Synchronicity

Synchronicity

A Story by Shandra Sun
"

My first attempt to writte short stories, connected with each other, that also can be read apart and still make sense. Anyway, it is an experiment. I do not know how it's going to unfold.

"

 

Everything looks so magic! Like a painting with wonderlight spread all over. The green along the way, sweetly embrace my eyes and the soft emotion om belonging to Mother Earth curls my lips in a loving smile. A smile that grows further than my mouth, to my face, to my eyes, like a wave of tepid water spreding to my chest, reaching every cell within.

I feel alive! And that, only, is a miracle of Joy. Don't ask me why...

It is just 8.30 in the morning, people hurry to wherever thay intend to go, and here am I, feeling on top of the world. For...no...reason!

© 2012 Shandra Sun


Author's Note

Shandra Sun
My mother language is portuguese, my seccond language dutch and I love to dream in englisch. So...I apologize if I'm too "creative" in the way I use words. Feel free to place comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is a wonderful work.
Thank you Shandra.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am Jealous :) ..... I wish I felt so good in the mornings lol ... I just hate to wake up , sleep never enough .... you pictured a very beautiful morning on here ... just to imagine that smile on your grinning face , make me smile with you now :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, compared to the traffic-hell I go through here, yours seems to be like a heaven of sorts, or it just may be the way we look at things.
I apologize for not welcoming you to the site in my first review..So, welcome to the cafe :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2012

Author

Shandra Sun
Shandra Sun

Maastricht, Zuid Limburg, Netherlands



About
I am an expression of Life. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


So Long Ago So Long Ago

A Poem by WindSong


Rainy days Rainy days

A Poem by


for you for you

A Poem by Lisa Ring


good company good company

A Poem by Emily B


Twenty Four Twenty Four

A Poem by Gypsie