Beyblade metal clans: The Magic of Mage Cherub

Beyblade metal clans: The Magic of Mage Cherub

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! Angelo and Todd are ambushed once again, but by all the bladers of Firefury. Todd is knocked out by a special move from an SS bey, Thief Manticore. Feeling himself superior, the SS blader tries the same attack on Minotaur, and is smashed to smithereens by Minotaur's Wall of Dancing Swords. Angelo goes on to finish off any remaining bladers, and he and Todd leave Firefury clan to think their decision over.
As the two bladers entered the parking lot, a crowd rushed from the abandoned warehouse to greet them. Leading the group were Bruno, and Deacon. "Well?" Deacon inquired. Angelo shook his head.
"Not only did they refuse our offer, they tried to ambush us, and prevent us from coming back. They may side with royal clan." Angelo reported. Bruno scowled.
"This just got a lot harder."
"Actually not, Sir." Todd chimed in. Deacon turned to him, and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh?"
"Firefury attacked with every blader in the clan. I only took out a few before Icthyocentaur was knocked out of the battle, but Angelo slaughtered the rest. I don't know how he's so powerful. Even on his launch. His first attack was wiping out beys left and right by the dozens." A murmur went through the crowd, and Angelo felt his face heat up as everyone turned admiring eyes toward him.
"I wasn't really that great." He stated modestly.
"Don't be so modest. I've never seen a single blader take out an entire clan before."
Braxton suddenly stepped forth. "Angelo. While you were away, Bruno informed me that you have an apprentice, You won't be much use to him while he still has a non-SS bey. I suggest a clan ritual." Angelo spotted Archer looking like he was going to have a heart attack.
"WHOO HOO!" Brad howled as he slapped his roommate on the back so hard he almost fell over. "AWESOME! YOU'RE GONNA BE AN SS BLADER! HOW SWEET IS THAT!?"
Once again, the two clans filled the main area of the warehouse for Archer's ritual. As Archer stepped forward, Braxton approached him. "Archer, despite being so young, and so inexperienced, you've proven better than most young bladers in Shadowscythe. Would you allow me to see Jester for a moment?" He raised Jester above his head, and the blue electricity sparked once again. When he was through, he examined an SS bey with a heavily armored spintrack, a heavy metal warrior wheel, and a bright yellow elemental wheel. As he handed the bey to Archer, he stated, "I present Mage cherub. An iron clad defense bey." Everyone cheered and yelled congratulations to Archer, who looked like he was going to die from blushing so much. Finally, Bruno clapped a hand on Archer's shoulder.
"Well archer, waddya say you and your mentor give that new bey a spin.
Once again, back in the parking lot, a battle started. Both bladers launched their beys with such force that it stirred up a wind. There was a shriek of metal as Cherub glanced off of Minotaur. "STRIKE LOWER CHERUB!" Cherub tipped his wheel down, and charged at Minotaur. Minotaur was knocked several feet away before bouncing to a landing. "DO IT AGAIN CHERUB!" Archer hooted. Cherub complied, but barely got stopped in time.
"SPECIAL MOVE...PALADIN MINOTAUR... WALL OF DANCING SWORDS!" The familiar wall of energy blades appeared once again. energy flashing off of the upward spiral. Archer's face suddenly lit up. He must have seen something.
"TAKE TO THE SKY CHERUB!" Cherub zipped away, and bounced off of a nearby guardrail, and flew above Minotaur. "SPECIAL MOVE...MAGE CHERUB...ANGELIC STAFF!"
A large golden cherub with a white robe, and a golden staff appeared, and fired a line of yellow energy straight down into the wall of dancing swords. The latter of which dissolved in a gargantuan explosion.
"Whoa!" Braxton howled. "He defeated his own mentor's wall of dancing swords!" Minotaur wobbled slightly as he spun out of the destroyed section of parking lot. Cherub landed nearby. 
"Straight down attacks are your wall's weakness." Archer informed his mentor.
"I see that but you've still got a long way to go. SPECIAL MOVE...PALADIN MINOTAUR...BRIGHT SWORD PUMMEL!" Minotaur glowed with green energy, and two wisps of energy formed and X in front of him as he battered cherub around the ring. Finally finishing him off, Minotaur batted Cherub across the battle zone with one final hit that sent Cherub spinning to a halt.
Bruno stepped forth. "Well, that was one heck of a battle. Archer, you're almost ready to be a full blader.
"HA! YEAH RIGHT!" A Strange voice shrieked. the crowd parted to reveal a boy about Archer's age, with droopy pink hair. "MY NAME IS KIORA!" He squealed as he pointed at Archer. "AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE!"
To Be Continued

© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on April 14, 2014
Last Updated on May 5, 2014

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing