Tue, Jan 3 9:59 pm

Tue, Jan 3 9:59 pm

A Chapter by Green Regol
"

Happiest, most flattering moment ever.

"
Hey Diana,

My name is Patrick Rippman and I'll be directing the SCAD short film Echoed Eulogies. You really stood out in your audition during casting call day at Adler Hall. I want to apologize for the long wait, I was under the impression the casting videos would be online by mid December, and seeing as school is about to begin and the videos have still not been posted I figured it'd be best to just go by memory instead of using the recordings as a reference. 

If you're available, we're shooting February 3rd straight through to February 7th. I know this may pose a problem for many people because the schedule leaks into Monday and Tuesday, however if you'd be able to make a sacrifice for those days I'd really like you to play the lead female role in the film.
I've attached a text file of the script to this email, if you open it up in word the formatting should appear correctly. Let me know if you have any problems, I will have a pdf version by the end of the week if so. Hope your available!
Thanks
-Patrick Rippman


© 2012 Green Regol


Author's Note

Green Regol
This was sooooo exciting. I told everybody who would listen about this. Forget call backs - I got a part! Right off the bat! Because I was memorable! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
Added on April 16, 2012
Last Updated on April 16, 2012
Tags: letter, audition, movie, echoed, eulogies, SCAD, film, savannah, college, art and design, Adler Hall, cast, happy


Author

Green Regol
Green Regol

NJ



About
Green Regol, author of “Forgive the Monster,” hails from Pennsylvania and is a recent graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design, making it out alive with a Bachelors Degree in Dra.. more..

Writing
Wasn't Me Wasn't Me

A Story by Green Regol