Getting Cold

Getting Cold

A Chapter by Sor
"

Tinker Bell is finally found.

"
 Tink lay on the ground. "Why did you?" she moaned.
 Meanwhile, Terrence sat on a log with his head in his hands. Pellimore sat nearby up against a tree, but wouldn't talk. Mariel sat silently near her owner. The others were out gathering fire wood to build up the fire they had made. Ember was first to return.
 "Aw, cheer up, buddy," she told Terrence.
 Terrence looked up. His face was swollen and tear-stained; it was obvious he had been crying.
 "I... can't believe...I let her go," he responded between gasps.
 "It wasn't your fault," Ember said cheerily.
 "Maybe... if I hadn't... been s-so... clumsy... this would be okay."
 "You know, you're not that clumsy," Fawn answered as she returned with an armful of wood.
 "Yea," Sil added coming right behind her.
 "We're not... doing a very fine job looking for her," Terrence calmed down as he stood up and started walking away. Pellimore got up and followed him.
 "We'll find her," she told him quietly. 
 "Yea, maybe."
 After a while of walking around, Pellimore thought she heard something. She started walking away from Terrence, no word, just walked away. She soon came across Tink lying unconscious on the ground.
 "Terrence!" cried Pelli as she raced toward him. "I found her!"
 "What! Wait, I'll be right there!"
 The two carried Tinker Bell all the way back to their 'camp.'
 "I'm soo glad!" Silvermist cried with relief.
 "Is that... a cherry tree?" Fawn said as she looked out into the distance.
 "And it's growing by a pond! Let's move over there!" Silvermist also said.
 When they all had settled in, they started caring for Tink. Sil gave her water in a bowl she kept with her. Fawn and Ember went up into the tree to get her food. They had to climb, since they all were out of Pixie Dust.
 Terrence smiled at Tink happily, but he was given a negative look back.
 "Why did you," she said in a raspy tone, "why did you let me fall?"
 "Tink, I did all I could, I-I..." Terrence trailed off.
 "No, you didn't! I fell."
 "It wasn't his fault," Pellimore told her.
 "Yes it was!"
 "You can't blame him; he didn't know the future."
 She looked back at Terrence. "You promised."
 "I didn't know you were going to bonk and fall. I'm sorry."
 "I can never forgive you."
 "Well, I forgive you," Terrence said quietly.
 "What? Why?"
 "Because you're falsely accusing me. You also are doing a wrong right now, and I forgive you."
 Tink started feeling sorry for him. Why should he forgive her? Was he right? Did he really try as hard as he could? No. He let her fall... but, still! He was having compassion on her when she was mad at him.
 Ember had been listening, and dropped down.
 "I can tell you're thinking hard about what he just said," she said.
 "I won't forgive you!" Tinker Bell exploded.
 "Fine! Don't then! See if I care... which I do... immensely," Terrence responded.
 Tinker Bell waited until they all decided to leave her alone, then started to cry. Oh, why did I have to get cold on them, she thought.
 


© 2014 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on August 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 28, 2014
Tags: pellimore, fairies, tinkerbell, disney, animals


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor