Awake and Alive ep 4

Awake and Alive ep 4

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

In the same day that Matt will became normal he is seeing for the firsta time the dangerous world that is outside the house and is waiting for him after he will be normal .

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris
DC : Daniel Cooper ( Robert father )
BF : Bianca Flores
CG : Chris Gunner
CM : Chuck Manor
                                    
                                            Awake and alive ep 4


           Matt Harris tells the story

        4 august 2013 10:12 AM in the morning

        It's sunday morning , and tonight i wanna go to fight in one of those street fights . I asked Robert to help me , to show me where are those fight keep place . And this is the night when when Dr Eve told me that i am gonna became normal again .
        I had to choose between that street fight and my problem . But i can solve that problem later after i will fight tonight . I told that to David and Eve , and they understand that .
        Since Robert knows Bianca, we stopped at her house . We were in front of her house waiting for her , maybe those guys who assaulted her the other day will be sure at the street fight , and i want to make them pay .
         BF : Hello Robert , ... um hey Matt .
         RC : Hey Bianca .
         MH: Hey are you ready ?
         BF : Yes but , do you really wanna go there , i am worried that it might happend something to you .
         MH : Hm ... Why ? Why are you worried about me ? I am gonna be fine .
         BF: I hope so .
         RC : Well , if you two can stop woth the lovey-dovey things , can we go ?
         Robert was in front of us leading the way . How cool is gonna be , i can kick some douchebags a*s and no one will stop me .
         In all that time i hold Bianca's hand , she was a little scared , i could feel this in her eyes . And i hold her hand because she smiled all the time we walked , i liked to see that smile of her .
         





















          We arrieved in a place with many boys and girls , beer , cars , a lot of big guys with tatoos and ... it was cool . This place was great , loud music , kids having fun .
         The boys that wants to fight can do it in a ring , like Robert told me , it is a tournament and everyone can fight . There was no point for me to wait anyway . Robert told me the rules of the fight , i can win in two ways 1 KO and the 2 Submit . I wanted to go first , every men that fights gets some mma equipment , i took that , i dressed in it and i was ready for the fight .
         I said that and a guy comed to the ring , the fight started  , he tried to hit me . I beat the hell out of that poor guy and after that i have seen one of the guys i really wanted to see .
         CM : You have a lot of guts to come here boy .
         MH : You , i want to fight you .
         CM : You will get this chance if you win the tournament , meet you in the finals , if you are that strong .
         I asked Robert about the tournament .
         RC : Let me expalin to you . That guy Chuck Manor wined this tournament 13 times , one last month . Look at that panel over there . You see your name ?
         MH: Yeah i do and i see his .
         RC : If you both win your matches , you two will face in the final match .
         MH: No problem , but he was with another guy the other day i want that guy too .
         RC : Can you show me witch one it is ?
         MH : Hm ...... that guy .
         RC : Chris Gunner , wow he is good too , if you win you will meet him in semifinals .
         Now i had to wait for other guys to fight until it was my turn .
         RC : Your new opponent is good .
         MH : I will smash his bones to the ground .
         RC : Yes ... ha ... we will wait you here .
         BF : Be careful Matt .
         MH: Don't worry , i will .
         RC: Don't worry Bianca , he will be okay .
         MH : I hope so .

    
         




















          Now is my turn , this guy i fight , he is slow i can see he is tired as hell . He punched me how hard he could for 1 minute . I punched him 3 times and he was down . That was easy , next one is Chris Gunner .
         BF : Matt , are you okay .
         MH: Yes , don't worry about me . Now i am gonna beat Gunner and Manor .
         BF : Why are you so bad with everyone else , but you are so gentle and caring with me ?
         MH : Because you are sweet , cute and i like you , and  you need my protection , i will take care of you .
         BF: Thank  you but ... um ...
         MH: Tell me what is it !
         BF: I don't want to see you hurt .
         MH : Don't worry i will be okay
         RC : Sorry to interrupt but , you are next Matt.
         MH : This is gonna be fun , just look Bianca .
         BF : Okay , but be careful .
         Fight starts .
         CG : So are you ready ?
         MH: I am ready to beat you up , are you ready for the beat of your life ?
         CH : Shut up ..... What ?
         MH : Too slow .
         We punched eachother but i caught his hand and i made him tap out , i win , he was lying on the ground in big pain . Next one and final is Chuck Manor .
         MH: You see Bianca, i am fine .... hey stop hugging me .
         BF: Sorry , i ... **blushes**
         MH : So cute , you are just adorable .
          RC: Matt , come her for a second .
         MH : Excuse me Bianca . What is it ?
         RC : It is easy for you , because you are how ou are , but they are not . All i am saying is that if you wouldn't had that virus you would be like them .
         MH : I don't care about this , about them or about what i am right now , i just wanna fight . Get it ? Got it ? Good .
         RC: Okay .
       





















        Finally it's time for me , i will give this Chuck Manor the chance to hit me first .
        CM : SO are you ready kid .
        MH : I am so good , i am gonna let you hit me first .
        CM : I thought that you want to kick my a*s .
        MH : And i am gonna beat you like a b***h you are .
        CM : You are f*****g dead .
        He did it and i let him to puch me , kick me , he even tried to break my leg , it was enought . I fight back now , i kick his a*s . He is finifhed laying on the ground , i win , like i always do .
         They give me some many and the party started , but i didn't care about it . I took Bianca and Robert and we were out of there , i did what i said i will do .
Now i want to do something more important for me and my future . We walked Bianca home .
        BF: Goodbye guys .
        RC : Bye Bianca . Matt ? Don't you come ?
        MH: Go first . i am right behind you , i wann  talk with Bianca .
        BF: You Wanna talk with me ?
        MH: You have to know that i will maybe be gone in some weeks so you should learn to take care of yourself .

 
       




















        BF: I understand .
        MH: Something wrong ?
        BF : Matt .. i ... ** kiss him on the cheek **
        MH:  What was that for .
        BF: To thank you about what you did .
        MH : Good , now if you excuse me , i will go , see you again .
        BF : Yeah , goodnight .
        She kissed me again , maybe she likes me , maybe i will have a family , and Bianca is perfect .
        Well , anyway , i have to deal with my problem now , for the first time i am scared . Not because of what is gonna happend when i will no longer have the virus inside me , i am scared about what i am gonna live without the virus since i was used with it almost my entire life .
        Maybe Robert was right , i am not like a normal person , but will change tonight and i will became normal again . 

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
I am sorry for my bad english , i hope you will like the story . I really want to see some reviews and tell me if i should continue the story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on November 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: Awake and alive ep 4 Alex Extrem

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing