Warming Up

Warming Up

A Chapter by Sor
"

Tinker Bell realizes her mistake.

"
 Ember worriedly looked about herself. "I don't know," she said, "how do we know these woods aren't cursed or haunted or inhabited?"
 "By what?" laughed Pellimore.
 "Ember does have a point, Pelli," Silvermist began calmly, "this could possibly be inhabited by at least a bear. Do you know why we steer clear of bears?"
 "Yea," Pellimore said frustratedly.
 "So we shouldn't question the thought," came the Water Fairy's reply.
 When they all stopped for a break, Tinker Bell went to sit alone. Pellimore was going to do the same, until she saw her depressed friend.
 "We all hate being eaten by bears, I bet. It's not just me I hope," she tried to cheer her up. 
 "No, I don't like to either," Tink responded smiling. Then she frowned.
 "Why the so long face I couldn't even jump over it?"
 Tink sighed. "Well," she began, "you remember just like three hours ago I let Terrence off the hook?"
 "Yea, but he's not a fish."
 "No, I know. But before he walked away, he said he cared immensely. I don't see why he should care for me at all if I just get cold on him."
 "Because he's not the kind of Sparrow man who would hate someone."
 "I think you're right. He doesn't seem to ever get mad forever at someone."
 Pellimore walked away to let her friend think it through. She walked up to Terrence.
 "Hey," she said calmly. "What is it?"
 "Tink," he said discouragedly. "She hates me."
 "She doesn't hate you... she's just upset. I think she's real sorry though."
 "How would you know? Have you ever lo...liked someone for so long and then they just ditch yuh?"
 "No, but I don't need to experience something to help end it." Pellimore sat down.
 Terrence grunted. "No, maybe not. But I still feel a friendship between us... somehow."
 "Probably because you're too nice for hatred."
 "I'm not that I'm sure."
 "Whatever. But the point is, don't keep too much space," Pellimore walked away.
 Tink came up to Terrence once they started moving.
 "Hey, uhhh," she said nervously, "I am sorry. Can you forgive me?"
 "For what?" Terrence's eyes sparkled like he forgot his friend's earlier comments. "I should be sorry. I should have understood you right to begin with."
 "No. I should have never made you believe I hated you. You're too humble, of course, to feel hatred."
 "I'm not humble!" Terrence seemed rather surprised at this remark.
 Ember smiled at Pellimore.
 "Hey Pelli," she began in a whisper, "I wonder who told them to forgive so."
 "I do," came the sarcastic reply.


© 2014 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on March 28, 2014
Tags: pellimore, fairies, tinkerbell, disney, animals


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor