Beyblade Metal Clans: The Diamond Edged Defense of Diamond Jester

Beyblade Metal Clans: The Diamond Edged Defense of Diamond Jester

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! An epic battle ensued between Angelo, and the red headed Sophia. Sophia's bey, Divine Pegasus used a new special move. The special move cornered Bull, and nearly knocked him out. Luckily, Angelo used one of Bull's stronger special moves, Purified Bull Charge, and won the battle.
The crowd went quite as Sophia bent over, and picked up Pegasus. When she arose again, she focused her emerald gaze on Angelo. "Well done." She stated simply, and walked back through the crowd. No one stepped up to challenge Angelo.  As the ceremony was pronounced closed, and everyone went back to their usual business, Archer stepped up to Angelo. His face was extremely pale. It was quite worrying. Angelo looked down into his face.
"Hey. You okay?" Archer returned the look.
"That...was...AWESOME! You totally Rocked!" He was definitely an enthusiastic apprentice. "Can you teach me to be that strong?" He looked like he was going to go static electric. Angelo smiled as he thought about his eagerness to train with bug. 
"Alright, Tomorrow we'll be training with Bug, and his apprentice. Could I see your bey?" Archer fished his bey from his belt, and handed it to Angelo. It was a large black bey with a massive fusion wheel. Nearly as big the Pure fusion wheel on Bull. The components and symbols were unfamiliar. "What's the bey's name?" He asked. Archer's brow wrinkled in thought.
"I think the people in robes said it was Diamond Jester."
"Diamond Jester huh? Looks like a defense type." Boy was it ever. The massive fusion wheel, A heavy spintrack with a weighted ball in the center of the base, and a metal ball point tip. He handed the bey to it's owner, and turned. "The apprentice quarters are this way." He led Archer to the room that he and Bug had shared in his short term as an apprentice. "Well, here you are. You'll be bunking with Brad, Bug's apprentice."
"Okay. When do we start training?"
"Tomorrow. You know what's funny? You and Brad are sharing this room, you're me and Bug's apprentices, and me and Bug shared this room when we were apprentices." Archer's eyes widened.
"Really? Cool!"
"So. You came through the portal, so that means you must have died."
"How did you know?"
"me? I fell off a cliff in a snow storm. How about you?"
"Pneumonia. A really bad case."
"MMM...Well, let's get you introduced around, and start training tommorrow.
To Be Continued

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


Author's Note

RANDOMNESS.com
SPECIAL STORY UPCOMING!!! for the next story,we're gonna have a special. An extra long, extra funny Training story through the eyes of ARCHER, NOT Angelo!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool. Can't wait. Share with me when you get done.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2013
Last Updated on November 22, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing