From Which All Circles

From Which All Circles

A Poem by Lynn Mariposa
"

Thoughts on love is...from the heart to the galatic center

"

Love is impartial, like the nurturing earth, showing tenderness to both the hardened rock and the diamond…

Love is unselfish, as brilliant as a galaxy of stars, shining unto itself but never once seeing its own radiance…

Love is honest, both the language of ancient truth and infant curiosity, speaking in simple yet profound discovery…

Love is God, whose very act of loving is the force from which all of life circles,
orbiting the reflection of the Beloved and the Beloved.

© 2008 Lynn Mariposa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reading this poem, a sense of peace came to me. Filling my soul with a tranquility that i didn't expect in a poem posted here. Underlying your message of love, is trust and i am not ready to give that away. Given my past experiences in life. Have one possible typo in the last line of the poem. Should "...the Beloved and the Beloved."...read ..."the Beloved and the Loved?" Thank you for sharing this poem with us.

Therisa

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2008

Author

Lynn Mariposa
Lynn Mariposa

Not Forsaken, MN



About
I immerse myself into the Void; there my brittle bones give way to primal forces of creation. There I become a dancer, a lover, a villian, a raving lunatic, a thief, an innocent...reborn again and a.. more..

Writing