John 3:16

John 3:16

A Poem by Yina
"

For Dreamer:)

"

 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."      John 3:16 KJV

 

 In the beginning, when God created this beautiful world, He created it perfectly. All the wondeful things like, the Garden of Eden, the animals, even Adam and Eve. He created Adam and Eve in His own image. Imagine that. He loves humans so much that He created them to be the most like Himself from all His creations.

 Then thy sinned against Him. How sad. They disobeyed Him after Satan convinced Adam and Eve that they would be as smart and knowing as God is, if they would only eat from the forbidden fruit. Why can't we resist all these temptations? Why couldn't they? Or is the question, why didn't they?

 Then, about 2,000 years ago, God sent His one and only Son. Jesus Christ. He was born to the virgin Mary. His Father being God, not Joseph.

 Notice Jesus was BORN to the VIRGIN Mary? Even though Mary and Joseph got married soon afterMary became pregnant, they respected their blessed baby. She was still a virgin when Jesus was born. I find that simply amazing! What love!

 Jesus performed many miracles. He never sinned. Never. Even then, poeple tried to find fault with Him.

 Then that gruesome day, they beat Him, spit on Him, scorned Him, then nailed His hands and feet to the cross and stabbed His side, leaving Him there to die. But this was all part of God's plan.

 On the third day, He arose from the grave that some friends had laid Him in. By dying on the cross and rising again, He took the punishment for all of our sins. Now we do not need to die and live that bitterly gruesome afterlife in hell. We can ask our Lord Jesus Christ into our lives and be born again. Then we must live for Christ and we will be dearly rewarded.

 Can you imagine sending your only son to a cruel world to die for everyone else's sins? God actually did this out of love for you and me! Such love!

© 2011 Yina


Author's Note

Yina
A friend challenged me to write a poem or story bout my favorite verse. That would be John 316.
I hope someone may be blessed by reading this:)
Pic was taken by dreaming dame:) Thanks:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) so true and beautiful! God is so good to us and he is working through you to reach people through this lovely summarization of the gospel:) Thank you for posting this
God bless

Posted 11 Years Ago


He does have everlasting love fo us.. Keep writing about his grace!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Amen.

Posted 12 Years Ago


:))))
Love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


Its a great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is good :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


:) Love it! :) Yina, you doin' good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is beautiful, just like I said before. :) I'm overjoyed that you posted it, and hope and pray it will touch many hearts. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Spoken and revealed some fine words indeed, so fine job I must say :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1156 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011

Author

Yina
Yina

Canada



About
Howdy:) I'm a 18-year-old girl that... well lets just say, I looked thru some writings posted here at writerscafe an even tho I've never writin any poems or stories or anything, it looks like fun an I.. more..

Writing
Where I Am From Where I Am From

A Poem by Yina


Give A Chance Give A Chance

A Poem by Yina


Diamante Diamante

A Poem by Yina



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Rock The Rock

A Poem by Tasha


Baseball!!:):) Baseball!!:):)

A Poem by Yina


The Questions The Questions

A Poem by Thea