Nature

Nature

A Poem by Zombieshot
"

WiP

"
Take a minute and look up [or imagine if you will] at an early spring sky, with roves of fluffy clouds drifting across the horizon,/ Feel the breeze rolling up from the hills as the birds tweet, [not that twitter mind you], for their mother to feed them their early morning meal,/ See the trees rustling with the cool chilly wind as cherry blossoms float with the flow as they fall so gently to the ground, not a single a sound is heard, as the stillness of nature still hasn't been broken by the hustle and bustle of cars honking their way to work nor the crashing-crushing-kabooms of close by construction workers making room for another over-extravagant monument to a corporation's success, /little did they know of what was a midst the mess of rubble and debris on their path of destruction, was the nest of little birds who'd chirped so eagerly for their mother's return, or little did they know that they'd stained the sky with fumes of noxious gas that turned clouds into gray smog filled drifting smokes of acid-rain and gas, they knew nothing of what they've caused, only in what they've succeeded...

© 2012 Zombieshot


Author's Note

Zombieshot
WiP...? idk maybe I'll add to it when I think of something

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
Added on August 18, 2012
Last Updated on August 18, 2012
Tags: life, thought, nature, wip, change, poem, rhyme, sorta, rhymish, ok, maybe, it, doesnt, at, all, idk, dont, judge, me, derp

Author

Zombieshot
Zombieshot

houston, TX



About
Chill Jam n' Love None simpler than that more..

Writing
Happy Happy

A Poem by Zombieshot


Robot Robot

A Poem by Zombieshot