Him

Him

A Poem by Ray
"

Someone to love you...

"

He sits at the top, watching everything, hearing everyone.

His heart aches because he knows each and everyone’s pain, but his words go disregarded.

He sits on his throne, protecting the innocent children, working to soften the hardest of hearts, but despised He is, for giving them this chance.

His tears are the seas that surrounds them, and the rain comes when He wants them to know He cares.

He gave bodies and living breath, to make them like Him if they live right, and still, hate is spat in His face.

He loves them, a father to them.

He wants to make them greater than they could without His help.

He sends out warnings, He speaks of His will, and if one listen right, one can know His words.

They are His children, gone off to university and He trusts them to behave on their very best and get the highest grades.

Some will fail, and knowing it breaks His heart.

Therefore, no one can ever be alone in this world, because His spirit is always with you.

© 2012 Ray


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

simple but beautiful

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Amen :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ray
I completely agree with you and that's why I always try to have a morality in each of my stories : like faith or hope etc. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm glad your a Christian, writing for God is the best type of writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 5, 2012

Author

Ray
Ray

About
"Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." - Malala Yousafzai "To hold a pen is to be at war." - Voltaire "The pen is mightier than the sword." - E.. more..

Writing
Being Being

A Poem by Ray


The Wind The Wind

A Story by Ray


Take a look Take a look

A Story by Ray