Love and Nightmare season 3 episode 1 Happy birthday in paradise

Love and Nightmare season 3 episode 1 Happy birthday in paradise

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

This contains the story about the world that our heroes have saved

"
Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
AA : Arcee Arias
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
AT : Alice Torres ( Adam sister )
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of Lomberger )
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )

               LOVE AND NIGHTMARE
                Season 3 - episode 1
               Happy birthday in paradise

          In this episode Adam tells the story

          Ever since i found out taht Alice is my sister , i was so happy  . Now she lives here in the Arias castel with me , Arcee and the rest of the people .
          She is happy , she likes this place , it's people , and people likes her too .
          There are so many wonderful things in this world that are and she wats to see them . Daniel , Claire , Christian , Nicole and Jack really like her . She is always smiling , always such a nice people from the moment she wakes up in the morning until she goes to sleep at night .
          She likes to go out in the city a lot , she doesn't like to stay inside . What i discovered is that sice Alice comed here , Jack visits us here much often than he usually did in the past , there might be some attraction between the two of them , might be posssible . What i learned about my dear twin sister is the thing that when she stays with Jack , she blushes , she doesn't talk and she is listening everything he says , if this is not love , someone hit me with a pie right in the face .
         In this world things are the same with some differences , 4 seasons , spring , summer , autumn and winter are the same . When it comes to birthday here all the people who have the birthday in a season they are celebrated in the beginning of the season when they are born . Since I am born in the summer me and Alice will be celebrated in a few weeks .

         And i will tell you a story . 300 years ago this planet was almost destroyed by an evil creature , but something extraordinary happened , a strange and beautiful girl , some might say it was a spirit , some may say that she is a witch or some might say that she was a pink creature that is made out of magic , whatever the truth might be , I know from some books that SHE , the creature with a pink body in a form of a woman saved this world , almost half of the people in the world died when that evil creature , the monster somehow took the spirits of almost half of the humans . When that happened just half survived , but the other half of the people died . It were some men that saved the planet but no one knows who they are , not even now , but they said that the people have to change their way of life , and many other things and they showed to the people what kind of world they will have if they don’t make a change . So . long story short , from that day , everything changed , for better , and now , we live in paradise .

         And so in time the people begin to build , to create , to learn , to make this place a paradise , and they did , from then until now this place was , is , and will continue to be a paradise for the people that live in it .

         The people decided that they don't need money to make the things around here go in order , there were people who wanted that and a group formed , , The Hunters group , a group that protected the people and stopped the ones that wanted to have full control and power around the people . The Hunters stopped them and they were no longer a threat .

         But someone the people decided that every city that is important to have a king , someone who can make good decisions , the bravest 3 warriors that saved the people were chosen and everything turned out to be very good for everyone . Here money don't exist , if you want something you ask and you get , people who work can just get a lot more things , that's all .

         They made a huge sacrifice , some of them , and it was not in vain .

          Those people changed everything , from a word of pain and war , to the paradise that it is today . That's why we are grateful to those people for salvation .

          The spring is gone and now is summer , time for the party , here people sing , drink and eat a lot when it comes to birthdays , it's nice .

          Nice songs , i can see Alice and Jack dancing to a traditional slow dance . I am glad to see everyone happy , we party outside in nature when it spring and summer and this makes everything even more wonderful . When it comes for these partys they last at least for 2 or 3 days at most . So after so may drinks fun turns into pure comedy .























          This place is a paradise , and i am happy , but i am most happy about Arcee . I love her so much , i would do enything for her , when i was at the beginning after we stopped that professor , i was happy to stay here and her and her family offered me the oportunity to live at the castel , of course i said yes .
          When i was sad in a night in my room , she comed to me , sit next to me , and asked me about my story , my life . I told her how hard was for me to live without a family and how good was for me to meet in time Jack and Chris . 
           After a time we started to spend a lot of time together and it made me feel good , and i felt something i never felt before for a girl , love .
          I told her i love her and she said she loves me too . It was one of the best days of my life .
          And now after all this time my feelings for her didn't change , everyday i only love her more and more .

 




















         Friendship , family , love , and so many things have been offered for me , i thank God for that . I am planning to live my only happy , as long as nothing will change , i will not change either . Paradise, yes this is paradise .

© 2013 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
Just some parts for the stroy in season 3 taht i wanted to do, feel free to tell me what you guys think , CYA

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on September 23, 2013
Tags: love and nightmare by alex extre

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing