Impossible Love

Impossible Love

A Poem by Grayciey

Sometimes i feel like i wanna love you, But i know its best i keep off you, If u were meant to be mine you would already be, It would never be an if or a will see, It would have been right now you and me, This possession of eros is driving me insane, I feel when you are not with me like am being beaten by a cane... I see the way u look at my lips and how you wish they were yours to kiss, Or how you wish my heart wasnt his, But now we are stuck, You in the present and myself in the past, Maybe in the parallel universe the you and me there were in the right space and time and it is the most beautiful union, So how do we let go of that so that we can be together, So that its your face i will see every morning forever.. You finish my sentences as we are so in sync, "Like when say i cant wait to take... "and you say "coffee with 2 sugars and a spoon of creamer" PERFECT!! Thays what i need.. :-) I wish u knew when am alone all i say is that "i love you" "i miss you", "i always need you" I wish you knew all those sentences end with you, Even alone you still finish my sentences. <3 How could i meet my perfect mate, And it happens that its too late? Life is a b***h... Reverse this curse you wretched witch! Let me be with the one i love and want, The one whom my living without i cant!!!

© 2014 Grayciey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on June 8, 2014
Last Updated on September 28, 2014
Tags: love, impossible, impossible love, wrong time, his, hers

Author

Grayciey
Grayciey

Nairobi, Kenya



About
I am a versatile and sublime writer I am everything under the sun! I am a road sign, the north star! Enjoy.... more..

Writing
bRoKeN bRoKeN

A Poem by Grayciey


AGAPE LOVE... AGAPE LOVE...

A Story by Grayciey