. I feel like I can see him. Soon this vision begins to dim, quickly turnin.. more..

Writing
A Beautiful Sin A Beautiful Sin

A Poem by Mimi


Methamphetamine Methamphetamine

A Poem by Mimi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dream two: Dream two:

A Chapter by Mimi


Come a Cropper Come a Cropper

A Story by Bubo


MY HUSBAND MY HUSBAND

A Poem by JENY