Beyblade Metal clans: The Stealth of Ninja Sphinx

Beyblade Metal clans: The Stealth of Ninja Sphinx

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! As Braxton has Angelo test out his new SS bey, Paladin Minotaur, Royal clan attacks! Braxton holds off the opposing clan's SS blader, and Angelo takes out many others. Working his way through the crowd, Angelo comes face-to-face with Aaron. Battling the young blader's SS bey Barbarian Karkadann. After that, Angelo and Minotaur come to Bruno and Kerbeck's rescue by smashing Roman's bey. Roman calls a retreat, and Shadowscythe is safe!
More tokens. Angelo couldn't even hang them on his chain anymore. So one day, Bruno stuck his head through Angelo and Bug's door. "Hey Angelo, I saw you're having some trouble with your chain." He tossed a slightly longer chain to Angelo. "Here. Hang this one on too." So Angelo followed the advice, and finished hanging his tokens. Now Bruno was the only clan member with more tokens. As he walked out into the main hall, he spied Bug, and Mark eating breakfast with sophia.
"Well, well. TWO chains now." Bug teased. "Careful you aren't mistaken for a scrap metal worker."
After breakfast, Bruno and Braxton called the clan for another ceremony. "Bug, you also fought the SS blader that Angelo did, so step forward. Silver leone was magically transformed into a large defense bey with a heavy warrior wheel, and a red elemental wheel. "Bug of Shadowscythe, I present Ninja Sphinx." Once again, a murmur went through the crowd. "Now, lets have Angelo assist you in showing us what Sphinx can do."
So once again, the screens were set up in the parking lot to record the battle. Bruno counted down, "3...2...1...LET IT RIP!" The beys roared off their launchers with more ferocity than ever. Zipping along with alarming speed, Sphinx landed a strike, but the hit glanced off as Minotaur swiveled out of the way. Sphinx attacked over and over in a barrage attack.
"So its a barrage defense type." Braxton stated. "Very interesting." 
"I see Shadowscythe is settling into this whole SS era." A familiar voice called.
"Deacon!" Bruno bellowed. He ran over to greet the Earthshock leader. "What brings you here?"
"Well, Royal clan isn't very happy about their defeat at your hands, so they've attacked the other clans too. My clan is waiting near that building over there." He pointed a chainmail-clad finger towards a dilapidated building. "I've kinda come to ask if you have a place to put us up. Royal clan drove us off our territory." A large vein bulged purple on Bruno's temple.
"Of course you can stay with us, and as soon as you're all fixed up with some R and R, We'll help you get your territory back." Deacon lit up like a firework.
"Great!" He pulled out a cellphone, and dialed a number. "Bring them up."
After Earthshock clan had gathered, Bruno turned to Deacon. "I'm afraid we can't offer the best of comforts."
"No problem." While the Earthshock clan was filing into the warehouse, Angelo overheard a group of young boys that weren't quite old enough to be apprentices whispering.
"Woah!" A blonde haired boy hissed. "That's Angelo of Shadowscythe clan. I heard he was practically the most powerful blader at the quarterstrike."
"Yeah, I saw it!" A short chubby boy with black hair squealed. Angelo  couldn't help but crack a half grin. so that's how I'm seen in other clans huh? No wonder Royal clan attacked us first. 
When the refugees had been settled in the main hall, Bruno and Deacon called the clans together. Bruno spoke first. "Members of Shadowscythe clan, if you don't know, Royal clan has waged war on the other clans. We fought them off, but Earthshock clan wasn't so lucky. We are giving them refuge here, and both clans are going to send out a blader to reach word from Firefury clan. Angelo, you're the strongest in Shadowscythe clan, so you'll be sent." Then Deacon stepped up next to him.
"Todd, You are the only member of Earthshock clan to become an SS blader, so you'll accompany Angelo." Todd nodded agreement to the statement. Bruno spoke once more.
"It'd be best if you left immediately." So the two bladers made their way through the door, and exited the building.
After walking about five minutes, who should step out of the shadows, but Jacob and his group. "Well isn't this strange, Bladers from different clans takin' a walk together." Zane sneered.
"We're acting as Emissaries." Todd stated in the first time Angelo had ever heard the blader speak. "We're at the beginning of a war, and are on our way to secure allegiance from Firefury clan." Jacob stepped forward.
"Well, we challenge you to a beybattle. All of us against you two." So the two teams loaded their beys and launched.
"Crush them now Striker!" Zane screamed. Striker richoted off of Minotaur's warrior wheel. "IMPOSSIBLE!" Julie was the first to notice, or at least to point it out.
"Th...Their beys are different!" she squeaked as she pointed a timid finger at the two SS Beys.
"What the heck!?" Dale howled.
Then Todd was surrounded by his heated beyspirit. "SPECIAL MOVE...GLADIATOR ICHTHYOCENTAUR...TIDAL SPEAR" A large form of a fish-like centaur appeared, and threw a nasty looking spear. The spear transformed into Icthyocentaur at the tip of an arcing column of water. The attack wiped out Striker, and Lacerta. Then Jacob and Pudge took action.
"SPECIAL MOVE...JADE EAGLE...JADED WINGSPAN!"
"SPECIAL MOVE...VULCAN PEGASUS...BLUE FLAMING WING DIVE!" The two attacks combined and knocked Icthyocentaur out of the battle. Julie took a shot at Minotaur.
"Hit hard Wolf!" The magenta bey attacked with all it's might, but Minotaur simply swiveled past. As he swerved to right himself, Minotaur knocked Wolf flying. Though wolf righted itself, it wasn't spinning as fast. The remaining bladers began ganging up on minotaur, so Angelo knew it was time.
"SPECIAL MOVE...PALADIN MINOTAUR..." Pudge's eyes bulged.
"Paladin Mintotaur!? I've never heard of it! What happened to bull!?" He yelped just before Angelo finished.
"WALL OF DANCING SWORDS!" The rays of energy swept up and around Minotaur into the special move that had so far proven impenetrable.
"GAAHHH!!!" Pudge wailed. "WHAT A SPECIAL MOVE!"
"It doesn't matter." Jacob snapped "Let's finish this. SPECIAL MOVE...VULCAN PEGASUS...BLUE FLAMING WING DIVE!"
"SPECIAL MOVE...JADE EAGLE...JADED WINGSPAN!"
"SPECIAL MOVE...DESTINY WOLF…NOBLE DESTINY FLARE!" The three attacks converged on the wall, and a huge explosion erupted. As the force of the explosion receded, it revealed Minotaur's wall still pulsing, and the other three beys laying on the ground motionless.
To be continued

© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing